dude real life incidents of terrorism are really fucking funny

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

dude real life incidents of terrorism are really fucking funny

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #620357

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/62889

we should make a new recipe for burgers called the 9/11 World Trade Center Attack Burger make it 2 really tall patty stacks and if u eat it the escape shuttle crashes into you and you gib

i got some other ideas too, how about The Holocaust Kosher Chili Dog

if you have a certain amount of money in your bank account the spicy chili dog instantly cremates into ash lol

yeah dude this is hilarious and a great way to make our community a more open and fun accepting place for new people instead of THOSE FUCKING EDGELORD NAZISSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: dude real life incidents of terrorism are really fucking funny

Post by saprasam » #620369

lol
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
EuSouAFazenda
Byond Username: EuSouAFazenda

Post by EuSouAFazenda » #620375

What do you mean this interaction I thought about in 2 minutes that in reality adds nothing to the game isn't good? It's C O N T E N T and a F E A T U R E for F E A T U R E R I CH G A M E P L A Y !
I remade the beach away mission
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #620384

I blew up Malaysia
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #620413

Yeah, I agree with the sarcastic intent behind crag's post. Not funny, did not laugh. Worse, it made the clown car's reputation even worse somehow, so now it's even more of an auto-valid machine; break it before some idiot drinks an irish car bomb and jumps inside, gibbing every single person in the clown car and leaving a fresh hole to space.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Helios
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Post by Helios » #620414

Rohen_Tahir wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:04 am I blew up Malaysia
Don't do it again, or you're grounded young man
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #620416

datorangebottle wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:13 pm Yeah, I agree with the sarcastic intent behind crag's post. Not funny, did not laugh. Worse, it made the clown car's reputation even worse somehow, so now it's even more of an auto-valid machine; break it before some idiot drinks an irish car bomb and jumps inside, gibbing every single person in the clown car and leaving a fresh hole to space.
I am glad you can recognize sarcasm i was afraid it wouldn't parse
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #620509

Honestly I didn't think it would gib them lol I thought it would just explode the clown car and throw them all out
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #620521

Mothblocks wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:26 am Honestly I didn't think it would gib them lol I thought it would just explode the clown car and throw them all out
A) explosions stack to increase force.
B) clown cars explode like a weaker minibomb

SMH why do you think bombing clown cars is so devastating. Dum bug.
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #620526

I'll just wait for someone to get mad enough to fix it for laughs
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #621716

oh yeah we watched that paul greengrass shit as a child basically there's a red car and you don't know when it's going to epxlode and the camera won't stop shaking but you really wish it would

crag was right when he posted this over two weeks ago we should add 9/11 themed food it would be funny

here is the classic