Search found 107 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF

i strongly identify with this mans predicament
by SergeantSkread
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:59 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF
Replies: 108
Views: 26311

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal

I been banned there but like since I got unbanned I went legit
by SergeantSkread
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:15 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal
Replies: 9
Views: 2108

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal

So um idk if I can bump this but here's some relevant info to make the admins jobs easier, these are the evasions that I did after my ban: https://i.imgur.com/tXbRoo0.png https://i.imgur.com/6MekJHB.png https://i.imgur.com/k49dtFn.png Edit for more clarification that I didn't put in my original post...
by SergeantSkread
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:29 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal
Replies: 9
Views: 2108

Re: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF

Zombies in minecraft be like

Bbbbbbrrrrrruuuuuuuuuhhhhh
by SergeantSkread
Wed May 22, 2019 5:34 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF
Replies: 108
Views: 26311

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal

elyina wrote:It hasn't been a full year since your previous appeal.


Word? I thought it was man, sorry.
by SergeantSkread
Wed May 22, 2019 5:33 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal
Replies: 9
Views: 2108

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal

You have a ban after the one you listed from Errorage, for threatening suicide. It says a lot about your appeal that you didn’t give enough of a shit to follow the forum rules on appealing permabans, not to mention that half this appeal is one big run-on sentence. I like to give people the benefit ...
by SergeantSkread
Wed May 22, 2019 5:31 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal
Replies: 9
Views: 2108

Re: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF

oranges wrote:Last edited by SergeantSkread on Tue May 21, 2019 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total. View post history.

I added the thanatos quote u want to fight me over this shit this is not the hill you want to die on orange
by SergeantSkread
Tue May 21, 2019 4:10 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF
Replies: 108
Views: 26311

Re: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF

Lol its really kinda fucked up how this guy is legit still kept banned by admins who were still in they dads balls when he was making influential moves at large for the entirety of the tgstation community like cmon see what you guys did. desreoyed his mzntal stability by denying him access to his an...
by SergeantSkread
Tue May 21, 2019 5:32 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: PROOF YO HULKAMANIA IS LEGIT INSANE HE IS SABOTAGING THE SERVER PROOF
Replies: 108
Views: 26311

[SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal

Byond account and character name: SergeantSkread. It's been so long thatI don't know what my character name was. Banning admin: SubtleGraces Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server Ban reason and length: I'm banned permanently, the reason was: You're only here for Grief; Consistently terrible a...
by SergeantSkread
Tue May 21, 2019 5:25 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban appeal
Replies: 9
Views: 2108

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

bandit wrote:People who run away when I try to hug them. like goddamn, it even gives you a positive moodlet now


that's rape brother
by SergeantSkread
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:43 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you
Replies: 2211
Views: 242290

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal

The ban reason on colonial marines was for erp on braindude. You say the appeal was to simply show a willingness to change your reputation but you didn't even take that appeal seriously. http://www.colonial-marines.com/viewtopic.php?t=6648 I tried to pull your connection logs to yog but no admin wa...
by SergeantSkread
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:00 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal
Replies: 14
Views: 1631

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal

I've really thought about this. On one hand, your ban is a couple years old, on the other hand, your last appeal literally says get a voucher and you didn't. It looks like you've been banned on almost every server and you say you've been unbanned from all of them, but the most recent kind of space ...
by SergeantSkread
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:17 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal
Replies: 14
Views: 1631

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal

Looking into this more, it looks like you tried other servers and got banned from all of them yog, nox(when it was a thing), goon, CM, vg, bestrp Some of which you got unbanned from, but this isn't very honest with what you said in this appeal either I was unbanned from all of them besides goon (I ...
by SergeantSkread
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:16 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal
Replies: 14
Views: 1631

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal

I did a lot of looking into this once upon a time and it is true some ip connected accounts might not be his but braindude was pretty cancerous especially considering you posted on the forums alot. Its been awhile but you were pretty shit and didnt even bother to play elsewhere even with the past a...
by SergeantSkread
Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:08 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal
Replies: 14
Views: 1631

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal

While this is an ancient ban, the following evasions have happened: https://i.imgur.com/tXbRoo0.png https://i.imgur.com/Z7wrVDZ.png https://i.imgur.com/pHuxlV8.png https://i.imgur.com/LUpgK9I.png https://i.imgur.com/6MekJHB.png This one really pops out: https://i.imgur.com/k49dtFn.png I see a lot o...
by SergeantSkread
Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:13 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal
Replies: 14
Views: 1631

[SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal

Byond account and character name: SergeantSkread. It's been a long time ago so I don't know what my character name was. Banning admin: SubtleGraces Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server Ban reason and length: I'm banned permanently, the reason was: You're only here for Grief; Consistently ter...
by SergeantSkread
Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:01 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal
Replies: 14
Views: 1631

Re: Music

ColonicAcid wrote:

and dont tell anyone old papa colonic doesnt do shit for you guys

this sounds really weird for some reason

like the guy's flow and the beat doesn't quite align right? idk, cant put my finger on it..

y'all into r&b?

by SergeantSkread
Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:48 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Music
Replies: 819
Views: 139684

Re: What to do with a deep fryer?

i saw a video of some morbidly obese ladies deepfrying twinkies and oreos, give that a shot also this is a genuinely awful idea, unlike ss13 you can't compensate for lack of cooking skills with a deep fryer irl it's way easier to throw some tendies or jalapeno poppers or w/e into the deep fryer tha...
by SergeantSkread
Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:43 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What to do with a deep fryer?
Replies: 17
Views: 2746

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal Once Mor

last time I talked to you I said to get vouches, if you can convince the admin of another server to come post here we'll consider it. yeah ill try to talk to admins on the server i play on and see if they can say anything. and last time i asked one of the admins (skorvold, i think) if he could vouc...
by SergeantSkread
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:13 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal Once More
Replies: 5
Views: 989

[SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal Once More

Byond account and character name: SergeantSkread. I don't remember what my character name was. Banning admin: SubtleGraces Ban type (What are you banned from?): The Server. Ban reason and length: I'm banned permanently, the reason was: You're only here for Grief; Consistently terrible after just ge...
by SergeantSkread
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:28 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permaban Appeal Once More
Replies: 5
Views: 989

Re: Music

aranamor wrote:

the beat isnt that bad and can almost be miscontrued as almost but not quite industrial but then the singer comes in and ruins it


the cover looks like some scene teen 2007 kinda shit like blood on the disco or whatever that band was called

id give it a 4/10
by SergeantSkread
Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:52 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Music
Replies: 819
Views: 139684

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

Finally got off my ass and got them uploaded Here is a more complete pic http://i.imgur.com/ej9v7zV.jpg Here is the two other cosplayers. The PD is insanely well done http://i.imgur.com/HxttQww.jpg WYACK'S RESOLVE IS TESTED! http://i.imgur.com/tzJKXgC.jpg IRRATIONAL! . your cute :3
by SergeantSkread
Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:49 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What do you nerds look like (REDUX)
Replies: 1291
Views: 184720

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - BAN APPEAL ROUND 4

I don't have the exact date, but it's definitely been at least more than a year. Can't check the ban date because the original ban just overrides the evasion bans on the other ckey.
by SergeantSkread
Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:14 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - BAN APPEAL ROUND 4
Replies: 4
Views: 968

[SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - BAN APPEAL ROUND 4

Byond account and character name: Byond account is SergeantSkread, can't remember the character name sorry Banning admin: SubtleGraces Ban type (What are you banned from?): The video game Ban reason and length: You're only here for Grief; Consistently terrible after just getting off a perma for rap...
by SergeantSkread
Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:06 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - BAN APPEAL ROUND 4
Replies: 4
Views: 968

Re: Music




summers gonna be cool i think
by SergeantSkread
Sat May 07, 2016 4:52 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Music
Replies: 819
Views: 139684

Re: Music



this is my jam
by SergeantSkread
Fri May 06, 2016 10:03 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Music
Replies: 819
Views: 139684

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

TechnoAlchemist wrote:why are they stamping the crate

theres a captain level ID on the bottom of the stamp to unlock the crate
by SergeantSkread
Wed May 04, 2016 9:48 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2101
Views: 279452

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

Thunder11 wrote:
SergeantSkread wrote:the streets aint skready

FTFY

funny guy huh
by SergeantSkread
Mon May 02, 2016 5:50 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What do you nerds look like (REDUX)
Replies: 1291
Views: 184720

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

the streets aint ready
by SergeantSkread
Sun May 01, 2016 12:48 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What do you nerds look like (REDUX)
Replies: 1291
Views: 184720

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

here's an art i did a while ago and posted on /r/ss13

looking back on it i don't like it too much but people liked it back there so why not post it on this ss13 art thread

Image
by SergeantSkread
Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:25 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2101
Views: 279452

Re: What do you faggots look like (REDUX)

Thunder11 wrote:This looks like the Great Wall of China, is this the Great Wall of China?

it's not because he's asian that he's standing infront of the great wall of china, c'mon dude, that's really racist and i think you should know better.
by SergeantSkread
Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:07 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: What do you nerds look like (REDUX)
Replies: 1291
Views: 184720

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permanent Ban

The "skread", "braindude" and "notsergeantskread" keys are all mine, no clue about the other ones
by SergeantSkread
Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:12 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permanent Ban
Replies: 6
Views: 1494

Re: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permanent Ban

Old thread: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4576&p=116247&hilit=Skread#p116247 My opinion: Just look at the portion of the old appeal linked about multiple evasions. Maybe evading once can be forgiven but like 3+ times for memes, come on. It's what deterred the appeal...
by SergeantSkread
Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:29 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permanent Ban
Replies: 6
Views: 1494

[SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permanent Ban

Byond account and character name: SergeantSkread, character name was probably Charles Aggerholm but i'm not sure Banning admin: SubtleGraces Ban type (What are you banned from?): The server. Ban reason and length: http://i.imgur.com/UORSW2N.png Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-10-21 ...
by SergeantSkread
Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:30 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces] SergeantSkread - Permanent Ban
Replies: 6
Views: 1494

Re: [SubtleGraces(?)] SergeantSkread - Permaban

I looked into this a bit further (Regarding evasions in particular) and my feelings have not shifted much in your favor. While I am usually supportive of amnesty for people who made mistakes in the past, multiple attempts at ban evasion and a generally awful record between this account and the othe...
by SergeantSkread
Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:26 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces(?)] SergeantSkread - Permaban
Replies: 7
Views: 1470

Re: [SubtleGraces(?)] SergeantSkread - Permaban

Basically i'm just banking on you guys being forgiving enough to let me back in because I know there's no excuse for what I did. "(MANUAL BAN) Threatening suicide. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" I had (falsely) threatened suicide on the original ss13.eu forums because I thought it'd be a funny ...
by SergeantSkread
Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:17 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces(?)] SergeantSkread - Permaban
Replies: 7
Views: 1470

Re: [SubtleGraces(?)] SergeantSkread - Permaban

Bluespace wrote:
SergeantSkread wrote:i'd like to get banned on every server i've been unbanned on

hold up chief what you say?

wow what

i haven't had a lot of sleep sorry
by SergeantSkread
Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:24 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces(?)] SergeantSkread - Permaban
Replies: 7
Views: 1470

Re: Music

by SergeantSkread
Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:18 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Music
Replies: 819
Views: 139684

[SubtleGraces(?)] SergeantSkread - Permaban

Byond account and character name: Byond account is SergeantSkread, I don't remember the character name. Banning admin: SubtleGraces, but i'm not sure (it was long ago!!))) Ban type (What are you banned from?): ss13 videogame server Ban reason and length: Permanent. Don't remember the reason, it's n...
by SergeantSkread
Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [SubtleGraces(?)] SergeantSkread - Permaban
Replies: 7
Views: 1470

Re: RANDOM EVENT: Birthday Box

Image
by SergeantSkread
Sat May 10, 2014 11:33 pm
 
Forum: NTStation Ideas
Topic: RANDOM EVENT: Birthday Box
Replies: 12
Views: 1814

Re: RANDOM EVENT: Birthday Box

time to code and PR it
by SergeantSkread
Sat May 10, 2014 8:40 pm
 
Forum: NTStation Ideas
Topic: RANDOM EVENT: Birthday Box
Replies: 12
Views: 1814

Re: Loss of people from basil's inactivity

Helios wrote:The awesome Maint made efficiency better.
What's the redeeming feature of Metastation?


maintenance, too
by SergeantSkread
Sat May 10, 2014 5:33 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Loss of people from basil's inactivity
Replies: 28
Views: 4370

Re: Appearance/Antag bans on ERP

i don't get why people would want to see 2d spacemen sexing it up or how that would arouse them, but honestly, is the ERP this bad? I think I have never, ever walked in on or seen ERP on any server, even as a ghost. Well once, but they were two troll botanists gay sexing it up in the middle of the h...
by SergeantSkread
Sat May 10, 2014 5:29 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Appearance/Antag bans on ERP
Replies: 58
Views: 5680

Re: Screenshots General

danno wrote:I sure love people with big egos
it's soooooooo endearing
sure makes me believe them when they tell me about how robust they are!!!


who are u talking about
by SergeantSkread
Sat May 10, 2014 5:25 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Screenshots General
Replies: 2736
Views: 369241

Re: RANDOM EVENT: Birthday Box

Image

i tried to sprite and I failed miserably

left is locked, right is unlocked by birthday boy
by SergeantSkread
Sat May 10, 2014 11:59 am
 
Forum: NTStation Ideas
Topic: RANDOM EVENT: Birthday Box
Replies: 12
Views: 1814

Re: Screenshots General

by SergeantSkread
Sat May 10, 2014 10:59 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Screenshots General
Replies: 2736
Views: 369241
PostThis topic was deleted from Off Topic by Vekter on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:08 am.
Reason: Noooooooooooope.
View this post

Re: Shaken, not Stirred - Official Drinks Thread

AseaHeru wrote:Thats... Large. That would work for inhands I suppose...


I didn't have enough space for the four leaf clover at first so I had to make it a little bigger. It was smaller at first
by SergeantSkread
Fri May 09, 2014 6:15 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Shaken, not Stirred - Official Drinks Thread
Replies: 33
Views: 4300

Re: Shaken, not Stirred - Official Drinks Thread

Image

real size
by SergeantSkread
Fri May 09, 2014 6:09 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Shaken, not Stirred - Official Drinks Thread
Replies: 33
Views: 4300
Next

Return to advanced search