Requests which have been closed
DickDragon

Griefed by four non-antags

Post by DickDragon » #14316

Your byond account: DickDragon
Your character name: Dick Bishop
Their character name: Angelo Northey, Coel Jarver, Danny Eggbert, Jayda Yeskey
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it):
Server and time: Sybil roughly 6:50 am Wednesday, 18 June 2014 (GMT)
Logs and/or screenshots: http://pastebin.com/qMx7qfLW (Full dump)
Description of what happened: Killed by two nonantags, a third attempts to space, a fourth successfully spaces.
Why they should be banned: Murdering FNR, obstructing cloning FNR

Initially killed by Angelo Northey, the Warden, in the brig and out of the blue.
(No logs)

Coel Jarver attempts to take my body from cloning and space it, claims "he couldn't find the morgue".

Finally get cloned, return to sec, only to get killed again by Danny Eggbert, another sec.
http://pastebin.com/qjdnRcyn

Jayda Yeskey, Lawyer, takes my body away from cloning and spaces it.
(Drag/throw isn't much of a log)

None of these players were antags.
Last edited by DickDragon on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: Griefed by four non-antags

Post by Fatal » #14317

You might want to fix this up to use the template

Anyway, I was witness to a fair amount of this, I was geneticist, so Il explain what I saw

To start with, I heard the AI yelling about an unauthorised execution in the brig, so I go up to take a look, inside permabrig, I find the warden cuffed, being dragged by the HoS, and Dick Bishop, dead on the ground, I say Il take him to genetics but Coel Jarver takes it instead

Coel goes right past medbay, past robotics, all the way to escape, and opens 2 airlocks, I assume he is trying to space the body so I push him, he drags the body back to medbay saying "he was looking for the morgue" which clearly isn't past the escape airlocks

I get Dick scanned and start cloning him, Coel says he's gonna watch, next thing I know he's taken Dicks body and dragged it off somewhere (I later found he dumped it in fitness), Coel then comes back, me and the other geneticist tell him to fuck off for taking the body, he stuns, cuffs, and starts harmbatoning us both (nearly critting the other geneticist) before the HoS turns up and gets him cuffed

Dick finishes cloning, get him sorted, take to brig, HoS gives him his ID back, I go about my business

5 minutes later, AI yelling someone is being killed in brig breakroom, I go take a look, HoS has Danny Eggbert cuffed to a chair and Dick is dead again, I take the body and head to genetics with it

Got to medbay lobby, is busy as fuck so I get bumped off dragging Dicks body, lawyer (Jayda) drags it off me, runs to escape, and throws it, and themselves, out of the airlock
DickDragon

Post by DickDragon » #14319

Fatal wrote: runs to escape, and throws it, and themselves, out of the airlock
Thanks, I forgot about that. They purposefully spaced themselves just to stop me from being cloned. Probably wouldn't have made this thread were it not for that.
ShizCalev
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ShizCalev
Github Username: ShizCalev

Post by ShizCalev » #14477

During this same round, Danny Eggbert signed up security officer and started chasing people down into secluded areas and stunbatoning them without any provocation or explainable reason, and told several people to keep quiet while he was doing so. Both myself and Homer Foster were attacked by him.
ImageImage
>Be ling
>Spread misinformation about how SM works to sabotage it
OOC: ChemicalRascal: Lying about game mechanics in relation to an engine that is poorly understood by most isn't cool, though
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #14594

Going to try and resolve this one. First thing first, Coel Jarver has gotten an additional week for this. It's outright fucking ridiculous.

Ban placed on Angelo, since I don't see any provocations for him murdering you. Going to see if can catch Danny, and Jayda to respond to this.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.