Search found 8378 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: [OFFICIAL] merry christmas thread

I got books
by oranges
Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:43 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: [OFFICIAL] merry christmas thread
Replies: 20
Views: 394

Re: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER

optimumtact
by oranges
Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:37 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER
Replies: 134
Views: 2188

Re: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER

kk
by oranges
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:17 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER
Replies: 134
Views: 2188

Re: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER

Timonk wrote:
oranges wrote:he said pvp lol

i mean the most fun part of ss13 is the robusting so its kinda pvp dont you think

he said the most fun part of ss13 was robusting
by oranges
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:06 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER
Replies: 134
Views: 2188

Re: give us back our paychecks

To take the bait, it's interesting because mining is perhaps one of the few examples of the enjoyable grind you say you'd like to see more of in the game. When miners come into cargo it's like they're playing an entirely different game. Rather than opting to treat the job like an anomaly that needs...
by oranges
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:29 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: give us back our paychecks
Replies: 129
Views: 4953

Re: ANOMALOUS MATERIALS [SCIENCE ROLE]

reman has been put on post approval for starting fights with other users for no reason
by oranges
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:25 pm
 
Forum: Ideas
Topic: ANOMALOUS MATERIALS [SCIENCE ROLE]
Replies: 23
Views: 2635

Re: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER

he said pvp lol
by oranges
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:23 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER
Replies: 134
Views: 2188

Re: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER

next on the block, improvised shells
by oranges
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:14 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER
Replies: 134
Views: 2188

Re: Multi-server observing for ghost rolls- Antag rolling or not?

There are code solutions to this problem if headadmins deem it necessary That being? Do we have code that prevents you from joining multiple servers period? If so, why is that a config option to begin with instead of being forced? I think you're confused, none exist, but there are plenty of valid o...
by oranges
Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:41 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Multi-server observing for ghost rolls- Antag rolling or not?
Replies: 16
Views: 524

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Timonk wrote:Same with u and your own cock, Mr. Tangerine

I don't pretend otherwise
by oranges
Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:05 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5111

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Lacran wrote:Does Lepi and castor have a deeply intimate and unique relationship?

if it was any deeper lepi would be gagging
by oranges
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:33 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5111

Re: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER

americans expecting real life gun knowledge to transfer into 2d retrofuture space sim in the year 2020
by oranges
Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:22 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER
Replies: 134
Views: 2188

Re: Heretics Feedback

that's a policy discussion as it's a config setting.
by oranges
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:14 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: Heretics Feedback
Replies: 19
Views: 1893

Re: castortroy23 peanut

Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.

What fucking planet are you living on
by oranges
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:13 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5111

Re: give us back our paychecks

cargo has been a bit of a shell since map roundstart item bloat kicked in when we went multimap

we should probably ditch miner and make minerlas go through cargo and relegate lavaland to xenobotany or something
by oranges
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:11 pm
 
Forum: Coding Feedback
Topic: give us back our paychecks
Replies: 129
Views: 4953

Re: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER

terranaut wrote:
confused rock wrote:traitor guns are still balanced around stun combat. 60 damage bullets were balanced when compared to 1 shot tazers. ebows, revolvers, etc still need a nerf.

hot take but traitors should be stronger than the average shitter with a stolen gun

mildly warmed maybe
by oranges
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:09 pm
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER
Replies: 134
Views: 2188

Re: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER

it won't save you
by oranges
Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:21 am
 
Forum: General Chat
Topic: THEY REMOVED SLUGS FROM PRINTER
Replies: 134
Views: 2188

Re: castortroy23 peanut

lepi still desperately trying to defend their shitter metafriend while being clowned on , sad
by oranges
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:44 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: castortroy23 peanut
Replies: 303
Views: 5111
PostThis post was deleted by Coconutwarrior97 on Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:35 pm.
Reason: Peanut posting.
PostThis post was deleted by Owegno on Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:01 am.
Reason: Peanut post

Re: Reevaluate cult on manuel, specifically, it's rarity and if it should even be enabled

I personally have never liked cult, it's like someone took rev and took away most of the player agency in it.
by oranges
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:34 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Reevaluate cult on manuel, specifically, it's rarity and if it should even be enabled
Replies: 38
Views: 809

Re: Multi-server observing for ghost rolls- Antag rolling or not?

There are code solutions to this problem if headadmins deem it necessary
by oranges
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:33 pm
 
Forum: Policy Discussion
Topic: Multi-server observing for ghost rolls- Antag rolling or not?
Replies: 16
Views: 524

Re: How to read - a handy guide

if only I could read, this guide would definitely help
by oranges
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:33 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: How to read - a handy guide
Replies: 11
Views: 345

Re: [Coconutwarrior97] rafcossack - cheating acusation

they have a point there's no real advantages here, just minor speedups.

Sure they probably have a lot of other macros they use to garner in game advantages, no doubt about it, but it's impossible to prove.

This should have been a rule 1 ban for behaviour instead.
by oranges
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:29 am
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Coconutwarrior97] rafcossack - cheating acusation
Replies: 7
Views: 571

Re: Forum Moderator/Admin Feedback/Complaints General

saeg tilth has spent the last 3 months shitposting in politics general and now that nobody gives him any attention there, it appears he has turned to the rest of the channels.

sad to see
by oranges
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:57 am
 
Forum: Admin Feedback
Topic: Forum Moderator/Admin Feedback/Complaints General
Replies: 149
Views: 24269

Re: handboy bnut

I didn't read but Tonto's would've been essay length, images embedded and the overall presentation charmingly childish and schizophrenic. Seeing him as an admin on Hippie, normal and yet another tedious alt-right retard was like a nail in humanity's coffin. His work could fill a museum but here are...
by oranges
Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:15 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: handboy bnut
Replies: 6
Views: 258

Re: Put oranges on FNR post approval

you're not you when you're concern trolling cacogen take a snickers
by oranges
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:52 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Put oranges on FNR post approval
Replies: 9
Views: 264

Re: Put oranges on FNR post approval

They don't FNR approval me now because it's not a punishment, I still get to post and admins can still read them.

Now they just forum ban me for increasing lengths of time, I'm up to a week or more now
by oranges
Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:25 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Put oranges on FNR post approval
Replies: 9
Views: 264

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

not sure it's a good idea to complain about arma3 driving skills, stones in glass houses can break things
by oranges
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:09 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: Cat Ears Peanut

they're the third leg of the nuclear triad of crew, antag and silicon
by oranges
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:08 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Cat Ears Peanut
Replies: 109
Views: 2431

Re: [Arianya] Refusing evidence against player in Ban Appeals

Due course could be today, tomorrow, it could be in 2023!
by oranges
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:03 am
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [Arianya] Refusing evidence against player in Ban Appeals
Replies: 12
Views: 890

Re: [Dezupher] Spaceman3 - Banned for speaking over radio

I permaed you for admin disrespect, you better lick my boots if you want an unban
by oranges
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:50 pm
 
Forum: Resolved Appeals
Topic: [Dezupher] Spaceman3 - Banned for speaking over radio
Replies: 10
Views: 670

Re: Rip trump

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
XSI wrote:Hold up
Americans don't use bidets?
by oranges
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:39 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Rip trump
Replies: 745
Views: 15539

Re: Affirmative Politics, or why Canada should sell land to the Japanese

I still think this was a good idea Why would japanese citizens move there, it's far away from their homeland, there's no jobs or infrastructure. it would take hundreds of years to develop into a metropolis like the rest of japan and who knows what the geopolitical outlook would be then, you cant ju...
by oranges
Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:22 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affirmative Politics, or why Canada should sell land to the Japanese
Replies: 65
Views: 1834

Re: Cat Ears Peanut

maybe you should try getting a job
by oranges
Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:19 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Cat Ears Peanut
Replies: 109
Views: 2431

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

Ok, TGMC are from some different degenerate dimension or something, its like trying to explain social cues to literal aliens. What social cue? There's no replies in the logs he posted, there's no telling how the other party reacted but I assume it was at worst neutrally since there's no bans or not...
by oranges
Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:23 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

No form of erotic roleplay is allowed on the servers, including things that could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.

could be construed as sexual by unwilling participants.

sexual by unwilling participants.

unwilling participants.
by oranges
Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:41 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

lol I knew goof would fall for it
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:51 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

skog if you don't think they're doing this on a pretty much regular basis then you're out of touch.

Take 30 minutes to search their ckey over the past year of rounds and you'll see what I mean
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:27 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

people, it's a game, there's no actual women at risk there's no need to lose your marbles The concern isn't for pixel women, the concern here is these people genuinely don't understand how undressing someone against their will so you can see their genitals is an inappropriate thing to be doing. rig...
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:20 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

iamgoofball wrote:
oranges wrote:people, it's a game, there's no actual women at risk there's no need to lose your marbles

And? There was another player on the end of that interaction who got sexually harassed by some fucking neckbeard.

you shouldn't assume on the behalf of other people goof
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:03 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

the only thing I have to apologise for is impregnating your mother those many years ago son.
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:03 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

people, it's a game, there's no actual women at risk there's no need to lose your marbles
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:27 pm
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: [Unknown] Refusing evidence against player in Ban Appeals

It was Arianya

MSO will have to handle this since it's a complaint against a forum admin.
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:58 pm
 
Forum: Closed Complaints
Topic: [Arianya] Refusing evidence against player in Ban Appeals
Replies: 12
Views: 890
PostThis post was deleted by Armhulen on Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:08 pm.
Reason: peanut post

Re: Remove the locker staff for the love of god.

I'll take any excuse to dumpster you next
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:04 am
 
Forum: Coding
Topic: Remove the locker staff for the love of god.
Replies: 31
Views: 1008
PostThis post was deleted by Domitius on Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:00 am.
Reason: Peanut-Post

Re: Affectionate cat peanut

say" ;cat with no undies
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:51 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Affectionate cat peanut
Replies: 162
Views: 3600

Re: spaceman3 peanut

Image
by oranges
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:37 am
 
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: spaceman3 peanut
Replies: 26
Views: 2030
PreviousNext

Return to advanced search