Search found 1410 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: Incentivizing perma over execution for non-harmful traitors

The incentive is watching one criminal beat another criminal to death with a chair and some soap through the perma camera
by Nilons
Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:35 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Incentivizing perma over execution for non-harmful traitors
Replies: 62
Views: 5752

Re: Let wardens secure the armory how they want to

As a bunch of other people have said in this thread, the station is intentionally flawed for the purpose of being exploited by antagonists and fixing all those flaws without a reason makes the game stupid and lame while killing creativity in how those weaknesses could be exploited.
by Nilons
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:54 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Let wardens secure the armory how they want to
Replies: 122
Views: 12570

Re: [BeeSting12] Waseemq1235 - AI-Captain Incident

what is the point of comms agents being in the game if you get banned for believing them
by Nilons
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:43 pm
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [BeeSting12] Waseemq1235 - AI-Captain Incident
Replies: 18
Views: 3253

Re: Security Citations Design Document

terranaut wrote:>assistant breaks into tech storage for gloves
>fine him 200 bucks, probably ten times what he has
>hehe now i can arrest you for your crime AND for not paying the fine, hehehehe

meh

shouldnt of broken into tech storage huh
by Nilons
Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:39 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Security Citations Design Document
Replies: 15
Views: 1641

Re: IC Netspeak/Chat Filter: Suggestions

elyina wrote:Going "duhh immersion bad u poopy dumb if like immersion" isn't really an argument against it..

this is a textbook strawman
by Nilons
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:28 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: IC Netspeak/Chat Filter: Suggestions
Replies: 107
Views: 9225

Re: IC Netspeak/Chat Filter: Suggestions

sometimes when i put emoticons into ooc it will prompt me to put them in IC chat instead
by Nilons
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:54 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: IC Netspeak/Chat Filter: Suggestions
Replies: 107
Views: 9225

Re: At what points to people become veterans to game

when you stop playing
by Nilons
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:22 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: At what points to people become veterans to game
Replies: 53
Views: 7085

Re: Should nervere rule on wilchens ban

also the irony in the fact that nervere casts doubt on a previous headmins ability to impartially post regarding a person they dislike while simultaneously asserting that he is capable of being impartial about a person he does like (without an actual argument for either side) is rich
by Nilons
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:38 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Should nervere rule on wilchens ban
Replies: 67
Views: 6896

Re: Antag Rolling

If everyone but the antags killed themselves immediately upon roundstart this game would fucking suck the only reason this is even a question is because most people have the decency to not do it due to understanding that you cant have nearly as much fun as an antag unless someone else is playing a n...
by Nilons
Thu May 23, 2019 5:45 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Antag Rolling
Replies: 86
Views: 8486

Re: I want to know if people think that murderboning is a genuine issue.

its bad to fuck with rule 4 and OP going and being the biggest cunt possible on the server that is specifically for new players who don't know how to deal with a murderboner isn't really evidence that anything needs to be done about it on the main servers At most you could argue that you should ban ...
by Nilons
Tue May 14, 2019 9:55 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: I want to know if people think that murderboning is a genuine issue.
Replies: 68
Views: 5027
PostThis post was deleted by Nervere on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:52 pm.
Reason: peanut post

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

blue warden is best warden
by Nilons
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:38 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2183
Views: 357760

Re: What is acceptable in terms of edgy humor?

Arianya wrote:I'm not sure how anyone can think that a tragedy doesn't soften with time, and that trying to make light of things that happened very recently might be seen by some as unempathetic.

That's pretty basic stuff?

please update the rules disallowing people from being unempathetic then
by Nilons
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:34 pm
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: What is acceptable in terms of edgy humor?
Replies: 73
Views: 10935
PostThis post was deleted by Nilons on Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:30 am.
Reason: Thought this was in a different forum
View this post

Re: Trialmin Review: Plapatin

Leaving a discord server without advance notice is hardly childish
by Nilons
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:55 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Plapatin
Replies: 24
Views: 3777

Re: Trialmin Review: Plapatin

literally vanished with no warning and cut connections and hasn't come back, whatever the reason it was so childish that it's clear he isn't fit to be an admin If you dont know the reason how do you know it was childish If you do know the reason why not share it instead of expecting people to take ...
by Nilons
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:03 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Plapatin
Replies: 24
Views: 3777
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post

Re: MSO: Give up your host vote for a second player vote.

That's a contradiction though. If you trust his judgement then you'd also trust his judgement that the current headmin trio will make a good decision. Him giving his vote is basically not picking, and its more of a default from when past headmins were better than an active choice Since you need me ...
by Nilons
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:16 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: MSO: Give up your host vote for a second player vote.
Replies: 27
Views: 3479

Re: MSO: Give up your host vote for a second player vote.

goof isn't entirely wrong, I trust MSOs judgement a lot more than the current headmin trio, especially considering they'll probably just put someone they candidated and will listen to them in
by Nilons
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:06 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: MSO: Give up your host vote for a second player vote.
Replies: 27
Views: 3479

Re: People not doing their jobs consistently should be job banned

>beat people up for not doing their jobs >get bwoinked, noted, and banned for bad escalation Very cool t. hasn't actually tried it "beat them up" doesn't mean "wordlessly gank them with no warning, murder them, gib them, and bury the remains" btw Currently that's pretty accurate...
by Nilons
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:19 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: People not doing their jobs consistently should be job banned
Replies: 88
Views: 9798

Re: why is readding Gang so taboo?

gang would be fun if it didnt skew so heavily in the favour of 1 gang every time

if there was a way to make other gangs not get dumpstered by the one with the most powergamers or oldfags it would be more fun
by Nilons
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:39 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: why is readding Gang so taboo?
Replies: 74
Views: 8791

Re: Hbk2006

locks his own note appeals and moves them to resolved before headmins post their verdict/10
by Nilons
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:23 pm
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No Longer Admin] Hbk2006
Replies: 8
Views: 1745

Re: Apex Legends

apex legends is a garbage game that killed titanfall 3 to come into this world Edit: to the uninformed mongoloid who made this thread theyve openly said they ceased production on titanfall 3 to continue making their f2p BR titanfall is a shitty game anyway cant cure bad taste unfortunately for you ...
by Nilons
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:45 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Apex Legends
Replies: 50
Views: 5232

Re: Apex Legends

apex legends is a garbage game that killed titanfall 3 to come into this world

Edit: to the uninformed mongoloid who made this thread theyve openly said they ceased production on titanfall 3 to continue making their f2p BR
by Nilons
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:24 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Apex Legends
Replies: 50
Views: 5232

Re: Killing people who spawned recently

It should be a situation where if an admin thinks youre hanging around spawn killing people too long they shoot you a message asking you to go away from there for a while, that way its not a hard rule and if it becomes a problem nobody can say they werent warned
by Nilons
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:49 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Killing people who spawned recently
Replies: 36
Views: 4668

Re: Coconutwarrior97

pretty nice fellow
by Nilons
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:49 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Coconutwarrior97
Replies: 59
Views: 10866

Re: [Hbk2006] Carlospaul - Perma Ban Appeal

I was the officer, I arrested you because you had been fucking around with all access the whole shift and I needed to call the shuttle. I dunno why you thought the appropriate response to that was to start constantly saying things like "Suck my erect cock", "bend over nig" and ot...
by Nilons
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:54 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Hbk2006] Carlospaul - Perma Ban Appeal
Replies: 6
Views: 854

Re: Daxyeen

What is less subjecting is the time you once murdered me for defending myself from another shitter (who was non antag). And I remember you taking the ticket even though you were the one I was complaining about. Maybe don't do that in future, I feel like an admin handling a ticket about their action...
by Nilons
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:29 am
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Daxyeen
Replies: 64
Views: 11196

Re: Trialmin Review: TheMidnightRose

NikNakFlak wrote:maybe if you read, you'd see it was a MUTE, not a NOTE


Is there no way to check comprehensively what actions a specific admins done, like a list of mutes/notes/bans or other buttons?
by Nilons
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:11 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: TheMidnightRose
Replies: 19
Views: 2888

Re: Trialmin Review: TheMidnightRose

NikNakFlak wrote:Sounds like someone should pull logs

Wouldnt be hard for an admin who has access to the time the note was placed
by Nilons
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:49 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: TheMidnightRose
Replies: 19
Views: 2888

Re: Trialmin Review: TheMidnightRose

obscolene wrote:Applies OOC mutes to anyone who says the N word in OOC, unironically.

if true goes against current headmin policy iirc
by Nilons
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:36 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: TheMidnightRose
Replies: 19
Views: 2888

Re: SILICONE POLICY: KILL ORDERS: SONS OF THE GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS

I was always told that telling a borg to kill someone directly is entirely on whoever gives the orders, which makes the most sense cause if you use a possessed sword to kill someone the spirit inside the sword doesnt cop a ban obviously the guy who actually is responsible for the killing gets it
by Nilons
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:14 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: SILICONE POLICY: KILL ORDERS: SONS OF THE GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS
Replies: 16
Views: 1503

Re: Why do you play on /tg/Station?

rule 4

less admin circlejerk than most servers
by Nilons
Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:46 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Why do you play on /tg/Station?
Replies: 58
Views: 6639

Re: Headmins should rule based on rules

The point is, it was long after that event took place. They were detained, and they were the detective. It is not the detective's duty to execute antagonists nor should they do it out of circumstances that aren't self-defense. It's why they get a weak little essentially lame stun-gun and not a tase...
by Nilons
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:19 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Headmins should rule based on rules
Replies: 71
Views: 7514

Re: Headmins should rule based on rules

I did not add all those weird exceptions to the rules, they all represent failures of the administration to resist the stupidity of trying to write a fixed and rigid ruleset for a game that changes every day and a community that changes every day. The rules are 100% subjective and always applied su...
by Nilons
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:37 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Headmins should rule based on rules
Replies: 71
Views: 7514

Re: Heroes of Space Station Thirteen

gunther
by Nilons
Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:57 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Heroes of Space Station Thirteen
Replies: 60
Views: 7540

Re: Our rules are broken and contradictory

They were fine when they were enforced as written instead of having a bunch of secret clauses and caveats that can be pulled out based on how much admins like the player I don't think there was ever a time where the rules were only what was explicitly written, there have always been more in depth c...
by Nilons
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:34 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Our rules are broken and contradictory
Replies: 26
Views: 3323

Re: Our rules are broken and contradictory

They were fine when they were enforced as written instead of having a bunch of secret clauses and caveats that can be pulled out based on how much admins like the player
by Nilons
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:36 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Our rules are broken and contradictory
Replies: 26
Views: 3323

Re: How much can/should an admin tell you about rulings.

I think a generic "This is resolved" works for almost everything. As a player you then know the administrator looked at your issue and has done what they think is right. Going into detail on what specifically was done to the other party involved is difficult because they might be a comple...
by Nilons
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:53 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: How much can/should an admin tell you about rulings.
Replies: 33
Views: 3913

Re: I am just...done

lol
by Nilons
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:52 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: I am just...done
Replies: 44
Views: 6152

Re: Trialmin Review: Hulkamania

tbqh once again proof that the review system is a farce, once you get to this point if you haven't been deadminned you've done a good job Review threads are mostly admin circlejerks, however, see: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19453 https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.p...
by Nilons
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:34 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Hulkamania
Replies: 31
Views: 5992

Re: Does the detective fluff matter?

If you start with a mindshield and cant be an antagonist and you spawn inside of the brig you're pretty much security. The lawyer is missing all of these things most of the time afaik.
by Nilons
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:52 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Does the detective fluff matter?
Replies: 182
Views: 17313

Re: [Elyina] Syruse Eln - Im ready to come back

Kerbin_Fiber wrote:
imsxz wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:
subject217 wrote:epic gamer moment detected
by Nilons
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:21 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Elyina] Syruse Eln - Im ready to come back
Replies: 6
Views: 761

Re: Does the detective fluff matter?

Detectives should be encouraged to actually play like a detective but it shouldn't be against the rules to be a shit detective who goes around acting like an officer Should be treated like a shoeless clown As i mentioned in my post though... the shoeless clown typically doesnt have a gun or the bac...
by Nilons
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:26 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Does the detective fluff matter?
Replies: 182
Views: 17313

Re: Does the detective fluff matter?

Detectives should be encouraged to actually play like a detective but it shouldn't be against the rules to be a shit detective who goes around acting like an officer

Should be treated like a shoeless clown
by Nilons
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:44 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Does the detective fluff matter?
Replies: 182
Views: 17313

Re: [TheMidnightRose] istoprocent - Unjustified Ban

5. Players who attempt to break into the captain's office, head of personnel's office, or the bridge at or near roundstart for no legitimate reason put themselves at risk for being legitimately killed by the captain, heads of staff, or security. Pertinent rule stating specifically that security can...
by Nilons
Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:32 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [TheMidnightRose] istoprocent - Unjustified Ban
Replies: 64
Views: 8485

Re: Murderboning Policy Thread #859

dont fuck with rule 4 pls
by Nilons
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:33 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Murderboning Policy Thread #859
Replies: 64
Views: 6065

Re: BeeSting12

remains good as fuck and also is most certainly a bee just look at his profile picture
by Nilons
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:01 am
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No Longer Admin] BeeSting12
Replies: 67
Views: 17683
Next

Return to advanced search