Search found 409 matches

Return to advanced search

A circumcised peanut

bring back the hut, my comedic fever cannot be contained here!!
by BONERMASTER
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:52 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A circumcised peanut
Replies: 2
Views: 68

Re: A circumstantial peanut

Cacktoresto wrote:I don't think you want to risk banning an innocent player.


:mrgreen:

also

capn_monkeypaw wrote:serial ban evader


great quotes :mrgreen: KEEP IT UP!
by BONERMASTER
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:26 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A circumstantial peanut
Replies: 29
Views: 407

Re: Clown removal on manuel

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:fake news there are still clowns when you press adminwho


Image

:mrgreen:
by BONERMASTER
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:40 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Clown removal on manuel
Replies: 20
Views: 311

Clown removal on manuel

You guys have been setting this up for 2 months now and only now somebody fell for it, and still you keep playing along. Like listen, I didn't want to pop it at first, but now it's dragging on way too much, and honestly, I don't get what's so funny about it, it's simply false. It's like saying that ...
by BONERMASTER
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:05 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Clown removal on manuel
Replies: 20
Views: 311

Re: Fuck these smileys

looks like shit P E R I O D
by BONERMASTER
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:15 pm
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: Fuck these smileys
Replies: 27
Views: 1987

Re: Signing off forum posts as if they're letters

To You, 2,000 Years From Now
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:01 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Signing off forum posts as if they're letters
Replies: 31
Views: 525

Re: WGW smiting complaint peanut

It's spelled received, yes I hate this word too, you are welcome.
by BONERMASTER
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:41 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: WGW smiting complaint peanut
Replies: 105
Views: 3090

Re: Signing off forum posts as if they're letters

Dear Mr. Stickymayhem,

I disagree.


With warm regards,

BONERMASTER
by BONERMASTER
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:14 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Signing off forum posts as if they're letters
Replies: 31
Views: 525

Re: admins cant take jokes

There are 900 million other things that you can joke and talk about, where nobody bats an eye, but you chose the one thing that 1. people genuinely reject and 2. gets your discord server nuked faster than any other, and you are surprised that you, on insisting, get sent to the shadowrealm. That is w...
by BONERMASTER
Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:16 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: admins cant take jokes
Replies: 43
Views: 876

Re: killing someone for tricking him into getting hars

"Without notes, I would have given a 1 day punishment at most" he did literally nothing wrong???? It would also be fair for this guy to assume that it was an antagonist, so that wouldn't even fall into escalation policy, and you couldn't even grasp straws with powergaming either, because i...
by BONERMASTER
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:24 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: killing someone for tricking him into getting hars
Replies: 47
Views: 894

Re: bacon peanut

01:20:07 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "yeah wiz is ttthe worrst anttag" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den 01:20:09 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "its fun for one perrson" (27, 78, 1) Wizard's Den 01:20:18 SAY CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) (DEAD) "everyone...
by BONERMASTER
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:05 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: bacon peanut
Replies: 25
Views: 755

Re: Nanite exo-locomotion

These things aren't terribly effective from what I observed. When I messed around with it on campbell, I did the same thing and had an infected chained up next to a human shell. I waited for 5 minutes and left without detecting an infection. When I came back 3 hours later, then they were both infect...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:23 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Nanite exo-locomotion
Replies: 2
Views: 201

Re: Fuck these smileys

Listen, can we AT LEAST get the ones from the phone? Yeah, some of them look horrible on the computer too, but once they're scaled up just a bit, we have something useable for once. It is seriously inhibiting my ability to write trashy comments, a smiley is purposebuilt to convey the expression with...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:11 pm
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: Fuck these smileys
Replies: 27
Views: 1987

Re: A Professional Peanut Thread

ho ho, these look like shit on the computer 🥴👽🙈🙆‍♀️
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:10 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A Professional Peanut Thread
Replies: 64
Views: 1429

Re: A Professional Peanut Thread

"Peanut threads suck" ????? Get fucked 😠 ????? IS THAT A DECENT SMILEY ON THIS FORUM?? 👀 :ugeek: delete your blog kid bitch Anyway this complaint sucks and Saege spends most of his time dying to relatively avoidable issues and posting in ideas about how he'd nerf the shit out of whatever ...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:02 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A Professional Peanut Thread
Replies: 64
Views: 1429

Re: A Professional Peanut Thread

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:"Peanut threads suck"

?????

Get fucked 😠


?????

IS THAT A DECENT SMILEY ON THIS FORUM?? 👀
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:09 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A Professional Peanut Thread
Replies: 64
Views: 1429

Re: A Professional Peanut Thread

I believe, that Mr. Saege was right to submit a complaint. Mr. Saege, as the head of security, was charged with a very difficult and stressful position, and happened to be put in distress by a troublesome AI. This went on to such lengths that he was ambushed and killed in combat. The AI saw this as ...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:20 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: A Professional Peanut Thread
Replies: 64
Views: 1429

Re: sus ban peanut

trash meme about a trash game, who the fuck enjoys playing this shit? Oh I know, virgin kids who are horny for pokimane LOL! DENY appeal and send this trash to the shadowrealm, byebye!!!! thanks
by BONERMASTER
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:14 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: sus ban peanut
Replies: 48
Views: 1093

Re: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut

every forum should have acted like the hut, keeping shit from 7 years ago is just silly I'm a very strong believer in fading away debate/discussion because someone from 7 years ago is nothing like who they are today and they should not get judged for the past. SOUL right here bring the hut back mak...
by BONERMASTER
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:15 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut
Replies: 51
Views: 1783

Re: manuel doxing his bf peanut

I will now withdraw myself from this discussion, that ain't my dumpster fire to take out, LMAO!
by BONERMASTER
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:42 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: manuel doxing his bf peanut
Replies: 111
Views: 3212

Re: Tornadium Peanut - lets do the time warp again

legality wrote:at least he's not as toxic as oranges


Damn
by BONERMASTER
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:06 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Tornadium Peanut - lets do the time warp again
Replies: 26
Views: 1123

Re: manuel doxing his bf peanut

A dude got iced because he uncovered a weirdo fucking kid that wanted adults to virtually fiddle them, and apparently you punished the dude for doing the right thing and then let the kid run free. But from the analogies you're giving out here, you're painting a picture of this guy recklessly ruining...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:41 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: manuel doxing his bf peanut
Replies: 111
Views: 3212

Re: manuel doxing his bf peanut

The dude disclosed this only to the person that snooped after him, after they asked what was going on between the two. That person then ran to the nearest admin and told on them, and landed him in the slammer. How do your anologies fit into this sequence of events? Because at least to my untrained, ...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:09 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: manuel doxing his bf peanut
Replies: 111
Views: 3212

Re: manuel doxing his bf peanut

If the only thing he revealed was "turns out this dude was underage and I'm not comfortable doing dating-RP with a minor" then wtf if kids are on here trying to get into adults DMs for ERP then they need to be removed for their own protection and that of anyone who doesn't realise it's a ...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:17 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: manuel doxing his bf peanut
Replies: 111
Views: 3212

Re: manuel doxing his bf peanut

"Our characters dated in the game"

That was your first and last mistake :mrgreen:
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:20 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: manuel doxing his bf peanut
Replies: 111
Views: 3212

Re: WGW smiting complaint peanut

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Imagine posting this on a thread for a fuckup this fucking minor.


*imagines it*

AND?
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:23 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: WGW smiting complaint peanut
Replies: 105
Views: 3090

Re: WGW smiting complaint peanut

Morto, what do I always say? Criticism to jannies is like sunlight to vampires. It is literally impossible for a jannie to accept his wrong doing and exist at the same time. And judging by how sweaty this guy handles the situation, there isn't even enough space in his head to imagine an opposing opi...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:21 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: WGW smiting complaint peanut
Replies: 105
Views: 3090

Re: WGW smiting complaint peanut

For some strange reason, whenever something about sex comes up, jannies become very defensive.
by BONERMASTER
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:49 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: WGW smiting complaint peanut
Replies: 105
Views: 3090

Re: reverse manuel admin experience admin complaint(s) peanut megathread

oranges wrote:next time they should skip the drama and ask the keyholder to just kill the DD process so it looks like a crash instead.


INSIDE THE MIND OF A HEADCODER :shock:
by BONERMASTER
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:58 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: reverse manuel admin experience admin complaint(s) peanut megathread
Replies: 135
Views: 4374

Toxins guide IRL



God bless this man from the land of England!
by BONERMASTER
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:12 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Toxins guide IRL
Replies: 1
Views: 285

Re: reverse manuel admin experience admin complaint(s) peanut megathread

Paxilmaniac wrote:It's late and I'm heading off to bed, but [...]


You know they're scared out of their mind when they start their defense like this.
by BONERMASTER
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:12 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: reverse manuel admin experience admin complaint(s) peanut megathread
Replies: 135
Views: 4374

Re: WGW smiting complaint peanut

The AI gets permanently knocked out because it was ordered to do something the jannie didn't like, and the response is "it's nothing serious and basically your own fault anyways". You know, If I as a player blew up the entire AI satellite because it quoted WGW, for some reason, I don't thi...
by BONERMASTER
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:52 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: WGW smiting complaint peanut
Replies: 105
Views: 3090

Re: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut

Then just use discord Discord has it's advantages, but it also has it's drawbacks. The conversations are ultra fast paced, you leave the conversation for 10 minutes, you have no clue what is going on anymore. Somebody drops a one line mention over anything, and if you are not there to catch it, you...
by BONERMASTER
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:09 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut
Replies: 51
Views: 1783

Re: vintage ss13 gameplay [no combat mode] [batons stun instantly] [catgirl]

> Pink hair catgirl unimplanted sec officer comes into sec To be fair, before cloning got removed, this wasn't all that uncommon, when you die as sec the implant doesn't transfer to your other body. In the best antag round I ever played, I used this exact fact to my advantage, after absorbing the H...
by BONERMASTER
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:16 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: vintage ss13 gameplay [no combat mode] [batons stun instantly] [catgirl]
Replies: 51
Views: 1604

Re: Hulkamania Obituary Peanut

Man, I started thinking he was a cool guy, but turns out, he never actually did that.
by BONERMASTER
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:05 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hulkamania Redemption Arc
Replies: 44
Views: 2014

Re: When aliens invade the earth, looking for the best game in the universe, what do you guys think they

That's a good candidate, for sure. But I think, if aliens are going to travel billions of light years for one game, it's got to be God Hand.
by BONERMASTER
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:04 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: When aliens invade the earth, looking for the best game in the universe, what do you guys think they
Replies: 16
Views: 672

Re: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut

Glad you ripped that chip out of your head. See, if you are not under the influence of a mind-controlling jannie, the only answer quickly becomes obvious. With free-thinking regards BONERMASTER P.S.: The Stone Man has met the head admin's abuse of the #announcments channel with an edict: If the fair...
by BONERMASTER
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:25 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut
Replies: 51
Views: 1783

Re: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut

Did I fucking grief your catgirl main in a past life, or why are you suddenly up in here in this thread and shooting me with sidewinders like "oh look fucking PENIS man over here trying to get his stupid little hut back" and now this shit? I can understand when jannies get hairs on their ...
by BONERMASTER
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:15 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut
Replies: 51
Views: 1783

Re: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut

Oh so MSO may have gotten rid of it (with that masterstroke of having its own users unwittingly vote for its annihilation) because it was like singulo.io in terms of some of its unkind content and erection specialist wants it back because of its imageboard-like ephemerality good to know https://tgs...
by BONERMASTER
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:20 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut
Replies: 51
Views: 1783

Re: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut

Very curios, because I cannot recall this being my experience that's because you were one of them I do admit that at times, I let the fever get the best of me and may have made some comments that I regret. I may have been one, but I was not alone. I recall certain admins seemingly instigating heate...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:41 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut
Replies: 51
Views: 1783

Re: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut

Your argument is then, that the hut is a shitty place where everyone is being a massive toxic dickhead to everyone else. Very curios, because I cannot recall this being my experience. In my experience, the hut was a place where you'd post whatever came up in your mind, engaged in short lived topics,...
by BONERMASTER
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:43 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut
Replies: 51
Views: 1783

Re: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut

Who is we? What adverse effect does the hut have on them? Do you believe to have personal bias against the hut with your 82 post participation to get it killed (tied for the highest post count jannie with beesting)?

I would be very happy to review your case!


With warm regards

BONERMASTER
by BONERMASTER
Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:57 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to freshly elected head admins of TG station: Hut
Replies: 51
Views: 1783

Re: Need logs for a appeal I'm going to write

Frankly, terrible. This man has been nothing but polite in his entire time returning to this forum. I believe, the ban-frenzy that you are engaged in, may have an adverse effect on your judgement. I strongly recommend to go for a walk outside, to breath fresh air, and to generally "chill out&qu...
by BONERMASTER
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:57 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Need logs for a appeal I'm going to write
Replies: 18
Views: 508

Re: nanites

Good-good!
by BONERMASTER
Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:03 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: nanites
Replies: 12
Views: 422

Re: nanites

Nanites never caused me or my test subjects any issues, so pump yourself up as much as you please, you'll be fine. If you mess too much with dermal buttons, they start bugging out, and that is certainly not a feature. Only put a small number of these in your cloud, and avoid touching them in any way...
by BONERMASTER
Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:47 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: nanites
Replies: 12
Views: 422
Next

Return to advanced search