Search found 2153 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF

How have you idiot losers still kept napkin banned he;s legitimately one of the most influential players on the server thats like telling the pope hes not a real christian
by captain sawrge
Wed May 08, 2019 12:03 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF
Replies: 100
Views: 23242
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:04 pm.
Reason: Response to delete
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:47 am.
Reason: offtopic and/or spam.
PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:47 am.
Reason: offtopic and/or spam.
PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:47 am.
Reason: offtopic and/or spam.
PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:47 am.
Reason: offtopic and/or spam.

Re: Regarding felinids/catpeople

I am sick and tired the disingenuous bullshit put out by Nervere and Arianya The poll result is clear, the votes are clear, it is absolutely not just a github issue at least 50% of the playerbase is fed up with this fucking feature There is no other feature that is this divisive and still kept in t...
by captain sawrge
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Regarding felinids/catpeople
Replies: 426
Views: 16908

Re: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06

Sorry for being a smoothbrain but could sawrge's cause of resignation be spelled out? I am seeing a strong potential precedent here but maybe it's just a heat-induced vision. I was adivsed to step down until the initial drama blew over and did so, and haven't made any real serious attempts to come ...
by captain sawrge
Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:42 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06
Replies: 110
Views: 10554

Re: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06

Qustinnus wrote:

I edited the post and removed your name from it.
by captain sawrge
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:22 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06
Replies: 110
Views: 10554
PostThis post was deleted by captain sawrge on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:20 pm.
Reason: hit post instead of edsit

Re: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06

suk ma dam dick n balls goof
by captain sawrge
Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:42 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Statement from the Headmin Team 30/06
Replies: 110
Views: 10554

Re: What happens when a headmin resigns

Cobby wrote:I come into power

Do this.
by captain sawrge
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:55 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: What happens when a headmin resigns
Replies: 17
Views: 1148

Re: Repukan's appeal

I miss Gumbo Howard :cry:
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:15 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 13277

Re: Repukan's appeal

blute wrote:just offering my input as a guy from hippie looking into this rabbit hole, 90% of the admins here seem like pretentious SJW pricks, see: *large amounts of anime/catshit avatars*

Based hippie telling it like it is
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:08 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 13277

Re: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker

Already explained why it's an issue, Rogue acknowledged it graciously and hopefully he takes it into account.
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:32 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker
Replies: 25
Views: 1866

Re: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker

I mean theres no real point in trying to convince you because youre gonna just say Im disagreeing with you because I dislike you as you have in this thread and many times before I don't think admins should be whinging in sligcord salt channels either but its well established that A: Admin conduct o...
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:22 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker
Replies: 25
Views: 1866

Re: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker

Why are people surprised that when you recruit admins from the sligcord, theyll be users of the sligcord. Why even candidate them if youre not ok with them using certain channels in certain discords. Sawrge should be the last person giving anyone shit for out of game conduct considering his when he...
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:53 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker
Replies: 25
Views: 1866

Re: Repukan's appeal

Hornygranny wrote:I hope the admin team is embarrassed by this fiasco, because they should be. Your leadership has failed you.

Who are you again
by captain sawrge
Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:14 pm
 
Forum: Thinking Cap
Topic: Iamgoofball General
Replies: 394
Views: 13277
PostThis post was deleted by captain sawrge on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:36 pm.

Re: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker

anyway thats my biggest gripe about him idk how he admins in-game or w/e lol
by captain sawrge
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:06 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker
Replies: 25
Views: 1866

Re: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker

makes me really uncomfortable when admins spend more time airing their grievances re:adminbus in the sligcord than they do bringing them up to the team and i see it from him an awful lot in the sligcord. makes me uncomfortable when i see admins constantly griping about stuff in the sligcord salt ch...
by captain sawrge
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:05 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker
Replies: 25
Views: 1866

Re: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker

makes me really uncomfortable when admins spend more time airing their grievances re:adminbus in the sligcord than they do bringing them up to the team and i see it from him an awful lot in the sligcord. makes me uncomfortable when i see admins constantly griping about stuff in the sligcord salt cha...
by captain sawrge
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:26 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: RogueSteampunker
Replies: 25
Views: 1866

Re: Repukan's appeal

We pay headmins top dollar and this is the performance they give us smdh
by captain sawrge
Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:01 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Repukan's appeal
Replies: 23
Views: 3671

Re: Naming Policy part 17: Historical Villians

i warned u guys
by captain sawrge
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:52 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Naming Policy part 17: Historical Villians
Replies: 32
Views: 1618
PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:11 pm.
Reason: reply to deleted post

Re: Naming policy on pop culture names

Hell there's pre-existing touhou references dating back to like 2010-2011 in the code
by captain sawrge
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Naming policy on pop culture names
Replies: 17
Views: 1210

Re: Naming policy on pop culture names

Yakumo_Chen wrote:This is why you make your static a pop culture reference to an obscure game and then use that to eventually get half the server hooked on your obscure referenced game

Touhou is probably the least obscure indie game ever made
by captain sawrge
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:50 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Naming policy on pop culture names
Replies: 17
Views: 1210

Re: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal

Napkin is unbanned, appeal successful and resolved.

I suggest OmegaShoots gets banned for banbaiting following this incident.
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:50 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal
Replies: 32
Views: 1733

Re: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal

Not sure how or why the number matters, at this point it's basically just bikeshedding. Even the banning admin admitted the whole thing is an IC conflict. It should have been (and was) handled IC. Being implanted doesn't give you any extra rights or liberties, if you're ignoring a head's orders in a...
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:42 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal
Replies: 32
Views: 1733

Re: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal

I have a full comprehension (I was literally there) and even provided screenshots. You caused a conflict of interests for the gamemode, antagonized against someone that is there to protect you, and tried to hide said person's body but got stopped by sec (which an implanted crew member has functiona...
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:09 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal
Replies: 32
Views: 1733

Re: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal

[2018-06-19 20:31:21.146] ATTACK: Autumn Sinnow(usednapkin) fired at floor with The electrode from Armory (208,132,2) [2018-06-19 20:31:21.147] ATTACK: Autumn Sinnow(usednapkin) shot Osmund Tennant(omegashoots) with The electrode (NEWHP: 95) (208,131,2) [2018-06-19 20:31:30.038] ATTACK: Autumn Sinn...
by captain sawrge
Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:03 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal
Replies: 32
Views: 1733

Re: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal

Full ban reason: Permanently banned - Hornygranny was right, you are a fucking awful player. Lied about telling a scientist that was implanted to not take so many guns (they were taking a taser and a disabler), that they were taking three tasers, etc. Extremely toxic in ahelps, angry as actual fuck...
by captain sawrge
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:33 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal
Replies: 32
Views: 1733

[Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal

Preface: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=18268&p=419286#p419286 Byond account and character name: Usednapkin, Autumn Sinnow Banning admin: Darkgenerallord Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban Ban reason and length: Permanently banned - Hornygranny was right, you ...
by captain sawrge
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:27 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Darkgenerallord] Usednapkin Permaban Appeal
Replies: 32
Views: 1733

Re: All of SS13 lore explained (spoiler, everyone is wrong but me)

nice op looking to get a publishing deal? maybe slow your roll shake spear this is a foram not a book storr
by captain sawrge
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:07 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: All of SS13 lore explained (spoiler, everyone is wrong but me)
Replies: 32
Views: 2266

Re: The lavaland xenomorph ruin

xenos are really fucking horrible and i welcome any change to the game that lessens their ability to make an appearance
by captain sawrge
Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:00 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: The lavaland xenomorph ruin
Replies: 80
Views: 4586

Re: Splatoon 3 (DLC Update is out)

The eightball/baller stages could be pretty fucking frustrating but I still enjoyed them, it was really neat to see the variety in level design they managed.

Just beat it yesterday and that finale was fucking incredible, holy shit.
by captain sawrge
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:52 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Splatoon 3 (DLC Update is out)
Replies: 8
Views: 724

Re: Splatoon 3 (DLC Update)

Ikarrus wrote:Update is really good. What the campaign in Splatoon 2 should have been.

Really spicy difficulty, too. Took me some 20 tries on that secret boss.

Holy fuck I'm still just on the normal levels and some are hard as balls but it's really fun.
by captain sawrge
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:44 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: Splatoon 3 (DLC Update is out)
Replies: 8
Views: 724

Re: What time in game on have your salt levels been the highest?

probably the time I got both CC and beesting (rip) removed
by captain sawrge
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:18 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: What time in game on have your salt levels been the highest?
Replies: 9
Views: 943

Re: /tg/station Summer ball 2018

I liked the island decorations and I had fun on a beach sitting around a fire pit with some people as they grilled crabs. They burned the steaks twice in a row but me and another still ate them. Then a mediborg came along and fixed the food poisoning. I don't think I understood the defunct crystal ...
by captain sawrge
Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:00 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: /tg/station Summer ball 2018
Replies: 111
Views: 8519

Re: [jordie0608] Beardbeard - Blacklist Appeal

Please release my dear friend Beardbeard Godslayer, I can vouch for his character and only have the best things to say.
by captain sawrge
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:41 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [jordie0608] Beardbeard - Blacklist Appeal
Replies: 44
Views: 3359

Re: Should FNR cover Admin harrasement and Ban threats outside the game.

I've learned the hard way that if you are hated by someone who holds power over your internet community, you're better off finding another community rather than try and fight it This. The shame and losses aren't worth it. If you find yourself hated by big shot buckaroo who will make your time in sa...
by captain sawrge
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:25 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Should FNR cover Admin harrasement and Ban threats outside the game.
Replies: 14
Views: 1450
PostThis post was deleted by CitrusGender on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:07 am.
Reason: SAWRGE

Re: Trialmin Review: Bebeyoshi

Based
by captain sawrge
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:40 pm
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Bebeyoshi
Replies: 12
Views: 2061

Re: /tg/station Summer ball 2018

Armhulen wrote:No I totally want the ball to be the best, I disagree with spawning round enders because you don't like the event, I just wanna make sure it's wacky and spicy for tg. something to remember

Im am sorry for lashing out
by captain sawrge
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:20 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: /tg/station Summer ball 2018
Replies: 111
Views: 8519

Re: /tg/station Summer ball 2018

there's daily "spawn antags and get people killed" rounds and no one tries to derail them by asking the ops to properly roleplay an armed gunman why do sperglord attention whores have to derail a character oriented event with guns and antags and act like it's some kind of moral right they ...
by captain sawrge
Thu May 31, 2018 3:16 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: /tg/station Summer ball 2018
Replies: 111
Views: 8519

Re: /tg/station Summer ball 2018

Armhulen wrote:i'm with sticky and i will be giggling with him about how to spice it up so it can really be the best ball yet

why not just do that on sybil or bagil and let the autists have their fun
by captain sawrge
Thu May 31, 2018 3:14 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: /tg/station Summer ball 2018
Replies: 111
Views: 8519

Re: /tg/station Summer ball 2018

big excited for sticky or some other dipshit to come on and declare it as weird and cringey and spawn ops Fam it was sick we were doing the batman party crash You haven't lived until you have had a bottle of vodka smashed over your head by a party goer as you hold a beanbag shotgun at his winter ba...
by captain sawrge
Thu May 31, 2018 12:40 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: /tg/station Summer ball 2018
Replies: 111
Views: 8519

Re: /tg/station Summer ball 2018

big excited for sticky or some other dipshit to come on and declare it as weird and cringey and spawn ops
by captain sawrge
Wed May 30, 2018 3:11 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: /tg/station Summer ball 2018
Replies: 111
Views: 8519
Next

Return to advanced search