Radiation

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Radiation

Post by Tsaricide » #347216

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!

ALL SS13 SPACEMEN NEED LIFE ALERT
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: Radiation

Post by kevinz000 » #347217

After some VVing and SDQL queries to mark and select radioactive objects, I found that the singularity has a rad power of 6000 and launches projectiles like glass shards having rad powers in the thousands
What the actual fuck is going on ninjanomnom?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #347219

Radiation in its current state is retarded and I'm turning it's can_fire to 0 every round until it's fixed
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #347224

Are these bugs, or is the balance still being worked on? If it’s the latter, start at the bottom end of the scale and work your way up. This hilariously lethal approach isn’t fun.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #347226

It's a bug.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #347227

Can't expect features to be perfect right away
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #348402

Bawhoppennn wrote:Can't expect features to be perfect right away
Well I mean you can but you'd be disappointed pretty frequently
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #348406

Perfect no but I expect you tards to test your shit before merging. Someone should have been able to notice "oh the rads from the SM seem to be focused in one laser that can hit you a good 40 tiles away and irradiate you to a permastun"
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #348407

Bawhoppennn wrote:Can't expect features to be perfect right away
I dont expect perfection but a bit of testing on a private server would be nice instead of checking if it compiles and then PRing

edit- shadow said it better than me
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #348410

I got hit once walking through the lobby in metastation and I was permastunned and dying by the time I made it to the AI foyer, I would have laid there forever had my healing virus not kept me alive and an admin not ahealed me.

Like come the fuck on, if you're going to code at least do a cursory amount of testing to make sure you're not breaking everything.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #348453

>someone bag of holding bombs
>see the singularity for maybe a second total
>spend the next 10 minutes of the round mutating, chainstunned, deaf, throwing up, poisoned even after I ditched all my clothes and took 50u of anti tox

help
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #348527

Kor wrote:>someone bag of holding bombs
>see the singularity for maybe a second total
>spend the next 10 minutes of the round mutating, chainstunned, deaf, throwing up, poisoned even after I ditched all my clothes and took 50u of anti tox

help
lol get good
Limey wrote:its too late.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #348578

BeeSting12 wrote:Radiation in its current state is retarded and I'm turning it's can_fire to 0 every round until it's fixed
This is why can_fire needs to be a protected var

Do you realize how much game balance you're fucking
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #348580

lmao not much since it's obvious noone balanced this shit. ive only done it a few rounds, usually after i find something completely broken about radiation and turn it off so i dont have to go around admin healing everyone because this shit's so broken
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #348584

iamgoofball wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:Radiation in its current state is retarded and I'm turning it's can_fire to 0 every round until it's fixed

Fuck off goofball there's no balance in half the station dying from invisible offscreen sources, or what kor described.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #348585

BeeSting12 wrote:lmao not much since it's obvious noone balanced this shit. ive only done it a few rounds, usually after i find something completely broken about radiation and turn it off so i dont have to go around admin healing everyone because this shit's so broken
So are you making issue reports
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #348586

iamgoofball wrote:

When he made that post rads were still bugged to irradiate the AI camera and it'd kill everyone on station just by looking around
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #348592

Kor wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:

When he made that post rads were still bugged to irradiate the AI camera and it'd kill everyone on station just by looking around
Where the fuck are the issue reports
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #348595

Why the fuck was this all not noticed in testmerging

Not even goofPRs get merged this buggy
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #348615

Ninja literally told me to disable the can_fire when I asked him how I can stop this in asay
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #348620

iamgoofball wrote:Why the fuck was this all not noticed in testmerging

Bullshit
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #348623

This needs to be fucking reverted, it's breaking everything even vaguely related to rads.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #348625

When an admin says "This is literally breaking everything so I'm turning it off every round." and the response to that is "Do you realize how much g a m e b a l a n c e you're ruining?" you know somebody is out of touch. (hint: not the admin turning off the broken thing.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #348626

cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #348627

D&B wrote:

Bullshit
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #348755

Emptyquoting yourself is breaking the forum commandments
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
duncathan
Byond Username: Dunc
Github Username: duncathan

Post by duncathan » #348791

iamgoofball wrote:

setting can_fire to 0 is a very useful feature and it's saved my ass several times when I've severely broken atmos
Players can and will create their own fun.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #348793

ExcessiveJMadison wrote:Emptyquoting yourself is breaking the forum commandments
Did you just imply that I'm repukan? Pistols at sunrise.
naltronix
Byond Username: Naltronix

Post by naltronix » #348831

one round i was fixing the sm while it was delamming
i got hit with rads man
it took me down
i lost hearing
then i was given mutadone and lots of antirad chems
i went into the pod in engi and fell again
rads are scary man
I play as Asia Maclagan on Bagil, I dont play on Sybil often.

memes lie unseen down in ze spoiler
Spoiler:
god i do love diving into the fourms and finding gems like this
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #348833

cedarbridge wrote:
ExcessiveJMadison wrote:Emptyquoting yourself is breaking the forum commandments
Did you just imply that I'm repukan? Pistols at sunrise.
Whoops I was referring to goofball
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #349167

I like the concept but it needs a lot of work.

Most importantly the "ad-hoc" solutions need to be more effective. People are stripping, showering, and generally doing everything they can but it doesn't help much to lower rads.

Biosuits should get a significant radiation buff, I might go ahead and do this, if rads are going to be more common in places like medbay, then we can't just rely on 2-4 rad suits in engineering to keep the station safe.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #349176

As someone (maybe you?) said in OOC it feels like fighting a super lethal virus rather than dealing with a contaminated area because the victims turn into nuclear reactors and just kill anyone who goes near them (and anyone who goes in any room they have ever been in)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #349185

nah I think it's fine as is and will block any nerfs
FrozenGuy5
Github User
Byond Username: FrozenGuy5
Github Username: praisenarsie

Post by FrozenGuy5 » #349223

just use radsuits?
ййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййй shitty fucking signatures
Hatfish
Byond Username: Hatfish

Post by Hatfish » #349238

Since charcoal doesn't seem to actually cure rads it should probably be reworked or renamed to avoid confusion. Or maybe we should get radiation medikits.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #349287

Hatfish wrote:Since charcoal doesn't seem to actually cure rads it should probably be reworked or renamed to avoid confusion. Or maybe we should get radiation medikits.
Charcoal just treats the toxin damage but not the underlying cause.

Potassium Iodine needs to be used to reduce rads in the body, as well as removal of any contaminated objects they may be carrying.

Probably should throw some Potassium Iodine into the nanomeds or toxin medkits.
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #349332

I took some potassium iodine the other day when I had about 400 or so rads. 100 units of iodine reduced my rad count to about 300. So either potassium iodine needs to decrease rads more/faster, or radiation needs to be toned down.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #349336

There's a better chem for handling radiation. I forget the name.
Dr_bee

Post by Dr_bee » #349337

Hathkar wrote:I took some potassium iodine the other day when I had about 400 or so rads. 100 units of iodine reduced my rad count to about 300. So either potassium iodine needs to decrease rads more/faster, or radiation needs to be toned down.
The anti-rad meds probably do need to be buffed now that rads are also buffed.

In real life, Potassium Iodine doesn't remove rads so much as prevent the accumulation of radiation in the thyroid gland, which is the most common cancer caused by radiation. It is taken before exposure to radiation, administering it after is usually a last ditch effort to prevent any further damage

So it might be a good idea to give Potassium Iodine a different effect than just rad cures. Make it give you passive rad resistance while in your system, and reduce its metabolism rate.

Giving medbay a starting supply of Pentetic Acid and creating Radiation first aid kits for medbay and engineering that contain it and Potassium Iodine would be a good idea to balance radiation as well.

Probably should remove the chemical purging and toxic treating effect from pentetic acid however, It doesnt have purgative properties in real life if I recall, and we already have calomel and charcoal with that property.

Rads wont be as bad as it is now if medbay has the proper tools to treat it.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #349338

>real life
and this is exactly why trekchems were best
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #349814

Had to fix the SM as captain and tried to clean my clothes of rads with a suit storage unit, found it did jack shit and I was still irradiated to fuck. Went to medbay for treatment and found that taking either of the radiation chems had no notable effect, all the radiation was doing was decaying slowly on its own and the chems weren't doing shit. I had enough rads I felt like I was going to just be stuck sitting in med for the rest of the round.

There's no convenient way to deal with radiation, if you get badly irradiated usually the only solution is cloning or being stuck out of the round completely waiting for it to decay while also slowly irradiating anyone else you get near. Like a virus as Kor said but the only cure is excessive amounts of time.

There needs to be ways to remove rads on items.
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #349836

Rad medication needs to be buffed, big time. Rad medikits need to be found in engineering and medical- maybe even scattered in emergency lockers. There needs to be an upper limit of how many rads can be carries around by one person. A changeling carrying 8000 rads is funny exactly one time. Decay needs to go up a good bit. Suit storage units need to actually clean shit off. There needs to be a sprayer/grenade similar to what's in atmos resin that derads an area.

If all that is fixed, we'll take another look and see if radiation is acceptably balanced- if not maybe finetune the numbers one more time, if so then leave it. If we can't fix radiation, I'd say revert to the old system
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #350151

I know the damage is garbo atm but what's the point of even changing it if you want to have common mitigations to it?
Yakumo_Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #350269

Because forcing yourself to be removed from the round so you don't kill everyone with radiation because you decided to fix the SM from exploding is kind of shitty and short of virology (which has instant and near-instant cures) there is no other stlystem in place that forces you to quarantine yourself if you don't want to kill the entire station

Rad mutations are also hilariously likely to get you killed if the toxin damage doesnt since you'll end up mute and deaf and permastunned
Last edited by Yakumo_Chen on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
naltronix
Byond Username: Naltronix

Post by naltronix » #350270

BeeSting12 wrote:There needs to be a sprayer/grenade similar to what's in atmos resin that derads an area.
if it derads an area it should go darker, to a point where it cant soak up any rads anymore
then it needs to be cleared
and then another de-rad grenade needs to be used
I play as Asia Maclagan on Bagil, I dont play on Sybil often.

memes lie unseen down in ze spoiler
Spoiler:
god i do love diving into the fourms and finding gems like this
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #350574

Yakumo_Chen wrote:Because forcing yourself to be removed from the round so you don't kill everyone with radiation because you decided to fix the SM from exploding is kind of shitty and short of virology (which has instant and near-instant cures) there is no other stlystem in place that forces Tonto quarantine yourself if you don't want to kill the entire station

Rad mutations are also hilariously likely to get you killed if the toxin damage doesnt since you'll end up mute and deaf and permastunned
If you're in engineering you have access to rad suits to mitigate most of this.

Not everything needs an easy fix.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #350656

ExcessiveJMadison wrote:
Yakumo_Chen wrote:Because forcing yourself to be removed from the round so you don't kill everyone with radiation because you decided to fix the SM from exploding is kind of shitty and short of virology (which has instant and near-instant cures) there is no other stlystem in place that forces Tonto quarantine yourself if you don't want to kill the entire station

Supposedly the rads would infect the suits as well so wearing a engi hardsuit to fix the SM meant you couldn't wear said suit anywhere without killing people with rads
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Yakumo_Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #350892

ExcessiveJMadison wrote:

not complete rad protection, even a few seconds of standing near the SM with the CE hardsuit (which has 90% protection) is still enough to give you a lethal amount of radiation. Radiation procs constantly. It constantly hits you with 200+ radiation, multiple times a second. It adds up FAST. This then makes everything you're wearing unusable for the rest of the round because your clothes will just feedback loop and give you radiation forever. God forbid you're not the CE and stuck with an engi hardsuit (80% protection). That's 40 rads a tick, or more. Hope someone didn't damage the pipes adjacent to the SM.

That's not even going into other sources like the Singulo which outputs a patently ridiculous amount of radiation per tick.

Worse

>be borg
>have to fix the SM
>immune to radiation but you still soak up rads like it's christmas
>you are now a moving Law 1 infaction, better kill yourself to be sure because there's no fucking way to get de-radiated
Dr_bee

Post by Dr_bee » #350951

Yakumo_Chen wrote:
ExcessiveJMadison wrote:

not complete rad protection, even a few seconds of standing near the SM with the CE hardsuit (which has 90% protection) is still enough to give you a lethal amount of radiation. Radiation procs constantly. It constantly hits you with 200+ radiation, multiple times a second. It adds up FAST. This then makes everything you're wearing unusable for the rest of the round because your clothes will just feedback loop and give you radiation forever. God forbid you're not the CE and stuck with an engi hardsuit (80% protection). That's 40 rads a tick, or more. Hope someone didn't damage the pipes adjacent to the SM.

That's not even going into other sources like the Singulo which outputs a patently ridiculous amount of radiation per tick.

Worse

>be borg
>have to fix the SM
>immune to radiation but you still soak up rads like it's christmas
>you are now a moving Law 1 infaction, better kill yourself to be sure because there's no fucking way to get de-radiated
Borgs getting irradiated was a bug that has been fixed last I checked, it was their tools getting contaminated.

Also probably should put some showers outside of the engine room on every map to take care of the contaminated hardsuits, or make hardsuits unable to be contaminated like radsuits.