Search found 8179 matches

Return to advanced search

Just finished my latest MW2 gameplay

Let me know what you think

by oranges
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:51 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Just finished my latest MW2 gameplay
Replies: 0
Views: 41

Re: Add (new) prosthetics in the character setup

what a bunch of shit
by oranges
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:09 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Add (new) prosthetics in the character setup
Replies: 14
Views: 175

Re: Code Bounty:FIX THE FUCKING ADMIN MENU $60

I'm not changing it, now fuck off. Who asked you to? Looking at the PR Thunder linked, it was made by bobbahbrown and merged by Rohesie. You didn't even comment on it. How is wanting it changed back a slight against you? You've done this with other things as well. update: i got sticky to try fit-vi...
by oranges
Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:57 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Code Bounty:FIX THE FUCKING ADMIN MENU $60
Replies: 35
Views: 565

Re: Rip biden

you already elected a moron so what's wrong with electing someone who is literally losing their mind
by oranges
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:21 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip biden
Replies: 112
Views: 1509

Re: Code Bounty:FIX THE FUCKING ADMIN MENU $60

I've heard a lot of things, but never have I ever heard as much bullshit as I have just heard right now
by oranges
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:42 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Code Bounty:FIX THE FUCKING ADMIN MENU $60
Replies: 35
Views: 565

Re: Code Bounty:FIX THE FUCKING ADMIN MENU $60

I'm not changing it, now fuck off

if you know what verb you want you can use the command line, if you don't know, having them all in one tab makes them discoverable.
by oranges
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:33 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Code Bounty:FIX THE FUCKING ADMIN MENU $60
Replies: 35
Views: 565

Re: Rip biden

Image

saving this for november
by oranges
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:42 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip biden
Replies: 112
Views: 1509

Re: The Addition of A Communications Officer - New Command Role Proposal

cacogen wrote:Giacom is back as corn also I can't read

it got me too
by oranges
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:27 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: The Addition of A Communications Officer - New Command Role Proposal
Replies: 10
Views: 310
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:40 am.
Reason: Peanut post

Re: Timonk peanut #3829472

TheWiznard wrote:admins can afk all they want but when players do it its bad??

: ^ )

love wiznard

lol
by oranges
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:51 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Timonk peanut #3829472
Replies: 96
Views: 2358

Re: [Discord] Ancestoral Fishimun#3876

You got banned by mso so good luck getting him to respond to your ban appeal.
by oranges
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:52 pm
 
Forum: Ban Appeals
Topic: [Discord] Ancestoral Fishimun#3876
Replies: 10
Views: 398

Re: If every youtube video would cost you exactly 1 cent to watch

I would put all the money I have into the stocks of a YouTube competitor that does not do that youtube can only break even because it piggy backs on infrastructure google already has to pay for as the cost of doing their business as a cloud provider/search engine/ad network. Same reason amazon can ...
by oranges
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:54 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: If every youtube video would cost you exactly 1 cent to watch
Replies: 10
Views: 309
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:43 pm.
Reason: Peanut post
PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:33 pm.
Reason: response to deleted post

Re: Possible change to uplinks (for traitors)

just like your shuttle change is a solution in search of a problem
by oranges
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:18 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Possible change to uplinks (for traitors)
Replies: 57
Views: 3700

Re: Shuttle call is the worst mechanic in SS13 and should be revamped

Is there anyone who doesn't hate having their round end prematurely? I think this isn't the case right now because SS13 has no cohesive vision: it's a lot of unrelated goals sutured together because everyone adds on their ideas independently, since there's no vision-boss. Is it a sandbox game? Is i...
by oranges
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:12 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Shuttle call is the worst mechanic in SS13 and should be revamped
Replies: 94
Views: 2009

Re: [Manuel] 40 year old boomer admins: quit discriminating against modern lingo

And as I do keep an eye on netspeak, OOCish stuff, and solid LRPesque dialogue... giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming they meant LRPesque dialogue and not netspeak when referring to 'based' https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3f/ac/9e/3fac9e9d0f4d5996f1e21425c32be8ea.png
by oranges
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:54 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: [Manuel] 40 year old boomer admins: quit discriminating against modern lingo
Replies: 39
Views: 1065

Re: Shuttle call is the worst mechanic in SS13 and should be revamped

this guy really hates shuttles lmao
by oranges
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:24 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Shuttle call is the worst mechanic in SS13 and should be revamped
Replies: 94
Views: 2009

Re: Suicide on Warops

warops should be removed
by oranges
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:23 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Suicide on Warops
Replies: 21
Views: 448

Re: attention desucake

that's where waste goes
by oranges
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:42 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: attention desucake
Replies: 36
Views: 962

Re: Announcing a new rule against bigotry

okay stan "gas" albatross
by oranges
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:19 pm
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: Announcing a new rule against bigotry
Replies: 68
Views: 6104
PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:36 am.
Reason: vacation hungry

Re: Operating Rooms

lot of high RP players in here, medbay is fine where its' at right now.
by oranges
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:14 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Operating Rooms
Replies: 23
Views: 856

Re: Shuttle call is the worst mechanic in SS13 and should be revamped

I think you should stop ur stupid one man crusade, but you dont' see me making threads about it
by oranges
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:13 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Shuttle call is the worst mechanic in SS13 and should be revamped
Replies: 94
Views: 2009

Re: Permanent coder/debugger role for trusted contributors

local man makes pathetic thread to beg for some semblance of authority on tg servers
by oranges
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:41 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Permanent coder/debugger role for trusted contributors
Replies: 11
Views: 420

Re: attention desucake

this thread is turning into a retirement home
by oranges
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:36 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: attention desucake
Replies: 36
Views: 962

Re: Biannual Moonlighting Convention

he's reduced to posting on reddit now
by oranges
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:22 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Biannual Moonlighting Convention
Replies: 5
Views: 391

Re: Shuttle call is the worst mechanic in SS13 and should be revamped

fuck engineers shaps feels strongly about this and I am basically never going to be willing to put an automated time limit on the round time. The players will always decide IC. We aim for a certain time period, which is about 1 and a half hours per round, at which point most of the standard gamepla...
by oranges
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:22 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Shuttle call is the worst mechanic in SS13 and should be revamped
Replies: 94
Views: 2009

Re: attention desucake

they're gone
by oranges
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:57 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: attention desucake
Replies: 36
Views: 962

Re: Timonk peanut #3829472

I don't follow the rules because I'm not a bitch who lets admins run a train on me.
by oranges
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:46 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Timonk peanut #3829472
Replies: 96
Views: 2358

Re: Timonk peanut #3829472

whatever they do certainly has more value than whatever the fuck you're acheiving
by oranges
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:23 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Timonk peanut #3829472
Replies: 96
Views: 2358
PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:01 pm.
Reason: peanut gallery
PostThis post was deleted by MortoSasye on Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:24 am.
Reason: haha funne but peanut

Re: Oh god I got blocked on /tg/ git I can't live like this

they can't you dumbass
by oranges
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:33 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Oh god I got blocked on /tg/ git I can't live like this
Replies: 11
Views: 625

Re: I voted

thehogshotgun wrote:NZ also isn’t the best country in the world so your argument is null

hard to agree with you considering you live in a hell hole
by oranges
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:57 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: I voted
Replies: 21
Views: 667

Re: I voted

usa has way too many elections

in nz we just have one.
by oranges
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:22 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: I voted
Replies: 21
Views: 667

Re: For the first time I think I like the VP more than the President

Super Aggro Crag wrote:pence absolutely pushed kamala's shit in and the media is constantly trying to attract attention to "dude a fly landed on him" because they know she looked like a fucking unlikable mocha clinton up there

reality filters at work
by oranges
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:22 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: For the first time I think I like the VP more than the President
Replies: 23
Views: 785

Re: Undo the Dynamic Midround Config Changes

Shadowflame909 wrote:Sounds like this system is really slothful.

What's the point of rarity if you never ever get a rare item.

are you even reading the shit you type up
by oranges
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:24 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Undo the Dynamic Midround Config Changes
Replies: 13
Views: 532

Re: Operating Rooms

space constraints
by oranges
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:37 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Operating Rooms
Replies: 23
Views: 856

Re: Wesoda note appeal peanut

oh yeah thing i think is interesting to note: sylphet seems very involved in almost anything involving Ikrarkjr/ambrosia rose, the changeling from that round, and very much in favor of them in general https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27569 Ikrarkjr gets banned, Sylphet chimes i...
by oranges
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:14 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Wesoda note appeal peanut
Replies: 165
Views: 4116

Re: Announcing a new rule against bigotry

A) shut the fuck up

B) I genuinely didn't see stan albatross (stupid name btw) post
by oranges
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:17 am
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: Announcing a new rule against bigotry
Replies: 68
Views: 6104

Re: Hacktoberfest 2020

if I catch any of you merge beggin for a tshirt you're gonna be in a world of CBT like no other.
by oranges
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:18 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Hacktoberfest 2020
Replies: 16
Views: 1213

Re: Announcing a new rule against bigotry

Vekter wrote:
stan_albatross wrote:And I was just about to appeal my retarded transphobia note as well


Die mad about it

who tf are you talking to lol
by oranges
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:58 am
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: Announcing a new rule against bigotry
Replies: 68
Views: 6104

Re: [Sylphet] Wesoda25 - Bruh

The astonishing thing here is that not a single one of you got the actual RP rules correct. edit: actually to be fair my reading of vekters interpretation is probably unfair, they did stick pretty close to rule 8, it was just beesting reading from the wrong rules. Rule 7) Don’t use OOC information o...
by oranges
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:33 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Sylphet] Wesoda25 - Bruh
Replies: 19
Views: 1256

Re: Trialmin Review: Misdoubtful

Misdoubtful is a dutiful and hard worker, but often is responsible for distracting the rest of the class with their jokes and pranks. While this does not appear to affect their grades, it could affect others.

Homework: good
Class work : good
Behaviour: Needs improvement
by oranges
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:24 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Misdoubtful
Replies: 9
Views: 538
Next

Return to advanced search