Martial Artists all being able to deflect bullets 100% of the time is stupid

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: Martial Artists all being able to deflect bullets 100% of the time is stupid

Post by Rustledjimm » #405453

Bottom post of the previous page:

imo they should be able to deflect lasers but not actual bullets.

So a taser, e-gun or laser gun is useless but the detectives revolver or a shotgun would be good.

I mean unless it already works like this I dunno I don't play traitor much at all.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Re: Martial Artists all being able to deflect bullets 100% of the time is stupid

Post by iksyp » #405486

>get sunglasses
>get flashbang
>press z
>run up
hmm
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #405561

>he has sleeping carp
>he doesn't have secHUDs and a bowman within the first 2 minutes

When did you decide to be bad at the game?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #405666

Make sleeping carp only protect against ballistics so it’s like the shadow verse version of dualies
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #405690

tbh I always considered it strange that you block bullets rather than matrix-dodge them
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XDyou
Byond Username: XDyou

Post by XDyou » #507404

Assistant with a tool box and a banana peel can defeat a sleeping carp nuff said,plus sec can jusr click on them once or eun away if disarmed once and they cant get wrist weenched,you can still flash them,you can pepper spray them,you can throw shit at them and they dont block melle attacks so its not op.I bet you got killed by one while being sec and trying to shoot him after you saw him deflect disablees and then cried in deas chat about it.
XDyou
Byond Username: XDyou

Post by XDyou » #507405

You can slip them,pepper spray them,flash them,stun them,throw shit at them,hit them until horizontal.
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #507425

What fucking necromancer summoned this thread from the grave?
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.