BLOODLOSS FUCKING SUCKS ASS

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: BLOODLOSS FUCKING SUCKS ASS

Post by Armhulen » #285277

Bottom post of the previous page:

DemonFiren wrote:
TheColdTurtle wrote:
XDTM wrote:IV drips can draw blood, which makes them pretty ok for blood donation. Producing blood bags to fill is what we need, i suppose.
Pretty much this, it is hard to get bloodbags. Can't you only get them from cargo or the roundstart ones? The question I have with making them is what would we make them out of? We don't have a plastic material.
We should totally steal plastellium from Bay, then. From sterile gloves to gas masks I'm sure there's all flavours of plastic shit that can't be made normally.
But we already have plastic
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #285302

TheColdTurtle wrote:
XDTM wrote:IV drips can draw blood, which makes them pretty ok for blood donation. Producing blood bags to fill is what we need, i suppose.
Pretty much this, it is hard to get bloodbags. Can't you only get them from cargo or the roundstart ones? The question I have with making them is what would we make them out of? We don't have a plastic material.
USE A BLUESPACE BEAKER, ITS BETTER THAN A BLOOD BAG AND FITS ONTO THE IV DRIP LIKE ALL OTHER BEAKERS

ahh, so annoying. Blood bags are 200 unit capacity, and you can just empty them by dumping blood into a empty corpse or through use on people of the correct bloodtype.

Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #285431

we actually do have a plastic material
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?