Hygiene Removal

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.

Should Hygiene be Removed

Yes
72%
No
26%
Abstain
2%

Total votes: 95

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Hygiene Removal

Post by wesoda25 » #466870

Hygiene is a pure shit PR, it adds no sort of depth or complexity to the game, its just annoying as fuck to look at. Mood made sense. Hunger made sense. Its fucking an online atmos simulator who the fuck cares about virtual hygiene.

Lets take bets on how long until the server is flooded with even more shitty character gimmicks, this time involving smelling bad. Fuck lizard players probably get turned on by this shit.

If it was added for the "realism" argument, then lets make one gunshot kill/knockout someone. Then it'll be more realistic, right??!
Istoprocent1
Byond Username: istoprocent

Re: Hygiene Removal

Post by Istoprocent1 » #466874

wesoda25 wrote:Hygiene is a pure shit PR, it adds no sort of depth or complexity to the game, its just annoying as fuck to look at. Mood made sense. Hunger made sense. Its fucking an online atmos simulator who the fuck cares about virtual hygiene.

Lets take bets on how long until the server is flooded with even more shitty character gimmicks, this time involving smelling bad. Fuck lizard players probably get turned on by this shit.

If it was added for the "realism" argument, then lets make one gunshot kill/knockout someone. Then it'll be more realistic, right??!
Thought experiments and programming challenges are good, however, generally speaking, if something doesn't add anything tangible to the game, it shouldn't be there. Not even sure what the hygiene does at this point.

Guns (regular calibre pistols) don't automatically incapacitate, unless one is hit in a vital location such as brain or heart. A nicked artery would give one some time before losing consciousness. There are plenty of "off duty brazilian cop" vines, where people get filled up with 9mm fmj and keep running, because of the adrenaline rush.

Shotguns with a right load at a right range against unarmored targets are a whole different story though.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #466875

I am not a fan of the PR, it seems a bit more disruptive than encouraging people not to run around covered in blood, primarily because of the "stink" overlay.

It needs to be more subtle, and possibly related to medical instead of mood or miasma. Infection chance increase? Septic shock for being an uncleanly bastard?
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #466883

I only disagree with the perk that gives you a positive moodlet to being dirty.
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #466911

I am not a fan of it in its current state

-There are no meaningful ways to interact with this feature. I can't just change clothes or avoid doing certain things to not get dirty (I think the only thing that affects it is being covered in blood?), you just rush to a shower once the overlay pops up

-No immediate negative effects for the user means most people simply ignore it and the station fills with miasma

-The overlay is really distracting

Solutions for the short term:

-Only make hygiene tick down while you're covered in blood and maybe lower it for other events that would make sense (bleeding, being inside smoke, getting splashed with reagents)

-Remove NEET and properly integrate it with mood. Higher chance for the user to catch a disease would be nice.

-Layer the overlay under the mob, slow down the speed and add some transparency
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #466924

I like it. Bare minimum upkeep, like eating food. Add thirst too Qustinus, all your prs are top notch, minus the etheshits.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
DrunkenMatey
Byond Username: DrunkenMatey

Post by DrunkenMatey » #466955

Maybe get rid of the current visual effect and have the moodlet face with some stink lines to indicate and if someone examines you itll say you stink. Could keep the miasma.
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #466963

Lumbermancer wrote:I like it. Bare minimum upkeep, like eating food. Add thirst too Qustinus, all your prs are top notch, minus the etheshits.
this is the most controversial opinion ive ever seen where someone likes all my PRs EXCEPT ethereals. thats like a complete opposite of almost every players opinion kek.

anyways,

it literaly doesnt affect you except it adds a sprite, anyone who is triggered by this can get the same argument catplayers used on me when I rallied for catpeople removal support

"its just a few pixels bro"
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #466972

Some pointless pixels. Its a really stupid addition that has no relevance to game play whatsoever. It makes people have these annoying, gross looking effects, and for what?
Literally what is the point of the PR.
[this space reserved]
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #466979

wesoda25 wrote:no relevance to game play whatsoever.
>affects the gameplay
>no relevance to gameplay
what did wesoda25 mean by this?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #466981

wesoda25 wrote:Some pointless pixels. Its a really stupid addition that has no relevance to game play whatsoever. It makes people have these annoying, gross looking effects, and for what?
arent you the loser that always complains mood affects you too much? you really lack an argument.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #466982

Powergamers Some players are triggered my minor inconveniences that are not under their direct control.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #466984

le green smoke has arrived
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #466985

Lumbermancer wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:no relevance to game play whatsoever.
>affects the gameplay
>no relevance to gameplay
what did wesoda25 mean by this?
What I mean to say is that it adds nothing of value to gameplay.
Qustinnus wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Some pointless pixels. Its a really stupid addition that has no relevance to game play whatsoever. It makes people have these annoying, gross looking effects, and for what?
arent you the loser that always complains mood affects you too much? you really lack an argument.
I like mood, its pretty miniscule in terms of effects, but has great potential, which is currently being used via traits and what not. If you’re so quick to say I don’t have an argument, then could I ask what yours is? Why is hygiene a positive change to our code? How does it encourage good roleplay?

Its an online space game, with futuristic items, ideas, etc. Paranoia and adventures are the name of the game. I don’t think the concept of people smelling bad fits that picture well. This shit is up Hippies ally, not ours.
[this space reserved]
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #466987

wesoda25 wrote:What I mean to say is that it adds nothing of value to gameplay.
wesoda25 wrote:I like mood, its pretty miniscule in terms of effects, but has great potential
But it's part of the moodlet system? Does hunger not add anything of value to gameplay?
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #466988

It's a "meh" feature. Being stinky doesn't really do anything at all except add a sprite, and it's trivial to remove anyway. The best case scenario for this feature would be someone hiding in a locker and stealing shit off people when they remove their jumpsuit to take a shower. Otherwise, it adds very little. The empty carb of PRs.

My one complaint is that the sprite is fairly noisy for how little it effects things. It's more in-your-face than being on fire. I think it could be changed to stank lines and would be better off.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #466989

I mean sprite could go in the current form, but doesn't it add negative moodlet?
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #466990

Lumbermancer wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:What I mean to say is that it adds nothing of value to gameplay.
wesoda25 wrote:I like mood, its pretty miniscule in terms of effects, but has great potential
But it's part of the moodlet system? Does hunger not add anything of value to gameplay?
Be hungry, be sad (good)
Kill someone, be sad (good)
Take a shower, be happy (good)
Have a drink, be happy (good)
Don’t take a shower for 5 minutes, LOL NOW YOU GOT UGLY ASS GREEN SPRITES COMING OFF FROM YOU (bad)

Hunger is interesting and makes sense in the ss13 atmosphere. It allows for the creation of cool and fun dishes, spaces signature cuisine. No one gives a fuck about whether you smell bad in the game. It adds nothing of interest, I thought it was another meme PR until it actually got merged.

Even if the spriting was changed it’d still be a shit PR, how the fuck does smelling bad improve game experience.
[this space reserved]
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #466992

I always wanted for thirst to be added, for Bartender to be more important, like Cook. Would it be better?
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #466996

Unless you can think of a really neat way of diversifying thirst enough to not just be hunger but with water, no. A lot of survival games either have a really simple thirst requirement that you can more or less fill by just eating food anyway or doesn't have it at all.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #466997

Not with water foo, with booze. The space station way.
Last edited by Lumbermancer on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyan
Github User

Post by Mickyan » #466999

Greatly underestimating the effect of miasma generation btw

Yeah, it doesn't affect you directly until you lose the miasma lottery and get sick with no fault of your own, exactly because everyone's being told hygiene is pointless fluff that can be ignored
Be nice to each other.
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #467000

Lumbermancer wrote:I always wanted for thirst to be added, for Bartender to be more important, like Cook. Would it be better?
To be fair, drinking gives positive moodlets, so it's similar to cook already.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #467007

But not drinking doesn't give you negative moodlet. How can you cope.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #467009

Lumbermancer wrote:But not drinking doesn't give you negative moodlet. How can you cope.
Alcoholic (or just addiction in general) has been a trait I’ve been looking forward to forever. It’ll add more use to chemist/bartender.
[this space reserved]
pubby
Github User
Byond Username: Pubby
Github Username: pubby

Post by pubby » #467014

I wouldn't mind the feature and would probably actually enjoy it if it was rarely occurring and hard to trigger (e.g. eating onions makes you stinky). But having it happen to most of the crew every round makes me dislike it.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #467022

oh i wondered what that was since it looked like a green version of the necropolis curse lol
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #467030

if it got polished sure

also remove NEET beyond getting social welfare because that's funny (maybe make them get smelly faster)
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #467051

i can do what wevil said for NEET.

anyways its the fact that the sprite makes you look like an idiot. and you should just bully people who dont shower in-game the same way you should bully people who wear really dumb clothing or run around naked. changing it to for example being a thing that you only lose hygiene if youre covered in blood, is a thing that'd be fairly acceptable if someone PRed it, I'd prefer lowering the drain rate first though
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #467103

Lumbermancer wrote:I always wanted for thirst to be added, for Bartender to be more important, like Cook. Would it be better?
Not really. Thirst is only ever interesting in survival-themed games where water is scarce and has to be carefully managed.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #467109

Not water, booze! Bartender is a purely rp job, but people just don't drink at all. At best you will get 2-3 people come and ask for specific drinks. At worst some shittlers will throw all your pre-preppred drinks around breaking glasses. If people had to get a drink now and then, they will come more often. And with this system you could play around with giving all drinks minor special effects! And preference quirks - here comes Schlomo Gaskin again, let me start mixing that Manhattan and Fringe Weaver!

It's not about survival at all, it's not supposed to debilitate you. It's about making Bartender more fun to play, fostering basic rp interactions, and introducing another MINOR upkeep mechanic. I'm saying minor, because you can see from food, the hunger isn't that bad. It doesn't hinder you that much. But people come to the kitchen and eat all the stuff you make. Cook is fun!
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #467221

Lumbermancer wrote:Not water, booze! Bartender is a purely rp job, but people just don't drink at all. At best you will get 2-3 people come and ask for specific drinks. At worst some shittlers will throw all your pre-preppred drinks around breaking glasses. If people had to get a drink now and then, they will come more often. And with this system you could play around with giving all drinks minor special effects! And preference quirks - here comes Schlomo Gaskin again, let me start mixing that Manhattan and Fringe Weaver!

It's not about survival at all, it's not supposed to debilitate you. It's about making Bartender more fun to play, fostering basic rp interactions, and introducing another MINOR upkeep mechanic. I'm saying minor, because you can see from food, the hunger isn't that bad. It doesn't hinder you that much. But people come to the kitchen and eat all the stuff you make. Cook is fun!
Making it a need isn’t necessary, or good. It’d be better suited as a trait.
[this space reserved]
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #467291

Qustinnus wrote:you should just bully people who dont shower in-game the same way you should bully people who wear really dumb clothing or run around naked.
One could argue that adding piss and shit, so we can bully people who make a mess in their pants, would make sense if that's the point of stink overlays This would add more use to toilets and urinals just like how stink overlays add more use to showers. It would also be the worst idea ever and no sane man would do it.

Usually people who wear really dumb clothes or run around naked still look like they fit in instead of looking like they're being fucking gassed by sterotypical poison smoke. It needs to be more transparent so it is not as fucking dumb as it looks. This isn't like BoH hellholes where some people drop in and go "this shit breaks immersion and is retarded" since that's more rare compared to stink overlays (even if only possible from being bloody). You can escape the BoH or paper simplemobs, but you can't escape that fucking green gas.

also god bless anyone who is in an away mission, on lavaland, or any location where there are no showers. you're just fucked
Ispiria
Byond Username: Ispiria

Post by Ispiria » #467295

The sprite is obnoxious and far too obtrusive for a feature that has so little impact. This absolutely needs changing and downsizing unless there are plans to make the effect more significant so the conveyance factor of "Hey, you're stinky, better do something about it right now because it's important for X reason" actually exists.

I still don't know what miasma actually does besides give an occasional "unpleasant smell in the air" message? Related, morgue trays really need to contain miasma because in longer rounds the morgue becomes a miasma hotbed.

As for the stinkiness being improved on, maybe if it were tied in some intrinstic way to the medical system it could fit and have a purpose. Being smelly for extended periods raising the chance to be infected when injured, necessitating some medbay-exclusive treatment to remove the infection? A chance to generate a disease on a smelly person, with escalating symptoms the longer they remain unclean? If there are plans to somehow integrate it into the medical system, there's potential for it, but right now it feels like a pointless distraction with a very obnoxious sprite.

Also all it takes to smell good again is literally standing under a shower and toggling it on/off, there's no time needed to wash away the smell, no need to undress for it (a good thing, no ERP in showers pls), no real gameplay added beyond a pointless box to tick in character upkeep, which would be ignored entirely except the sprite, again, is annoying to look at.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #467297

Ispiria wrote:The sprite is obnoxious and far too obtrusive for a feature that has so little impact. This absolutely needs changing and downsizing unless there are plans to make the effect more significant so the conveyance factor of "Hey, you're stinky, better do something about it right now because it's important for X reason" actually exists.

I still don't know what miasma actually does besides give an occasional "unpleasant smell in the air" message? Related, morgue trays really need to contain miasma because in longer rounds the morgue becomes a miasma hotbed.

As for the stinkiness being improved on, maybe if it were tied in some intrinstic way to the medical system it could fit and have a purpose. Being smelly for extended periods raising the chance to be infected when injured, necessitating some medbay-exclusive treatment to remove the infection? A chance to generate a disease on a smelly person, with escalating symptoms the longer they remain unclean? If there are plans to somehow integrate it into the medical system, there's potential for it, but right now it feels like a pointless distraction with a very obnoxious sprite.

Also all it takes to smell good again is literally standing under a shower and toggling it on/off, there's no time needed to wash away the smell, no need to undress for it (a good thing, no ERP in showers pls), no real gameplay added beyond a pointless box to tick in character upkeep, which would be ignored entirely except the sprite, again, is annoying to look at.
I like how half of your suggestion is just a re iteration of the effects of miasma right after you say you don't know the effects of miasma

Also you clearly hzvnt looked at the pr because you got your info wrong on several things so replying to this is a waste of my time. Can people that post in coding feedback look at PRs they complain about or are they just here to leave silly posts
Last edited by Qustinnus on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr_bee

Post by Dr_bee » #467298

Ispiria wrote: I still don't know what miasma actually does besides give an occasional "unpleasant smell in the air" message? Related, morgue trays really need to contain miasma because in longer rounds the morgue becomes a miasma hotbed.
Morgue trays and bodybags stop miasma generation, at least it should if the code isnt bugged.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #467299

Real talk, Qustinnus:

What do the lavaland/space ruin people do if they don't have a shower? What about those away missions where the gateway is at the end?

While people could defeat the fun of away missions and powergame through, I am still curious on what those poor bastards without showers on lavaland are supposed to do. Raid the mining base/station? Ancient station people don't even have a bathroom, I think.
Ispiria
Byond Username: Ispiria

Post by Ispiria » #467302

Qustinnus wrote: I like how half of your suggestion is just a re iteration of the effects of miasma right after you say you don't know the effects of miasma
It was one paragraph out of four, and the smallest paragraph at that. That's hardly what I, or any person without personal investment against criticism, would call "half".
Qustinnus wrote: Also you clearly hzvnt looked at the pr because you got your info wrong on several things
I'm not a coder, don't know how to read code, and generally don't have time to go over every pr made and can only speak from my own experience when encountering new mechanics that affect every player in a round persistently. I apologize if this is somehow a problem if your eyes, but this is sort of why anyone developing new features for a game will generally rely on good design to convey the feature's intended purpose to the players. Them failing to do so is not the player's fault.
Qustinnus wrote:so replying to this is a waste of my time.
And yet you replied anyway without addressing any of the actual suggestions made - see all three of the paragraphs I wrote that weren't personally objectionable to you.
Qustinnus wrote:Can people that post in coding feedback look at PRs they complain about or are they just here to leave silly posts
Can people that submit PRs make the design and intention clear to the players or are they here to shove shit through and tell us to swallow it

Seriously, I gave you at least two specific examples of scenarios wherein this mechanic could be useful, but you dismissed them completely for reasons best known to yourself. If this is how you respond to feedback and criticism I'm very disappointed.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #467332

miasma actually has a gameplay effect instead of being just a bad sprite.

Inhaling miasma has a chance to infect you with a randomly generated virus.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #467339

Ispiria wrote:
Qustinnus wrote: I like how half of your suggestion is just a re iteration of the effects of miasma right after you say you don't know the effects of miasma
It was one paragraph out of four, and the smallest paragraph at that. That's hardly what I, or any person without personal investment against criticism, would call "half".
Qustinnus wrote: Also you clearly hzvnt looked at the pr because you got your info wrong on several things
I'm not a coder, don't know how to read code, and generally don't have time to go over every pr made and can only speak from my own experience when encountering new mechanics that affect every player in a round persistently. I apologize if this is somehow a problem if your eyes, but this is sort of why anyone developing new features for a game will generally rely on good design to convey the feature's intended purpose to the players. Them failing to do so is not the player's fault.
Qustinnus wrote:so replying to this is a waste of my time.
And yet you replied anyway without addressing any of the actual suggestions made - see all three of the paragraphs I wrote that weren't personally objectionable to you.
Qustinnus wrote:Can people that post in coding feedback look at PRs they complain about or are they just here to leave silly posts
Can people that submit PRs make the design and intention clear to the players or are they here to shove shit through and tell us to swallow it

Seriously, I gave you at least two specific examples of scenarios wherein this mechanic could be useful, but you dismissed them completely for reasons best known to yourself. If this is how you respond to feedback and criticism I'm very disappointed.
1. your suggestion wasn't your entire post. the second part of your post is the suggestion which means half of your suggestion is a description of miasma behavior which shows you are too uninformed about the systems in the game to discuss them, before you cry that I should've made this clear in the game; miasma isn't my code.

2. you can read the pr body which contains this info, or optionally, the changelog. who the fuck said you need to go check my code you brainlet.

3. because im sick of people like you crying about PRs without even bothering to read up on the feature itself and thus being uninformed. I'm not here to cater to you all day so if you're too dumb to read a PR body of about 50 words then why should I bother listening to what you have to say.

4. its in the pr body. its clear as fuck, go read it.

Ayy Lemoh wrote:Real talk, Qustinnus:

What do the lavaland/space ruin people do if they don't have a shower? What about those away missions where the gateway is at the end?

While people could defeat the fun of away missions and powergame through, I am still curious on what those poor bastards without showers on lavaland are supposed to do. Raid the mining base/station? Ancient station people don't even have a bathroom, I think.
portable showers or some way to clean yourself could be cool I suppose
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #467340

Mickyan wrote:I am not a fan of it in its current state

-There are no meaningful ways to interact with this feature. I can't just change clothes or avoid doing certain things to not get dirty (I think the only thing that affects it is being covered in blood?), you just rush to a shower once the overlay pops up
not true, if you are covered in blood you will get dirty faster, so changing clothes prevents you from getting dirty fast.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #467341

wesoda25 wrote:Fuck lizard players probably get turned on by this shit.
lizards don't sweat
lizards don't smell
lizards are very clean and pure
delet this
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Mickyan
Github User

Post by Mickyan » #467412

Qustinnus wrote:

not true, if you are covered in blood you will get dirty faster, so changing clothes prevents you from getting dirty fast.
Not really meaningful since it's far easier and more efficient to just walk under a shower and changing clothes does nothing unless you're already covered in blood

The thing is I like moodlets because they push people just a little bit towards playing in a more sensible manner. I'd be entirely on board with this if hygiene only went down while covered in blood and whatnot instead of constantly going down but as it stands none of the people who would normally merrily walk around covered in blood are going to give a damn about this because it doesn't affect them personally, it just makes everyone else's life just a little bit more miserable thanks to the miasma buildup.
For everyone else it's just extra annoying busywork.
Be nice to each other.
duckay
Byond Username: Duckay

Post by duckay » #467443

allowing you to bucket splash yourself with water would be better if it stays.
i should be playing tgstation not sims
something
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #467456

Mickyan wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:

Not really meaningful since it's far easier and more efficient to just walk under a shower and changing clothes does nothing unless you're already covered in blood

The thing is I like moodlets because they push people just a little bit towards playing in a more sensible manner. I'd be entirely on board with this if hygiene only went down while covered in blood and whatnot instead of constantly going down but as it stands none of the people who would normally merrily walk around covered in blood are going to give a damn about this because it doesn't affect them personally, it just makes everyone else's life just a little bit more miserable thanks to the miasma buildup.
For everyone else it's just extra annoying busywork.
agreed so I'll probably remove the default trickle
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #467460

seems okay
4dplanner
Byond Username: 4DPlanner
Github Username: 4dplanner

Post by 4dplanner » #467484

Do you get warning before the greensprite?
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #467491

I actually like it a lot mechanically as it's one of the few things that can cause a job like chef/botanist/chemist to leave their little safe hut for a bit and give assassins a chance.
Dr_bee

Post by Dr_bee » #467500

It needs to negatively effect the person who is dirty more to be honest. while it is funny to stun baton stank assistants as the janitor and force them to take a shower, it eventually gets rather old.

This is like moodlets when it was first added, janky but a good foundation for roleplay encouraging mechanics.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #467512

4dplanner wrote:Do you get warning before the greensprite?
no but i realized i should add this and I will add warning messages for the player