Search found 492 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: Headmin Censorship

just make a new discord lol headmins owned
by Qustinnus
Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:28 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Headmin Censorship
Replies: 59
Views: 2023

Re: Can someone give me a quick run down on the jcll situation

I call this piece "Priorities" https://file.house/-02u.jpg had to edit out a post from adminbus its his discord he can do whatever he wants there. It's his house he can murder whoever he wants there. Floyd "What did bobbahbrown ever do" Barley ah yes, insulting someone on a disc...
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:49 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Can someone give me a quick run down on the jcll situation
Replies: 55
Views: 2166

Re: Can someone give me a quick run down on the jcll situation

oranges wrote:I call this piece "Priorities"
Image

had to edit out a post from adminbus

its his discord he can do whatever he wants there.
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:16 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Can someone give me a quick run down on the jcll situation
Replies: 55
Views: 2166

Re: Can someone give me a quick run down on the jcll situation

jcll banned dootdoom so the vc people made a discord and jcll joined it with an alt and realized people in discords that arent tgcord wont follow the same rules as tgcord (wow). then gets mad when the discord makes fun of jcll and all the other clowns. headmins dont care and jcll is yeeted after goi...
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:36 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Can someone give me a quick run down on the jcll situation
Replies: 55
Views: 2166

Re: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby

which is why he had to leave a accusatory message about one of the friendliest guys in the community. Thank you Floran for reinforcing my previous messages about cronies (like you) I'm just saying that one of these options is a grand conspiracy to harass bobbah, and the other is a guy concerned abo...
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:11 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby
Replies: 46
Views: 1601

Re: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby

the fact that he wrote "headmins and other harmful people" already makes clear the entirety of the message is him being a crybaby bitch. The headmins are not "harmful people" and if they were then we'd have bigger problems than a website. And secondly if he had any actual eviden...
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:58 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby
Replies: 46
Views: 1601

Re: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby

the fact that he wrote "headmins and other harmful people" already makes clear the entirety of the message is him being a crybaby bitch. The headmins are not "harmful people" and if they were then we'd have bigger problems than a website. And secondly if he had any actual evidenc...
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:29 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby
Replies: 46
Views: 1601

Re: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby

1. Atlantaned is a bitch for being mad that admins wont listen to him and then attacks one of the least controversial people in this entire community bobbahbrown because ??? 2. All the retard cronies of the rainbow gang show up and start piling up on BobbahBrown because they realize "Shit atla...
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:46 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby
Replies: 46
Views: 1601

Re: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby

1. Atlantaned is a bitch for being mad that admins wont listen to him and then attacks one of the least controversial people in this entire community bobbahbrown because ??? 2. All the retard cronies of the rainbow gang show up and start piling up on BobbahBrown because they realize "Shit atlan...
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:32 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Atlanta Ned Resignation Re: scrubbby
Replies: 46
Views: 1601

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Stickymayhem wrote:oh sorry almost forgot

you're a fucking bootlicker

calling someone a bootlicker is cringe, because you lick boots too, just not the same as them.

also keep seething
by Qustinnus
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:26 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: the_silver_nuke peanut

trollbreeder wrote:
cybersaber101 wrote:wtf has this thread become, I guess general chat really IS the hut now.

the reason the hut shouldn't have been deleted is because the hut was containment so that the other chats were civilized

shut up brainlet
by Qustinnus
Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:47 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: the_silver_nuke peanut
Replies: 128
Views: 4039

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Stickymayhem wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:too long didn't watch


sorry I know your attention is only held by burning crosses and confederate statues

sorry i cant hear you over my enlightened centrism
by Qustinnus
Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:05 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

too long didn't watch
by Qustinnus
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:13 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: the_silver_nuke peanut

are u guys really argueing about the video game discord? the worst ive seen in there is francinium lol. it's pretty mild compared to you know, the literal clique discords that existed.
by Qustinnus
Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:43 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: the_silver_nuke peanut
Replies: 128
Views: 4039

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Stickymayhem wrote:I'm not over the fact that everyone defending the cops in tg is thread is also a Kkk sympathiser like they made my job here so fucking easy it's unreal

you make it too easy to anger you.
by Qustinnus
Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:38 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

lol the glock guy is an absolute chad. shouldnt try to pull people from their car and u wont get shot
by Qustinnus
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:51 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: the_silver_nuke peanut

lmao ofcourse Vekter would defend pedophiles. do you also call them MAPs or?
by Qustinnus
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:41 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: the_silver_nuke peanut
Replies: 128
Views: 4039

Re: the_silver_nuke peanut

Whoneedspacee wrote:

But then why do you treat furries any differently?.

I fucking hate furries and I treat them like crap. The only difference is that wanting to fuck kids makes me hate you even more
by Qustinnus
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:17 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: the_silver_nuke peanut
Replies: 128
Views: 4039

Re: the_silver_nuke peanut

i wish people didnt have a crippling addiction to posting weirdass pictures that includes you catgirl players reggie posters and yes you cumdog posters if they just flatout admitted they fucked up and that was the entire appeal they’d have a higher chance of being unbanned but it just feels like a ...
by Qustinnus
Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:01 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: the_silver_nuke peanut
Replies: 128
Views: 4039

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

antifa in a nutshell: ~I give KKK a chance and was attacked by Antifa on a free speech conference with ring wing youtube kids~ Centrism so enlightened my eyes hurt how is this centrism? he's a political activist seeking to improve race relations How is giving nazis a platform to spew their hate goi...
by Qustinnus
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:37 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Actually I don't really think he's evil (i.e. doing it with malice like the aforementioned imam of peace), just misguided. sorry your opinion can only be a binary nazi/not-nazi because you're a silly lefty that believes in human dignity cuck destroyed mission accomplished you realize grazyn earlier...
by Qustinnus
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:24 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Actually I don't really think he's evil (i.e. doing it with malice like the aforementioned imam of peace), just misguided. sorry your opinion can only be a binary nazi/not-nazi because you're a silly lefty that believes in human dignity cuck destroyed mission accomplished you realize grazyn earlier...
by Qustinnus
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:52 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

antifa in a nutshell: https://i.imgur.com/N5wYTcM.png Centrism so enlightened my eyes hurt how is this centrism? he's a political activist seeking to improve race relations, he's been everywhere on the news in the past, he's had a biography made on him. read up if you're not illiterate: https://en....
by Qustinnus
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:59 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

if anyone wants to know why being pro alt-right or being pro-antifa is being autistic; goof has supported both sides.
by Qustinnus
Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:11 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

Wait did someone defend antifa because he doesn't like what some guy on youtube is posting? Fist world countries like US don't *need* violent and insurrectionist naysayer cults shitting on their fellow people cus of politics No, it wasn't (only) because I didn't like what he was saying - I was usin...
by Qustinnus
Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:43 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: the_silver_nuke peanut

hahhaha wait that was the silver nuke who posted that a year ago?

nervere is based for coming back to dab on them
by Qustinnus
Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:39 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: the_silver_nuke peanut
Replies: 128
Views: 4039

Re: Skill gain overhaul: constant speed xp gain as long as you touch job

the healing skill itself was just a mistake, the other skills literaly dont hurt anyone and are fine.
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:27 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Skill gain overhaul: constant speed xp gain as long as you touch job
Replies: 20
Views: 983

Re: Skill gain overhaul: constant speed xp gain as long as you touch job

how about this; you have an oversaturation level for skill training where if you gain too much XP in a short time you will gain exponentially less xp, and over time this level will go down again and you'll get normal exp again? Prevents grinding.
by Qustinnus
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:37 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Skill gain overhaul: constant speed xp gain as long as you touch job
Replies: 20
Views: 983

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

I would love to see anyone in this thread square up and try to fight a single police officer vs. just talking about how it's the right thing to do right now. I've had the shit kicked out of me by cops twice while protesting and I've been arrested once too You're damn right I couldn't fight them, th...
by Qustinnus
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:18 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901
PostThis post was deleted by capn_monkeypaw on Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:13 pm.
Reason: Peanut

Re: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition

you guys wouldnt understand, us floyds have been oppressed for years.......cops dont go after black people they go after FLOYDS. barely any of us left, how many people do u know called floyd? exactly.

we're being genocided and you guys dont even care.
by Qustinnus
Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:36 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Politics Thread: BLM Riots edition
Replies: 471
Views: 13901

Re: Do ash walkers have, like, any rights?

can we remove lavaland already
by Qustinnus
Thu May 28, 2020 5:48 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Do ash walkers have, like, any rights?
Replies: 39
Views: 1589

Re: Random hardcore feedback

no i might just remove it from sec
by Qustinnus
Tue May 26, 2020 8:05 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Random hardcore feedback
Replies: 27
Views: 1485

Re: Random hardcore feedback

Headmins said sec was fine
by Qustinnus
Fri May 22, 2020 1:32 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Random hardcore feedback
Replies: 27
Views: 1485

[Discord] Floyd#8423

Discord username: Floyd#8423
Ban reason: i spoiled jojo i requested arm to ban me
Time ban was placed: about a month ago
Your side of the story: the tgcord was causing me stress and I felt like it was healthy to take a break. my vibe has been checked since.
by Qustinnus
Thu May 21, 2020 11:44 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Discord] Floyd#8423
Replies: 1
Views: 214

Re: Bug reporting without Github

unless we fully move away from github (e.g. self-hosted gitlab) there is no reason to move our bug-tracking away from github, It'll just lead to more websites to manage and there's no real benefit. If github fucks up our repo again the issue tracker is the least of our worries.
by Qustinnus
Wed May 20, 2020 1:04 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Bug reporting without Github
Replies: 16
Views: 596

Re: CODE BOUNTY - tgui backend for research consoles

how many consoles is that in total? I might be willing to do it
by Qustinnus
Sun May 17, 2020 11:08 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: CODE BOUNTY - tgui backend for research consoles
Replies: 5
Views: 476

Re: Random hardcore feedback

Fatal wrote:One thing I would like to see

In the scoreboard at the end, list the traits the hardcore people had, it saying "X survived as X and earned X points" doesn't mean a great deal

Awesome idea, I'll add it :)
by Qustinnus
Sat May 16, 2020 1:34 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Random hardcore feedback
Replies: 27
Views: 1485

Re: Random hardcore feedback

i'll consider doing that
by Qustinnus
Wed May 13, 2020 11:44 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Random hardcore feedback
Replies: 27
Views: 1485

Re: Medical Doctors are a mistake.

This is a valuable post because it lets content creators know who to ignore If all /co/tent creators ignore me. They won't be able to give valid criticism when I start changing their content. your prs would be closed and would probably be poorly made how could you say this when your gonna be bribed...
by Qustinnus
Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Medical Doctors are a mistake.
Replies: 48
Views: 1589

Re: Medical Doctors are a mistake.

Shadowflame909 wrote:
Shaps-cloud wrote:This is a valuable post because it lets content creators know who to ignore


If all /co/tent creators ignore me. They won't be able to give valid criticism when I start changing their content.

your prs would be closed and would probably be poorly made
by Qustinnus
Tue May 12, 2020 7:38 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Medical Doctors are a mistake.
Replies: 48
Views: 1589

github purge 2: electric boogaloo

Image
by Qustinnus
Tue May 12, 2020 12:14 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: github purge 2: electric boogaloo
Replies: 5
Views: 405

Re: Random hardcore feedback

no, I will consider making the random characters less shit though
by Qustinnus
Mon May 11, 2020 5:20 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Random hardcore feedback
Replies: 27
Views: 1485

Re: Random hardcore feedback

because the point of hardcore random is roleplaying as someone who isnt your character and that you are assuming the role of a character you don't have influence on, allowing people who are interested in it to have a random character where they can fill in the blanks and create an interesting person...
by Qustinnus
Mon May 11, 2020 11:17 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Random hardcore feedback
Replies: 27
Views: 1485

Re: it's up

Anuv wrote:>goon remake
oh no no no

it's barely goon at all at this point, it's run by pjb who is from vg and most of the coders are people from vg tg cm and Russian codebases.
by Qustinnus
Mon May 11, 2020 3:21 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: it's up
Replies: 29
Views: 1370

Random hardcore feedback

Leave your feedback about hardcore random mode here. Or post ideas for new additions.

I saw that name randomization broke, so I'll fix that soon
by Qustinnus
Mon May 11, 2020 3:19 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Random hardcore feedback
Replies: 27
Views: 1485

Re: Furry Headquarters

lol okay people who pay for those off-brand neopets are clowns. but god knows the people who make them make mad money from selling them.
by Qustinnus
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:15 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Furry Headquarters
Replies: 64
Views: 3780

Re: Simulated space micro-cosmos with trade and battle

i considered this as it's basically what we did in SS13 but honestly i dont see it working out unless cargo is made to work with it nicely
by Qustinnus
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:58 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Simulated space micro-cosmos with trade and battle
Replies: 14
Views: 550

Re: Runechat Feedback Thread

also why dont we just ban people who spam like that its kinda cringe ngl
by Qustinnus
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:08 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Runechat Feedback Thread
Replies: 51
Views: 2363
Next

Return to advanced search