Hey! Listen!
Toolboxing For A Cause 2.0
a /tg/Station13 Charity Tournament
Will begin Saturday the 12th at 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 8pm GMT at the Event Hall.
(You've donated r-right?)

Search found 764 matches

Return to advanced search

PostThis post was deleted by onleavedontatme on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:21 pm.
Reason: Junk

Re: 2k17 /pol/

How are you so dense? Did pickle inspector do this to you?
by TheColdTurtle
Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:44 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Short temper?
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:55 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: 2k17 /pol/

How embarrassing
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:47 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Starmute calling other newbies when they started playing in early 2016.... What did they mean by this?
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:25 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: 2k17 /pol/

starmute wrote:

Absolutely Savage



Image

My God starmute stop posting you are embarrassing yourself.
by TheColdTurtle
Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:14 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post

Re: Elections, campaigning and ooc: The final decision.

Kor wrote:
DrPillzRedux wrote:People who promise something in exchange for votes should be removed.


Isn't that politics though?

Why the fuck would we want this to actually be like fucking real politics?
by TheColdTurtle
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:16 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Elections, campaigning and ooc: The final decision.
Replies: 52
Views: 4433
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post

Re: Should traitor clowns be clumsy?

This, why not make the mine be able to talk if you remove the clumsyness from a clown.
by TheColdTurtle
Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:43 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Should traitor clowns be clumsy?
Replies: 16
Views: 1151
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Let's not give someone dying a lifesaving treatment. This Diabetic here doesn't need insulin as well, they did it to themselves. We shouldn't use the AED here on this arrest because they obviously ate one to many hamburgers.
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:18 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Peer pressure, remember the chads I mentioned earlier?
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:14 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: 2k17 /pol/

>strike 2
Dude I never have had a drink in my life and I know that people are not at their full brain capacity when blackout/near blackout drunk.
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:12 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: 2k17 /pol/

>get extremely wasted to where you are almost blacked out
>Take some heroin because you are at a party and some chads are pressuring you to take it
Uh oh you are addicted, what do you do?
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:05 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Why don't they actually do the drug tests for welfare recipients but only test for 'hard' drugs like crack and heroin etc. But instead of punishing them they just have them try and seek help with it.
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:57 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: Serious discussion - Cats, High RP, Furries & Petting

It's a pair of cat ears and a tail I don't understand the big issue with it jeez
by TheColdTurtle
Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:30 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Serious discussion - Cats, High RP, Furries & Petting
Replies: 229
Views: 15018
PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:52 am.
Reason: I will put you on approval, post somethign with substance or stop
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post
PostThis post was deleted by oranges on Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:50 am.
Reason: deleted, low effort post
View this post

Re: [IcePacks] OhChildflayer - Wizard Name

Gouty wrote:It's worth noting that this isn't out of the blue they do have multiple warnings for bad names.

It is a fucking wizard name Jesus Christ don't take it so seriously.
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [IcePacks] OhChildflayer - Wizard Name
Replies: 16
Views: 1687

Re: spess doodles

Because it upsets you
by TheColdTurtle
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:36 pm
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: spess doodles
Replies: 255
Views: 19508
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Starmute please don't throw Molotovs at people you disagree with.
by TheColdTurtle
Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:04 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Uh oh starmute a former kkk leader came out and said that your house and all of your family are idols to white supremacy and everything Nazis what do you do?
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:17 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: Should people be allowed to suicide at roundstart

How about just don't play
by TheColdTurtle
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Should people be allowed to suicide at roundstart
Replies: 193
Views: 16547
PostThis topic was deleted by NikNakFlak on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:36 am.
Reason: This seems like a controversy nightmare
View this post
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:44 am.
Reason: begone

Re: Blob

Le epic replying to attention seekers post! Good job on calling them out truly smart and not fucking retarded posters such as cosmic and arm and bombadil
by TheColdTurtle
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:32 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Blob
Replies: 54
Views: 4011
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:31 am.
Reason: Shitpost tier reasoning from a player who only has 11 connections during the admins time as an admin

Re: /tg/ station playstyle, Powergaming vs [E]RPing

Anyone who votes "very rp orientated" should play the game once
by TheColdTurtle
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:42 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: /tg/ station playstyle, Powergaming vs [E]RPing
Replies: 27
Views: 3007
PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:36 am.

Re: Anything you miss?

bandit wrote:I miss when Kor didn't post jaded replies to everything

shut the fuck up no one wants to see you post
by TheColdTurtle
Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:54 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Anything you miss?
Replies: 175
Views: 15932

Re: Crew behaviour during conversion modes

Conversion modes are anti rp prove me wrong
by TheColdTurtle
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:34 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Crew behaviour during conversion modes
Replies: 29
Views: 2826

Re: akesson - ausops - rule 0

You heard it hear folks you are not playing the game correctly if you don't random name all the time. Fuck rp, it has no place on TG station
by TheColdTurtle
Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:49 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: akesson - ausops - rule 0
Replies: 83
Views: 7179
PostThis post was deleted by lzimann on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:28 am.
Reason: Not relevant

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Lol starmute didn't you say you were not going to participate in this thread because everyone was calling you fucking retarded
by TheColdTurtle
Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:07 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085

Re: Speed up augment surgery!

It's a "slice of life" means "make things easier" episode
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:28 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Speed up augment surgery!
Replies: 41
Views: 2987

Re: 2k17 /pol/

Starmute please seek help
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:18 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 2k17 /pol/
Replies: 4061
Views: 295085
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:09 pm.
Reason: Shitpost

Re: IcePacks

WGW is unfunny and so are you
by TheColdTurtle
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:53 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: [No longer an admin]IcePacks
Replies: 183
Views: 16385
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:22 am.
Reason: Shitpost

Re: (2017 GOTY) Spla2n Megathread [PHWEEE!] [Octoling girls]

I got all 3 of the Splatoon 1 original amiibos, the blue boy orange girl and green squid. Gear is meh but the single player modes were fun.
by TheColdTurtle
Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:19 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: (2017 GOTY) Spla2n Megathread [PHWEEE!] [Octoling girls]
Replies: 103
Views: 8665

Re: (2017 GOTY) Spla2n Megathread [PHWEEE!] [Octoling girls]

The dualie ultimate is fucking insane. While the charger ultimate from the splatfest fucking sucked
by TheColdTurtle
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:12 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: (2017 GOTY) Spla2n Megathread [PHWEEE!] [Octoling girls]
Replies: 103
Views: 8665
PostThis topic was deleted from General Chat by lzimann on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:26 am.
View this post

Re: 64x64

What makes it more feasible now compared to one or two years ago?
by TheColdTurtle
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:48 pm
 
Forum: Spriting and Mapping
Topic: 64x64
Replies: 37
Views: 2994

Re: Addressing the stun meta

This post was made by oranges who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

can someone please tell me if it is worth it to open this post? Because I am thinking that it contributes nothing due to the person who made it.......
by TheColdTurtle
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:21 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Addressing the stun meta
Replies: 82
Views: 7191
Next

Return to advanced search