L A U G H thread!

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

L A U G H thread!

Post by Deitus » #139487

in this thread let's make each other LAUGH!! hahaha!

let's start off with some jokes!

whats the deal with hedgehogs, huh? why can't they just SHARE the hedge, huh? hahahaha!

ok now you guys!
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: L A U G H thread!

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #139488

dichotomy
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #139502

knock knock

who there

doorbell repairman

fuck you
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #139505

Deitus are you having a nervous breakdown or something?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139508

Ricotez wrote:Deitus are you having a nervous breakdown or something?
This reminds me of when energy drinks were just becoming a thing, and a guy I was in marching band with bought five Red Bulls and drank three of them in the space of maybe five minutes. The entire rest of the bus ride back to the school he was laughing hysterically at nothing.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #139512

Super Aggro Crag wrote:knock knock

who there

doorbell repairman

fuck you
i like anti-jokes, they're funny too =D
hahaha no no i just in the mood for some jokes!
EndgamerAzari wrote: This reminds me of when energy drinks were just becoming a thing, and a guy I was in marching band with bought five Red Bulls and drank three of them in the space of maybe five minutes. The entire rest of the bus ride back to the school he was laughing hysterically at nothing.
haha no i can't have energy drinks or i literally cannot control my hands, besides i just took my sertraline so im good, funny story too ha!

ok guys lets keep this rolling, sit down because thes one is gonna knock you socks off!

knock knock!
who's there?
radio!
radio who?
RADIO NOT HERE I COME!

hahahaha! cmon guys share in the laughter! lets got some good jokes comin'!!!
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #139534

Dietus is trying to ascend into dank meme status
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #139536

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #139539

Wyzack wrote:Dietus is trying to ascend into dank meme status
i am not a dank enough meme to be a /tg/ meme but memes in general are good sources of laughter =)
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #139545

I'm confused and terrified.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #139573

EndgamerAzari wrote:
This reminds me of when energy drinks were just becoming a thing, and a guy I was in marching band with bought five Red Bulls and drank three of them in the space of maybe five minutes. The entire rest of the bus ride back to the school he was laughing hysterically at nothing.
my band was coming home from a trip to disney land (long story short, not the whole reason but PRETTY much the whole reason we went was so he(band director) could get that sick discount for his family, and one of the days we were there he left w/ family to go on one of those special princess days or whatever for his girl, I don't really mind cause I had a blast with my friends) and on our way back the unoffical "I'm thisguy and welcome to jackass" guy of our band decided to drink 4-5 monsters in like 5 minutes at once. spent the rest of the ride home pretty much shaking and playing the fucking impossible game the whole way home while everyone was trying to sleep (charter bus).
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139612

Ah, the band bus. Something of a universal constant.
TheWiznard wrote: the unoffical "I'm thisguy and welcome to jackass" guy of our band
This was basically the same for the dude who did it in my situation, too.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #139754

An English, Irishman and Scotsman walk into a bar

The bartender asks ‘is this some kind of joke?’

Doctor: You might have Tom Jones disease

Man: Oh no ... is that rare?

Doctor: it’s not unusual
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #139756

"Man, Ms. Johnson has the body of a 16 year old, hot damn!"

"Yeah, she keeps it in the freezer."
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #139769

why sick bird go jail

he ill eagle
Knaive
Byond Username: Knaive

Post by Knaive » #139788

An assistant walks into the bar and orders a drink from the bartender. While he's drinking the bartender says to him "You see that sign out there?" pointing to the flashing Maltese Falcon letters adoring his wall. "I designed that sign, but do they call me John the signmaker? Nope."

The assistant thinks nothing of this and keeps drinking as the bartender continues. "Do you like this bar?" he asks the assistant, running his hands along the smooth tower log grain, "I made this bar with my bare hands, but do they call me John the barmaker? Not at all!"

The assistant admires the craftsmanship for a moment as he nears the bottom of his glass. As he sips the last of it, the bartender points to his drink machine. "You see how well that thing works? I made it entirely from scratch, but do they call me John the machinist? Never! But you fuck one goat..."
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #139789

A human and a lizard walk into a bar.
The cyborg ducks under it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare