Search found 6948 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor ideas.

cacogen wrote:I've been playing Crypt of the Necrodancer a bit recently, so Necrodancer mode. You can only move, attack or interact once per beat of whatever admin midi is going. Very easy to code, I'm sure.

the chaplains arrythmetic knife or whatever it's called is supposed to pretty much be this
by PKPenguin321
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:28 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: ITT: We make shitty suggestions and come up with poor ideas.
Replies: 3647
Views: 299771

Re: normy reedus and his funny fetus

also

SPACE STATION 13
A Hideo Kojima game
Starring:
GREY SHIRTMAN
CAP CONDOM
MEDD BAY
and
ANN TAGONIST
by PKPenguin321
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:23 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: normy reedus and his funny fetus
Replies: 17
Views: 526

Re: normy reedus and his funny fetus

the dunkey video made me fucking roll my eyes because the guy tries literally walking up cliffs and proclaims it's dumb when, as you would in real life, you fucking fall i felt his angle was that it was dumb that you DONT fall, like if that was the point then why does the game bother letting you ev...
by PKPenguin321
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:21 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: normy reedus and his funny fetus
Replies: 17
Views: 526

Re: ruling request

Just disable ooc for fifteen minutes until everyone gets used to the stupid meme sound and doesn't care enough to discuss it anymore if the idea is to force it on them. Not everything needs ban threats or policy discussion, Jesus Christ guys. Or just don't be annoying on purpose with your admin too...
by PKPenguin321
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:52 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: ruling request
Replies: 25
Views: 595

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Bought Disco Elysium today and clocked about 2.5 hours. Feels like the book equivalent of a movie game but honestly the writing is alright enough that I can dig it. I really love how different aspects of personality are personified, it's a really clever writing method that really lets you immerse yo...
by PKPenguin321
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:18 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you faggots playing?
Replies: 2982
Views: 228798

Re: [RSlite] Delaron Ereborn - Viro Perm job Ban

By included DNA saboteur I made it way more problematic than it needed to be. Just so you know for future reference, even if your virus didn't have the confusion or DAS symptoms in it, you'd have still been bwoinked for the non-neutered disfiguration symptom in your virus due to our current virolog...
by PKPenguin321
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:24 pm
 
Forum: Ban Appeals
Topic: [RSlite] Delaron Ereborn - Viro Perm job Ban
Replies: 6
Views: 543

Re: Fast ban appeal?

MortoSasye wrote:Please fix the title. The admin was exavere.

Fixed on his behalf
by PKPenguin321
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:46 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Exavere] Fast ban appeal?
Replies: 4
Views: 351

Re: normy reedus and his funny fetus

Lumbermancer wrote:

no fucking way
by PKPenguin321
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:28 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: normy reedus and his funny fetus
Replies: 17
Views: 526

Re: Extending the power simulation.

Heat is debatably more broken than radiation, since there seems to be a "I OVERFLOWED THE HEAT OF THIS GAS LOL" bug every other week. If the goal is to get away from the busted radiation system then this will probably not be much of an improvement
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:12 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Extending the power simulation.
Replies: 28
Views: 869

Re: Replace toolset/surgial armset radial menu with an inventory menu

oranges wrote:how is it not user friendly

Way too many buttons on one thing make it hard to navigate. It's like having a scatter plot of buttons as opposed to having them in a neat row
by PKPenguin321
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:16 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Replace toolset/surgial armset radial menu with an inventory menu
Replies: 9
Views: 255

Re: People you miss that probably left the community

Kel wrote:wyzack

this dude was based
by PKPenguin321
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:54 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: People you miss that probably left the community
Replies: 95
Views: 2667

Re: Straight up remove wizard gamemode

It's fun to chase down the wizard with the whole crew behind you while the wizard just dunks on everyone
Imo summon events was a mistake because it takes focus off of the wizard, summon guns can be okay but often goes to shit for the same reason
Wizard is fun regardless tho
by PKPenguin321
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:18 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Straight up remove wizard gamemode
Replies: 19
Views: 551

Re: perma ban by vile begar

Your previous ban appeal (found here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23283) was denied by the banning admin. Note the previous appeal centered around ban evasion through several ckeys and lying in adminhelps, both of which are very serious offenses. Permanent ban appeals tha...
by PKPenguin321
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:15 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: perma ban by vile begar
Replies: 4
Views: 338

Re: Antag Queue (aka how i learned to stop worrying and not care about antag rolling)

oranges wrote:we already tried this

^
it was shit

we've also tried banning murderboning: it was shit
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:08 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Antag Queue (aka how i learned to stop worrying and not care about antag rolling)
Replies: 14
Views: 453

Re: How do we extend average round time?

Isn't an hour-hour and a half perfectly reasonable? It's rare to see a Sybil round last less than an hour unless somebody goofs and blows themself up roundstart as a wizard. yeah that was the goal a year or two ago and we've basically hit it, sure there are occasionally half hour wizard or rev roun...
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:06 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: How do we extend average round time?
Replies: 55
Views: 1334

Re: On Mindshield Implants, what they do and don't mean.

The reason why the previously named "Loyalty Implants" was renamed to "Mindshield implants" was because, on the code side, we want to make it clear there are no roleplay obligations associated with the implant. which is honestly kinda lame because i dug roleplaying that "Go...
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:04 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: On Mindshield Implants, what they do and don't mean.
Replies: 13
Views: 418

Re: Hot Keys Help before I go insane

I use t, cause I can type fast >"hey can you tell me where the engineering bay is?" >hmm lemme press T to talk to this fella surely i wont need to move and this popup that blocks my vision wont be a problem >BANG BANG BANG :revolver: owned im sorry that you're bad at the game pkp im sorry...
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:57 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hot Keys Help before I go insane
Replies: 54
Views: 1429

Re: Hot Keys Help before I go insane

I use t, cause I can type fast >"hey can you tell me where the engineering bay is?" >hmm lemme press T to talk to this fella surely i wont need to move and this popup that blocks my vision wont be a problem >BANG BANG BANG :revolver: owned Move the popup once, its no longer in the way??? ...
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:58 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hot Keys Help before I go insane
Replies: 54
Views: 1429

Re: On felinids

funny that people are always "what about the cat metagang" when even moths have more metaganging than felinids source: am in one of the two supposed felinid metagangs. Its dead and never metaganged in the first place. Other one is also basically dead and also basically never did metagangi...
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:07 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: On felinids
Replies: 79
Views: 3402

Re: Hot Keys Help before I go insane

oranges wrote:I use t, cause I can type fast

>"hey can you tell me where the engineering bay is?"
>hmm lemme press T to talk to this fella surely i wont need to move and this popup that blocks my vision wont be a problem
>BANG BANG BANG :revolver:
owned
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:06 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hot Keys Help before I go insane
Replies: 54
Views: 1429

Re: On felinids

funny that people are always "what about the cat metagang" when even moths have more metaganging than felinids source: am in one of the two supposed felinid metagangs. Its dead and never metaganged in the first place. Other one is also basically dead and also basically never did metagangi...
by PKPenguin321
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:03 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: On felinids
Replies: 79
Views: 3402

Re: Hot Keys Help before I go insane

unironically using arrow keys and typing “say” before everything in 2019 LMAO did you take your meds before you head down to bingo for tonight gramps? imagine needing a popup to talk and getting shot in your stupid face because you cant walk while talking also holy shit dude, please tell me you at ...
by PKPenguin321
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:03 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hot Keys Help before I go insane
Replies: 54
Views: 1429

Re: People you miss that probably left the community

bobbahbrown wrote:mso

i was tempted to make this joke
by PKPenguin321
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:01 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: People you miss that probably left the community
Replies: 95
Views: 2667

Re: People you miss that probably left the community

Cheridan and remie and miauw were the people I associated coderbus with for my first couple years with but they've all since moved on to greener pastures
by PKPenguin321
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:12 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: People you miss that probably left the community
Replies: 95
Views: 2667

Re: Classic traitoring tactics that need to be used more

Better yet, hollow out the book and put your actual emag in there for dramatic irony.
by PKPenguin321
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:07 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Classic traitoring tactics that need to be used more
Replies: 63
Views: 2687

Re: What phone games aren't shit?

Robotek is a pretty unique game where you duel other robot master things through strategic use of what is essentially a roulette wheel. It's unique because it's a strategy game that's built almost entirely around luck mitigation and it can absolutely fuck you over with RNG but getting a good fight i...
by PKPenguin321
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:57 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What phone games aren't shit?
Replies: 22
Views: 789

Lauser McMauligan - THERMITE ADDICT

I'm addicted to drinking unbelievably deadly liquid thermite (yeeeeeeaaahhhh) In a brief moment of lucidity I went to the chemist and told them "Do not, under any circumstances, make me more thermite" I was back there half an hour later, wearing an italian moustache, and I said "Hello...
by PKPenguin321
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Lauser McMauligan - THERMITE ADDICT
Replies: 2
Views: 616

Re: Indifferent Coders Griefing Codebase

Hoes mad
by PKPenguin321
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:44 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Indifferent Coders Griefing Codebase
Replies: 36
Views: 1155

Re: If someone succumbs, is it the person who crit them’s fault?

cacogen wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
cacogen wrote:i didn't read this thread at all but i'll tell you my understanding anyway which is that critting someone is the same as killing

no

then you're wrong

no
by PKPenguin321
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:02 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: If someone succumbs, is it the person who crit them’s fault?
Replies: 59
Views: 1742

Re: If someone succumbs, is it the person who crit them’s fault?

cacogen wrote:i didn't read this thread at all but i'll tell you my understanding anyway which is that critting someone is the same as killing

no
by PKPenguin321
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:58 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: If someone succumbs, is it the person who crit them’s fault?
Replies: 59
Views: 1742

Re: If someone succumbs, is it the person who crit them’s fault?

Succumbing to your wounds means you don't have a right to ahelp the conflict, and the person who attacked you won't be punished. You're not confused on precedent, Rock. If anything, it's the headmins. I'd like to add to this by saying that this is sorta case by case. Admins can see your health at t...
by PKPenguin321
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:34 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: If someone succumbs, is it the person who crit them’s fault?
Replies: 59
Views: 1742

Re: Hot Keys Help before I go insane

unironically using arrow keys and typing “say” before everything in 2019 LMAO did you take your meds before you head down to bingo for tonight gramps? imagine needing a popup to talk and getting shot in your stupid face because you cant walk while talking also holy shit dude, please tell me you at ...
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:38 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hot Keys Help before I go insane
Replies: 54
Views: 1429

Re: Hot Keys Help before I go insane

Qbmax32 wrote:unironically using arrow keys and typing “say” before everything in 2019 LMAO

did you take your meds before you head down to bingo for tonight gramps?

imagine needing a popup to talk and getting shot in your stupid face because you cant walk while talking
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:31 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hot Keys Help before I go insane
Replies: 54
Views: 1429

Re: Hot Keys Help before I go insane

srifenbyxp wrote:Oranges actually communicated like people? You know coders did actual work then.

it's oranges
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:26 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hot Keys Help before I go insane
Replies: 54
Views: 1429
PostThis topic was deleted by peoplearestrange on Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:55 am.
View this post

Re: Make BYOND account requirement boardwide

Also let me reiterate, this should INCLUDE PMS since I cant really do a damn thing about those
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:21 pm
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: Make BYOND account requirement boardwide
Replies: 6
Views: 1933

Re: Make BYOND account requirement boardwide

Buuuump
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=24413 had like literally 15 spambots at once on it because we never actually turned on the BYOND account filter on the TGMC boards
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:20 pm
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: Make BYOND account requirement boardwide
Replies: 6
Views: 1933

Re: [DISCORD] Bip#8243

YYyyyikes, MSO really needs to turn on post approval here. Sorry for the flood of spam
by PKPenguin321
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:14 pm
 
Forum: TGMC Resolved Appeals, Complaints and Reports
Topic: [DISCORD] Bip#8243
Replies: 17
Views: 505

Re: admins first policy

I really hate to have to lock this thread since the headmins are supposed to reign supreme over policy discussion but they are really bad at it
by PKPenguin321
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:56 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: admins first policy
Replies: 12
Views: 539
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:06 pm.
Reason: sorry that was rude nevermind

Re: "New" ID sprites criticism

Also revert new toolboxes
by PKPenguin321
Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:10 pm
 
Forum: Spriting and Mapping
Topic: "New" ID sprites criticism
Replies: 24
Views: 932

Re: What are you faggots playing?

Krusvik wrote:https://store.steampowered.com/app/953490/CARRION/

Been keeping an eye on this for a while, didn't know it finally got a Steam page. Nice

In other news I recently beat Gato Roboto, what a fun game
by PKPenguin321
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:35 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you faggots playing?
Replies: 2982
Views: 228798

Re: Robotics Augtodoc

GuyonBroadway wrote:Good day chaps.

https://github.com/HippieStation/HippieStation/pull/12128

That is all.

for the record, we don't have an autodoc because we like to make surgery the tradeoff for the powerful things it gives, not because nobody could code it. there being a PR for it doesnt change this
by PKPenguin321
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:20 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Robotics Augtodoc
Replies: 43
Views: 1672

Re: JoshuaSence is hacked?

Report and move on. Almost assuredly a spambot which we have lots of every day
by PKPenguin321
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:13 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: JoshuaSence is hacked?
Replies: 2
Views: 338

Re: banned for the last time

Follow the template. Trashing this
by PKPenguin321
Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:13 pm
 
Forum: For No Reason Trash
Topic: banned for the last time
Replies: 1
Views: 1152

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

ignore teepee only thing you shoulda done differently is just ghost before they borged you that's a bit gay ahelp first maybe some ghost wants to be a borg the best part of ghosting when you get arrested is how it throws sec into a futile rage "aaaarg! you stupid ghost guy! youre, uh, gay! tha...
by PKPenguin321
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of rage, tears and regret
Replies: 2819
Views: 287128

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

ignore teepee only thing you shoulda done differently is just ghost before they borged you that's a bit gay ahelp first maybe some ghost wants to be a borg the best part of ghosting when you get arrested is how it throws sec into a futile rage "aaaarg! you stupid ghost guy! youre, uh, gay! tha...
by PKPenguin321
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:07 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of rage, tears and regret
Replies: 2819
Views: 287128

Re: What phone games aren't shit?

srifenbyxp wrote:Girls Frontline and Azure Lane.

reread the thread title
by PKPenguin321
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:28 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What phone games aren't shit?
Replies: 22
Views: 789

Re: Stories of rage, tears and regret

ignore teepee
only thing you shoulda done differently is just ghost before they borged you
by PKPenguin321
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:32 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Stories of rage, tears and regret
Replies: 2819
Views: 287128

Re: Twaticus

2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) has put everyone on purrbation. 2019-10-24 03:20:19 ADMIN Twaticus/(Hanna Tireman) used secret masspurrbation Why? To be fair, you did breathe some life into what would otherwise be a rather boring SEXTENDED round. Otherwise uh... Used masspurbatio...
by PKPenguin321
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Twaticus
Replies: 20
Views: 886
Next

Return to advanced search