[No Longer Admin] Stickymayhem

slammo1

Re: Stickymayhem

Post by slammo1 » #28605

Bottom post of the previous page:

leibniz wrote:
slammo1 wrote:Just wondering- why is it perfectly acceptable that Sticky use his admin powers/connections to be antag for rounds on end and murderbone? Who is this fun for other than the admin Sticky?
Use it how? Be specific.
I don't have access to admin chat or records so I'm not sure how I can be more specific.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #28607

This doesn't happen, and accusing people of it makes you look more than silly.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #28613

can confirm sticky is god of luck
I play Boris Pepper.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #28616

slammo1 wrote:If this is false then I apologize, but last Thurs or Fri you were antag for seven rounds in a row it seemed, going on a spree each time.
6 rounds in a row.

I went on a spree for the first three, then friendly for the second three.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
slammo1

Post by slammo1 » #28617

Hornygranny wrote:This doesn't happen, and accusing people of it makes you look more than silly.
It wasn't anything against Sticky as an admin, which is he known for being good and fairminded, just the rampant murderboning and antag which has been discussed in dedchat endlessly.

With regard to the "more than silly" part, coming from someone whose username is Hornygranny, I feel like I can get over it.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #28619

slammo1 wrote:
Hornygranny wrote:This doesn't happen, and accusing people of it makes you look more than silly.
It wasn't anything against Sticky as an admin, which is he known for being good and fairminded, just the rampant murderboning and antag which has been discussed in dedchat endlessly.

With regard to the "more than silly" part, coming from someone whose username is Hornygranny, I feel like I can get over it.
Ok so the only complaint is how I conduct myself as an antagonist?
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #28652

I've become god of luck before too. It's no more ridiculous than the time one single person on Sibyl got chosen as the Wizard three rounds in a row. That's actually how the 'Donkledorp' character some of you remember came to exist - I suggested to the player that he should pretend to be a wizard if he got i or not in the 4th round.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
slammo1

Post by slammo1 » #28653

Sticky was just responding to your unusual amount of antag draw luck it seems- I have nothing against murderboning, but when we were going on multiple rounds of dedchat full of ghosts complaining about it and people saying you were giving yourself antag I just wanted to post about it. If you are just robust and lucky with RNG, I have no complaints. But as someone who sat through those multiple rounds, and you being an admin, it seemed suspicious. Obviously I'm just a player and can't monitor the "make me antag" messages if any that go out, but it was a bit much from the player's end. I would think that being admin would mean making players' rounds fun, not an excuse to prove yourself as robust tatortot, but that's just me.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #28667

slammo1 wrote: Obviously I'm just a player and can't monitor the "make me antag" messages if any that go out, but it was a bit much from the player's end.

http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic. ... 401#p28118 This was actually investigated.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Mandurrrh

Post by Mandurrrh » #28688

I'm not sure how the antag rng works but if I turn antag on I get if every single round. I swear I don't know why maybe my static name. And we know it's not admins giving it to me :) but seriously it's just how the code works and you can actually check logs for antag selection and all admin actions. Sometimes it just works that way. I have to turn it off sometimes just to get a break.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #30231

UtterNewbie, if you want to complain about your IC in OOC ban, make a proper Admin Complaints subforum thread. I've scrubbed this thread of that shit for being in the wrong place.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Swagile
Byond Username: Swagile

Post by Swagile » #36015

made me ambassador brainjim for an event

cool dude otherwise when i talked 2 him ingame and in adminpms

sorry i left mid event, connection sucked :(

/tg/ station github 420 issues
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #37268

Tries to learn from mistakes and solicits user feedback no matter how rough.
damiac
Rarely plays

Post by damiac » #39591

He's actually got a link to his feedback thread right in his sig. He's had a fair amount of screw ups, but he explains himself and apologizes when he's wrong. He doesn't have the god complex that some admins seem to have (see locked feedback threads).

In fact having an admin who screws up so badly sometimes is good, in that it gives other admins practice at having to deal with an admin who screwed up. Hopefully he'll keep improving as time goes on.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #41520

This admin is very chaotic but that makes the game more fun.
12/10
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.
ErikHanson

Post by ErikHanson » #44680

unrobust piece of goat, but fun to see his events, and play D&D all night, 20/10 best admin.
-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Ikarrus: The fuck did you do to the arcade
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #45787

As youngbuck said, Chaotic, but friendly and definitely spices the rounds up. Willing to add some interesting things to the mix (at the risk of it going wrong), which I think too many admins have become scared of doing due to negative response from a very small, but loud minority.

+1
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #56941

Sticky was a cool guy before he was adminned
I thought he was going to be an awful admin. And early on it seemed like he was

but nah he's nailing it now, he's cool
good work
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #59850

I think they should work on being more professional in their admin pms and not let friendliness and the spirit of the game get in the away of administrating. I have witnessed this multiple times.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #59951

NikNakFlak wrote:I think they should work on being more professional in their admin pms and not let friendliness and the spirit of the game get in the away of administrating. I have witnessed this multiple times.
Multiple times? Dear god I'm a monster!
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #59955

You heard him, Sticky. Start acting more like me.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #59973

Singulo was talking on this.
Short on short, no, don't stop doing that, because there's two ways you can administrate, you can either be a robot and spout cookie cutter phrases and seem unapproachable or you can be a real human bean and actually have a normal healthy conversation with someone and still get to the bottom of something.

This isn't a corporation niknak, this isn't indian tech support either, we can drop the sir and mr. Don't listen to him, keep doing what you're doing m8.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
danno

Post by danno » #60007

^word
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #60140

Sticky is on the up and up with me.

As far as I'm concerned:
1. No complaints seen or heard
2. Investigate's issues quick and in some cases preemptively
3. Once tried to assume total control
4. Active
5. Event's aren't eventful
6. Involves plaintiff if warn/ban length is proper.
6a. As a side note when saying <player> doesn't have/limited notes against him in response of the on going/active complaint, how many if any should only account for justifying/lengthening. But that's just my opinion man.

To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #61007

Makes mistakes but owns up to them and learns from them.

People aren't perfect. What matters isn't that one makes mistakes, it's that one learns from them and grows. I can only see Sticky going Up.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
danno

Post by danno » #61026

actually probably my favorite admin right now I might add
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Post by Hellafied » #61094

i think sticky has a great personality and is fun o be around (ingame and just talking to) he has fun an chaotic event whish make for a good round. sticky does make a slightly larger amount of mistakes, but he is quick to own up to them and does not mind taking the blame(by what i know) i think sticky is a great admin

8/10 adminning

9/10 personality

8/10 events

9/10 responsability

9/10 Player (fun to be around IC)

7/10 online status (is online often)

overall 8.5/10

dear god muh spelling
Image ImageImage
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #61103

NikNakFlak wrote:and not let friendliness and the spirit of the game get in the away of administrating.
Please leave. It's a video game not a business. This is actually the thing I like most about Sticky, he's an actual person who is fun to be around and not a robot.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #61110

That issue was already handled. Quit being salty.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #61595

absolutely fantastic

started off with mixed feelings but pretty quickly learned to recognize sticky as a fun person with fun ideas, capable with both administration duties and the business of entertaining players via pressing buttons

9.5/10
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #61599

definitely has gotten a lot better tbh.
the only problem is him running the same events all the time and being a total shitler as a player
but hey he's a good admin i guess
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #61603

Please, sticky, put away your time commando boner, it's embarrassing
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #61658

Ikarrus wrote:Please, sticky, put away your time commando boner, it's embarrassing
My chrono boner cannot be contained by mortal devices.
chesquatt
Byond Username: CheSquatt

Post by chesquatt » #61714

I heard sticky was greytiding FNR as non antag earlier.
Chopin's Op. 9 No. 2
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #61725

chesquatt wrote:I heard sticky was greytiding FNR as non antag earlier.
Nope.

I grabbed the hand teleporters and booped around for a bit, then the CMO chainstunned me while their lackey beat me almost into crit. John Wolfe was maximum shitcurity, I got tired of his shit and grabbed two eguns from the armory, stunned everyone in the brig space john woo style and jumped down disposals to escape.

His shitcurity warranted it and he got a ban for how awful he was that round.
chesquatt
Byond Username: CheSquatt

Post by chesquatt » #61743

Stickymayhem wrote: I grabbed the hand teleporters
Stickymayhem wrote: grabbed two eguns from the armory, stunned everyone in the brig
Thanks for proving my point.
Chopin's Op. 9 No. 2
Hellafied
Byond Username: The-White-Crayon

Post by Hellafied » #61997

chesquatt wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote: I grabbed the hand teleporters
Stickymayhem wrote: grabbed two eguns from the armory, stunned everyone in the brig
Thanks for proving my point.
Stealing that hand tele is not grey tide. It's a ic crime. Grey tide is going out of your way to make security life suck. By what sticky said he only had contact with security after his beating.
Image ImageImage
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #63339

Always liked Sticky as a person which is why I feel bad that I ended up shitting on them. I hope there's no hard feelings since Sticky's also really good at ERP.

And tbh professionalism is a good thing but being a human being is also fantastic given the literal years that adminbus was 'that place full of people who HATE each other'.
RIP
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #63408

Stop-killing-us-all-on-badger-yes-we-know-you-can/10

As an admin he seems cool. Maybe a little anti-sec though.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #63416

The more I know the more I like. Very active on the serves and generally is pretty help/fun guy.

Keep doin whatcha do.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #64122

I kinda wanna get a beer with sticky.
Sticky you live close enough.
I play Boris Pepper.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #64127

Bluespace wrote:I kinda wanna get a beer with sticky.
Sticky you live close enough.
This should happen
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #64204

I've been very impressed with your admin events as of late.

Very creative, and everyone seems to love them.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #65604

A+ Admin, gets involved with the rounds, especially encouraging roleplay.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #65661

Seems to have taken all the criticism to heart and has become a great all around admin.

We proud.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
danno

Post by danno » #65664

it still gets me how much they shattered my expectations
i thought they were for sure going to be awful but hey you're pretty good guy
Drynwyn
Byond Username: Drynwyn

Post by Drynwyn » #76923

Ran a Necrodancer event. It kicked ass.
In game, I play the A.I Firmware, the French cyborg C.U.R.I.E, Aubrie Allen, and the lizard scum Skulks-Through-Maintenance.
Poorman
Byond Username: ThePoorman

Post by Poorman » #78531

Plays too many MIDI's / OGGs. Half of them are overused, other half are usually shit.

His events are varying degrees of meh that usually end in total clusterfucks. But hey, that's most admins.

Actual adminning: I give him an 'eh'

I think he's kind of mediocre, but he's not shit.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #80059

Sticky is my favorite.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #80063

QuartzCrystal wrote:Sticky is my favorite.
I cry ;__;
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #80066

QuartzCrystal wrote:Sticky is my favorite.
Thanks but tedward is still cuter than you.

I'd also appreciate it if you stopped trying to spike my drinks.