Search found 8105 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: New Hire Log

Mothblocks/jared-fogle and Lemoninthedark/stalepotatoe are now maintainers
by oranges
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:49 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: New Hire Log
Replies: 86
Views: 21511

Re: Jack7D1 - Hi!

The only people who can reasonably provide answers are the current headadmins, and given we're picking their replacements, it would be politically dodgy for them to share more information only now, in light of them thinking it appropriate to share less information before. So it's very unlikely you w...
by oranges
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:27 am
 
Forum: Player's Headmin Election
Topic: [Closed] Jack7D1 - Hi!
Replies: 15
Views: 824

Re: How did you get your profile picture?

I think neinhaus drew it for me
by oranges
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:43 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: How did you get your profile picture?
Replies: 78
Views: 3059

Re: vintage 2013 screenshots

it's still in the game
by oranges
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:40 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: vintage 2013 screenshots
Replies: 6
Views: 313

Re: Headadmin Election 12, The ledog principle

the election has begun Reminder, if I think you're not serious about running, I'll trash your thread and if you remake it with the same low effort I'll put you on post approval. And no, writing up all your stupid ideas as if you were a french revolutionary/roman/catgirl won't make your candidate thr...
by oranges
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:35 am
 
Forum: Player's Headmin Election
Topic: Headadmin Election 12, The ledog principle
Replies: 7
Views: 2320

Re: [OFFICIAL] Headmin Election 12 Peanut Thread

I can see I'll be deleting a lot of junk campaigns this year.
by oranges
Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:12 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: [OFFICIAL] Headmin Election 12 Peanut Thread
Replies: 265
Views: 5212

Re: Forbid low pop murderbone

you know nobody listens to you right cacogen?
by oranges
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:52 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Forbid low pop murderbone
Replies: 58
Views: 2410

Re: /v/ on /tg/

kek
by oranges
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:49 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: /v/ on /tg/
Replies: 21
Views: 887

Re: Okay seriously guys, how do we fix Devil?

reuse the sprites for a megafauna and delete the code
by oranges
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:46 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Okay seriously guys, how do we fix Devil?
Replies: 41
Views: 1061

Re: Headadmin Election 12, The ledog principle

Candidates by thread creation time CoconutWarrior97 - https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27349 RiskySikh - https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27352 RaveRadbury - https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27354 Naloac - https://tgstation13.org/phpB...
by oranges
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:34 pm
 
Forum: Player's Headmin Election
Topic: Headadmin Election 12, The ledog principle
Replies: 7
Views: 2320

Headadmin Election 12, The ledog principle

Ledog principle Does the dog suck, does the dog not suck? These are the questions of our time, the weighty decisions we battle this electoral season could have ramifications for years to come. Pro Dog, Anti Dog, Grilling? IT doesn't matter, lay down your game consoles, put away that dorito snack ba...
by oranges
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:33 pm
 
Forum: Player's Headmin Election
Topic: Headadmin Election 12, The ledog principle
Replies: 7
Views: 2320

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

that's the first "soul of tg" argument we've seen so far I think, everyone take a shot
by oranges
Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:48 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Crew of Bagil/Basil art

Sorry I was actually being sarcastic, let me spell it out of you, I don't care about the anti feline camp any more, I have bigger issues to worry about.
by oranges
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:54 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Crew of Bagil/Basil art
Replies: 34
Views: 1484

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

I think the goon engine can get grumpy and require sacrifices, although I don't think they're human
by oranges
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:26 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Crew of Bagil/Basil art

rather not go through that again.
by oranges
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:38 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Crew of Bagil/Basil art
Replies: 34
Views: 1484

Re: Crew of Bagil/Basil art

proof catgirls need to be removed
by oranges
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:01 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Crew of Bagil/Basil art
Replies: 34
Views: 1484

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

There are legitimately a group of people who think even the SM was removed and solars are the only power source.
by oranges
Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:32 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

That's still only your opinion.

The game has plenty in it, and a lot of it is unmaintained and not managed well at all, removing it is the better path due to the lack of people willing to contribute on reworking outdated content.
by oranges
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:42 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

you say remove don't improve like it's a bad thing when our game is super fat.
by oranges
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:01 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Add Ringer to the departments

okay dude if the entire station is fucked, holopads aren't getting anyone, requests console isn't getting anyone, nobody is responding on common and you can't PDA anyone then maybe, just maybe you will have to accept that you will not get served this shift.
by oranges
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:08 am
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Add Ringer to the departments
Replies: 25
Views: 689

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

Can't say I really care. Singulo and tesla were build rarely enough to not really be a problem. On the other hand they were completely boring compared to the supermatter because the first sign of sabotage they gave was getting zapped or sucked into the singularity. nah the first sign would be the c...
by oranges
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:10 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

Ziiro wrote:What do you expect to be different here then

maybe you could do some self examination
by oranges
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:20 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

My big issue is just the fact that we removed these engines in favor of easier balancing, but why not just remove them after the balancing is done, or in the same pr? It's the RnD console thing all over again. "We're (re)moving this on the first step on a path to rework" There is no step ...
by oranges
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:18 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines

the only reason you think the SM is mundane is because you've spent so much time around it dude the TEG,SM and Tesla engines (as opposed to the delams etc) had basically no mechanics at all. There's no real challenge to building them and or maintaining them, the only reason people think they're inte...
by oranges
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:19 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Another One Bites The Space Dust: PR #52873 And The Banishment Of Engines
Replies: 93
Views: 2273

Re: Double standard for newer players? Where do we stand on this?

you highlighted the text of one item more, revealing your bias, thread discarded.
by oranges
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:00 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Double standard for newer players? Where do we stand on this?
Replies: 7
Views: 456

Re: Forbid low pop murderbone

tg players would just suicide on lowpop to make sure traitors redtext
by oranges
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:53 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Forbid low pop murderbone
Replies: 58
Views: 2410

Re: Melee combat sucks

People have played byond with a controller connected, and they get disconnected from the server instantly because it looks like they're spamming malformed inputs. even if it's not being used? I don't unplug my shit before playing but maybe it goes to sleep or something if I'm not putting inputs in ...
by oranges
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:31 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Melee combat sucks
Replies: 42
Views: 1645

Re: fuck the forums logging me out

Image
by oranges
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:08 pm
 
Forum: Site, Forums, And Wiki
Topic: fuck the forums logging me out
Replies: 27
Views: 858

Re: Sticky bee nut

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Literally loving the plot development this season of all the jannies turning on each other and feuding over server cliques and seniority

Wash your gunt admins

there's no player metagroups to ban
by oranges
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:47 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Sticky bee nut
Replies: 98
Views: 2300

Re: Melee combat sucks

People have played byond with a controller connected, and they get disconnected from the server instantly because it looks like they're spamming malformed inputs.
by oranges
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:34 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Melee combat sucks
Replies: 42
Views: 1645

Re: Emag change PR

forbidden monke technique
by oranges
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:33 pm
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Emag change PR
Replies: 123
Views: 6131

Re: Hi again crew,

dude no
by oranges
Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:06 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Hi again crew,
Replies: 15
Views: 434

Re: Hi again crew,

I just wanted to invite you out for coffee today because I've really enjoyed your company lately, and it means a lot to me that you agreed to meet me here. Don't worry about the tab, haha, it's my treat, even those little cookies you like. Anyway, I was wondering, since things have been going well,...
by oranges
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:16 am
 
Forum: Roleplaying
Topic: Hi again crew,
Replies: 15
Views: 434

Re: Melee combat sucks

playing tg with a controller will get you kicked because of the weird inputs it produces.
by oranges
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:14 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Melee combat sucks
Replies: 42
Views: 1645

Re: Melee combat sucks

I am interested in replacing click combat with one where the melee weapon simply hits the mob that is closest to the ray from your person to your mouse screen position upon click. (Assuming anyone is in range) But I have not seen anyone commit to this overhaul or a document describing their impleme...
by oranges
Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:10 am
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Melee combat sucks
Replies: 42
Views: 1645
PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:33 am.
Reason: Peanut gallery post
PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:33 am.
Reason: peanut

Re: Swastika station name nutshack

bringing up japanese school girls to

* checks notes *

own the libs
by oranges
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:31 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Swastika station name nutshack
Replies: 56
Views: 1394

Re: Open letter to the two people in this forum that know nothing about setting up solars

cacogen wrote:sun went behind the clouds

what do you know that you're not telling us
by oranges
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:10 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Open letter to the two people in this forum that know nothing about setting up solars
Replies: 34
Views: 1290

Re: What are you fucks playing?

civ6 kick lately, been destroying my sleep schedule
by oranges
Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:01 pm
 
Forum: Video Games
Topic: What are you fucks playing?
Replies: 3116
Views: 282377

Re: What is going on D:

what's up with the thigh band
by oranges
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:57 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: What is going on D:
Replies: 46
Views: 1424

Re: the alignment chart that matters

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
Omni wrote:Have you tried not playing dnd?

The only person who still browses /tg/ here.

because the dnd players are on /qst/
by oranges
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:55 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: the alignment chart that matters
Replies: 15
Views: 911

Re: [Doctor Brutality] Security Officer Killing Captain is Fine

Thanks for numbers, I'm wrong.

Apologise
I got the impressiomn from actually seeing those words directly out of the mouths of some terry regular admins.

double down
If the numbers don't back it up I'm clearly wrong,

apologies again
but that's where I got the impression.

double down
by oranges
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 pm
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [Doctor Brutality] Security Officer Killing Captain is Fine
Replies: 17
Views: 1433

Re: Melee combat sucks

I am interested in replacing click combat with one where the melee weapon simply hits the mob that is closest to the ray from your person to your mouse screen position upon click. (Assuming anyone is in range) But I have not seen anyone commit to this overhaul or a document describing their impleme...
by oranges
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:24 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Melee combat sucks
Replies: 42
Views: 1645

Re: Increase hours needed to be a warden

why does anyone even bother responding to remanseptims absolute retarded bait posts?
by oranges
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:54 am
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Increase hours needed to be a warden
Replies: 29
Views: 818
PreviousNext

Return to advanced search