Ideas for new items for departamental lathes

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Ideas for new items for departamental lathes

Post by Shezza » #436518

Big drawback of departamental lathes is that they're never used due to lack of usefull items in them.

Suggest new items to be added to respective lathes.
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Re: Ideas for new items for departamental lathes

Post by Denton » #436521

I will also steal all of these for my next lathe PR
Cw3040
Byond Username: Cw3040

Post by Cw3040 » #436528

Add Cloth as a material for the Service lathe, make dakimakuras printable.
If needed, add dakimakuras.

Also, vendor refill units. Give service most of the civilian ones, engineering gets YouTool, EngiVend, EngiDrobe and Vendomat, Science gets SciDrobe / RoboDrobe, Sec gets SecVend and SecDrobe, Medical gets the various medical vendors (i don't fuckin remember their names) and the MediDrobe... Make 'em all cost ~10,000 mats base.
Spoiler:
GREYTIDE STATIONWIDE
ImageImage
ShrimpMantis
Byond Username: Krab_Spider

Post by ShrimpMantis » #437564

Cw3040 wrote:Add Cloth as a material for the Service lathe, make dakimakuras printable.

Also, vendor refill units. Give service most of the civilian ones, engineering gets YouTool, EngiVend, EngiDrobe and Vendomat, Science gets SciDrobe / RoboDrobe, Sec gets SecVend and SecDrobe, Medical gets the various medical vendors (i don't fuckin remember their names) and the MediDrobe... Make 'em all cost ~10,000 mats base.
Cloth is already printable through the biogenerator another source would just be pushing it.
Seems legit.
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #438233

ShrimpMantis wrote:
Cw3040 wrote:Add Cloth as a material for the Service lathe, make dakimakuras printable.

Cloth is already printable through the biogenerator another source would just be pushing it.
He means to input cloth to print other things