[cheridan] Litlbear "metagaming"

Appeals which have been closed.
Litlbear

[cheridan] Litlbear "metagaming"

Post by Litlbear » #18319

Post Content: I was playing with Lanny Brinigh, a person I met on another server. He and I were talking in Maint about how cheridan had muted him last round for adminhelping him, asking why he had been muted. He had then been muted from adminhelp as well. Anyway, I am talking with him, when Nar-Sie is spawned on us, (probably by cheridan) killing us instantly. We are now Harvesters. We then decide to report cheridan for admin abuse. Before we can finish talking, I am banned for 1440 for "metagaming". No talking was done between me and cheridan. Just a ban. I'm sorry, but that's just shit.

Byond account and character name: Litlbear: Roman Pavlyuchenkov

Banning admin:cheridan

Ban reason and length:1440 "metagaming"

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 4:02 PM, EST, July 8

Your side of the story: I was not told how I was metagaming, I was simply banned. This guy needs to learn how to be an admin.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Wasn't told how I was metagaming. Wasn't spoken to by an admin before it happened.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Re: [cheridan] Litlbear "metagaming"

Post by Cheridan » #18325

Full story:
You were bickering with someone in deadchat. After the argument escalated and people began to complain, I muted you and Litlbear from deadchat. No big deal. Should have ended here.
You couldn't leave it at that, however, and complained in OOC about being muted, so I muted you from other forms of communication as well.

Next round, you ahelp me again asking for an apology from me. I explained that you were arguing in deadchat and it was disruptive, but you wouldn't let it go so I muted you once more.
Afterwards, you run to your friend and have this little discussion:
Lanny Brinigh says, "if he mutes me im going to hug you, then ounch you, grab, then hug"
Lanny Brinigh asks, "got it?"
Roman Pavlyunchekov says, "ok"
Roman Pavlyunchekov says, "same w/ me to you"
Lanny Brinigh asks, "should i write a complaint?"
Roman Pavlyunchekov says, "i guess"
Roman Pavlyunchekov says, "if you want"
Roman Pavlyunchekov says, "dont think they'd do anything"
Lanny Brinigh says, "true"
Roman Pavlyunchekov says, "better to ignore the child"
Lanny Brinigh says, "just like nox"
Roman Pavlyunchekov says, "hahaha"
Roman Pavlyunchekov says, "old times"

Being muted doesn't mean you should whine about it in OOC or the other channels still available to you, it certainly doesn't mean you should meet up with your metafriends in-game and OOC-in-IC to set up little signals. It means "Stop being obnoxious".
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Litlbear

Post by Litlbear » #18335

Show me the logs where you talked to me in ahelp. Also, you kicked me after the OOC incident. I'm surprised admins lie. Show me the logs. Also, where's the part where you Nar'Sie me and Lanny?
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #18342

I'm reading the logs from the round now. I can see a lot of OOC in IC on your part, calling rape and abuse, and some adminhelps for things that are not against the rules. I also consider what you were doing with Lanny metagaming.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #18343

Odd. You should be permabanned anyway. I'll have to check this when I get home
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #18345

Litlbear wrote:Show me the logs where you talked to me in ahelp.
From the other thread:
PM to-Admins: so you wanna explain why you completely muted me from everything, without so much as an explanation?

-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Cheridan: You were bickering in deadchat and being obnoxious
Looks like it was your friend I replied to, actually.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Litlbear

Post by Litlbear » #18356

Exactly. You never talked to me. And explain how it was metagaming, if when I die, I have no way of speaking to him? We cannot contact each other out of the game.

Also, you ever gonna explain why you Nar'Sied, or you gonna keep ignoring that? I understand that admins want to protect other admins, but banning me without even speaking to me?