Search found 461 matches

Return to advanced search

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:58 am.
Reason: post approval isn't a license to post low effort rule breaking posts

[DISCORD] <Shezza#0001>

Discord Username: Shezza#0001 Banning Admin: Rohesie Ban Reason: Something along the lines of posting a feet fetish copypasta that was taken as mocking of lakiller8 Time Ban Was Placed: Like two years ago Your Side of the Story: I shared a copypasta about feet fetish being based (I can send the cop...
by Shezza
Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:24 pm
 
Forum: TGMC Resolved Appeals, Complaints and Reports
Topic: [DISCORD] <Shezza#0001>
Replies: 1
Views: 202

Re: Forum Ban Appeal - Iamgoofball - Banning admin is Nervere

iamgoofball wrote:*snip*


Very nice of you to apologize to public instead of the people you've been harassing.
Its almost as genuine as the act you've put on.
Liar.
by Shezza
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:11 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Forum Ban Appeal - Iamgoofball - Banning admin is Nervere
Replies: 16
Views: 2677

Re: Forum Ban Appeal - Iamgoofball - Banning admin is Nervere

*snip because its pointless garbage* You're demanding the proof so you can try to damage control. *snip more garbage* If you're claiming something then you have to provide proof. Unless you only wanted to harass me by defaming me, like you did multiple times in the past. below: goof telling people ...
by Shezza
Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:36 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Forum Ban Appeal - Iamgoofball - Banning admin is Nervere
Replies: 16
Views: 2677

Re: Forum Ban Appeal - Iamgoofball - Banning admin is Nervere

I don't even know why you're including me in your ban appeal as i'm completely not involved but lets call you out on your bullshit. The evidence showed Shezza harassing multiple members of the community The evidence showed Shezza blackmailing children into recording clips of them saying stuff and pu...
by Shezza
Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:14 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Forum Ban Appeal - Iamgoofball - Banning admin is Nervere
Replies: 16
Views: 2677

Re: Wilchen - Ban Appeal

right off the bat this is just plain not true. the rule was never about you (although you were partly considered when the rule came into effect) and i think it will come clear that i had plenty of reason to ban you besides this. even if it was about you, what's wrong with that? rules are made when ...
by Shezza
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:13 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Wilchen - Ban Appeal
Replies: 8
Views: 2249

Re: Wilchen - Ban Appeal

Gonna respond soon, things have been busy.


Today, I swear this time.
by Shezza
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:51 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Wilchen - Ban Appeal
Replies: 8
Views: 2249

Re: Wilchen - Ban Appeal

First of all, you made the rule specifically to apply it to me, because you had literally no other reason to ban me. The ban was made on a flismy reason to begin with, It doesn't take two weeks to apply a ban to someone. Its clear that you wanted to use this rule against me since two weeks ago, I on...
by Shezza
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:01 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Wilchen - Ban Appeal
Replies: 8
Views: 2249

Wilchen - Ban Appeal

Discord username: Wilchen#0001 Banning admin: Plapatin Ban reason: rule 0(doesn't exist on the discord server) and "1b: If you are permabanned within the server, the ban may be mirrored here at headmin discretion." Time ban was placed: 2019-11-23 10:26PM gmt+ Your side of the story: I bro...
by Shezza
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:12 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Wilchen - Ban Appeal
Replies: 8
Views: 2249

Re: [Nervere] - Wilchen - Ban Appeal

Screenshot is taken out of context, that's me saying you should be unbanned from the Sligcord discord channel, not the tgstation13 byond server. Are you sure? I thought you meant the server. You didn't mention sligcord at all and you seemed to be talking to armhullen in one of them. https://discord...
by Shezza
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:22 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Nervere] - Wilchen - Ban Appeal
Replies: 16
Views: 3921

Re: [Nervere] - Wilchen - Ban Appeal

The elephant in the room that people want addressed is your OOC behavior in the community. To that end, I'd like to start addressing this by having you answer what Hulkamania posted above. Why do you think you personally deserve to be unbanned? We've kept people with your level of history away in t...
by Shezza
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Nervere] - Wilchen - Ban Appeal
Replies: 16
Views: 3921

Re: [Nervere] - Wilchen - Ban Appeal

We take rule 8 seriously, and this is such a short explanation for your actions. Why'd you do it, and how can you convince me that you won't do it again? It was a stupid decision in the heat of the moment, i was questioning them about why they tried to capture me. She explained that it was because ...
by Shezza
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:43 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Nervere] - Wilchen - Ban Appeal
Replies: 16
Views: 3921

[Nervere] - Wilchen - Ban Appeal

Byond account and character name: Wilchen, Sherrie Williams Banning admin: Nervere Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server Ban reason and length: Long ban reason Banned from the server permanently - On round #93616, you captured a person, for a sum total of around 20 minutes. During this time, ...
by Shezza
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:37 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Nervere] - Wilchen - Ban Appeal
Replies: 16
Views: 3921
PostThis post was deleted by Nervere on Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:52 pm.
Reason: reply to deleted

Re: Discord ban appeal

It seems pretty apparent that you at least somewhat understand what it is that you did wrong. In that thread Nervere says "You may appeal this again in 2 months, by then I'll expect you to understand why you weren't in the right in this situation." So, do you understand? You say very litt...
by Shezza
Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:57 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Discord ban appeal
Replies: 6
Views: 1335

Discord ban appeal

Discord ID and (if not the same) your commonly used names: carbondioxideXD#7756 (formerly shezza#0001) Banning admin (if known): Nervere Time ban was placed (approximate): 23:44 (gmt +1) Your side of the story: Broke rule #1 and rule #3 Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been roughly 4 month...
by Shezza
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:57 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Discord ban appeal
Replies: 6
Views: 1335
PostThis post was deleted by Nervere on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:39 pm.
Reason: response to deleted
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:20 am.
Reason: Literal permabanned player who has no experience with admin in question
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:25 pm.
Reason: Literal permabanned player who has no experience with admin in question

Re: why is readding Gang so taboo?

iamgoofball wrote:
Dr_bee wrote:
Goofbux gang would be very similar to actual Goongang. Goongang has the bonus of having gang membership being voluntary and gang members themselves having the same protection from sec as non-gang members.

where do you think i stole the ideas for Families from


darkRP
by Shezza
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:51 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: why is readding Gang so taboo?
Replies: 74
Views: 7910

Re: why is readding Gang so taboo?

gangs but the objective is to get as much goofbucks as you can without dying or getting purged by annoyed sec

selling weed, drugs and weapons to the crew illegaly, also printing fake money


wait, thats just darkRP
by Shezza
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:19 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: why is readding Gang so taboo?
Replies: 74
Views: 7910

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Rustledjimm wrote:Wait is planetside 2 still actually going.

I thought the devs fucked it


They did but the cash cowwect aint dry yet and theres no competition
by Shezza
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:24 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3191
Views: 360952

Re: Gigapuddi420

Unironically best ss13 player i've played with

I just hope they won't burn out for good as an admin.
by Shezza
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:45 pm
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No Longer Admin] Gigapuddi420
Replies: 16
Views: 2900

Re: [Elyina] Banned for “metagrudging” a troll character designed around making people mad

Killing Ian is bad because the only reason you’d do it is to bother people. Turning the showers seethru then monologuing about how you’re dirty or whatever (weird tbh) so everyone can see it is not bad because...? "If a player wrongs you(theft, attacks, etc), you may retaliate. If you choose t...
by Shezza
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:18 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Elyina] Banned for “metagrudging” a troll character designed around making people mad
Replies: 28
Views: 3668

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

Image

Sherrie Williams getting banned by Scurra Bardus (2558 colorized)

thanks twat
by Shezza
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:23 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2147
Views: 334693

Re: Why do you play lizards

Gylifi wrote:More interesting than playing plain old humans in terms of racism, but yet not as degenerate as
Spoiler:
fucking catgirls.


>wolf in profile picture

Ok furry explain all the tg lizard f list profiles

I have yet to see one for felinids
by Shezza
Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:45 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Why do you play lizards
Replies: 25
Views: 3309
PostThis post was deleted by Nervere on Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:32 pm.
Reason: doesnt follow guidelines under peanut posting rule

Re: why doesnt anyone play aom anymore

because rise of nations was the best shit
by Shezza
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:40 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: why doesnt anyone play aom anymore
Replies: 6
Views: 723

Why do you play lizards

Basically the title
by Shezza
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:54 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Why do you play lizards
Replies: 25
Views: 3309
PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:10 am.
Reason: Shitpost
View this post

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

NSFW:
Image


sketch from wubli
by Shezza
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:04 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2147
Views: 334693

Re: Why do you play on /tg/Station?

I just like that people are upset about me existing
by Shezza
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:06 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Why do you play on /tg/Station?
Replies: 58
Views: 6028

Re: Ash lizards should not be allowed to actively invade the station

>bunch of spearchuckers is a problem for station

for gods sake they can't even use ranged weapons and they're valid salad on sight for the AI, if you lose to them then you're hilariously unrobust

This is seriously a non-issue, just order the borgs to flash and smash the illegal immigrants
by Shezza
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:32 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Ash lizards should not be allowed to actively invade the station
Replies: 58
Views: 5218

Re: Plapatin

our guy
by Shezza
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:03 am
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Plapatin
Replies: 50
Views: 9097

Re: change carps + emags

Anonmare wrote:Silicon laws override sentience potion and antagonist loyalties. The only thing higher are the server rules themselves

Actually there is a single thing that overrides everything and thats valentine's day event loyalties
by Shezza
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:58 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: change carps + emags
Replies: 15
Views: 1355

Re: Carp hardsuit is garbage

Kryson wrote:
Shezza wrote:syndicate balloon is 20 tc

when are we making it oneshot people


Syndicate bundles are supposed to be viable sets of gear.

Syndicate balloon is supposed to be a joke item.

Thank you for the useless troll reply though.


Carp hardsuit is supposed to be a joke item bud :^))))))
by Shezza
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Carp hardsuit is garbage
Replies: 9
Views: 1047

Re: Fake Revs

lmwevil wrote:exactly what gum said, i think it's unwise to suddenly start punishing for what was formerly okay without a formal announcement

we shouldn't be doing a sudden crackdown on this in the first place

people affected by naming policy crackdown had no warning either so i guess precedent is set in place
by Shezza
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:11 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Fake Revs
Replies: 65
Views: 6602

Re: Carp hardsuit is garbage

syndicate balloon is 20 tc

when are we making it oneshot people
by Shezza
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:55 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Carp hardsuit is garbage
Replies: 9
Views: 1047

Re: Ye Catgirl chapter 2

PKPenguin321 wrote:collect wood


You grab the last pieces of wood.

You now have 10 chunks of wood they weigh 10 pounds.
by Shezza
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:29 pm
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Ye Catgirl chapter 2
Replies: 46
Views: 6490

Re: Ye Catgirl chapter 2

PKPenguin321 wrote:collect wood


You collect wood

You now have 8 chunks of wood they weigh 8 pounds.
by Shezza
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:57 pm
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Ye Catgirl chapter 2
Replies: 46
Views: 6490

Re: Ye Catgirl chapter 2

PKPenguin321 wrote:collect wood


You collect wood

You now have 6 chunks of wood they weigh 6 pounds.
by Shezza
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:54 pm
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Ye Catgirl chapter 2
Replies: 46
Views: 6490

Re: Ye Catgirl chapter 2

I've been grinding for this. So I cast necromancy on this thread You succesfully revive the thread Look through the empty doorway Looking thru the empty doorway you see a long corridor and other jailcells Throw a door fragment into the room to check for traps You throw a door fragment into the room...
by Shezza
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:36 pm
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Ye Catgirl chapter 2
Replies: 46
Views: 6490

Re: Evergreen tales - pleasure and pain nsfw

iamgoofball wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:The premium Evergreen experience that JMad would have you think is true.

jmad is what sec mains turned into while you were gone btw

meanwhile goofball turned into a libtard and unironically communist
by Shezza
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:32 pm
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Evergreen tales - pleasure and pain nsfw
Replies: 201
Views: 43155

Re: Fake Revs

Dax Dupont wrote:I'm just gonna start banning people who do the fake Rev meme.

This is how admins should act, something becomes an issue and you deal with it without waiting for stupid rulings/policy discussions
by Shezza
Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:25 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Fake Revs
Replies: 65
Views: 6602

Re: Fake Revs

This is already covered by rule 1

"Going out of your way to seriously negatively impact or end the round for someone with little IC justification is against the rules."

Sadly it has yet to be enforced, as many admins see this as non-issue.
by Shezza
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:58 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Fake Revs
Replies: 65
Views: 6602
PostThis post was deleted by TehSteveo on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:33 am.
Reason: Map feedback doesn't need this.

Re: MetaStation Thread (v41J 11/05/2015)

Yakumo_Chen wrote:someone escaped from perma while i was HoS and robusted me, i'll definitely valid them instantly the next time i meet them, please surround perma in lava tiles so it doesn't happen again


just take away their donk pockets and check on prisoners in perma to see if they're escaping or not.
by Shezza
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:48 pm
 
Forum: Spriting and Mapping
Topic: MetaStation Thread (v41J 11/05/2015)
Replies: 197
Views: 49908

Re: Murderboning Policy Thread #859

if murderboning is an issue now then why not just readd prescanning
by Shezza
Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:01 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Murderboning Policy Thread #859
Replies: 64
Views: 5372

Re: Naming Policy Changes

obscolene wrote:Giving players freedom of choice was a mistake. If we don't have state-enforced randomnaming by 2070 we are doomed as a society.

go away dregonsteps
by Shezza
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:42 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Naming Policy Changes
Replies: 150
Views: 16726
Next

Return to advanced search