Search found 322 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: Delete #politics-containment on the official discord.

arguing that shitty people existed in the past on orbit servers then arguing it would be better to keep everyone in our server to stop such a thing happening again is stupid. That being said ive personally flip flopped on it. Keeping it gives us very little bar having a nice place to house the peopl...
by Naloac
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:32 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Delete #politics-containment on the official discord.
Replies: 101
Views: 1818

Re: Do you like tgstation?

Kassori wrote:Not lately. Someone dropped a hard R and I mocked them, got bwoinked for it, smh. Sick of these racist apologists.


if someone is being racist to you ingame just kick the shit outta them
by Naloac
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:49 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Do you like tgstation?
Replies: 60
Views: 1208

Re: nerf spiders for the love of god

pugie wrote:words.


you could quite literally apply this to alot of the things people whinge and cry about. Alot of players arent willing to change tactics and die as a result.
by Naloac
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:02 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: nerf spiders for the love of god
Replies: 18
Views: 517

Re: Do you like tgstation?

I love rule 4
by Naloac
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:00 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Do you like tgstation?
Replies: 60
Views: 1208

Re: [FatalX1] Iksxde- Ban evasion

I havent looked at this properly yet but using your league honour badge is probably one of the most retarded but powerful things you could have done. Good job.
by Naloac
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:14 am
 
Forum: Ban Appeals
Topic: [FatalX1] Iksxde- Ban evasion
Replies: 8
Views: 917

Re: i've played my first round on bagil in 4 months

i agree fellow manuelchad *gets randomnamed and has mental breakdown* those bagilites don't know what a good server is *forcefully undresses you to check for undies* unlike us manuelchads *literally gets banned for ERP* don't they know murderboning is bad? *posts doxx of a fellow user because our c...
by Naloac
Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:33 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: i've played my first round on bagil in 4 months
Replies: 34
Views: 800

Re: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning

MSO told me how to evade. Ill be back
by Naloac
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:06 am
 
Forum: For No Reason Trash
Topic: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning
Replies: 20
Views: 521

Re: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning

Image

Headmins this AC is getting too big for his boots.
by Naloac
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:05 am
 
Forum: For No Reason Trash
Topic: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning
Replies: 20
Views: 521

Re: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning

WESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODAAA YOU FUCKER

Image
by Naloac
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:58 am
 
Forum: For No Reason Trash
Topic: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning
Replies: 20
Views: 521

Re: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning

Image

BAGILS STARTING LET ME IN FUCKER
by Naloac
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:55 am
 
Forum: For No Reason Trash
Topic: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning
Replies: 20
Views: 521

[Wesoda25] Headmin banning

BYOND account: Naloac Character name: Lepi Mewtera Ban type: Server Ban length: Perma Ban reason: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622200209015046220/795856766138712134/unknown.png Time ban was placed: idk a abit ago Server you were playing on when banned: bagil Round ID in which ban was place...
by Naloac
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:46 am
 
Forum: For No Reason Trash
Topic: [Wesoda25] Headmin banning
Replies: 20
Views: 521

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Image

*get saved due to admin misconduct, Die to rule 11*
by Naloac
Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:18 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: castortroy23 peanut

one day, you lasted, one day
by Naloac
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:38 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: Deedubya peanut

I originally wanted to make his thread a free for all of peanuts. Allowing anyone to post in his thread just so he would know what it was like dealing with him and having bans filled with his peanuts.
by Naloac
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:26 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Deedubya peanut
Replies: 67
Views: 1180

Re: Finnish Appeal Peanut

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:"You didn't have any jobs selected but you had your antags enabled!!!" Is a stupid fucking ban though.


it used to be an extremely common antag rolling way. doing it allowed you to get antag without actually spawning in allowing you to go as a ghost role.
by Naloac
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:21 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Finnish Appeal Peanut
Replies: 21
Views: 512

Re: castortroy23 peanut

saprasam wrote:
Naloac wrote:tgmc continues to be cringe till it gets widescreen :/

i need my 2 extra tiles of sight or else it sucks

yes
by Naloac
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:20 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: castortroy23 peanut

tgmc continues to be cringe till it gets widescreen :/
by Naloac
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:27 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

lepi has shown that they're fully able to dig into matters concerning their friends so to be honest i don't buy the "lepi abstained because it was conflict of interest" theory https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28175 you are both saying that I wont dig into a friends ap...
by Naloac
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:10 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3654

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Lacran wrote:Does Lepi and castor have a deeply intimate and unique relationship?

id have a unique relationship with you if a jannie decided to break admin conduct and went after you too ;)
by Naloac
Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:58 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: castortroy23 peanut

reminder to suck jannie cock daily to avoid being banned. dare to speak out about a jannies being shit and you will be banned!!
by Naloac
Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:56 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban

words Vekter took off his own note because he didnt investigate enough. A section of your argument is that *I dont like you* which means nothing if what ive brought up is valid. you cant argue that is a conspiracy theory when it does hold merit. You did unfairly target him. Which you self admit in ...
by Naloac
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:44 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban
Replies: 15
Views: 1684

(ArcaneDefence) Naloac - Headmin Appeal 2

BYOND account: Naloac Character name: Lepi Mewtera Ban type: server Ban length: one day Ban reason:Stop reading logs for christmas, stupid pink cat Time ban was placed: yesterday Server you were playing on when banned: none Round ID in which ban was placed:iidk Your side of the story:I was log divin...
by Naloac
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:18 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: (ArcaneDefence) Naloac - Headmin Appeal 2
Replies: 4
Views: 255

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Can someone explain why Lepi brought up sticky being a dickhead as somehow relevant to this ban, let alone claimed it was a smoking gun regarding a different admins ban? admin misconduct was part of his notes that lead up to him being perma banned. if I as an admin said. Im going to perma ban you :...
by Naloac
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:32 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: castortroy23 peanut

yes let's unban the guy acting like a belligerent asshole in ahelps and punish the admin for giving him some time off, that surely won't result in him realizing he's untouchable because you're surgically attached to his asshole like a human centipede and then proceeding to keep pissing off admins w...
by Naloac
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:08 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Personally I don't like the implied favouritism of a headmin jumping into a friends appeal to champion the cause of... this guy Im not championing him, I just dont think admin misconduct should be the basis of the ban. for ANYONE. no matter how retarded. If castor was a less of a chimp everyone wou...
by Naloac
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:14 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: castortroy23 peanut

funny admin misconduct
by Naloac
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:28 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5172

Re: [Naloac] Tamuren

You have been quite literally getting notes on every server you play on since you where perma'd. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778289806299889684/791235994669285396/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/778289806299889684/791236111494021120/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.co...
by Naloac
Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:32 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Naloac] Tamuren
Replies: 3
Views: 343

Re: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban

I forgot to post the logs for all of these https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/terry/data/logs/2020/08/06/round-143692/game.log https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/terry/data/logs/2020/08/06/round-143686/game.log https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/terry/data/logs/2020/10/27/round-149168/game.log ht...
by Naloac
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:49 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban
Replies: 15
Views: 1684

Re: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban

Buckle up folks because this is a long one. I also invite anyone to point out where I miss or mis understand something in this. So castortroys note history is bad, Really fucking bad. hes got around 50 notes almost all of them are bad. This ban ahelp went like this [2020-10-27 12:26:52.616] ADMINPRI...
by Naloac
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:09 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban
Replies: 15
Views: 1684

Re: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban

Ive alot to say about this appeal, the ban in general and the entire context around it. Ill take awhile to get it all together and post in the appeal. It wont be a headmin stance but more context around the entire thing + my personal headmin stance.. Also castortroy you sent possibly the worst reply...
by Naloac
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:16 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban
Replies: 15
Views: 1684

Re: [Naloac] - Hassan Bin Zaid - permaban

According to both you've got no notes in that time so imma unban you, doing anything griefy will mean you get re permabanned you fine with that?
by Naloac
Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:24 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Naloac] - Hassan Bin Zaid - permaban
Replies: 6
Views: 495

Re: [Naloac] - Hassan Bin Zaid - permaban

not going to lie I forgot about the 6 months thing. which server do you have a voucher from.
by Naloac
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:44 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Naloac] - Hassan Bin Zaid - permaban
Replies: 6
Views: 495

Re: Remove the locker staff for the love of god.

wiz needs more stupid stuff like this. Not less.
by Naloac
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:18 pm
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Remove the locker staff for the love of god.
Replies: 31
Views: 1013

Re: Coffeedragon16 Libbysnow Tall Tales

Please dont lock and move the appeal before a headmin has had a chance to look at this.
by Naloac
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:08 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Coffeedragon16 Libbysnow Tall Tales
Replies: 19
Views: 1420

Re: [Naloac] Homer Simpson - Trouble in Springfield

Ive broken one of my hands so it'll be abit still before I can look properly at this. If another jannie wants to look at this they are free to do so.
by Naloac
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:57 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Naloac] Homer Simpson - Trouble in Springfield
Replies: 5
Views: 621

Re: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - I live in confusion

its a bug with byond showing the wrong thing if its still an issue when the ban is up post something else in this thread and ill look into it.
by Naloac
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:06 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - I live in confusion
Replies: 3
Views: 364

Re: Trialmin Review: NamelessFairy

Good cat, in my opinion sometimes too nice to people who dont deserve it although a great jannie.
by Naloac
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:13 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: NamelessFairy
Replies: 14
Views: 671

Re: [mralphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi bullshit ban

You literally cannot make this shit up. Comedy writers DREAM they could make this shit up
by Naloac
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:59 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [mralphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi bullshit ban
Replies: 23
Views: 1000

Re: QfMysteryman Peanut

apple bottom jeans
by Naloac
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:53 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: QfMysteryman Peanut
Replies: 64
Views: 2105

Re: [mralphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi bullshit ban

Im not talking about the ban. Im talking about the fact you felt it at one point normal and perhaps even ACCEPTABLE. to emote pulling down you pants and shitting in someones mouth you fucking cretin.
by Naloac
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:34 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [mralphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi bullshit ban
Replies: 23
Views: 1000

Re: [mralphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi bullshit ban

Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded And before anyone decides they want to come to your defence as your white knight. I point to this ban from bee station. https://cdn.disco...
by Naloac
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:28 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [mralphonzo] Hamoud Al-habibi bullshit ban
Replies: 23
Views: 1000

Re: [MRP] Punt public genetic consoles into the sun

not a HEADMIN OPINION TM. but this seems like just a general problem with how shit genetics is and how easy it is to fucking blast through it all in 15 minutes.
by Naloac
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:47 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: [MRP] Punt public genetic consoles into the sun
Replies: 50
Views: 1377

Re: Admin Staffing Log

Brotherbeyond has been promoted to Trial Admin. *after I forgot about this channel*
by Naloac
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:46 pm
 
Forum: Auditorium
Topic: Admin Staffing Log
Replies: 765
Views: 327446

Re: DoctorBrutality

Told oranges he would kick him in the discord. Then found out that he CANNOT kick oranges and oranges kicked him instead. creating more work for me. -rep Fuck jannies
by Naloac
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:16 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: DoctorBrutality
Replies: 56
Views: 4945

Re: Borged Antags - Still Antagonists or Slaves to the system

not a HEADMIN STANCE but I have always treated borged traitors as still traitors. Free to fucking blast every single nonhuman unless told to stop. Its still a traitors mind in that borg. Still with its own will. its just locked to some laws it cannot break
by Naloac
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:14 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Borged Antags - Still Antagonists or Slaves to the system
Replies: 37
Views: 1108

Re: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - Admeme told to appeal

Naloac wrote:Granted the ban was meant to be for 14 days and a month for sec so Ill fix that now.

Unless you can somehow bring up a mistake here or that im missing something major. This ban will stay.
by Naloac
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:37 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - Admeme told to appeal
Replies: 6
Views: 686

Re: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - Admeme told to appeal

I tested it on a live server. You dont live past 5 minutes after this happens. So your whole defense hinges on this being a joke right? also you ONLY got a week for releasing a singulo because at the time you where brand new. You should know better by now Granted the ban was meant to be for 14 days ...
by Naloac
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:44 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - Admeme told to appeal
Replies: 6
Views: 686

Re: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - Admeme told to appeal

Hi thanks for the appeal. Some discrepancies in your appeal though Ill recount the enter interaction between you and them He shows up to shout about AI being malf and what hes seen so far [2020-11-15 22:29:39.627] SAY: Coastfront/(Jeff Reiter) "SEC" (Starboard Primary Hallway &...
by Naloac
Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:37 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Naloac] Shiraizawa - Admeme told to appeal
Replies: 6
Views: 686

Re: Remove Blood Brothers

The one good thing I see about blood brothers is that they (mostly) don't have items that say "ah yep this is anteg" for security to 100% valid them. With this gone security will only be looking for open PDAs or traitor items, rather than trying to prove their antag-like actions. Tho most...
by Naloac
Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:54 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Remove Blood Brothers
Replies: 42
Views: 1413
Next

Return to advanced search