Search found 24 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

I'm only doing this to be unbanned from /vg/ anyway, and probation STILL isn't harming anyone.
by Uitary
Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:39 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Re: Creationpro

Came into my ban appeal and started spouting incorrect shit, PeanutGallery/10
by Uitary
Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:35 pm
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No Longer Admin] Creationpro
Replies: 26
Views: 4002

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

Meh, I'm not being unbanned because of you. Next ban appeal I make, stay away. Anyone can go into a appeal and start spouting shit about me like you did, and start lying about HBL like you did. There's a word for unrelated admins who walk into a appeal and start shitting on people while lying, not t...
by Uitary
Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:28 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

callanrockslol wrote:No, not everyone is shitty, this is where the problem lies.

You cannot attempt to justify "less shitty" behavior because someone else is worse.


But you can, everyone IS shitty, if you want to deny that you are entirely cleansed and your soul is clear, you're wrong.
by Uitary
Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

As someone who has been around for literally your entire tgstation13 experience, even seen your "playstyle", I am qualified to say this, everyone wasn't shit back then, the rules were a lot looser and the rounds more chaotic, people died a lot more and in greater numbers, and many things ...
by Uitary
Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:48 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943
PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:47 am.
Reason: Ad hominem irrelevant to thread

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

The "wat" refers to what you just said being some made-up story. I am positive I visited badger daily, since it started up, and this never happened. I have no Idea what you are talking about, because that's a "Made up story". If you want to dig up more links you can go back to w...
by Uitary
Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:30 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943
PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:47 am.
Reason: Ad hominem irrelevant to thread
PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:47 am.
Reason: Ad hominem irrelevant to thread
PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:46 am.
Reason: Ad hominem irrelevant to thread

Re: Brotemis

iyaerP wrote:I thought Kor stopped playing like over a year ago.


He still left, then came back.
by Uitary
Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:48 pm
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No longer admin]Brotemis
Replies: 181
Views: 23093

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

CreationPro wrote:wat


If you don't remember that, you shouldn't judge me for the name. i also have no idea what the coder was thinking, should have just gave the clown hulk and laser that day, although they were proud of it I guess, since they kept it for a week.
by Uitary
Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:25 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

I never said it was by Pi, and I hadn't been doing anything when the ban was mirrored, also, NO ONE was a good player back then, or should I remind you of the Sex verb when there were orgies in the chapel. I named myself secks butt and ran around making fun of people.
by Uitary
Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

I was banned for badger for being banned here, and HotelBravaLama said he was sorry for doing it, so I doubt that. Anyways. Isn't there a rule against peanut gallery, also in light of some of these admins not even knowing what I did? Besides, what's the most harm that could come out of probation?
by Uitary
Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:01 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

Again, it's been three years, nothing's come to light as much as it's been sitting there. I haven't been doing anything to change your mind, and putting me on probation isn't doing anything bad.

Having the banning admin being dead-minned is also relevant.
by Uitary
Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:46 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

Deuryn wrote:I'll take over this ban, and say I'll unban you on the following condition.

1 month probation. If you do anything worth a day ban, you're gone again.


Ok.
by Uitary
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:51 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943
PostThis post was deleted by Jordie0608 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:46 am.
Reason: This is dumb

Re: You must be 18 or older to play on the game servers.

Apsis wrote:Age limit doesn't matter, since most people here act below 18 anyway.


You're telling me screaming in the radio about "Hitler's dick" isn't mature? What gave you that idea?
Spoiler:
sarcasm
by Uitary
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:39 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: You must be 18 or older to play on the game servers.
Replies: 114
Views: 16066

Re: Hornygranny

His avatar freaks me out and makes me believe he's evil. also he's friends with brotemis
by Uitary
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:32 pm
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [Dethroned]Hornygranny
Replies: 235
Views: 32445

Re: HotelBravoLima

I'm pretty sure I'm on his shitlist, but I don't really have any beef.
by Uitary
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 pm
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No Longer Admin] HotelBravoLima
Replies: 71
Views: 11185

Re: Brotemis

Shadowbagel wrote:
I have yet to see an admin resign and actually mean it.


Korphaeron


He left, then came back, so he didn't totally mean it.
by Uitary
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:08 pm
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No longer admin]Brotemis
Replies: 181
Views: 23093

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

When will I be unbanned?
by Uitary
Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:52 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Re: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

sorry if this is unhelpful/unrelated but this is the same guy http://forum.ss13.co/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=828 It is 2. If you are not an admin or directly involved with the appeal (You are the guy who was banned, you saw what happened, you were his victim, etc.) then do not post in the ap...
by Uitary
Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:11 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

[Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban

Byond account and character name: Uitary, Supasang Banning admin: Korphaeron Ban reason and length: Just fuck off already. Robbing a person and then adnimhelping that your'e being arrested randomly is beyond shitty on top of everything else you do routinely. So seriously, just fuck off. Perma Time b...
by Uitary
Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:43 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Korphaeron] Uitary - 3 year ban
Replies: 29
Views: 3943

Return to advanced search