I broke the reality

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Ghilker
Byond Username: Ghilker

I broke the reality

Post by Ghilker » #510613

Well i keep breaking up the game and its reality

Atmos code should be remade or upgraded or something cause i can now broke reality easily and consistently

and what i mean is to make -1inf pressure, temperature and -1inf GW of power and freeze the SM to the point that nothing works (it doesnt emit radiations anymore, so no power, it goes to 0% of delamination but it doesnt explode) also i can make a black hole both for power and atmos, like a powersink that will suck all power from the grid without it exploding later, and a black hole for atmos because it will suck gases indefinitely

please fix

edit:
only proof, i'll provide more if needed
https://imgur.com/a/8yiALuK
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Re: I broke the reality

Post by Dr_bee » #510623

You may want to make a github issue report about this, and describe how it was obtained, what PRs you were on, and other such things so the coders can actually know what went wrong instead of asking them to rewrite probably the biggest amount of spaghetti code in the entire codebase.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: I broke the reality

Post by oranges » #510635

we know what the issue here is and it's entireyl to do with high heat and pressure not venting and causing pipes and walls to explode/melt