[Stickymayhem] Kimmy Gibbler - uhhh?

Appeals which have been closed.
slammo1

[Stickymayhem] Kimmy Gibbler - uhhh?

Post by slammo1 » #24759

Byond account and character name: Kimmy Gibbler [slammo1]
Banning admin: Stickymayhem
Ban reason and length: "Appeal this on the forums. ERPed kitten diahhrea which is subsequently eaten by JakeMate on a pod as people milled around outside. Totally fucked up and clearly just done for a desperate kind of immature attention." Permaban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 8/19/14 @ around 11:20ish pm EST
Your side of the story: I was a med doctor, ahelped because chem person had been signed up for chem for multiple rounds and constantly fucked off, but that is not the issue here (it was disregarded by admins). I eventually make friends with the person in question due to boredom, and he is constantly trying to ERP with me. We both end up locked behind the medbay counter when power goes out, I pray for someone to let me out while telling him nicely I am not interested, eventually we get busted out through some kind soul. As soon as we get out (because shuttle was called, naturally), we find escape full of plasma. We hoof it to pods, which he kept saying we should ERP in.

Bored out of my mind, I start saying ridiculous things like, "I am pregnant" "I'm having diarrhea and kittens are popping out of my pooper." The one or two other people on the pod are laughing and RPing it as a joke, while pod is getting ready to leave (someone on pod ended up bombing us midway to Centcomm anyways). I understand that it was probably not appropriate, but I've seen enough shuttle griff to find this ban confusing. When Sticky sent me a message asking about it the next round, we discussed it and he ended with "Don't do that shit again. It's creepy and irritates people for good reason. Anything like that again and it's very likely a permaban." Ok fair- suddenly I was permabanned with the reply "Go ahead and justify this moronic behaviour on the forums."

Why you think you should be unbanned: Like I said, I get that it was dumb, but it was just for a laugh and hardly harmed anyone's gameplay considering we were waiting to depart for Centcomm. Also, the warning coupled with the subsequent PERMAban doesn't make sense.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Re: [Stickymayhem] Kimmy Gibbler - uhhh?

Post by TheBibleMelts » #24782

If what you said is true, this shouldn't have even resulted in a warning. Sticky definitely needs to come justify this permaban.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #24784

The issue was not disregarded, it just happened that jake was remaining in chemistry and not fucking off for a good while after your adminhelp so it didn't go further, similar to most "This player is generally shit" complaints without evidence of it.

You pretended to shit out kittens in public as jakemate smeared himself with it and then raped the cats. I don't understand how anyone can see this as acceptable behaviour, and after consulting in IRC it was recommended to me that I have you explain yourself on the forums, as you have done so. It made several players extremely uncomfortable resulting in OOC complaints and adminhelps.

I fail to believe this was actual ERP in private. You both did it for shock value and it irritated a lot of people. This was to ensure it didn't happen again. I'm lifting the ban now.

This is really fucking stupid and disgusting so if you care about your brain cells don't bother opening it.
Spoiler:
[19:43:38]SAY: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : LETS GO TO A POD AND ERP
[19:43:44]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : Oh fuck
[19:43:45]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : Ok
[19:43:45]SAY: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : to the pods bbe

[19:48:38]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : I t-think I'm going into labor

[19:49:18]EMOTE: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : <B>Kimmy Gibbler</B> begins purring and pushing out kittens from her pooper.
[19:49:31]SAY: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : why are kittens coming from your pooper
[19:49:51]SAY: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : ill kill the kittens
[19:49:57]EMOTE: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : <B>Kimmy Gibbler</B> begins having violent diarrhea with kittens.
[19:50:03]EMOTE: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : <B>Jake Fartaway</B> splats the kittens with his banana-smelling dongerino
[19:50:13]EMOTE: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : <B>Jake Fartaway</B> eats diahhrea.
[19:50:16]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : pls clean the diarrhea off bbe
[19:51:05]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : Can you clean kittens pls
[19:51:10]EMOTE: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : <B>Jake Fartaway</B> kills kittens

[19:51:59]EMOTE: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : <B>Kimmy Gibbler</B> begins shitting out more kittens
[19:52:12]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : STOP THE RAPE
[19:52:33]EMOTE: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : <B>Kimmy Gibbler</B> begins having diarrhea again.

According to the ahelp a dead cat was actually involved. I can't confirm this but it makes no difference.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #24785

It's stated pretty clearly in the erp rule that decency and privacy are expected. This pretty clearly ignores both of those for the sake of epic so funny shock value. Has no place here.
Jakemate

Post by Jakemate » #24803

Stickymayhem wrote:The issue was not disregarded, it just happened that jake was remaining in chemistry and not fucking off for a good while after your adminhelp so it didn't go further, similar to most "This player is generally shit" complaints without evidence of it.

You pretended to shit out kittens in public as jakemate smeared himself with it and then raped the cats. I don't understand how anyone can see this as acceptable behaviour, and after consulting in IRC it was recommended to me that I have you explain yourself on the forums, as you have done so. It made several players extremely uncomfortable resulting in OOC complaints and adminhelps.

I fail to believe this was actual ERP in private. You both did it for shock value and it irritated a lot of people. This was to ensure it didn't happen again. I'm lifting the ban now.

This is really fucking stupid and disgusting so if you care about your brain cells don't bother opening it.
Spoiler:
[19:43:38]SAY: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : LETS GO TO A POD AND ERP
[19:43:44]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : Oh fuck
[19:43:45]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : Ok
[19:43:45]SAY: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : to the pods bbe

[19:48:38]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : I t-think I'm going into labor

[19:49:18]EMOTE: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : <B>Kimmy Gibbler</B> begins purring and pushing out kittens from her pooper.
[19:49:31]SAY: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : why are kittens coming from your pooper
[19:49:51]SAY: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : ill kill the kittens
[19:49:57]EMOTE: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : <B>Kimmy Gibbler</B> begins having violent diarrhea with kittens.
[19:50:03]EMOTE: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : <B>Jake Fartaway</B> splats the kittens with his banana-smelling dongerino
[19:50:13]EMOTE: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : <B>Jake Fartaway</B> eats diahhrea.
[19:50:16]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : pls clean the diarrhea off bbe
[19:51:05]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : Can you clean kittens pls
[19:51:10]EMOTE: Jake Fartaway/Jake mate : <B>Jake Fartaway</B> kills kittens

[19:51:59]EMOTE: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : <B>Kimmy Gibbler</B> begins shitting out more kittens
[19:52:12]SAY: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : STOP THE RAPE
[19:52:33]EMOTE: Kimmy Gibbler/Slammo1 : <B>Kimmy Gibbler</B> begins having diarrhea again.

According to the ahelp a dead cat was actually involved. I can't confirm this but it makes no difference.

It was pure roleplay. No actual kittens were harmed

( I can post in here, I'm involved)
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #24811

Jake mate is known to harass people for ERP and whatnot because Too Funny. By known to do this, I mean it's common knowledge and I've seen it myself and been the recipient just once or twice.

So let's set the situation up properly.

> Jake mate harasses a person multiple times for the ERPs because he somehow considers that acceptable
> Person finally gives in only to ERP something horrifying and shocking
> Now ghosts and whatnot are also involved in the suffering

These facts look related to me, and I'm just in general very tired of putting up with the way you act constantly, Jake mate. The source of the problem stems from you constantly wanting to get the Epick Funny ERPs and all that shit. And harassing people. And acting in a horrifying manner. I literally let out an actual groan of pain when I saw you had returned to our servers, but hey, we tolerate all types here, right? People are free to act dumb, right? To a point. When you act this way and start to cause these problems, then it's over the line.

Obviously the actual stuff was disgusting and by the way, thanks for that, logging on in the morning before breakfast to read a bit of that, but if it was in reaction to somebody literally harassing them, well...

See where I'm going? I'd love to hear input from other admins on this.
RIP
Jakemate

Post by Jakemate » #24812

Hibbles wrote:Jake mate is known to harass people for ERP and whatnot because Too Funny. By known to do this, I mean it's common knowledge and I've seen it myself and been the recipient just once or twice.

So let's set the situation up properly.

> Jake mate harasses a person multiple times for the ERPs because he somehow considers that acceptable
> Person finally gives in only to ERP something horrifying and shocking
> Now ghosts and whatnot are also involved in the suffering

These facts look related to me, and I'm just in general very tired of putting up with the way you act constantly, Jake mate. The source of the problem stems from you constantly wanting to get the Epick Funny ERPs and all that shit. And harassing people. And acting in a horrifying manner. I literally let out an actual groan of pain when I saw you had returned to our servers, but hey, we tolerate all types here, right? People are free to act dumb, right? To a point. When you act this way and start to cause these problems, then it's over the line.

Obviously the actual stuff was disgusting and by the way, thanks for that, logging on in the morning before breakfast to read a bit of that, but if it was in reaction to somebody literally harassing them, well...

See where I'm going? I'd love to hear input from other admins on this.

You guys sure love saying "epick" or "epic". Something I've noted, great use of vocabulary by regurgitating what other admins say.
But uh, shit. If you guys were really disgusted by that, you need to get outside or something.
I didn't actually intend as I was doing it to think 'oh god, I hope admins see this XD EPIC' so don't go blaming that on me, blame it on the person who decided to adminhelp it by ghosting on top of us (He/she could've easily moved away). You guys just move towards people's banboners and that's what's more disgusting.
Hibbles

Post by Hibbles » #24813

Did you notice the part where I was angry at you for harassing people for sex repeatedly and relentlessly in a 2d spaceman simulator?
RIP
Jakemate

Post by Jakemate » #24815

Hibbles wrote:Did you notice the part where I was angry at you for harassing people for sex repeatedly and relentlessly in a 2d spaceman simulator?

did you notice the part where erp is fine? It's part of my character, and I use it as a joke oocly sometimes, too.
I don't get why you're angry over it. Why is it affecting YOU personally? IS this emotion station 13?
Hibbles

Post by Hibbles » #24818

Unconsented ERP is not what we call fine, and that includes begging 500 times until somebody gives in just to type random or deliberately nasty shit. It's probably a sign you should stop doing that.

An angry headmin literally half a second from putting you in the trash is also a sign you should, I dunno. Show some recognition that you need to repent, or change your ways, or do anything but continue on with that lovely smug-ass attitude? It's perfect for me but bad for you because I don't have to do the usual 400 warnings thing, I can just let you stay permabanned, deny the appeal on the grounds that you're terrible, you know. That kind of stuff.

As for this thread, I'm told Kimmy's ban was altered?
RIP
Jakemate

Post by Jakemate » #24821

Hibbles wrote:Unconsented ERP is not what we call fine, and that includes begging 500 times until somebody gives in just to type random or deliberately nasty shit. It's probably a sign you should stop doing that.

An angry headmin literally half a second from putting you in the trash is also a sign you should, I dunno. Show some recognition that you need to repent, or change your ways, or do anything but continue on with that lovely smug-ass attitude? It's perfect for me but bad for you because I don't have to do the usual 400 warnings thing, I can just let you stay permabanned, deny the appeal on the grounds that you're terrible, you know. That kind of stuff.

As for this thread, I'm told Kimmy's ban was altered?

Yeah it got lifted from what I read.

But sure, I'll tone down the "begging" if that means I get to stay, but I assume there's gonna be more to this.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #24822

Stickymayhem wrote: I'm lifting the ban now.
Kimmy's ban was lifted. I just wanted to see justification posted on the forums and here it is so I immediately lifted it when I saw.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman