Minor Feedback

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.

Moderators: MisterPerson, Code Maintainers

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Zilenan91 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:52 pm #168931

Then tell your roboticists to have them change their model? AIs have infinite power and the capability to know literally everything yet they never think about how they could solve the problems they're faced.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS



User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby confused rock » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:35 am #168957

I hate vault and floor safes please make them not shit thanks they make no sense
Image

CPTANT
 
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 1:31 pm
Byond Username: CPTANT

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby CPTANT » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:24 am #169043

Zilenan91 wrote:Then tell your roboticists to have them change their model? AIs have infinite power and the capability to know literally everything yet they never think about how they could solve the problems they're faced.


Yes I am sure that the robotocists that unslave them in the first place would be very cooperative :roll:


Zilenan91 wrote:Just bolt and depower your damn doors, nobody will give a single shit if you do that.


Yeah I got banned for that :roll:

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Zilenan91 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:01 pm #169068

If you're an antag then you won't. If you're not an antag then why are you worrying about your borgs randomly killing you? If they do it just ahelp and an admin will deal with it.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS

User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby confused rock » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:02 pm #169908

Sand bags cost too much biomass reee
Image

User avatar
TechnoAlchemist
 
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby TechnoAlchemist » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:45 pm #169983

The unloved rock wrote:Sand bags cost too much biomass reee

How much do you think they should cost

User avatar
Chet Manley
 
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:00 pm
Byond Username: Arnes111

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Chet Manley » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:56 pm #169989

make the lavaland watcher's ranged attack less OP.

it's basically unavoidable damage that also manages to slow you down tremendously (aka a death sentence if you're a vanilla shaft miner facing off against a watcher and another enemy type). strafing the projectiles doesn't do anything and its reaction time means you can't peek behind corners and shoot your accelerator at it without getting hurt either. it's not like the goliath where you can use timing and careful range to your advantage.

due to the geography of lavaland, even with their limited aggro range you still can't avoid them without circumventing the enemy completely. yeah, you could do that every time, but that's retarded.

having to rely on donk pockets and legion hearts after every encounter with one is kind of lame and tedious. i'm not even that shit robust-wise so i doubt i'm just bad at combat and in the wrong here.
Last edited by Chet Manley on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TechnoAlchemist
 
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby TechnoAlchemist » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:58 pm #169990

It should be dodgeable ya ya

User avatar
Chet Manley
 
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:00 pm
Byond Username: Arnes111

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Chet Manley » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:01 pm #169991

then the game's just been too laggy recently. as hard as i try to strafe past the shots they always land on me and fuck me up. and once you get hit once, you can forget about dodging anyway, you're out of the movement game for another 30-45 seconds if you kill it.

and yeah, while i doubt you can do anything about it; the fact that mobs are still allowed movement while us players are frozen by lag really ruins entire shaft miner rounds at times. i've been playing the role a lot recently and it's happened several times that not only me, but my shaft miner buddy also got killed due to the lag.

a few hours ago, i was fighting a single legion with my survival knife and was about to kill it, when i lagged for about three seconds and it insta critted me with like four skulls surrounding me by the time i could even react.

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Zilenan91 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:33 pm #170003

Yeah fuck watchers. Their ranged attack has always been stupid and needs to be dodgeable like Goliaths.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS

User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby confused rock » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:40 pm #170008

TechnoAlchemist wrote:
The unloved rock wrote:Sand bags cost too much biomass reee

How much do you think they should cost

I dont know like half that shit or something or make them a fucking cargo crate why does botany need super tables
Image

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Zilenan91 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:41 pm #170009

There should be sandbags that spawn in maint
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS

newfren
 
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 12:57 pm
Byond Username: Newfren

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby newfren » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:24 am #170031

Learn to mutate plant stats I can literally get 10s of thousands of units of biomass in like 10 minutes.

If you don't want to learn to mutate then just take the fucking watermelon from the community garden and make seeds from it - it has decent stats and if you have like 2 trays with it and robust harvest you'll still get tonnes of biomass.

User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby confused rock » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm #170482

oh god atmos is so slow fix it
Image

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby DemonFiren » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:47 pm #171956

I'd like to note that the space bar is in dire need of a hoochmaster.

As well as some way of getting there.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Wyzack » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:49 pm #171957

Maybe a GPS and teleporter/telebeacon?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Zilenan91 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:37 pm #172022

Teleporter beacon and teleporter would be nice
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS

User avatar
mosquitoman
 
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 7:52 pm
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby mosquitoman » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:58 pm #172027

Why isn't the chem dispenser able to be dismantled and/or upgraded? Or built from scratch?

You can build a portable dispenser which is somewhat neutered, as the maximum storage with the best possible components is still tiny. It would be nice to be able to add some advanced chemicals to the main dispensers in chemistry later into the round if R&D cooperates. Or just to move them to a different spot etc.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Saegrimr » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:03 pm #172028

I thought just upgrading the portable dispensers brought them in-line with the ones Chem starts with
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
mosquitoman
 
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 7:52 pm
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby mosquitoman » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:06 pm #172029

Hmm, the last time I tried building one with bluespace parts it had access to several additional chemicals, but the energy storage was tiny, like, maybe 20 units max. And it used more of it than the standard dispenser too.

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Anonmare » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:48 pm #172035

mosquitoman wrote:Hmm, the last time I tried building one with bluespace parts it had access to several additional chemicals, but the energy storage was tiny, like, maybe 20 units max. And it used more of it than the standard dispenser too.

Did you replace the power cell with a better one too? Because it should be 1:1 with a bluespace power cell
Image
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by DemonFiren on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:03 pm.
Reason: Coders griefing me across time and space.

User avatar
Gun Hog
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 am
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Gun Hog » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:42 pm #172194

Anonmare wrote:
mosquitoman wrote:Hmm, the last time I tried building one with bluespace parts it had access to several additional chemicals, but the energy storage was tiny, like, maybe 20 units max. And it used more of it than the standard dispenser too.

Did you replace the power cell with a better one too? Because it should be 1:1 with a bluespace power cell

Matter bin controls the max chem amount. You may compensate for the inferior production and storage rates by building more. That is the trade off. If you want to match or exceed an original chem dispenser, you must build several. Once you get bluespace parts, it will be worth your time to build at least three. Note the research lot only ever needs one portable unit as a source of acid. If you are using it for testing death grenades, you will need several.

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:42 am #172298

After space barmemeing some more, I propose the following:
Adding a trash can.
Adding a hoochmaster.
Adding cleaning supplies.
Adding a mini-botany and kitchen.
Maybe, just maybe, adding a mutagen dispenser.
Adding one of those four-shell pump-action shotguns, because a bartender without a shotgun is nothing but a cripple.
Adding a teleporter plus beacon (or equivalent thereof that can only be activated on the space bartender's side to prevent looting this place five seconds in) so the poor fuck actually gets visitors.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Smeller
 
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 am
Byond Username: Smeller

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Smeller » Wed May 11, 2016 5:09 am #175638

Mosin should fit on your back.

User avatar
Takeguru
 
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Takeguru » Wed May 25, 2016 8:10 pm #180139

Librarian's book binder should be wrenchable to move it
Image

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Anonmare » Wed May 25, 2016 10:39 pm #180195

Dunno if this is a bug or not but destroying a Lich's soul jar doesn't actually kill them from what I've seen. Cause, you know, they weren't already unkillable enough.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby paprika » Thu May 26, 2016 8:49 am #180373

More of an idea, but reagent bottles really need to be colored like the reagent that is inside of them and show the amount in the bottle. Same with blood bottles. Virology is shit without this.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Malkevin » Thu May 26, 2016 5:25 pm #180506

Didn't they used to do that, or am I thinking of beakers?
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
phil235
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:39 am
Byond Username: Phil235

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby phil235 » Thu May 26, 2016 8:25 pm #180546

Takeguru wrote:Librarian's book binder should be wrenchable to move it


Done. https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/17955
I'm a tgstation coding maintainer janitor

User avatar
Takeguru
 
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Takeguru » Thu May 26, 2016 8:39 pm #180553

:+1:
Image

Armhulen
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: Armhulen

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Armhulen » Thu May 26, 2016 8:41 pm #180555

DemonFiren wrote:After space barmemeing some more, I propose the following:
Adding a trash can.
Adding a hoochmaster.
Adding cleaning supplies.
Adding a mini-botany and kitchen.
Maybe, just maybe, adding a mutagen dispenser.
Adding one of those four-shell pump-action shotguns, because a bartender without a shotgun is nothing but a cripple.
Adding a teleporter plus beacon (or equivalent thereof that can only be activated on the space bartender's side to prevent looting this place five seconds in) so the poor fuck actually gets visitors.

All of those are gold but if you're gonna add anything...
DemonFiren wrote:Adding a teleporter plus beacon (or equivalent thereof that can only be activated on the space bartender's side to prevent looting this place five seconds in) so the poor fuck actually gets visitors.

PLEASE LOWER BARTENDER SUICIDE RATES.

Vakulum
 
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:00 pm
Byond Username: Vakulum

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Vakulum » Sun May 29, 2016 7:45 pm #181733

Bug reports here *looking around*

OK I play Detective sometimes and it seems like I am too stupid to write anything on reports.

Playing on Basil when I klick with a pen in my hand on the printed out detective report paper it justs opens a new window with the papers text and I cant write notes?

Clear, Questions? Fixed it? :honk: :honk: :honk:

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby DemonFiren » Sun May 29, 2016 8:02 pm #181734

>bug reports

Get to git.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Okand37
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:37 pm
Byond Username: Okand37

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Okand37 » Sun May 29, 2016 8:36 pm #181743

Vakulum wrote:Bug reports here *looking around*

OK I play Detective sometimes and it seems like I am too stupid to write anything on reports.

Playing on Basil when I klick with a pen in my hand on the printed out detective report paper it justs opens a new window with the papers text and I cant write notes?

Clear, Questions? Fixed it? :honk: :honk: :honk:


When you're ingame, you can find a "Report Issue" button on the top right that'll bring you to the git page where you can report bugs!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Steelpoint » Mon May 30, 2016 1:14 pm #181996

Why does the RD get a box of firing pins? Seems to make the whole reason to force guns to use firing pins utterly redundant.

Also strips some of the bargaining leverage security can use to get neat items from RnD.
Image

User avatar
Gun Hog
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 am
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Gun Hog » Mon May 30, 2016 4:15 pm #182060

Steelpoint wrote:Why does the RD get a box of firing pins? Seems to make the whole reason to force guns to use firing pins utterly redundant.

Also strips some of the bargaining leverage security can use to get neat items from RnD.

Do not even go there. You haul the RD a box of combat shotguns and he will be drooling at your feet.

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Anonmare » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:27 pm #184365

The food section of the crafting menu takes way too long to load and crashes some players clients. It needs to be cut down to a more reasonable size
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
DemonFiren
 
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:15 pm
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby DemonFiren » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:33 am #190229

So, that update which ruinified the derelict. It seems to not make it appear all the time.

Which is kinda shit, I like jumping into the drone shells stored there to build my own autism fort without getting on anyone's nerves.
Image
Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Image

Reece
 
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:02 pm
Byond Username: Reece1995

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Reece » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:38 pm #194382

Baseball bats are OP as fuck, might want to fix that. I killed apulse wielding ERT commander with one, it's basically infinite use stunbaton that also does damage and throws you around

User avatar
Wyzack
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Wyzack » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:28 am #194444

Fucking tablecrafting kitchen menu is still fucking garbage and still lags the shit out of my client every time and occasionally crashes it. Why is this still a thing?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!

Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.

EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster

User avatar
AnonymousNow
 
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Neptune
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby AnonymousNow » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:34 am #195164

The blob-round 45min quarantine timer is a terrible idea, as evident by a recent round in which the station completely wiped out the blobs, celebrated as they rebuilt, and then were suddenly under attack by their own AI who was trying to nuke the nonexistent blob.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.


Image

Image

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.

User avatar
TheWiznard
Github User
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:49 pm
Location: Indiana
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby TheWiznard » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:36 am #195165

AnonymousNow wrote:The blob-round 45min quarantine timer is a terrible idea, as evident by a recent round in which the station completely wiped out the blobs, celebrated as they rebuilt, and then were suddenly under attack by their own AI who was trying to nuke the nonexistent blob.


It's just one of those things that never happens regularly until it does
Spoiler:
Image
Image

huehuehue wrote:
feem wrote:wtf i like fwooshposts now

added to my sig


Image


My characters:
FUCKYEAR - AI/Borg
Djingle Django - Everything else

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Anonmare » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:31 pm #195254

Normally the round should end on the Blob's destruction, the AI quarantine timer is simply a means of forcing the round to not drag on I believe and provide the rest of the crew the nuke code if both comms consoles got destroyed.
Image
Image
Image

Armhulen
 
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:30 pm
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: Armhulen

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Armhulen » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:37 pm #195256

Wyzack wrote:Fucking tablecrafting kitchen menu is still fucking garbage and still lags the shit out of my client every time and occasionally crashes it. Why is this still a thing?

it's horrible, PLEASE bring back the old one

User avatar
AnonymousNow
 
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Neptune
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby AnonymousNow » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 am #195372

Anonmare wrote:Normally the round should end on the Blob's destruction, the AI quarantine timer is simply a means of forcing the round to not drag on I believe and provide the rest of the crew the nuke code if both comms consoles got destroyed.


Drag on?
Drag on.
45 minutes is dragging on now. I don't think these are the servers I fell in love with anymore.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.


Image

Image

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.

User avatar
Anonmare
 
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Location: Blighty
Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Anonmare » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:58 am #195437

It's a drag if it's a Blob round fam. It's like if OPs took an hour to blow the nuke.

Though the Qurantine law really shouldn't be uploading to the AI if the blob is dead. After all, you can still leave via the shuttle so evidently the quarantine is lifted. Maybe someone can take a look at that? Maybe have it check to see if there's a living Blob overmind on the z-level first before calling the Qurantine law.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Screemonster
 
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Byond Username: Scree

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Screemonster » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:10 am #195441

And if there isn't one and they've not called the shuttle, call mulligan 'cause the station's clearly sorta-intact enough to give the crew a nudge-on :v

User avatar
AnonymousNow
 
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Neptune
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby AnonymousNow » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:48 am #196351

Screemonster wrote:And if there isn't one and they've not called the shuttle, call mulligan 'cause the station's clearly sorta-intact enough to give the crew a nudge-on :v

Fuckin' this.

Anyway, seperate issues - two goliaths shouldn't be able to chainstun. They shouldn't be able to prep a stun whilst the target is already stunned. It's pretty poor.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.


Image

Image

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.

User avatar
Ezel
 
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:48 pm
Location: A place where locations are mini-signatures
Byond Username: Improvedname

Re: Minor Feedback

Postby Ezel » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:36 pm #198267

AnonymousNow wrote:
Screemonster wrote:And if there isn't one and they've not called the shuttle, call mulligan 'cause the station's clearly sorta-intact enough to give the crew a nudge-on :v

Fuckin' this.

Anyway, seperate issues - two goliaths shouldn't be able to chainstun. They shouldn't be able to prep a stun whilst the target is already stunned. It's pretty poor.


Shouldnt get stunned first place
The future is horrible!

PreviousNext

Return to Coding Feedback

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users