Search found 612 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

>You will never get killed by a cloaker user who got all the thermals >You will never be one hit crit by someone with a polytrinic acid spray >You will never be stunlocked to death by screwdriver eye gouging >You will never be instantly tabled and beaten to death >You will never be quickchoked >You ...
by Hornygranny
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:30 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience
Replies: 134
Views: 7939

Re: [Discord] Iamgoofball - Banned for reporting a user telling me to "kyhs faggot"

We have considered in the past telling people to harm themselves absolutely forbidden territory, and as goof has said, Discord T&S absolutely will delete your server if people are doing that. I'm also skeptical that goof pinging moderators when people break the rules is misuse - why are they the...
by Hornygranny
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:09 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Discord] Iamgoofball - Banned for reporting a user telling me to "kyhs faggot"
Replies: 44
Views: 4163

Re: he locked the thread

the fact that elyina not only has the nerve to throw their hat in, but that it's being taking seriously, is stunning
by Hornygranny
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:20 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: he locked the thread
Replies: 485
Views: 21997

Re: MSO: Give up your host vote for a second player vote.

Arianya wrote:Only if you want ASCII penis to win.

ASCII penis was a Jannetty who never drew a dime after our feud, and we all remember who went over in that election brother. - HH
by Hornygranny
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:16 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: MSO: Give up your host vote for a second player vote.
Replies: 27
Views: 2406

Re: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06

Deadminning/asking to resign experienced and generally respected staff over one incident, and one in which he had the agreement of headmins seems really weird and petty. It's not. This was a tremendous error in judgement, and he doubled down on it repeatedly until other intervened. He also threaten...
by Hornygranny
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:36 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06
Replies: 110
Views: 12498

Re: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06

Im done If being removed from being able to shitpost here hurt you i apologize. If you thought you were being accused of eoxxing, blame miscommunication. At all times i said the deets were already in the open, it was the threat of them being found and used for a false criminal accusation to get som...
by Hornygranny
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:13 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06
Replies: 110
Views: 12498

Re: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06

Rustledjimm wrote:If we cannot trust people with powers then they cannot have them. This goes for game and forum admins.

?
by Hornygranny
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:08 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06
Replies: 110
Views: 12498

Re: Iamgoofball General

by Hornygranny
Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:53 am
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Iamgoofball General

Gran gran I never really liked you but at least you have morals lmao This was so long ago not many people will remember, but we left goonstation because we wanted a place to play where we would all be treated fairly and transparently, rather than according to the whims of an admin team who didn't f...
by Hornygranny
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:05 am
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Iamgoofball General

Saegrimr wrote:First i've heard about leaks and shit putting people at risk, the fuck

Because after days, there has been no public statement about why this happened. You should feel like you're being lied to, because that's what is happening.
by Hornygranny
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:02 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Iamgoofball General

Probably because it was relevant to the ban >info that could put someone at risk >relevant to the ban >ban for a spaceman video game what the fuck are you smoking There is no chance the information I provided to Goof could put anyone at risk, given the fact that he was there for the events themselv...
by Hornygranny
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:03 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Iamgoofball General

As of now, the current database reason in the as to why goofball has been banned from the server is as follows: This is a rule 0 ban accompanying a forum ban with reason being �You constantly start shit or pretend to crusade for something good to start shit. Once upon a time I thought your deranged...
by Hornygranny
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:35 am
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Repukan's appeal

I see you grangran. In all honesty if you think this was placed in bad faith, what is actually stopping you or any of the headminds from just unbanning goof? Literally nobody will contest you with all that legendary oldfag cred. It's not my place to do so. The silence of the headmins, on the other ...
by Hornygranny
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:11 am
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Repukan's appeal

The reason goof got banned was a rule 0/1, for years and years of shitty behavior. Nearly every time he posts it was in bad faith. He's been arguably so detrimental to the community it made people leave over the years. Were you wrong, or were you lying? If you were wrong, was it because someone lie...
by Hornygranny
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:05 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Repukan's appeal

Day 3, still no communication, except for banning Goof from Discord.
by Hornygranny
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:10 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Repukan's appeal

The question was "why did ausops do it instead of the headmins". Because they couldn't forum ban him. Ausops could. It was discussed with ausops because I already found out it was likely to happen before it did. Ausops did not tell me. Why should he be forum banned? If his in-game conduct...
by Hornygranny
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:01 am
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Repukan's appeal

Dax Dupont wrote:Probably because ausops has more forum powers than the headmins as far as I understand.

So do I. Does that give me the right to unilaterally deny a player, or any player, access to the forum to appeal, just because it's within my phpBB permissions?
by Hornygranny
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:46 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Repukan's appeal

Should they tell people why george melon got banned just because other people ask? Yes, both the crimes of players and the punishments from admins should be matters of public record. I gotta admit, oranges has a point. Goof has the right to contest the ban, unless we're just making a special except...
by Hornygranny
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:37 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Repukan's appeal

Dax Dupont wrote:They are not required to publicize people's ban reasons aside from to the affected player. I'm pretty sure most people don't want certain of their bans public.

I disagree.
by Hornygranny
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:31 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Repukan's appeal

I hope the admin team is embarrassed by this fiasco, because they should be. Your leadership has failed you.
by Hornygranny
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:35 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 17180

Re: Optimumtact

captain sawrge wrote:just gonna keep pushin and pushin the limits of peoples' tolerance til they either get bored or deadminned, whichever comes first

see my signature for details
by Hornygranny
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:46 am
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No Longer Admin] Optimumtact
Replies: 113
Views: 11853

Re: [DGL] Zaross

*inhales*
BOY
by Hornygranny
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:04 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [DGL] Zaross
Replies: 13
Views: 1599
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:07 pm.
View this post

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

by Hornygranny
Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:19 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What do you nerds look like (REDUX)
Replies: 1291
Views: 185173

Re: [HornyGranny] Arumashi - Permaban

that's good enough for me considering he waited almost half the lifespan of SS13 to appeal
by Hornygranny
Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:45 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [HornyGranny] Arumashi - Permaban
Replies: 11
Views: 1906

Re: [HornyGranny] Arumashi - Permaban

this is a really old ban but at the time this guy was an absolute asshole
by Hornygranny
Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:13 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [HornyGranny] Arumashi - Permaban
Replies: 11
Views: 1906

Re: maintainer rules.

"why don't we just remove coder bus" he typed, drooling all over his keyboard. It was truly a miracle that his fat fingers managed to hit the right keys at all; The message was more of an instinctive reflex than a decisive action, as John was busy watching The Simpsons reruns in his head....
by Hornygranny
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:31 pm
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: maintainer rules.
Replies: 18
Views: 2059
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:34 pm.
Reason: new election
View this post

Re: [HG] Dante Smith Redux: The Final Freeening

Do not unban Dante. Ever. Here is the reason, as demonstrated by his post: http://i.imgur.com/ao7vSZP.png http://i.imgur.com/a29LgxV.png This whole post dispels his entire argument of getting unbanned. The ban reason was, as Bob Dobbington said, "rule zero for an absence of reform." Refor...
by Hornygranny
Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:41 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [HG] Dante Smith Redux: The Final Freeening
Replies: 22
Views: 2627

Re: Tyranny

Rules lawyering Edicts I remember hearing about. I do need to play the damn game through. Apparently you can get a year for the first Edict if you just rest for 8 days and not read it since it didn't specify WHICH Day of Swords. the cause of this is actually a simple programming "error&quo...
by Hornygranny
Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:42 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Tyranny
Replies: 33
Views: 3550

Re: Tyranny

campaign is short but replay value is good. you could play it probably twice without repeating almost any content, up to 4 times probably to do everything they practically beat it into your head through the entire game that renown = actual magical (quasi-divine) power. kyros is practically god becau...
by Hornygranny
Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:27 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Tyranny
Replies: 33
Views: 3550
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:33 pm.
Reason: its happening
View this post

Re: Syndiborg needs a prompt like aliens

agreed, i have flu cop disabled for this reason
by Hornygranny
Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Syndiborg needs a prompt like aliens
Replies: 10
Views: 1380

Re: give borgs more weaknesses

Incomptinence wrote:Oh and since being slower is obviously irrelevant you wouldn't mind them being faster right?

yes, in return for more weakness of another kind. movement speed differences are garbage for playability
by Hornygranny
Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:31 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: give borgs more weaknesses
Replies: 20
Views: 2354

Re: give borgs more weaknesses

Super Aggro Crag wrote:If you can't just kite a fucking slow ass Borg then you deserve to get fucked.

what is this meme that every combat takes place in an infinite empty plane? outside of primary hallways the station is cramped, and even there a borg can hotkey bolt doors
by Hornygranny
Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:37 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: give borgs more weaknesses
Replies: 20
Views: 2354

Re: krusvik review

good
by Hornygranny
Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:31 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: TRAILMIN REVIEW: krusvik
Replies: 16
Views: 2289

Re: 10800 minute ban

we're going to pass on you, not really the kind of player we're looking for Aight. Make it permanent on all your servers, so I wouldnt return. Because frankly I think that the kind of shitminning that you have happening is beyond my capability to endure. by "we're going to pass on you" i ...
by Hornygranny
Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:19 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: 10800 minute ban
Replies: 4
Views: 823

Re: 10800 minute ban

we're going to pass on you, not really the kind of player we're looking for
by Hornygranny
Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:14 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: 10800 minute ban
Replies: 4
Views: 823
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:46 pm.
Reason: WWWE SUPERSLAAAAAAAAAM, THIS SUNDAY, EVERY HEADMIN CANDIDATE IN A CAGE MATCH
View this post

Re: Niknak

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=166

"THIS BOARD IS FOR SPECIFIC INCIDENCES OF IN-GAME ADMIN ABUSE."

merged into feedback
by Hornygranny
Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:58 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: NikNakFlak
Replies: 231
Views: 40360

Re: [Hornygranny] Silently deadminned

peoplearestrange wrote:snip


MSO confirmed this matches his own logs, so Facebot and I were wrong. I apologize, and it looks like someone else beat me to adding your access.
by Hornygranny
Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:53 am
 
Forum: Successful Complaints
Topic: [Hornygranny] Silently deadminned
Replies: 64
Views: 9285
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:46 pm.
Reason: WWWE SUPERSLAAAAAAAAAM, THIS SUNDAY, EVERY HEADMIN CANDIDATE IN A CAGE MATCH
View this post

Re: [Hornygranny] Silently deadminned

from a quick look at my irc logs, pas was in irc about two and a half days ago, and their last ingame connection was on the 1st. Or rather, last seen was [11:01:Jul:Fri:01] |<-- PeopleAreStrange has left irc.rizon.net () Facebot reported PAS being gone for 2 days 8 hours on Saturday, and they have ...
by Hornygranny
Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:17 pm
 
Forum: Successful Complaints
Topic: [Hornygranny] Silently deadminned
Replies: 64
Views: 9285

Re: Admin Staffing Log

peoplearestrange has been removed for failing to comply with policy (must be in IRC while adminning).
by Hornygranny
Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:49 am
 
Forum: Auditorium
Topic: Admin Staffing Log
Replies: 734
Views: 208478

Re: [Hornygranny] Silently deadminned

Between the response to the admin forum thread you made about this and the memo, I don't know what you expected.
Image
by Hornygranny
Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:48 am
 
Forum: Successful Complaints
Topic: [Hornygranny] Silently deadminned
Replies: 64
Views: 9285

Re: Admin Staffing Log

LaharlMontgommery has rejoined as a trial admin. bgobandit has been removed for failing to comply with policy (must be in IRC while adminning).
by Hornygranny
Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:33 pm
 
Forum: Auditorium
Topic: Admin Staffing Log
Replies: 734
Views: 208478

Re: krusvik review

Shaps wrote:Review? You mean feedback? They haven't been trial long enough for a full review

Anyway, krusvik has been doing good so far and seems receptive to feedback given to them, I'm interested in seeing how they develop

it's been a month
by Hornygranny
Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:39 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: TRAILMIN REVIEW: krusvik
Replies: 16
Views: 2289

TRAILMIN REVIEW: krusvik

.
by Hornygranny
Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:48 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: TRAILMIN REVIEW: krusvik
Replies: 16
Views: 2289
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 am.
Reason: old election
View this post
Next

Return to advanced search