Search found 357 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

Malkraz wrote:
Dreathtil wrote:Interesting to know that there doesn't appear to be anything for full completing village

The game is literally unfinished and they're adding the ending later

*For hub
by iksyp
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:22 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

Dreathtil wrote:I would say Blast Dash is hella busted.

You can blast dash faster than the palamute.
You can be valstrax.
by iksyp
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:07 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

Super Aggro Crag wrote:is that a wyberian

yes
by iksyp
Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:47 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

I just 100%'d the village and got absolutely nothing for it, but it was fun.
Spoiler:
Image
by iksyp
Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:44 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

Village (the story part of it) done: The story was moving at breakneck speed, I felt like I was just given the cliffnotes version of what was going on. I think the problem mostly lies with the PC being a native of Kamura, the characters have established relations with you that you just don't get to ...
by iksyp
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:55 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

Was mad that longsword had 3 FUCKING counters in the demo but it turns out lance can have 3 at all times in the main game so I'm only slightly less mad. Have only done village quests so far, rampage feels a bit like a clusterfuck but I'm sure it'll be better in hub with other people. Gunlance having...
by iksyp
Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:17 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

It released at midnight PST fuck you capcom
by iksyp
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:02 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: What are you fucks playing?

Deep Rock Galactic, it's Dwarf EDF and that's good enough for me.
I really should finish Omori at some point.
by iksyp
Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:53 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3191
Views: 369659

Re: BREAKING: Chinese coof hits orangestan

I HATE, HATE CALIFORNIA LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT also crag i'm sorry but you're wrong, like 40 000 people (on average) die from the flu each year but covid has been around for one year and is already almost 13x that because it hits more people plus it's a lo...
by iksyp
Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:22 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: BREAKING: Chinese coof hits orangestan
Replies: 41
Views: 1786

Re: BREAKING: Chinese coof hits orangestan

I HATE, HATE CALIFORNIA
LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
by iksyp
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:15 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: BREAKING: Chinese coof hits orangestan
Replies: 41
Views: 1786

Re: sub-saharan iq peanut

this entire appeal is funny because the admins that are claiming it racist have mentally associated all of africa with one race
would it be less bigoted if he had said sub-american, sub-european, or sub-asian?
by iksyp
Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:24 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: sub-saharan iq peanut
Replies: 133
Views: 4932

Re: not wilchen peanut

https://file.house/OsJV.png also, lol @ denying it because I said executie == shezza when the literal ban reason is that it's a shezza alt, i'll have the admin complaint drafted soon wait wtf why did your "off topic" post in a peanut gallery in the off topic forum of tgstation13.org in th...
by iksyp
Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:47 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: not wilchen peanut
Replies: 229
Views: 9766

Re: not wilchen peanut

https://file.house/OsJV.png also, lol @ denying it because I said executie == shezza when the literal ban reason is that it's a shezza alt, i'll have the admin complaint drafted soon wait wtf why did your "off topic" post in a peanut gallery in the off topic forum of tgstation13.org in th...
by iksyp
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:56 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: not wilchen peanut
Replies: 229
Views: 9766

Re: not wilchen peanut

it's clearly a shezza alt but is it a wilchen alt?
all i'm saying is that i've never seen shezza and wilchen in the same room
by iksyp
Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:00 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: not wilchen peanut
Replies: 229
Views: 9766

Re: final fantasy xiv general

chesse20 wrote:why would people play final fantasy xiv over final fantasy xi private servers do people just love paying square enix money for a worse game

i can't genocide raths in XI
by iksyp
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:49 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: final fantasy xiv general
Replies: 243
Views: 33391

Re: final fantasy xiv general

ive jumped off the stage in every fight i can
am i playing DRG right?
by iksyp
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:11 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: final fantasy xiv general
Replies: 243
Views: 33391

Re: What are you fucks playing?

final fantasy 14 is the first mmo I've enjoyed since i was born
by iksyp
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:01 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3191
Views: 369659

Re: >>>CLICK HERE!<<< discord ban appeal peanut (CATGIRLS!!!)

if you're reading this you are dumb
by iksyp
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:10 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: >>>CLICK HERE!<<< discord ban appeal peanut (CATGIRLS!!!)
Replies: 161
Views: 6324

Re: What are you fucks playing?

video gamees
by iksyp
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:22 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3191
Views: 369659

Re: What are you fucks playing?

accidentally got to the ending of the forest with my friends barotrauma is going well, my campaign group is at the edge of the abyss. we're currently farming marks to upgrade our ship hull so we can go deeper and make it so our junction boxes don't all die at once sea of thieves is surprisingly fun,...
by iksyp
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:40 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3191
Views: 369659

Re: Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut

i dont know who bea socks is but they got owned
by iksyp
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:19 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Bea "I play a naked underaged girl to unwind" socks peanut
Replies: 203
Views: 6442

Re: Delete #politics-containment on the official discord.

i apologize for any offense i may have caused and i was not aware these things had happened
by iksyp
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:05 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Delete #politics-containment on the official discord.
Replies: 125
Views: 5193

Re: Why do you hate lizards?

i will hunt them down and carve their skin to make armor out of
fuck lizards
by iksyp
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:52 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Why do you hate lizards?
Replies: 25
Views: 1085

Re: Delete #politics-containment on the official discord.

Or at least ban admins from viewing it. I'm pretty sure if it just got left alone to post CP it'd close down the whole discord server for breaching "terms of service". we had a no admin channel for years so clearly no one cared about that the longer the channel stays, the larger it will g...
by iksyp
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:43 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Delete #politics-containment on the official discord.
Replies: 125
Views: 5193

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

srifenbyxp wrote:Does the demo data carry over?

Demo just throws you into some quests with preset gear and gives you no tutorial on how any of your weapons work, then tells you to have fun.
You get a small amount of stuff in the main game when it comes out for playing the demo, but there's no progress to carry over.
by iksyp
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:44 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

demo is out in 12 hours
by iksyp
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:57 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Monster Hunter Rise

demo comes out in like 2 days probably
do any of you plan on picking it up? what weapon will you main?
are you going to wait for the leaked PC release, buy it on switch, or double dip?

do any of you even play monhun anymore
by iksyp
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:43 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Monster Hunter Rise
Replies: 16
Views: 694

Re: cyberpunk 2077

Kendrickorium wrote:lotta people saying its not open world

this is objectively wrong what
Kendrickorium wrote:and that the stealth system sucks

it does and i'm considering just playing a spellsword instead of sneaky man using reboot optics every 10 seconds
by iksyp
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:39 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: cyberpunk 2077
Replies: 107
Views: 4251

Re: cyberpunk 2077

when it works it's exactly what i wanted from it
shame it's plagued by technical problems
whatever, i got my open world deus ex, i'm happy
the balance is a little off and even on very hard playing stealthy is just me being inefficient
by iksyp
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:26 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: cyberpunk 2077
Replies: 107
Views: 4251

Re: cyberpunk 2077

from gameplay i've seen it looks like a more fleshed out mankind divided but without the dumb "FUCK BLACK PEOPLE AUGS" plot that made no sense
i just hope the level design is as good as deus ex and maybe i'll pick it up
by iksyp
Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:54 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: cyberpunk 2077
Replies: 107
Views: 4251

Re: What are you fucks playing?

went from 40 hours in mhw to 338 and the final fight is so mixed for me 66000 hp SOLO and 30 minutes to fight him, attacks that will always take half of your health even if your elemental resist is 40, arena nuke attacks because no iceborne endgame fight would be complete without an instagib move th...
by iksyp
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:45 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3191
Views: 369659

Re: Rip biden

biden wins gg
by iksyp
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:55 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 971
Views: 32232

Re: Rip biden

i didn't vote because i live in california if i voted republican or third party it wouldn't matter because california is going to be blue anyways if i voted democrat, everyone else is voting democrat so it doesn't make a difference state can suck my left nut and most of the major problems it has can...
by iksyp
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:45 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 971
Views: 32232

Re: MRP: Remove murderbone pass from hijack traitors.

annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:Four rounds played on Manuel.

the fact that you main assistant and act like your opinion matters makes me chuckle
by iksyp
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:10 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: MRP: Remove murderbone pass from hijack traitors.
Replies: 58
Views: 3089

Re: KayakBurn peanut

what a hero
by iksyp
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:46 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: KayakBurn peanut
Replies: 12
Views: 1502

Re: Timonk peanut #3829472

if the game isn't actively engaging you enough so that watching youtube and standing still is more fun, maybe you should play a different role or take a break
by iksyp
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:57 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Timonk peanut #3829472
Replies: 96
Views: 5645

Re: Wesoda note appeal peanut

oh god i read the third page and ambrosia is being mad that their antag round didn't go as planned who could've seen this coming
by iksyp
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:49 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Wesoda note appeal peanut
Replies: 165
Views: 7242

Re: What are you fucks playing?

back to playing barotrauma i am the captain/tard wrangler our singular security officer carries the entire armory on him and often terrorizes the rest of the crew with his toolbox of flashbangs our medic (the 2ic) has been growing pomegrenades or whatever and turned our sub into a fentanyl productio...
by iksyp
Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:20 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3191
Views: 369659

Re: spaceman3 peanut

Spaceguy wrote:I don't want an unban jannie. The only reason why you're going back on what you did is because you're not a high ranking admin. I want you to be banned.

this fucking guy holy shit
by iksyp
Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:44 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: spaceman3 peanut
Replies: 26
Views: 2556

Re: I voted

i love national politics and how much they'll get people fired up despite how little effect the national level has on their lives
by iksyp
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:01 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: I voted
Replies: 21
Views: 1449

Re: donald trump and first lady test positive for coronavirus

imagine being responsible for the deaths of 200 000 americans, and then the libs are so fucking soft and so cucked that they still think it's mean to laugh at the irony of his own uncontained pandemic hitting his staff who have repeatedly flouted the proper procedures to keep everyone healthy this ...
by iksyp
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:57 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: donald trump and first lady test positive for coronavirus
Replies: 108
Views: 6122

Re: Xcom 2 thread

Timonk wrote:No joke I missed a Advent officer like 5 times with 40% hit chance yesterday

why the fuck are you taking 40% shots and not throwing grenades or flanking or getting height advantage
by iksyp
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:12 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Xcom 2 thread
Replies: 30
Views: 1592

shadwodimentiopeanut

bring back the hut already 12: Bigotry is not allowed. Intentionally seeking to demean others due to their actual or perceived race, sex, gender, orientation or the like is not tolerated. man I dont even have an opinion i dont think shadow is prejudiced he's just bein a memer And not even to count t...
by iksyp
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:28 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: shadwodimentiopeanut
Replies: 10
Views: 1385

Re: What are you fucks playing?

risk of rain 2, also squad to infuriate myself about how fucked the visuals are in it
by iksyp
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:57 am
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3191
Views: 369659

Re: is anyone still pissed about bidets

no just take a shower lmao
by iksyp
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:11 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: is anyone still pissed about bidets
Replies: 9
Views: 1048

Re: donald trump and first lady test positive for coronavirus

it sickens me filtering through all of the hacked accounts posting satanic shit and seeing people go "deserved it lmao" "hope he dies" etc.

imagine being cringe enough to wish death upon someone
by iksyp
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:58 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: donald trump and first lady test positive for coronavirus
Replies: 108
Views: 6122

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

i had a rebuttal prepared about how the riots are bad for the same reason of promoting violence but then ayy made my point before me and with an unfunny joke
by iksyp
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:14 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?
Replies: 151
Views: 9922

Re: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?

i want to agree with crag because his posts were more entertaining to read but he's wrong about the pb proud boys are assholes who want to fight people, the problem isn't that they're fascists, it lies in the organization promoting violence to further their cause which is textbook terrorism It says ...
by iksyp
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:38 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: How should US allies react if American civil war pops off?
Replies: 151
Views: 9922
Next

Return to advanced search