Disk in the vault safe

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: Disk in the vault safe

Post by Stickymayhem » #368195

Bottom post of the previous page:

leibniz wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
leibniz wrote:
Oldman Robustin wrote:Very few people are willing to bomb their own station to kill Ops
I'm not certain about that.
Banned from Research Director, Scientist, Roboticist - Threw and detonated a close to maxcap bomb in the Central Primray Hallway. Successfully killed a nuclear operative but took an innocent with him. Was fairly lenient with him but a non-antag bombing like that shouldn't happen again.

That ban was yesterday.
Eh that's just lame, 1 casuality is nothing when they are trying to blow up everyone
That was my ban. Note the Central Primary Hallway part. It made all the central hallways inaccessible, suffocated several people later including the Captain (But he was at least rescued) and pretty much fucked the crew more than anything the ops did.

He also had a previous recent bombing offence so that's why I said it was lenient.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #368196

Oldman Robustin wrote:
Dax Dupont wrote:
Oldman Robustin wrote:
Dax Dupont wrote:
Karp wrote:that means all the ops died

like i said just wait to see if this is as bad as some people are speculating or just prevent the disk from being put in the safe if it's such an issue
Warops seems near impossible now, every nukies round i've seen last week had a minor victory for them /at best/
Maybe if you stopped and considered all your options, you'd realize Warops are in the best position to deal with safe memes.

2/10, apply yourself.
Except the crew spaces the stethoscopes.
iirc the nuke ops shuttle doesn't have one either.

So that leaves things that delete the safe, which would be singularities which would be extremely riskful.
If only the Nukeops had some sort of device that would slam into the station with an immense amount of kinetic energy, destroying anything it comes in contact with... like some kind of steel... rain....

HMMMMMMM
Oh oh oh I know this one

it's bulldog shotguns right? They open the safe! A rain of steel buckshot! Very clever robustin but you've been outwitted!
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #368200

Stickymayhem wrote:...
ok that makes sense
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement