Flight Suits.

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Flight Suits.

Post by danno » #268934

I've never really given much thought to flight suits until today
Saw a dude in one flying around against some nuke ops. He was basically an incredibly fast, player controlled stunning projectile. He could knock them down and disarm them before they could even react to his presence, with zero noticeable downside.

Now, this was partly fault of the nuke ops. They took a very long time getting to the station because they tried to send a stealth op in. However, it was still only 20-25~ish minutes into the 35 minute (total) round. That seems pretty quick for an "I am become god" suit.

I don't know if there's some super obvious crazy downside to these that i'm missing, but the ability to move at supersonic speeds and go through doors while also stunning anyone in your way instantly seems... awful.
I'm not sure what purpose they exist for. That's the big issue. What do they exist for? Why are they available at all?
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
christ110
Byond Username: Christ110

Re: Flight Suits.

Post by christ110 » #268966

>I ded, pls nerf
The flight suits are essentially a printable hardsuit that robotics can make as an upgraded hardsuit.
It's purpose is to give someone other than cargo the ability to mass-aquire suits and be a generic hardsuit.
Keep in mind it requires a fuck ton of mats, plus stock parts, crashing into walls at high speed is lethal, and you can't use a backpack with it in flight mode.
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #268994

People tend to downplay how good it is but it doesn't really have any place in non-meme rounds.

>plus STOCK PARTS
woah
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #269031

Yeah but also remember if you want to be an asshole you can fly down a hallway and repeatedly crash into people.

If anything crashing into people should cause damage too. Something akin the jump boots charge that knocks you down and causes slight brute damage.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #269045

I remember robustin making the point that "how come rnd can get flight suits, they're OP and take forever" in resoonse to the engineering point system rewards being criticized, but if it takes that little time to get them then that's a bigger deal imo

I don't know the specifics but if the round didn't even clear 40 minutes then something about the flight suit needs to be changed
Limey wrote:its too late.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #269109

They're not seen a lot on sybil due to the costs but what were the flight suit purposes again, and have they achieved that purpose or are they used 9/10 as a weapon?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #269118

I threw four watermelons full of acid at someone in a flight suit and the suit wouldn't melt. Someone fix that.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269128

Yes people actually use them for space exploration
I don't think one round of nuke ops getting their shit kicked warrants nerfing.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269129

Lazengann wrote:I threw four watermelons full of acid at someone in a flight suit and the suit wouldn't melt. Someone fix that.
Intentional. Screw your acid melons.
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #269140

kevinz000 wrote:
Lazengann wrote:I threw four watermelons full of acid at someone in a flight suit and the suit wouldn't melt. Someone fix that.
Making things you like immune to counters sounds like a wonderful attitude.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #269146

Lazengann wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:
I don't think that's what kevinz is saying
Limey wrote:its too late.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #269161

crashing into walls at high speed is lethal
This actually sounds pretty hilarious and I want to see it. Even better if your character looks like he's lying down while using it so it looks like he's slamming head first into a wall while trying to fly like Superman.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #269176

I have perished please remove that which has defeated me

The nukers deserved it by making their presence known, if they wanted to win they should have ducked into a narrow hallway and shot down it, likely catching flightsuit guy in the crossfire. It's their own fault they got dunked.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269253

Lazengann wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:
So make something with that high material cost get instantly nullified by something you can grow hundreds of easily..? Nah. Acid resistance stays.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #269259

Can you at least add slight brute damage to not reward the motherfuckers that fly up and down a hallway just to knock passerbys over.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269276

D&B wrote:Can you at least add slight brute damage to not reward the motherfuckers that fly up and down a hallway just to knock passerbys over.
Sure I'll add something to make it less enabling.
danno

Post by danno » #269278

christ110 wrote:>I ded, pls nerf
...Like I said, I was observing.
christ110 wrote: It's purpose is to give someone other than cargo the ability to mass-aquire suits and be a generic hardsuit.
Except it's clearly a lot more than just a "generic hardsuit". It's exponentially more powerful and useful.
Keep in mind it requires a fuck ton of mats, plus stock parts, crashing into walls at high speed is lethal, and you can't use a backpack with it in flight mode.
>stock parts
ohh wowwwww
And I saw the dude going mach 3 and slam into a wall and he got up after a second and just kept going. He even caught some L6 bullets and was ok.
Qbopper wrote:I remember robustin making the point that "how come rnd can get flight suits, they're OP and take forever" in resoonse to the engineering point system rewards being criticized, but if it takes that little time to get them then that's a bigger deal imo

I don't know the specifics but if the round didn't even clear 40 minutes then something about the flight suit needs to be changed
Yeah if the response to flight suits is the unholy abortion that is the engineering point system, maybe they aren't so good.
kevinz000 wrote:Yes people actually use them for space exploration
I don't think one round of nuke ops getting their shit kicked warrants nerfing.
Hardsuits and regular space suits are already good enough for space exploration, and have been for... ever.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I have perished please remove that which has defeated me

The nukers deserved it by making their presence known, if they wanted to win they should have ducked into a narrow hallway and shot down it, likely catching flightsuit guy in the crossfire. It's their own fault they got dunked.
Again, did not die. I was observing the situation. "I ded pls nerf" is invalid.
The nuke up was in a narrow hallway, the bridge hall on meta. The flightsuit moves too fast for firing down the hall to matter. They'll maybe catch 1 or 2 bullets (they did) but it's not enough. They're fast enough to hit the op before anything can be done.

Just to clarify;
I'm not trying to posture that these are necessarily completely broken or overpowered.
But from the perspective of an outsider looking down at a hand full of situations involving these suits, the only thing I can think is
"These really have absolutely no reason to exist that I can think of."
I believe they can be constructed far too quickly, considering that they might just be the most powerful stunning weapon in the entire game (maybe).
The user seems to be at very little risk while using them, despite what you say about collisions being lethal.
The idea that they would be "mass produced generic hardsuits" is laughable.

I just don't get why they exist at all.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269285

Trading off inventory for mobility as well as space exploration.
Whatever rebalance/nerf gimme a week at most.
danno

Post by danno » #269287

I don't really think losing a back slot somehow justifies just how deadly these are, let alone their existence
and again
hardsuits and space suits are kind of already enough to go explore space
is the point of these just to cut down how long it takes to like, what, 5 minutes?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #269288

>Bridge hall on meta
>2 wide near the mouths, 5 wide in the center
>Narrow
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #269299

" crashing into walls at high speed is lethal,"

Thats the supposed downside. Also when I played with them you would crash a lot.
danno

Post by danno » #269302

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Bridge hall on meta
>Narrow
It happened in the narrow part, the 2 wide part. Are you trying to imply that you're supposed to lure flight suit users into maint or something?
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #269305

kevinz000 wrote:So make something with that high material cost get instantly nullified by something you can grow hundreds of easily..? Nah. Acid resistance stays.
There's nothing instant about it. Someone with Botany access has to spend the time making them, in an area where everyone can see what they're doing, and if the acid fruit actually hits, the guy in the flight suit would have enough time to be all the way across the station or even hit the showers before the suit is destroyed. What you should've said is "I dislike botany" and left it at that. If the only way to stop some joker who's crashing into everyone repeatedly is to pray someone picked Security and has good aim, I don't think that's great design.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269329

Lazengann wrote:
kevinz000 wrote:So make something with that high material cost get instantly nullified by something you can grow hundreds of easily..? Nah. Acid resistance stays.
There's nothing instant about it. Someone with Botany access has to spend the time making them, in an area where everyone can see what they're doing, and if the acid fruit actually hits, the guy in the flight suit would have enough time to be all the way across the station or even hit the showers before the suit is destroyed. What you should've said is "I dislike botany" and left it at that. If the only way to stop some joker who's crashing into everyone repeatedly is to pray someone picked Security and has good aim, I don't think that's great design.
That's great but something to that costs that much shouldn't get shat on by someone's acid tomatoes.
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #269330

kevinz000 wrote: That's great but something to that costs that much shouldn't get shat on by someone's acid tomatoes.
That's why I was throwing melons
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #269331

danno wrote:
>Narrow
It happened in the narrow part, the 2 wide part. Are you trying to imply that you're supposed to lure flight suit users into maint or something?
Yes. It's an extremely effective strategy as operative.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #269332

kevinz000 wrote:
Lazengann wrote:
That's great but something to that costs that much shouldn't get shat on by someone's acid tomatoes.
if it costs a lot it has to be invincible or ELSE
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #269337

if someone maks a pr removing the acid resistance I'll merge it because kevinzz is out of his mind
danno

Post by danno » #269412

ShadowDimentio wrote:
danno wrote:
>Narrow
It's unreasonable to balance something like this around that, because they'll just refuse to go in maint if that's the case.
Come on, dude. Surely you don't believe this is fine.
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #269459

starmute wrote:" crashing into walls at high speed is lethal,"

Thats the supposed downside. Also when I played with them you would crash a lot.
If I were an admin I'd spawn myself in space with a flight suit during a murderbone round and make a bunch of long winded Centcomm announcement stating that Flight Man was on his way to save the day and that the syndicates best beware because the super hero is there, and blah blah blah. Maybe play a superman midi too.

Then immediately fly right into a wall and die and then gib my corpse to make it look like I got spattered against it.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269478

danno wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
danno wrote:
>Narrow
It's unreasonable to balance something like this around that, because they'll just refuse to go in maint if that's the case.
Shadowdimentio is not helping.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #269545

danno wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
danno wrote:
>Narrow
It makes sense. What's the weakness of something that lets you move extremely fast and hurts you if you run into a wall? Cramped corridors. And if they refuse to go in maint, great, now you have 1/4th the station to yourself.

Just slap 10 damage to the user if they hit somebody and 5 to the person hit and call it a day. I barely ever see these things in play, losing your back slot is a VERY big price to pay, and super speed is a good incentive, we don't need to keep nerfing something very specialized and with downsides just because it's good.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #269550

kevinz000 wrote:
danno wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:
danno wrote:
>Narrow
Shadowdimentio is not helping.
Does he ever?
danno

Post by danno » #269551

I don't think a nerf is needed
I just honestly think these should be done away with
I think i'm being unclear in how I feel or something; I'm shocked at just how strong these are, but that's not the real problem I have.
The problem I have is the complete meaninglessness of them. I still don't believe they serve a worthwhile purpose.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #269560

danno wrote:I don't think a nerf is needed
I think i'm being unclear in how I feel or something; I'm shocked at just how strong these are, but that's not the real problem I have.
The problem I have is the complete meaninglessness of them. I still don't believe they serve a worthwhile purpose.
This was my issue with them in the initial PR too, they just seem to exist for the sake of existing, different enough to justify being in the code (their momentum system is pretty nifty) but similar enough to, say, a regular spacesuit that they rarely impact a round to a serious extent

Maybe reuse the momentum system on something cooler but ditch them in their current state
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #269567

PKPenguin321 wrote:
This was my issue with them in the initial PR too, they just seem to exist for the sake of existing, different enough to justify being in the code (their momentum system is pretty nifty) but similar enough to, say, a regular spacesuit that they rarely impact a round to a serious extent

Maybe reuse the momentum system on something cooler but ditch them in their current state
Fire extinguishers and thrown objects in zero g maybe? If nothing else it'd be hilarious to see if you can get enough momentum going to the point where you move so fast that you basically break the game and practically warp between z levels until you hit something so hard it kills you instantly.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #269569

Jacough wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:

Fire extinguishers and thrown objects in zero g maybe? If nothing else it'd be hilarious to see if you can get enough momentum going to the point where you move so fast that you basically break the game and practically warp between z levels until you hit something so hard it kills you instantly.
>use your duffelbags full of extinguishers to propel yourself up to mach 10 before looping around and essentially acting as a meteor to the station, killing yourself in the process
fuckin
Fund it!
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269612

They're meant for navigating hostile environments which was why they had protection from fire and acid and space in the first place. Combat is an added "bonus" (you lose your back slot so you can only carry a few things without crashing and losing it all.
As for giving other objects this momentum stuff probably a bad idea to do it enough masse as even one flight suit takes 30ms to process (when it is alone)
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #269615

Flight suits are fun but there's better options for combat.
Don't need a nerf, don't need removing. They're just there for when you get super high research and mining delivers the thicc load.
I play Boris Pepper.
danno

Post by danno » #269653

PKPenguin321 wrote: >use your duffelbags full of extinguishers to propel yourself up to mach 10 before looping around and essentially acting as a meteor to the station, killing yourself in the process
fuckin
Fund it!
yeah this sounds hilarious
kevinz000 wrote:They're meant for navigating hostile environments which was why they had protection from fire and acid and space in the first place.
You keep saying this but... I don't know what "hostile environments" you're even referring to. Lavaland?? I've never, ever seen a miner make use of a flight suit. It didn't even occur to me that they could.
I don't think your reasoning is enough to justify them.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269672

Lavaland is one, they are perfect for going over lava and chasms (just don't crash!). Space is another. Anyways I'll be nerfing the issues they're causing on station as they came from something that would be hilarious but I guess they are too powerful.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #269719

Just make them have strong armor in low pressure enviroments.
and make them shit in normal pressure ones
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #269728

oranges wrote:if someone maks a pr removing the acid resistance I'll merge it because kevinzz is out of his mind
Not sure something that costs as much as a mech should be instantly destroyed by a single one of botanies thousands of free plants.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #269759

Risk: It's very expensive and fragile

Reward: you can fucking fly
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #269761

oranges wrote:Risk: It's very expensive and fragile

yeah that sounds about right
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #269814

oranges wrote:Risk: It's very expensive and fragile

How about I just make it have a damage system so it gets disabled and requires stuff to fix instead oh wait I shouldn't until I get power armor done in twenty years :honk:
killerx09
Byond Username: Killerx09

Post by killerx09 » #269974

I like the citrus's compromise.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #269976

Hold on if the issue is that it stuns people on hit why don't we just fucking remove the stun on hit instead of advocating flightsuit removal
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #270004

XDTM wrote:Hold on if the issue is that it stuns people on hit why don't we just fucking remove the stun on hit instead of advocating flightsuit removal
No let's just remove all of kevinz work because we can.
Also memes.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #272692

The flight suits are essentially a printable hardsuit that robotics can make as an upgraded hardsuit.
It's purpose is to give someone other than cargo the ability to mass-aquire suits and be a generic hardsuit.
>Comparing a supersonic indoor flying stunning projectile with over double the vision area of normal crew to a fucking hardsuit