Search found 57 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: Dr.Aura - Error4656 - Banned for being an immature idiot a year ago

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. Seeing as you yourself have said that around the time this ban was placed you were losing interest in the game, until recently, I will assume that you do not have enough playtime on a different server to make them willing to vouch for your behavior on your be...
by Dr. Aura
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:07 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Dr.Aura - Error4656 - Banned for being an immature idiot a year ago
Replies: 3
Views: 414

Re: OrdoM has passed away

The Ordom of the Short Reply shall forever be his legacy.
by Dr. Aura
Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:15 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: OrdoM has passed away
Replies: 17
Views: 836

Re: [DR.aura] UzedPickle - assumed guilty after leaveing game with no prior messages from admin

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Unfortunately, this appeal appears to be centered around the ban itself, which is already lifted as you have returned to playing the game on our servers. Did you mean to appeal the notes itself? If not, the ban has already been lifted.
by Dr. Aura
Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:06 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [DR.aura] UzedPickle - assumed guilty after leaveing game with no prior messages from admin
Replies: 2
Views: 388

Re: Open letter to the two people in this forum that know nothing about setting up solars

Is there any disadvantage to setting the input to max assuming that it may not always reach there? I find solars to vary anywhere from 40kW to 60kW, so would it fuck anything over if I were to set it's input to 60kW even if that particular grid was only charging ~45kW?
by Dr. Aura
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:42 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to the two people in this forum that know nothing about setting up solars
Replies: 34
Views: 1366

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

It was requested of me to put up a link to an old album from, god, a 2015 thread in which my wife was testing out productivity models and needed a LOT of sketch prompts, so here's an image vault of around NINETEEN spacemens from times gone past, probably around the Badgerstation days. I'm pretty su...
by Dr. Aura
Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:21 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2101
Views: 290119

Re: looking for a girlfriend

Nowhere does the requirements stipulate that the applicants must be female

I'm going in lads
by Dr. Aura
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:50 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: looking for a girlfriend
Replies: 6
Views: 638

Re: [Dr. Aura] Doctor Brutality - Rule 1 Note Appeal

Upon reflection, and given the analysis, I've found the note redundant and needless. I will be removing it at nearest convenience, and all can consider this appeal approved.
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:19 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dr. Aura] Doctor Brutality - Rule 1 Note Appeal
Replies: 4
Views: 607

Re: [Dr. Aura] The unloved Rock - Manuel secban for validing an event too hard

Note aura went back and banned me from detective as well so yeah, that's a thing that happened. Considering they had to time to add that ban and haven't said a single thing since their immediate dismissal 11 minutes after I first made this appeal, I highly doubt aura is considering this appeal in a...
by Dr. Aura
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:44 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dr. Aura] The unloved Rock - Manuel secban for validing an event too hard
Replies: 10
Views: 1876

O_Mischief Peanut

Now everyone groan
by Dr. Aura
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:57 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: O_Mischief Peanut
Replies: 30
Views: 2051

Re: [DR. Aura] O_Mischief - biased and lousy ruling

bluejack1 wrote:In short, I got screwed over in a way that I thought should be very easy for an admin to deal with


Image

You were, you thought, it was. Just because it didn't result how you wanted doesn't make the decision any less binding.
by Dr. Aura
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:09 pm
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [DR. Aura] O_Mischief - biased and lousy ruling
Replies: 10
Views: 1747

Re: [Dr. Aura] The unloved Rock - Manuel secban for validing an event too hard

The culmination of circumstances speak for themselves, as does the magnitude of the response in relation to the nature of the offences. If you put a modicum of the effort you spent trying to defend your actions into deciding which actions are proper for the roles you have spent 5 years playing, you ...
by Dr. Aura
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:00 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dr. Aura] The unloved Rock - Manuel secban for validing an event too hard
Replies: 10
Views: 1876

Re: Forum user Tier List 6.9

startquote"Jack7D1"] [/][qote="TheWiznard"]startquote"Timonk"] https://i.imgur.com/NRY0ib7.jpg [q=ote]startquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquotestartquote startquote"TheWiznard"]startquote&qu...
by Dr. Aura
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:48 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Forum user Tier List 6.9
Replies: 285
Views: 11510

Re: manuel pronunciation

by Dr. Aura
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:27 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: manuel pronunciation
Replies: 6
Views: 584
PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:22 pm.
Reason: okay this one is probably a peanutpost. Let's stop focusing on previous posts and the situation at h

Re: [Discord] Iamgoofball - Banned for reporting a user telling me to "kyhs faggot"

I """omitted them""" because I didn't have those screenshots to begin with asshole, i didn't have time to screencap them before I was banned Omission of the circumstances of the interactions that lead to the ban, not the screenshots. All you said was someone 'harassed'...
by Dr. Aura
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:44 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Discord] Iamgoofball - Banned for reporting a user telling me to "kyhs faggot"
Replies: 44
Views: 4626

Re: [Discord] Iamgoofball - Banned for reporting a user telling me to "kyhs faggot"

@MSO thanks I couldn't get more screencaps of the thing since I didn't expect an admin to ban me for reporting someone who escalated "hey you're a fucking idiot" to "kyhs faggot" But as shown none of this conflicts with my OP so why'd you delete every post? Because your narrativ...
by Dr. Aura
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:31 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Discord] Iamgoofball - Banned for reporting a user telling me to "kyhs faggot"
Replies: 44
Views: 4626
PostThis post was deleted by TWATICUS on Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:03 pm.
Reason: me too man, me too
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:13 am.
Reason: Peanut gallery post - Not actual policy or precedent
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:38 pm.
Reason: Hilarious but not relevant.

Re: Trialmin Review: Naloac

Having worked beside them several times, they're certainly through in their conduct and have a decent splash of that newmin whimsy that inspired them to learn many mechanics of the admin side on their own beyond that of their training. Recommended for promotion.
by Dr. Aura
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:32 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Naloac
Replies: 16
Views: 1559

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

If you read any of those long winded diatribes you'd know you were wrong. Just because your points are refuted in the face of evidence presented doesn't mean I am insincere or pretending to know less about this than I do, I don't need to play Socratic irony when you're just wrong from the start. Con...
by Dr. Aura
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:55 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

cynic716 wrote:btw, I wasn't laying low I've just been busy with personal shit.
by Dr. Aura
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:21 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

Funny, I recall my first post advocating for an extension to allow them to do what the trail was poised to, not deadminning them on the same grounds.
Pot, meet kettle.
by Dr. Aura
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:05 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

IkeTG wrote:If you want people to listen to your criticism, you need to make it workable and fair.

If asking people who want to be admins to perform admin duties during the period of their admin trial isn't workable or fair, I don't know what I can tell you.
by Dr. Aura
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:35 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

Those are your claims to argue, such is your right. Until such point,
Dr. Aura wrote:You can attack the nature of my arguments, the people who agree with them or myself all you want, but my points still stand in the face of such criticism.
by Dr. Aura
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

oranges wrote:
Dr. Aura wrote:snip

If you're going to post you should be open about the fact that the two of you have political disagreements, which basically renders any feedback you have suspect


Throw any other name on it and it still applies.
by Dr. Aura
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

I think it's fine and normal to extend a trial for inactivity because we need to be able to see how a admin functions over a period of time. Thank you for agreeing with me. The previous trial ended clearly on the note they were capable of using their in game powers properly and that was during the ...
by Dr. Aura
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:36 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

I appreciate your point is that there isn't much to judge on their in-game admin actions during this trial extension but the extension had nothing to do with their in-game administrative abilities. This isn't the first review; their in-game actions didn't raise any red flags, or at least nothing th...
by Dr. Aura
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:08 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

If inactivity is an issue then we should have a look at some of our senior admins and their in-game administrative time. This is a voluntary position not a day job. If you wanna have minimum hours start paying us a goddamn wage. I'm glad you attacked the essence of the argument instead of the argum...
by Dr. Aura
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:53 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

The original impetus of the extension of their trial was to establish whether or not they were capable of containing their reactions to people and events that they did not like/agree with. To this end, they have not been reported as doing any such thing for the last 60 days... Because in the last 30...
by Dr. Aura
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:07 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 156
Views: 14960

Re: Letting ban/note apeals be resolved by the same admin that placed them is dumb.

I've brought this up in the past and the response I got amounted to was 'headmins don't rule on these things but we have no way to show we've checked off on the matter for serious infractions outside resolving them' because headmin (or my suggestion, neutral third parties of standing) rulings would ...
by Dr. Aura
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:15 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Letting ban/note apeals be resolved by the same admin that placed them is dumb.
Replies: 23
Views: 1493

Re: Discord Rule 12 is silly.

Kangtut wrote:
oranges wrote:if you choose to hang around with a leaker and protect them from us, you're not welcome here on this server.


t. man who was deadminned for leaking adminbus :^)


How quickly the turn tables
by Dr. Aura
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:30 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Discord Rule 12 is silly.
Replies: 38
Views: 3334
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:17 am.
Reason: response to deleted
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:17 am.
Reason: response to deleted

Re: [<Dr. Aura>] <CataChaos> - Unfair ban

Allow me a quick refutation as things see fit. In the shoving altercation you missed the part where QM said [2019-10-06 01:24:59.571] SAY: Capslock3284/(Dances-On-Graves) "Get this fucker out of my cargo bay." (Cargo Bay (70, 153, 2)) My lack of direct quotation does not beget the framing ...
by Dr. Aura
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:24 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [<Dr. Aura>] <CataChaos> - Unfair ban
Replies: 10
Views: 1518

Re: [<Dr. Aura>] <CataChaos> - Unfair ban

FIRAC me, here we go again. Facts: Unlike what the claimant is stating, the ban took place in the next round given the rest of the caseload pertaining to this event. The actual round that the instances took place on is the prior on the same server (https://tgstation13.org/raw-logs/sybil/data/logs/20...
by Dr. Aura
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:20 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [<Dr. Aura>] <CataChaos> - Unfair ban
Replies: 10
Views: 1518

Re: Update to rule 1.

I disagree with the sentiments of the change and the form with which you are taking them. Rule 1 as stipulated prior was more than enough to handle almost all interactions because the text of the numbered rule itself is based on virtue of consensus and discretion. All you're doing by tacking on the ...
by Dr. Aura
Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:54 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Update to rule 1.
Replies: 187
Views: 20041

Re: J Moldy

Oh and they're a good admin.

Edit: Edited to remove the peanut post.
by Dr. Aura
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:54 am
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: J Moldy
Replies: 10
Views: 1210

Re: Trialmin Review: Cynic716

From the perspective of someone who has worked with them, albeit briefly, I only have hearsay reports of them conducting themselves in a manner that is unbecoming of an admin, so I won't touch the topic. However, the main issue I foresee should they be granted gamemin is their predilection to act be...
by Dr. Aura
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:44 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Cynic716
Replies: 47
Views: 4779

Re: Dr. Aura - Condescending Attitude and Questionable Ruling

For the sake of brevity, my own sanity and the fact I have work in the morning, I'm going to strip away the narrative and operate with the facts of the case presented. I operate on a legal standard, so I will be explaining my thought processes in full with the patent-pending FIRAC method. Facts: The...
by Dr. Aura
Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:04 am
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: Dr. Aura - Condescending Attitude and Questionable Ruling
Replies: 8
Views: 1582

Re: flask

add it to the lamp and continue searching for answers
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:31 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

take the flask, see what it is that is inside it, it may come in handy as a stepping stone to get to ye flask.
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:25 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

attempt to find a wall, then follow it until I find a feature
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

descend the steps once more and hark at any ghosts that may pass that their mothers are nice women and their grandmothers are women of ill repute who own the night
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:12 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

ye remembers ye boarded up window from ye other room, nailed to ye wall with nails, yese would prove useful if they could strike and some crushed wood fiber to catch ye sparks

hopefully not lighting ye floor on fire- wait, can ye push the dresser under ye hole and attempt to climb back up?
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:06 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

ye needs to go back to ye stairs, find ye lamp from which ye oil spilled from and see if it may yet light ye way down
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:50 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

ye attempts to ascend ye stairs and try ye other door, being mindful of ye spilled American lifeblood lest ye NSA hear ye spilling and come to liberate ye of ye find
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:42 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

ye am not afraid of the dark, nor am ye a pussy

ye will take a sizeable splinter of ye destroyed door, descend ye stairs and fend off ye darkness monsters
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:32 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

put ye body weight into the door, not with ye shoulder but with ye foot planted back and the other by the knob, door should come right of ye hinges
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:26 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362

Re: flask

use ye flint to slice my throat try to peek through the boards, then try the door to the south.
by Dr. Aura
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:22 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: ye flask
Replies: 470
Views: 41362
Next

Return to advanced search