COMPUTER OVER, VIRUS EQUALS VERY YES

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

COMPUTER OVER, VIRUS EQUALS VERY YES

Post by bandit » #309087

I am coding a computer virus random event and need suggestions of low, medium and high severity.

Said viruses would be triggered in a random event, same probability as ion storms, and infect several computer consoles across the station. This would affect the board itself (so you can't just disconnect/reconnect; unfortunately this also means you can't take a shotgun to it) and are fixable via an anti-virus program installed on the server room computer. (If it doesn't violate the freeze, it would also be interesting to have emagging and/or hacking that computer enable you to spread viruses from said computer.)

The viruses I have so far are:

Low:

Pagliacci - Basically the clown virus from the PDA, makes a computer honk when used
Return of Space Worm - Sends spam PDA messages, I'm probably going to borrow another server's text

Medium:

WeldLocker - Ransomware, computer is unusable unless you insert space cash
IANLOVESYOU - Worm; consoles appear to work normally but every time they are interacted with they have a chance of A) spreading the virus to another computer B) killing the computer, displaying a sad dead corgi
Cleanbot - Computers say "Cleanbot" a bunch; has a negative effect but I can't think of a more harmful effect that makes sense for a computer

Severe:

Deus - OH MY GOD JC IT'S A BOMB (chance to trigger Machine Overload)
Z - Triggers Machine Override.

Admin only:

Stuxnet: Triggers the nuke, which is not exactly what the real Stuxnet did but close enough

I want some kind of adware virus in there, and I also really want spyware of some sort but cannot think of how that would work code-wise. Bonus points for suggestions that are based on A) real-life famous viruses B) game (but not player) references
Last edited by bandit on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
RandolfTheMeh
Byond Username: RandolfTheMeh

Re: COMPUTER OVER, VIRUS EQUALS VERY YES

Post by RandolfTheMeh » #309088

On the topic of references, could do a "Trojan Comdom" virus. Only impacts comms consoles, and causes them to shutdown when used to call the shuttle, or be less damaging and just send shitty captain messages out every few minutes.
Rarely posts
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #309093

Low threat
  • Intercomm spyware - Randomly toggles intercomm microphones on. Possibly the least threatening virus, you may accidentally say something you ought not to have near an infected intercomm.
  • Market Saturation - Causes all vending machines to play their jingles over the radio every so often for a few minutes before being automatically purged.
  • Honkerian Prince - Everyone receives a PDA message with a photo attachment, the message is something generic that anyone could have written, but upon opening the photo your PDA will lock itself leaving you unable to send messages, turn the light on or off, read or respond to messages or retrieve your ID unless you feed it ~$20 in space cash.
  • Targeted advertising - A random number of vending machines are chosen to be the target of this virus and shoot their wares at "customers". Infected machines can be fixed by hacking.
Medium Threat
  • BSOD - A random, non-AI APC is chosen as the target of the virus. The infected APC is bluescreened and locked shut and will randomly toy with the APC's power settings and rarely overload lights. Potentially dangerous in certain rooms like engineering or cloning or if plasma has leaked. APC can be accessed to flush the virus out via powerflow console, manual access and AI access. AI hacked and emagged APCs can never be the target of a viral attack.
  • Penny Pincher - The bank machine will be steadily syphoned of funds (only this time, the syphoned funds are gone for good), and all doors in the vault area will have their bolts dropped and their AI connection wire shut whilst the cameras are EMP'd. Accessing the bank machine is required to halt the syphon, or cutting power to the vault.
High threat
  • Vending machine uprising - Same as the random event, roll it into the virus events.
  • Hostile takeover - A random APC gets bluescreened like the BSOD virus, only now this time the virus is infectious and will spread to other nearby APCs, multiplying expoenntially. Infection can be slowed by turning off non-infected APC breakers or cutting their AI control wires.
  • Syndicate Cyberwarfare - All non-cult AIs and non-cult/emagged cyborgs in existence are given the SyndiOS lawset (sans Law 0 defining who is an agent). The alert for this virus is delayed by a full few minutes, though an automated alert will sound over the Syndicate radio channel informing potential Operatives of the successful hack. Very rare.
Delta threat (admin only)
ERROR ER0RR $R0RRO$!R41.%%!!(%$^^__+ @#F0E4'STATION OVERRUN, ASSUME CONTROL TO CONTAIN OUTBREAK#*�&110010" - Turns an active AI into a classic malfunctioning AI with 100 cycles to start with and doomsday device pre-bought. Unsynced cyborgs will gain the malfunction law 0, even those made afterwards. CANNOT OCCUR NATURALLY.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #309098

Da Vinci - 'cause you need a Hackers reference in here somewhere. Basically makes the bots (beepsky, mules, cleanbots, whatever) act emagged.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #309161

That's not a good prize!
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #309162

A camera-disabling virus could be a low-tier idea. Or a total camera shutdown for more severity.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #309166

Would any of these be visible on the Diagnostic HUD? These ideas are great btw! I would love to see a Malf be able to trigger these virus payloads for a bit of low level mayhem!
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #309183

How about one that very loudly announces that it's going to reset the research database unless someone stops it?
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #309216

Ransomware the science servers
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #309221

We could roll the backpressure gas cloud, light blowout, and power failure events into this.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #309223

Shaps-cloud wrote:Ransomware the science servers
GOD NO

Oh yeah, this'll be very fun when I decide to code standardized networking...
bandit

Post by bandit » #309255

To clarify, these viruses are for consoles only (I like the intercom idea a LOT but that would likely be a separate event), which means the research computers are as fair game as anything else*

* except the server room computer, obviously, Nanotrasen only sprung for one anti-virus

admin feedback pls
bandit

Post by bandit » #309268

CosmicScientist wrote:Goddamnit rabbit, you have good ideas and all I was going to suggest was a traitor bought virus that locks out use of PDAs and consoles until space cash is used to unlock them which gives the traitor telecrystals.
I like this idea too but freeze

admin feedback pls
GarlicBread
Byond Username: GarlicBread

Post by GarlicBread » #309437

T00lb0x - bolts open all the doors in a random secure area ( sec, secure storage, science, etc.)

Read_alert - switches the station alert level to a random level, or activates delta for a short amount of time as a meme
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #309447

>Cybersecurity shit

Yes please
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #309451

With all these good ideas it seems smarter to code them affecting machinery rather than consoles, then whitelisting the possible machinery
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #309863

Make it affect consoles and all machines that can be controlled by consoles. That way we can teach people why the internet of things is a terrible idea.
bandit

Post by bandit » #309915

Luke Cox wrote:Make it affect consoles and all machines that can be controlled by consoles. That way we can teach people why the internet of things is a terrible idea.
This is the plan yeah

admin feedback pls
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #309918

bandit wrote:Nanotrasen only sprung for one anti-virus
competent as they are they didn't install it on the ai
Spoiler:
cybersex gives you e-clap
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
chemiiat
Byond Username: Chemiiat

Post by chemiiat » #313079

• TH3PARR0Txx: Randomly replaces what people say on comms with Poly lines.
  • ELITESUCC: Automatically sets all air alarms to siphon. Goes back to standard operation after being fixed.
  • ALAD.din: Opens and bolts every airlock in the brig.
  • Cuban.BOMBER: Randomly turns machines into Outbomb Cuban Pete arcade games (they still look like the original machine) until the virus is removed.
  • DARKCARNIVAL: Gives a random clown all access.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #313176

CROWTOOL: Any ID pit into the infected id console secretly becomes an all access ID
DREDD:A bunch of random people get set to arrest for ridiculous reasons
PATRIOT:All guns can not be fired for a moderate amount of time
Xx0UtQUicKScOPC.Pe7exX:One arcade machine will start blaring out obnoxious muisic that will deafen and stun all-players. Pretty much out bomb cuban pete but pit though a MLG filter. The winner will kill the virus and get a one shot sniper rifle that will one shot any one regardless of armor. If lost, the players head would explode
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Smoopadoop
Byond Username: Smoopadoop

Post by Smoopadoop » #313435

woodysRevenge - causes a random intercom(or console if you want) to spout WGW until destroyed
(edit: actually lets call it Woody's Roundup)

I still want there to be a hacker gamemode where someone has to get data from certain systems, gather dirt on station heads, etc

also +1 for the da vinci virus because hackers is my favorite shitty movie
Mains:
David Bellic the Scientist (usually)
Guy Fieri the Cook (not anymore)
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #313472

Preset viruses sound like they would get old after a while.

A hacking minigame would be fun even if it was something nonsensical like an ascii roguelike minigame based inside the "digital" version of the room and your programs are basically just equipment for your character.

You go around the station discovering flaws in the defences, maybe new equipment designs (hacking random machines to operate as ghetto lathes for your would be cool) hidden by your forehackers, refining (level up) your programs in the process and then you can try to hack the AI sat or something eventually and it turns out the AI was rogue so instead of just wiping all your hard earned programs they overheat your illicit neural lace and melts your brain.

Roving assistants babbling about hacking the planet over slagged and repurposed vending machines until sec shows up to beat nerds.

As to why to hack
Wireless AI grade control of stuff you hacked until someone purges it or hacks it in turn.
Literally breaking shit for fun wireless
Less visual mess than people physically breaking everything.
Maybe give tablets something unique to do as a starting point.
Lifehacks on machines to fab your illegal hacker designs and probably break them.
AI can be the cyber boss, doubly so if traitor
Counter hacking assistants while they try to hack your shit to fry them outside of the law no mess no fuss
Professor Hangar
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #315278

calzilla1 wrote: PATRIOT:All guns can be fired without reloading for a moderate amount of time
Fixed.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #315285

the pr for this better sneak in something about wearing boxing gloves while using a terminal
Limey wrote:its too late.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #315304

THESE ARE MY HANDS!
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #315327

Virus that infects borgo's and makes their visuals spaz out, so they see plasma everywhere, or everyone looks on fire, or everyone looks like aliens.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #315331

>hallucinations for boops
yes

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #315377

We do have precedent with the drone visual filters. Speaking of, could have those trigger involuntarily.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #315559

Reece wrote:Virus that infects borgo's and makes their visuals spaz out, so they see plasma everywhere, or everyone looks on fire, or everyone looks like aliens.
holy shit this. that way, the borgs will start beating on random humies and then when they come to... OH NO I HAVE HARMED. would be pretty funny but probably a policy nightmare plus eventually, similar to hallucinations, the new meta will arise and noone will act on the borg-hallucinations. (or everyone will because valids)
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #315563

So ling as the admins are informed that yes this borg was hallucinating then it'll be fine.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #315577

Can we make people appearance change to a random one in a hallucination and then they appear to attack a mob that looks just like them but that's the actual hallucination. The reverse too for total confusion.

Also fake attack animations and texts when people stand next to each other sometimes you wouldn't have people next to each other to set it off but when they do it will really confuse you.

Also making hallucinations generate attack texts with fake messages for the observer for any held weapon would be swell.
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #315590

Prototype Personality Core: Computers/machines gain random 'people person' personalities, most of which are seriously unbalanced and all of which are annoying. Ranging from relentless cheeriness to suicidal depression to foul-mouthed constant anger. May become an additional law for cyborgs and the AI.

Possibly randomised the traits, so you can have angry nihilism, foul-mouthed cheeriness, and heroic depression.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #316011

Professor Hangar wrote:foul-mouthed cheeriness
this is gonna be so motherfucking great

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #316036

Lines for vending machines that hate you practically write themselves.

"You know you want to eat all my chocolate, you fat fuck."

"Yeah, sure, get some seeds, even though you couldn't even keep a cactus alive."

"Just take your goddamn booze and get out of my sight, you worthless wino."
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #316140

CosmicScientist wrote:So long as any of those hallucinations are a subtle change or are an absence of something.

Current hallucinations are just "Oh great, time to get beaten up by a not-player, then eaten by the singularity, then die, then wabbajack, then plasma coming out of the vents, then see a blob warning or shuttle arrival without the sound..." every single time.
I really have to reduce the frequency of hallucinations, but i don't know a good formula to make them seem believable but not also completely ineffective.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #316200

The ones making you hear random stuff on comms is funny, I've actually seen an AI die because of an AI rogue comms hallucination and then a shock one.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #316268

BeeSting12 wrote:The ones making you hear random stuff on comms is funny, I've actually seen an AI die because of an AI rogue comms hallucination and then a shock one.
i've actually let the engine die as atmos tech because i've hallucinated a shuttle call
not my proudest moment

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #316302

DemonFiren wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:The ones making you hear random stuff on comms is funny, I've actually seen an AI die because of an AI rogue comms hallucination and then a shock one.
i've actually let the engine die as atmos tech because i've hallucinated a shuttle call
not my proudest moment
I feel the key to happiness in this game is to be proud of your failures causing mass catastrophe.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #316308

if there isnt a hallucination that makes a randomly-generated name call for help over various channelsl i'll be sad.

"[SECURITY]: fakename fakerson exclaims, "H-He-lp L-li-bra-ry m-maint c-clown"
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #316321

Hallucinations do need to be way more subtle, right now they're basically just a regular knockout effect with visual flavour.

Various forms of auditory insults? Random insults (Your [mother] is a [clown] and your [father] smells of [Ian]), random praise ([Captain]: [Playername] come to the [bridge] to receive your [medal of captaincy]!), random occasionally nonsensical antag claims (Changeling revolutionaries at the post office!) and other such nonsense.

What about visual hallucinations that make dangerous things seem benign? Bacchus' Blessing suddenly looks like an Arnold Palmer, space carp look like corgis, xenos look like clowns.
naltronix
Byond Username: Naltronix

Post by naltronix » #330323

sorry about the bump, but this would be a great idea.
i had a couple of ideas for the viruses:
AtmosFail-All pumps in atmos suddenly get random values as their output or shut off completely
CargoKEK-All crates ordered are random, uses the same amount of credits as the crate ordered
DoorUnlock-A few high security doors act emagged and can be walked into by anyone
I play as Asia Maclagan on Bagil, I dont play on Sybil often.

memes lie unseen down in ze spoiler
Spoiler:
god i do love diving into the fourms and finding gems like this
bandit

Post by bandit » #330336

no need to apologize for the bump, I unexpectedly got a job after I proposed this

admin feedback pls
naltronix

Post by naltronix » #330347

congratz my fren, you still working on this?

Spoiler:
naltronix

Post by naltronix » #348250

this needs to be a thing, it would make rounds a bit spicier
there should be a moderate chance of catching the viruses though

Spoiler: