Remove Overthrow/Hivemind

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Remove Overthrow/Hivemind

Post by Hathkar » #448383

REMOVE OVERTHROW/HIVEMIND
remove Overthrow/Hivemind
you are worst gamemode. you are the gamemode idiot you are the gamemode smell. return to croatioa. to our oranges cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,goofball we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole gamemode stink goofball sqhipere shqipare..gamemode genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead gamemode..ahahahahahGOOFBALL WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot gamemode and goofballn smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE OVERTHROW/HIVEMIND FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. usa+oranges+slovak=kill goofball…you will ww2/ tupac alive in traitor, tupac making album of traitor . fast rap tupac traitor. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink gamemode… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in traitor ….fuck the oranges ,..FUCKk ashol gamemodes no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the gamemode farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and goofball wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. traitor greattst countrey

Real talk though, I've not seen anyone report that they enjoy overthrow or hivemind. Both feel mostly like extended except for a select few individuals and the heads of staff. See the feedback threads for both modes for more details.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Remove Overthrow/Hivemind

Post by Cobby » #448385

I'll say it over and over, overthrow is a blatant hit and run PR it's a shame money was given for it.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #448388

Hathkar wrote: Real talk though, I've not seen anyone report that they enjoy overthrow or hivemind.
I enjoy hivemind
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #448392

Cobby wrote:I'll say it over and over, overthrow is a blatant hit and run PR it's a shame money was given for it.
youre right lol
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
HydroFloric
Byond Username: HydroFloric

Post by HydroFloric » #448401

Alright then it seems everyone is in agreement, absolutely nobody likes these modes, the creator for one of them made it and disappeared taking the cash and leaving a broken mess and the latest game mode poll confirms its the least liked.

Im proud to say this...

Remove Overthrow
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #448403

overthrow is garbage, hivemind has a lot of potential and I like it
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #448413

lmwevil wrote:overthrow is garbage, hivemind has a lot of potential and I like it
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #448431

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #449086

can you guys make policy threads instead, then we'll just remove them if they're configured out of rotation.