Search found 432 matches

Return to advanced search

PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Candidate Debates by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:24 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Candidate Debates by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:24 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post

Re: Darkgenerallord - first 60 seconds abuse

The last time it happened it was Wubli and someone else turning me black at round start. I have to clarify it was not me . I just laughed at you because you announced "have a good day unless you're black or a lizard", then another admin turned you black and you got absolutely upset and ju...
by wubli
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:22 am
 
Forum: Successful Complaints
Topic: Darkgenerallord - first 42 seconds abuse
Replies: 13
Views: 1730
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Player's Headmin Election by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post
PostThis topic was deleted from Candidate Debates by oranges on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:24 am.
Reason: clearing to make way for next election
View this post

Re: Admin Staffing Log

Kartograaf has been promoted to TrialAdmin
by wubli
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:38 pm
 
Forum: Auditorium
Topic: Admin Staffing Log
Replies: 656
Views: 171590

Re: Byond doesn't work troubleshooting guide [edited 2017/01/20]

LET ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(it's happening to me too)
by wubli
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:05 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Byond doesn't work troubleshooting guide [edited 2017/01/20]
Replies: 54
Views: 24137

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

technically double posting but yes caiggas! i drew everything i posted here (i think? and if i didn't, i made it clear) Phenomenal work. Really. I'm always in awe of good visual artists. I lack the ability to visualize very well, so I can't see what I'm trying to draw in my head. May I ask, are you...
by wubli
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:31 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2045
Views: 232480

Re: Extent of admin complaints forum

i agree, i suppose it made sense when that rule was first written but now it's only fair it includes situations outside of the game
make it happen
by wubli
Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Extent of admin complaints forum
Replies: 26
Views: 1684

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

technically double posting but yes caiggas! i drew everything i posted here (i think? and if i didn't, i made it clear)
by wubli
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:03 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2045
Views: 232480

Re: Trialmin Review: Suede Falcon

my first candidate as an admin trainer, someone who i didn't exactly know until i brought him, with niknak's help, to the team. i remember him being hesitant about his abilities, struggling with the training and forgetting things the first few days. after being pushed out of the nest, adminning by h...
by wubli
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:11 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Suede Falcon
Replies: 6
Views: 673

Re: Trialmin Review: MortoSasye

subject217 wrote:wubli's trialmin

this is good right
by wubli
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:58 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: MortoSasye
Replies: 30
Views: 1905

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

Fuck, drawfags of /tg/ station 13, if you want to make some extra dosh, I'm looking to make a bunch of commissions, because I finally have the dosh for the, If you want to say "Yes, buy my fucking commissions!" I want to make a BUNCH of different /tg/ based stuff! Hit me up, I can't find ...
by wubli
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:56 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2045
Views: 232480

Re: Trialmin Review: MortoSasye

My first trainee, very good girl who has the best intentions. She wants to help player, be fair to and make the game fun for them.
I'm very proud of how far she's gone and I'm sure they will make a great Game Admin.
by wubli
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:54 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: MortoSasye
Replies: 30
Views: 1905

Re: Wubli

my og mom and a person who has always been there to support and help me when i had questions about admining or life a person i trust alot and have a deep respect for i wish them the best always because they are a great admin and an even better person Go home you're drunk (<3) Wubli is a good admin ...
by wubli
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:37 am
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Wubli
Replies: 42
Views: 4550

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

wrong but okay
by wubli
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:40 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2045
Views: 232480

Re: Admin Staffing Log

Gigapuddi420 has been promoted to TrialAdmin.
by wubli
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:00 am
 
Forum: Auditorium
Topic: Admin Staffing Log
Replies: 656
Views: 171590

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

she's fucking dead https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/499190983590805504/541764445702193162/jilldeadsouza.png not nsfw but i can't make another spoiler tag. i made a lobby screen version that people called "anime", which is not, and "gay", which i can accept https://cdn.d...
by wubli
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:54 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2045
Views: 232480

Re: Heroes of Space Station Thirteen

Munchlax wrote:
wubli wrote:i will reed glover with my life

The only correct answer

please i never added a verb
by wubli
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:41 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Heroes of Space Station Thirteen
Replies: 60
Views: 3927

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

also sketch of one of my statics
Spoiler:
Image
by wubli
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:26 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2045
Views: 232480

Re: spess doodles

lntigracy wrote:
wubli wrote:pay me and i'll draw it myself so i can afford my trip to the US (if citrus consents)

how much we talkin

two characters from head to their knees/ankles, fully colored with background? 80 sounds about right
girls gotta eat
by wubli
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:22 am
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: spess doodles
Replies: 255
Views: 21305

Re: spess doodles

pay me and i'll draw it myself so i can afford my trip to the US (if citrus consents)
by wubli
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:38 am
 
Forum: NTR Hut
Topic: spess doodles
Replies: 255
Views: 21305

Re: Wubli

Humoured me more than he needed to on a minor gripe ahelp. Seems cool. that's what i'm here for bud! Good admeme, really kind, and even better admin trainer ¡¡Viva wubli CARAJO!! <3 reina Was very helpful when I was an AdminCandidate in Training and had questions. Good AdminTrainer! aw, i'm glad i ...
by wubli
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:50 pm
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Wubli
Replies: 42
Views: 4550

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

in what way does it inconvenince the thrown person? it's as disruptive to the thrown person as it is to me when someone picks a green beard and yellow hair, but I can't whine bout that. Imagine that you’re looking at the computer of your acquaintance right next to you. You ask them to click on some...
by wubli
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you
Replies: 2211
Views: 205971

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

don't play multiplayer games if waiting 10 seconds for someone to do something for you is so annoying
i agree, it's annoying when they ignore you, but skipping that and straight up going for pretending it's an NPC is being a dick
by wubli
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:00 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you
Replies: 2211
Views: 205971

Re: Subject217

trained 4 candidates in one month and two weeks, one of them dropped out due to personal reasons but the training was still done i'd say that's a lot! considering we had an admin trainer who didn't candidate anyone in almost a whole year. nothing personal against them, but not fair to hold it agains...
by wubli
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:29 pm
 
Forum: Former Admins
Topic: [No Longer Admin] Subject217
Replies: 54
Views: 3177

Re: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you

people who aggro grab someone and throw them against an airlock instead of asking them, like a decent person, to open it
so basically, people who play this as a singleplayer game. i hate all of you and i hope you stub your toe
by wubli
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:24 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Pet Peeves Thread - Little things that REALLY annoy you
Replies: 2211
Views: 205971

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

Spoiler:
Image


i cut her hair and because i'm a roleplayer i have to draw it to make it official
by wubli
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:23 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art
Replies: 2045
Views: 232480

Re: Note Appeal - Vespa Essex/TinoDrima7020

the problem then is, is it the emote itself or the way you say it
I sometimes say l oh l irl or literally uh wuh, but uwu is outright the emote
haven't been told to fuck off yet but then again it's coming from the person whose only note is for saying pweasey uwu
by wubli
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:26 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Note Appeal - Vespa Essex/TinoDrima7020
Replies: 8
Views: 641

Re: Note Appeal - Vespa Essex/TinoDrima7020

you can really just say oo woo and it'll be legal
I prefer uh wuh personally though
by wubli
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: Note Appeal - Vespa Essex/TinoDrima7020
Replies: 8
Views: 641

Re: [Ikarrus] GoogleMyName - Appearance Ban

Ikarrus isn't around anymore, but I don't see any reason not to lift this.

Ban lifted! Have fun.
by wubli
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:10 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Ikarrus] GoogleMyName - Appearance Ban
Replies: 2
Views: 317

Re: Trialmin Review: Hulkamania

el que no lo promueve a game admin es un cagón domadito y lo voy a recagar a trompadas
una masa el pibe
by wubli
Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:31 am
 
Forum: Town Hall
Topic: Trialmin Review: Hulkamania
Replies: 31
Views: 3521

Re: Admin Staffing Log

Plapatin has been promoted to TrialAdmin
by wubli
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:09 am
 
Forum: Auditorium
Topic: Admin Staffing Log
Replies: 656
Views: 171590

Re: I am just...done

firecage wrote:Or hell, I try to renovate the Derelict? Lol, nope, someone bombs it and me because they are an antag, so they can.


who goes to the derelict for bombing it?????????????
by wubli
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:14 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: I am just...done
Replies: 44
Views: 3060

Re: Wubli

subject217 wrote:gamer

gamer

Qbmax32 wrote:No me gusta, mis sentimientos estan heridos ;((((

¿Alguna vez pensás antes de hablar?

please ruin my feedback thread because i don't like bubblegum or something like that. i won't be a true admin until i get that
by wubli
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:50 am
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Wubli
Replies: 42
Views: 4550
PreviousNext

Return to advanced search