Appeals which have been closed.
JohnAkimbo
Byond Username: Tommy Verceti

[Thunder12345] Tommy Verceti - Metacomms in the official discord

Post by JohnAkimbo » #728863

Byond: Tommy Verceti.

Type of ban: Server.

Ban length: Permanent.

Ban reason: Metacommunication with Astronaut32 in a voice channel on the official discord.

Ban time: 2022-02-03 18:14:53

Server user was on when banned: Sybil/Terry/Manuel. I don't recall it's been two years.

Round ID: 177788

Why are you making this appeal?: I was permabanned and I want another chance.

Why should this appeal be accepted?: It's been two years since my ban and I don't even remember what we were even talking about besides both of us were just in the same round. I've hopped on different servers to play around on for a good while and nothing really felt like the /tg/ experience at all. I thought I'd give this a swing and see if my ban would get appealed after seeing the recent Jelly Stream which made me realize how much I missed this stuff. Thank you for reading and or possibly understanding.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Thunder12345] Tommy Verceti - Metacomms in the official discord

Post by Vekter » #728972

Hey gamer, I've let Thunder know you appealed this. If we haven't had any movement on it by tomorrow I'll go ahead and take over.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [Thunder12345] Tommy Verceti - Metacomms in the official discord

Post by Thunder11 » #728980

It's been two years and your record is otherwise good, so I'm absolutely fine with lifting this, be free.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578