Exploration Drones Feedback

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
AnturK
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Anturke

Exploration Drones Feedback

Post by AnturK » #596719

Good ? Bad ? Ugly ?
Share your thoughts on exploration drones here.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Exploration Drones Feedback

Post by oranges » #596732

what are they
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #596736

Haven't checked them out yet but i have had confused ahelps from scientists who dont understand the idea of departmental cooperation so you're doing something right
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #596751

i've played it a few times and observed it a few times, pretty cool, but giving cargo the ability to get laser guns (with electronic firing pens), fully loaded stunbatons, and microbomb implants without having to go crate hassle is a bit questionable

also, I'd love to be able to look at the other site data I have while a scan is in progress. Just so I can plan ahead or see what's up.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes