Search found 137 matches

by chocolate_bickie
Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:05 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: [OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)
Replies: 427
Views: 12064

Re: [OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Timonk wrote:
sinfulbliss wrote:The worst part about it is you can't just appeal a rule 8 permaban.
you go all the way, sign up on the sex offender registry for 2 years then come back to prove you havent reoffended
Players who break rule 8 should be punished with the permanent trait 'Chemical Castration'
by chocolate_bickie
Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:38 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: [OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)
Replies: 427
Views: 12064

Re: [OFFICIAL] headmin election 14 discussion megathread and peanut emporium (GONE WRONG)

Flatulent wrote:how can you even be banned timonk you connect to terry like once a month
Gotta keep banning people so you don't get deadminned.
by chocolate_bickie
Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:19 am
Forum: Coding
Topic: station traits feedback
Replies: 52
Views: 5366

Re: station traits feedback

JusticeGoat wrote:can we have a trait that replaces the normal undersuits with the trek ones? hopefully TNG only because enterprise sucks.
You'll get Discovery uniforms and you'll like it.
by chocolate_bickie
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:40 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Athath gets Permabanned, Redux
Replies: 130
Views: 5132

Re: Athath gets Permabanned, Redux

Tl,dr: Players asks permission to use bug from event runner. Gets it. Gets banned for using said bug before actually using the bug. Banning admin(not event runner) relents when other admins call them out, reduces it to a note.
by chocolate_bickie
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:34 pm
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Crematorium needs a massive nerf
Replies: 20
Views: 715

Re: Crematorium needs a massive nerf

I'm not sure what make crematorium so special. As warden, if I want to gib someone, I just use the gulag shuttle.

A crematorium nerf won't change this.
by chocolate_bickie
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:52 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: !!MSO ran out of weed!! (The cooler August 2021 Drama Megathread)
Replies: 338
Views: 9332

Re: !!MSO ran out of weed!! (The cooler August 2021 Drama Megathread)

Control-click to grab is objectively easier than "3-click," and "4-harm" is still "4-harm." Do you have three arms? That's the only way I could imagine holding down a button for the entire time you're trying to grab something being easier than just pressing a button to...
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:23 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: hos gets banned for executing unarmed black man in brig nut
Replies: 42
Views: 1515

Re: hos gets banned for executing unarmed black man in brig nut

After Fred Best summarily executed and round-removed 5 Assistants for running around in brig for laughs at roundstart and didn't get so much as a note nobody is allowed to punish for merc'ing a motherfucker acting up in red zone anymore. While not specific to this appeal, you make a good point that...
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:56 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: hos gets banned for executing unarmed black man in brig nut
Replies: 42
Views: 1515

Re: hos gets banned for executing unarmed black man in brig nut

Guys, you need to understand that someone stunning an officer is not a reason to execute them. It dosen't matter why they might do with that baton, it dosen't matter that they were trying to escape perma. All that matters is that they non-lethally detained the warden. The HOS cannot assume harm. You...
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:07 pm
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Can we brainstorm some more station goals?
Replies: 23
Views: 721

Re: Can we brainstorm some more station goals?

Super bounties:

Centcomm requests mass production of "ITEM", e.g. maxcaps, atmos gas, mechs, etc

A certain number must be delivered via shuttle.
by chocolate_bickie
Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:32 pm
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Comxy
Replies: 2
Views: 314

Re: Comxy

Had a series of PMs with them before they went silent for awhile. Asked them if I could log off which they said I could.

Came back to a message left by them. If you still have something to say, don't tell people they can log off, just so you can have the last word.
by chocolate_bickie
Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:06 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: .
Replies: 61
Views: 2712

Re: Admin powertrip

Imagine if this logic was applied to policy discussion.

Example: Headmins haven't made a ruling on if stealing stun batons makes you valid yet so you're getting banned for not waiting for them to make a ruling.

Same logic, just as valid.
by chocolate_bickie
Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:12 pm
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Gibbing antags: Are they still welcome
Replies: 12
Views: 740

Re: Gibbing antags: Are they still welcome

Traitors, lings and heretics tend to round remove their targets or anyone who gets in there way as a matter of course. It prevents people being revived and calling you out or metaing things like rune locations or your real identity (if you are disguised). The most common method is decapping, so the ...
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:53 pm
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: ban people who draw/write porn about other players
Replies: 110
Views: 4083

Re: ban people who draw/write porn about other players

If a ruling is made that you cannot write books about Player Characters without consent this rule will also apply to non-sexual books. For example if I write about Lepi Mewtera eating an apple and Naloac says I didn't have permission they can delete it. no one is advocating for such a blanketed all...
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:44 pm
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: ban people who draw/write porn about other players
Replies: 110
Views: 4083

Re: ban people who draw/write porn about other players

If a ruling is made that you cannot write books about Player Characters without consent this rule will also apply to non-sexual books. For example if I write about Lepi Mewtera eating an apple and Naloac says I didn't have permission they can delete it. no one is advocating for such a blanketed all...
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:50 pm
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: ban people who draw/write porn about other players
Replies: 110
Views: 4083

Re: ban people who draw/write porn about other players

If a ruling is made that you cannot write books about Player Characters without consent this rule will also apply to non-sexual books. For example if I write about Lepi Mewtera eating an apple and Naloac says I didn't have permission they can delete it. no one is advocating for such a blanketed all...
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:49 pm
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: ban people who draw/write porn about other players
Replies: 110
Views: 4083

Re: ban people who draw/write porn about other players

Incorrect. You don't need to copyright your character for you to own it. It's your original character. It's simply yours because you say it is and play it. No one stops me from making an OC that looks and acts just like a videogame character or another artist's character. That does not mean they do...
by chocolate_bickie
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:29 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
Replies: 246
Views: 7109

Re: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

The real victory here isn't that ATH has been unbanned but that code diving and talking about what you find isn't a permeable offence.
by chocolate_bickie
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:08 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
Replies: 246
Views: 7109

Re: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

It's being debated because the real reason ath is being banned for this is because he's a huge prick and nobody likes him. what ath did could very easily have been innocent and a bit stupid, but we're going with the narrative of it being malicious because fuck ATH anyways, right? then just say its ...
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:58 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
Replies: 246
Views: 7109

Re: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Farquaar wrote:Last I checked, this ban isn’t about Tramstation.
This is Off Topic
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo
Replies: 246
Views: 7109

Re: Game Show Permaban Peanut Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

man this is sad and fucking sucks thanks for the years of hard work pkp and the event people deserve better jesus i wish there was a way to remove the last vestiges of toxicity from this community there really is just this small core of people that fuck everything up for sheer pleasure. where would...
by chocolate_bickie
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:13 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Does Security need an end-game?
Replies: 30
Views: 1135

Re: Does Security need an end-game?

Is this aimed at lrp or mrp?

Because lrp has an end goal. Kill all the antags then call the shuttle.
by chocolate_bickie
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:15 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Banned for reading open source code?
Replies: 332
Views: 8103

Re: Banned for reading open source code?

Coco is the Admin Candidate. What did anyone expect? A reasonable person?
by chocolate_bickie
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:33 pm
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Naloac
Replies: 51
Views: 11474

Re: Naloac

Ask for people to pray. Summoned chicken cult. Thanks Naloac <3
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:20 pm
Forum: Ideas
Topic: A spaceman has to go! (to the bathroom)
Replies: 32
Views: 1044

Re: A spaceman has to go! (to the bathroom)

Just do toilet rp.

Make a gold toilet in the bar and emote taking off your pants, your face scrunching up, becoming redder and redder as your breath increases its pace before relaxing as a loud plunk is heard.

...

Do you understand now why this is a mistake?
by chocolate_bickie
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:10 am
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Tram Clarification
Replies: 23
Views: 875

Re: Tram Clarification

There's a very easy solution to this. Don't walk across the platform until the Tram leaves or comes to a stop.

Stop babying people and nut up, mappers even made it possible to avoid the Tram completely via the lower level.
by chocolate_bickie
Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:42 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Art Connoisseur Peanut
Replies: 270
Views: 7387

Re: Art Connoisseur Peanut

FloranOtten wrote:Local man tries to doxx person for banning them; insists getting called a furry in response is bigotry
Spoiler:
lol furry
Pretty serious accusation, almost as bad as being an admin
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 am
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Clarification on Captain gimmicks and what's acceptable.
Replies: 35
Views: 1615

Re: Clarification on Captain gimmicks and what's acceptable.

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/723980110998274128/855383106387050516/unknown.png[/img No. Players are allowed to interact with the world and attempt to make it more interesting. Otherwise there would be no point to clowns, mimes, psychologists, chaplains, rage cages, freeform upload bo...
by chocolate_bickie
Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:16 am
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Clarification on Captain gimmicks and what's acceptable.
Replies: 35
Views: 1615

Re: Clarification on Captain gimmicks and what's acceptable.

Race war memers should be gibbed. Literally every other route for interspecies conflict has been removed. Your comment dosen't even make sense because captains who randomly kill felinids get banned for RDM. If your talking about captains who discriminate against no humans all I can say is, nut up. ...
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:17 pm
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: WineAllWine
Replies: 12
Views: 1710

Re: WineAllWine

Resolved a situation not involving me but involving a player fucking over a new player just so they could tide like an asshole. Thanks. EDIT: Is always an active admin on Terry and is very reasonable. Always fills you in on when they have handled a situation. 9/10 admin (no animew profile pic unfort...
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:15 pm
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Hamboy
Replies: 25
Views: 3529

Re: Hamboy

Taught me a little about the Wizard sentient statues. Thanks for answering my question. You didn't have to but you did anyway.
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:14 pm
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Cimika
Replies: 33
Views: 4295

Re: Cimika

Carmly explained to me that while tail extraction mechanically isn't particularly griefy, role play wise it is equal to taking a limb. Still agreed tail bounties are not illegal as there are multiple sourced of tails that don't involve players. Very reasonable. Thanks Cimika. EDIT: Also let me TC tr...
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:12 pm
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: NamelessFairy
Replies: 12
Views: 1913

Re: NamelessFairy

Fairly investigated a complaint I made and was very reasonable. Made sure to get their facts in order before taking action. A good admin.
by chocolate_bickie
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:31 pm
Forum: Ideas
Topic: New Genetics Powers
Replies: 9
Views: 482

Re: New Genetics Powers

When will genetics allow me to make felinids human (and vice versa)?

Also;

Third eye: Similar to X-ray but allows you to see nameless ghosts at the cost of massive eye/brain damage

Open-eye: Combine third-eye. You lose normal vision but gain permanent sight on ghosts.
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:34 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: secnut tidenut
Replies: 82
Views: 3184

Re: secnut tidenut

Protecting tiders is why so many rounds become shitfests real fast
.

Oh a tider shoved you and stole your baton? IC issue.

But don't lethal them naughty sec man, grey lives matter.
by chocolate_bickie
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:19 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: buy terry a new serverbox
Replies: 37
Views: 1733

Re: buy terry a new serverbox

Terry just cucked me the moment I was about to crit cap as revenant if you could please get a new none crashy server that would be great.
by chocolate_bickie
Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:48 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Stickymayhem win codenut
Replies: 20
Views: 1143

Re: Stickymayhem win codenut

This has been an issue for weeks and the fact no coder noticed this shows how little they play.
by chocolate_bickie
Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:47 pm
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Banish all nsfw writing and art from the library officially?
Replies: 136
Views: 6299

Re: Banish all nsfw writing and art from the library officially?

TheFinalPotato wrote:If you're having issues with erp spilling over into books isn't that the result of looser restrictions on IC relationships/"cuddling" and the culture that builds up around that?
Headpats and kissing are emotes. Coders brought this corruption onto the server.
by chocolate_bickie
Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:36 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Cragnut: Medbay Madness
Replies: 92
Views: 3536

Re: Cragnut: Medbay Madness

Hey look, it's Crag doing something stupid then blaming everyone but himself when he gets in trouble. I'd be willing to close this appeal if Danny would amend the note from "overescalated from the clown hitting him with a plant" to something like "overescalated by murdering the clown...
by chocolate_bickie
Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:07 am
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Sportsmanship
Replies: 40
Views: 1700

Re: Sportsmanship

Dictionary definition of sportsmanship; Fair and generous behaviour or treatment of others, especially in a sporting contest From this we can infer two things; 1. It applies only during a contest, such as combat 2. It involves giving your opponent a fighting chance Tbh, the way combat currently work...
by chocolate_bickie
Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:22 pm
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: It's too difficult to get some R&D items (prerequired nodes/experiments)
Replies: 20
Views: 1061

Re: It's too difficult to get some R&D items (prerequired nodes/experiments)

At the end of the day, who are we really contributing for? The average player, or ourselves? If most people can't do toxins research but I can, is that really my problem? I don't even play the game. That's a great mentality until you realize the disconnect between how coders want players to play an...
by chocolate_bickie
Sun May 30, 2021 7:40 am
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: It's too difficult to get some R&D items (prerequired nodes/experiments)
Replies: 20
Views: 1061

Re: It's too difficult to get some R&D items (prerequired nodes/experiments)

It seems to me that coders aren't interested in how things actually play out and changing things to fit reality. There's a perception of that, but that's not the reality. Oranges has a design philosophy, we're just not sure what it is. Seems to me Coders have a "The nail that sticks out gets h...
by chocolate_bickie
Wed May 26, 2021 1:37 pm
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Spiders killing in 2 bites is a bit excessive
Replies: 21
Views: 1056

Re: Spiders killing in 2 bites is a bit excessive

Is it a code issue that players aren’t able to check xenobio freely enough to spot a growing spider army or is it more on the player end that no one is checking the job to ensure they’re acting proper? Spiders grow into power so the main way to counter that would be to check up on the department, w...
by chocolate_bickie
Wed May 26, 2021 5:16 am
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Spiders killing in 2 bites is a bit excessive
Replies: 21
Views: 1056

Re: Spiders killing in 2 bites is a bit excessive

I have never seen a competent crew fail to stop a spider infestation.

Spiders are an antag that punishes bad players and bad crews.
by chocolate_bickie
Sat May 22, 2021 5:12 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Elyina peanut
Replies: 36
Views: 2056

Re: Elyina peanut

Animew prifile picture. Can headmins bump this to a server ban?
by chocolate_bickie
Tue May 11, 2021 1:28 pm
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Merging Shenanigans
Replies: 69
Views: 3788

Re: Merging Shenanigans

Even if chem changes were needed, changing all the names to a less intuitive system is completely pointless and an example of where coders make an unnecessary change that adds nothing to the server. There was literally no reason the generic healing chems couldn't remain Bicardine/Kelotane etc. Speak...
by chocolate_bickie
Thu May 06, 2021 7:15 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: buy terry a new serverbox
Replies: 37
Views: 1733

Re: buy terry a new serverbox

Bumping because Terry crashes are stopping big reveals like Green Shift rounds where most of the crew dies
by chocolate_bickie
Wed May 05, 2021 11:00 pm
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Can the AI/Borgs on Assimov report traitors
Replies: 7
Views: 612

Re: Can the AI/Borgs on Assimov report traitors

Neither the crew or antags can be assumed to be harmful without cause. If the antag harms someone and the AI sees it, they are well within their right to report them. However if say, Security were to harm a prisoner, then the AI should refrain from reporting the non-harmful antag. If both parties ar...
by chocolate_bickie
Sun May 02, 2021 10:32 pm
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Twaticus
Replies: 37
Views: 5988

Re: Twaticus

Very good admin. Looked into a difficult ahelp over 2 rounds and filled everyone involved in at the end.

10/10 would ahelp again