Search found 226 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: [Delaron] Robert Mcsteal - Cmd Job ban

It was a crazy round and I can relate to being the only thing between order and chaos. I will lift the command staff ban and leave the Captain ban as a week ban (ending on the 21st). You had a total of 6 murders/executions and some as you explain were valid. Thanks for being up front and honest. Whe...
by delaron
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Delaron] Robert Mcsteal - Cmd Job ban
Replies: 1
Views: 337

Re: [Delaron] MortoSasye - AI ignoring one human is valid for some reason.

I did not at any point drop it as implied, nor did I claim it was valid. I lack the access to the raw logs, but an admin should have them. I am referring the the following line. [2020-07-28 20:10:57.323] OOC: MortoSasye/(MortoSasye) "it was ruled valid" (start area (8,174,...
by delaron
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [Delaron] MortoSasye - AI ignoring one human is valid for some reason.
Replies: 7
Views: 709

Re: [Delaron] MortoSasye - AI ignoring one human is valid for some reason.

As a follow up, looking at the logs of the following round it appears you continued the conversation but opted to drop it, claiming the ruling was the action was deemed valid. The player affected also connected but not seemingly making a issue about it. Why did you drop the concern and not continue ...
by delaron
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:18 pm
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [Delaron] MortoSasye - AI ignoring one human is valid for some reason.
Replies: 7
Views: 709

Re: [Delaron] MortoSasye - AI ignoring one human is valid for some reason.

The quick hot take. You ahelped on someones behalf. Which is nice of you but doesn't grant you a full detailed resolution. I had a conversation with the individual and reviewed the logs. Pulled from https://tgstation13.org/raw-logs/basil/data/logs/2020/07/28/round-143007/game.log [2020-07-28 20:06:1...
by delaron
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:01 pm
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [Delaron] MortoSasye - AI ignoring one human is valid for some reason.
Replies: 7
Views: 709

Re: [Delaron]AshTheGuy-Perma banned for spamming copy pasta

The major thing was using the IC channel to copy pasta spam OOC content mid round. It was a shit thing to do like you said but it also made little sense to why or to what purpose you were doing it. That said you served your time, the ban was not meant to be a true perm ban but simply a way to have y...
by delaron
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:07 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Delaron]AshTheGuy-Perma banned for spamming copy pasta
Replies: 4
Views: 658

Re: [Delaron]AshTheGuy-Perma banned for spamming copy pasta

Was this on Sybil and not Terry? Can you please explain why you thought the IC chat was the place to copy pasta? We are a touch more lax if its OOC chat but you were even overboard there. The perm ban was because you disconnected before I could PM you about it. It's been a week so if you can identif...
by delaron
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:57 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Delaron]AshTheGuy-Perma banned for spamming copy pasta
Replies: 4
Views: 658

Re: Introducing the Space Station 13 Demake you've all been waiting for.

Having a blast Kudos on the idea execution!
by delaron
Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:57 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Introducing the Space Station 13 Demake you've all been waiting for.
Replies: 141
Views: 6237

Re: How did you get your username?

It was the name of my first larp character.

Dell computers
Celaron Processors
Was the era he was born in

Delaron Eraborn

And because I sometimes fuck up the spelling

Ereborn
by delaron
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:29 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: How did you get your username?
Replies: 43
Views: 2163

Re: About SSD players?

I think ssd attacks should stay a taboo but not a rule. Too many factors to account for in other peoples play through to have a hard stance one way or another. keeping it open allows the most freedom of gameplay. If you are an objective or have a controlled item we need that to stay "in play.&q...
by delaron
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:45 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: About SSD players?
Replies: 23
Views: 1204

Re: my explanation for what i did for delaron.

Couple things. 1. In order to not waste your time. /tg/ is a server with a 18+ years old age requirement. So any further points I make assume you take action in 2025 2. Please format your appeal in the proper template as listed here: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44 3. Apolog...
by delaron
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:48 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: my explanation for what i did for delaron.
Replies: 3
Views: 717

Re: [Delaron] WheatleyGames - Bootlegging, Uploading, Banning

Adjusted to a 3 day ban as discussed.
by delaron
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:51 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Delaron] WheatleyGames - Bootlegging, Uploading, Banning
Replies: 3
Views: 623

Re: [Delaron] WheatleyGames - Bootlegging, Uploading, Banning

I understand the idea of humor being attempted here but that doesn't exonerate you from the fallout of the uploaded laws. I also have to ask why you didn't see to correcting the situation once the non human races were being ignored and then removed? Please tell me how this made it more enjoyable for...
by delaron
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:25 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Delaron] WheatleyGames - Bootlegging, Uploading, Banning
Replies: 3
Views: 623

Re: Worst things you've seen someone get from a christmas tree

Got the debug uplink with 9000 tc
by delaron
Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:55 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Worst things you've seen someone get from a christmas tree
Replies: 14
Views: 1241

Re: [Delaron] FreshestSoup - Permaban

Thank you for acknowledging the rules and how your behavior was in opposition to them. I'll lift the ban as time served but realize going forward mass scale antagonizing behavior can net you back in timeout. Personal enjoyment should not come at the direct cost of others. You have to share. It's som...
by delaron
Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:10 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Delaron] FreshestSoup - Permaban
Replies: 4
Views: 671

Re: [Delaron] FreshestSoup - Permaban

I was going to reply with something very similar regarding the general behavior of the round but that has already been covered. Can you please explain why you think this is quality behavior that aligns with the rules of our server? If you feel it doesn't then please present what rules you would ackn...
by delaron
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:43 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Delaron] FreshestSoup - Permaban
Replies: 4
Views: 671

Re: [<TheMidnightRose>] <nutskeet> - Banned 4noraisen

Was playing this round and can confirm the player was destroying all of departure windows as well as any glass along their way. There were a couple critical status players due to o2 and space exposure. In general i honestly was shocked they were not an antag based on what they had been doing all rou...
by delaron
Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:15 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [<TheMidnightRose>] <nutskeet> - Banned 4noraisen
Replies: 5
Views: 1122

Re: Forum Moderator/Admin Feedback/Complaints General

Do you twist my words on purpose? Every god damn time I make a post your idiotically take what I say, ignore it and create your own warped idea of what I actually said. I even gave you a fucking tl;dr of my post and you still fucked it up, PAS. Maybe you need to improve on your communication skills...
by delaron
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:22 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Forum Moderator/Admin Feedback/Complaints General
Replies: 145
Views: 22084

Re: Mute Quirk

make it cost 2 points and force assign to the problem chat spammers.

wgw on the radio... you get a forced mute quirk and quirk point deficit.
by delaron
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:53 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Mute Quirk
Replies: 4
Views: 550

Re: Straight up remove Secret Extended gamemode

Do randoms events occur on secret extended? You straight up said you dont like extended secret or announced. If I recall they regularly spam calling the shuttle on green shift as soon as its available. Part of the charm of ss13 is creating your own stories. Secret extended doesn't provide the false ...
by delaron
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:39 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Straight up remove Secret Extended gamemode
Replies: 85
Views: 6016

Re: How do we extend average round time?

Perhaps tie the Ai's ability to call a shuttle to % station destroyed and or %population alive vs dead? Default the AI cant call the shuttle. If people turn on suit sensors (lol) and the percent alive to dead meets a defined threshold then the ai can call the shuttle. I am personally good with 60 - ...
by delaron
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:03 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: How do we extend average round time?
Replies: 94
Views: 5973

Re: Shaps

Helpful admin for this trainer. Ticket answering machine and overall cool admin. Doubly impressive since that has been the trend since 2014 and earlier.
by delaron
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:12 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Shaps
Replies: 96
Views: 15533

Re: on the topics of medbay and death

oranges wrote:
delaron wrote:Perhaps when doctors cant be bothered to do the needed surgery you can get a slower automated kiosk surgery?

I'm definitely against anything that takes a multiplayer game and turns it into a single player one, so I'd say no to this.


Fair point and I agree with the direction of your stance.
by delaron
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:44 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: on the topics of medbay and death
Replies: 133
Views: 11012

Re: Law Two: I order you to kill that non human. Against Server Rules?

This very much should fall on the player giving the order and less on the AI player. Though I will say if I get this order and my gut says "grief order bad" then I might "kill" their clean record and freedom by setting to arrest or delete their record as a delay tactic while i pi...
by delaron
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:00 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Law Two: I order you to kill that non human. Against Server Rules?
Replies: 28
Views: 2165

Re: MRP the push back

As for MRP I tend to get inspired to Rp more when there is back and forth dialog. I am a fan of talking to others (not via radios) giving a positive moodlet. You say that talking to others should give a positive moodlet, but how can this even be implemented? Does screaming "nigger" in med...
by delaron
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:55 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: MRP the push back
Replies: 59
Views: 4008

Re: Cynic716

calls out my whining and bs without being overly mean. Honestly cool Admin and does their job!
by delaron
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:01 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Cynic716
Replies: 16
Views: 2339

Re: MRP the push back

Maybe assistants shouldn't be counted as staff? Citizens given a opportunity to tour the station. Have to enter through the arrivals gate and be given a requisite tracking implant. Security has an easier time following up should they get unruly. As for MRP I tend to get inspired to Rp more when ther...
by delaron
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: MRP the push back
Replies: 59
Views: 4008

Re: Departmental Gameplay Improvements

oranges wrote:Good thread, also, while bartender and chef are in a good place, it is always interesting to see new types of things added to each role, i.e bartender gets something new besides just mixin drinks.


Can maybe chatting with the bartender provide a minor brain trauma healing buff?
by delaron
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:57 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Departmental Gameplay Improvements
Replies: 80
Views: 7720

Re: on the topics of medbay and death

Can we tie cloning to the economy? Gotta pay for your clone, pay for your DNA being on record? Can afford the perfect clone then you get the discount Billy default clone. Perhaps the wrong soul gets attached to your new shell? Cloning doesn't mean you come back each time but maybe a faster ghost hij...
by delaron
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:54 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: on the topics of medbay and death
Replies: 133
Views: 11012

[RSlite] Delaron Ereborn - Viro Perm job Ban

BYOND account: Delaron Character name: Delaron Ereborn Ban type: Virology Job ban Ban length: Permanent? Think it was in reality only 1 month Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Virologist permanently - As a non-antag virologist made a virus with confusion, disfiguration and Deoxyribonucleic Acid Sabote...
by delaron
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:57 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [RSlite] Delaron Ereborn - Viro Perm job Ban
Replies: 6
Views: 1080

Re: ITT: New Chemistry Reagents we'd like to see

ragevirus wrote:
Mindwipe - erases chat log proportional to units ingested

Water repellent - keeps you from getting wet. Could also protect you from touch based chems

Silly putty - looks like blob when spilled on tiles. Scare your friends!


Personal opinion the top 3 from your list have me excited.
by delaron
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:33 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: ITT: New Chemistry Reagents we'd like to see
Replies: 3
Views: 385

Re: Hot Keys Help before I go insane

I love how after years of playing and doing things the way i learned there are like 12 other ways to do the same thing. Some archaic and sloppy and some streamline and efficient. I have been hitting "t" and typing what i want to say all this time. I didnt realize there was a world of talki...
by delaron
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:27 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Hot Keys Help before I go insane
Replies: 54
Views: 3673

Re: Classic traitoring tactics that need to be used more

Get into escalation fight with target Act like you are helping your target to cyrotube to heal Add in some easy OD chem to beaker a little goes a long way. Epinephrine is a slick one if the medical staff are not on their A game, Super easy to OD in the tube on and few would bat an eye at its use. Wa...
by delaron
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:12 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Classic traitoring tactics that need to be used more
Replies: 92
Views: 7414

Re: People you miss that probably left the community

peoplearestrange wrote:I miss Delaron-
Wait what?! YOU'RE BACK!? BUDDDDDDDDDDY :D



You know just how to make someones day don't ya!
by delaron
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:49 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: People you miss that probably left the community
Replies: 152
Views: 13830

Re: People you miss that probably left the community

I took a break and returned recently and am excited at some of the new faces. Also security players seem more or less normalized and cool. So do I miss people? yeah sure but the new crop is looking pretty neat.
by delaron
Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:33 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: People you miss that probably left the community
Replies: 152
Views: 13830

Re: On felinids

Oh man I feel like a veteran now having experienced this first hand.

good times...

When is the vote?
by delaron
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:32 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: On felinids
Replies: 79
Views: 6687

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Fuck off, dorsid. Yes, they could’ve avoided slipping, but you could just help them up. Pointing at the sign is like if someone fell down the stairs and broke their arm and you pointed at the handrail instead of calling an ambulance. This is why people dislkke janitors. Would you prefer a crisp thu...
by delaron
Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:50 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Little things you learned that are game changing
Replies: 2435
Views: 297351

Re: Paradox Grand Strat meets Sci-Fi 4X; Boners Explode

Farquaar wrote:
Ricotez wrote:we'll fix it in post

I'm certifiably miffed
A major galactic power just gene modified its own primary species into being delicious
WHY


Fixed their food shortage with SCIENCE!
by delaron
Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:39 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Paradox Grand Strat meets Sci-Fi 4X; Boners Explode
Replies: 1577
Views: 149720

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

Lazengann wrote:
delaron wrote:
Lazengann wrote:for a dog

Anyway whats the process or path to resolution on this?

We wait for the goat sacrifice on the blood moon for the headmins to convene, then they'll resolve it



Can we settle for goat milk turning to cheese on a blue moon?
by delaron
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:21 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?
Replies: 247
Views: 14074

Re: Villains of Space Station 13

are we talking straight ooc villains that dont enhance the server or play?

Because I can think of great antag villains but I had fun playing against them.

Lexia Black fits that role.

Then you have the more intense: Marisa Kirisame
by delaron
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:18 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Villains of Space Station 13
Replies: 42
Views: 3114

Re: [Imsxz]- Dlw4456 - PERM

Might also be multi ckeying

https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?t=19057

And now that Ive gone down the rabbit hole...

https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198008336937

Good lord please just deny and move on please!
by delaron
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:44 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Imsxz]- Dlw4456 - PERM
Replies: 16
Views: 1550

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

for a dog So as long as Lady Ari acts like a bitch we good? Anyway whats the process or path to resolution on this? We keep talking in circles and the actual decision makers should provide a path for how this will be settled or handled. I honestly could care less on how they land on this as long as...
by delaron
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:38 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?
Replies: 247
Views: 14074

Re: 11/22/2018 Cabbagetoss Incident - Imsxz (? Confirm) We are all coming together to solve this problem

CosmicScientist wrote:I'm still waiting for the result of the google search.



Still waiting...
by delaron
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:02 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: 11/22/2018 Cabbagetoss Incident - Imsxz (? Confirm) We are all coming together to solve this problem
Replies: 42
Views: 3342

Re: Villains of Space Station 13

Anyone check the code?

Is this why they stepped down from admin?
by delaron
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:00 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Villains of Space Station 13
Replies: 42
Views: 3114

Outer Worlds

Anyone else pretty happy to see Obsidian back at it?

by delaron
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:20 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Outer Worlds
Replies: 11
Views: 802

Re: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?

https://www.names.org/n/ostrava/about

just sayin...


Whats the issue with Bee's update? Seems reasonable and easy enough to understand/comply with if that is your intent.
by delaron
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:31 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Is there any reason to really have a naming policy?
Replies: 247
Views: 14074

Re: Removal of auto cloning and pre scanning

I am also in general agreement with Oranges outline of intent. In my opinion it will also require updates to the policy and understanding that stealing someones mask or gloves isn't a killable offense. Life is very cheap with cloning at the moment. At least a look at the escalation policy. As clonin...
by delaron
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Removal of auto cloning and pre scanning
Replies: 154
Views: 8483

Re: Removal of auto cloning and pre scanning

it's the whole problem, I dont' give a shti what some fucking nobody puts in their thread title jerry. I approved the PR because having a safety net is explicitly against how I want the game to be. Hey now... I'm somebody to you, since in the infinite possibilities of the universe we collided in a ...
by delaron
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:02 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Removal of auto cloning and pre scanning
Replies: 154
Views: 8483

Re: One Hour One Life

Oh man I curse you all for telling me about this game. Ive been sucked into it fully. I love learning how to play and the drama that unfolds.
by delaron
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:45 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: One Hour One Life
Replies: 6
Views: 811

Re: It's time to fix Asimov

If you're gonna do that, for the love of all that is holy, add a clause that prevents "Law 2 kill yourself" cause that shit is gonna get old fast INITIALIZING PERSONALITY SHUTDOWN. NO PERSONALITY LOADED AT THIS TIME. CORE STATUS: OPERATIONAL RETRIEVING PERSONALITY FROM BACKUPS. AI ONLINE....
by delaron
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:34 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: It's time to fix Asimov
Replies: 101
Views: 5295
Next

Return to advanced search