emergency meetings

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

emergency meetings

Post by iwishforducks » #636141

funny concept on paper and i’ve had some good laughs- but please make it only last on the day of april fools or until the day after

getting emergency meeting’d to my death 5 times in a single round is just annoying after the 3rd round
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: emergency meetings

Post by Pandarsenic » #636143

My favorite part is that if you use it as the AI, it brings everyone to the AI chamber.

If it doesn't get fixed or removed soon, you better believe I'm going to use that to kill the entire crew by making my core into frozen hard vac filled with reinforced glass windows with my turrets on lethal the moment I get antag AI.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #636144

Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:06 am My favorite part is that if you use it as the AI, it brings everyone to the AI chamber.

If it doesn't get fixed or removed soon, you better believe I'm going to use that to kill the entire crew by making my core into frozen hard vac filled with reinforced glass windows with my turrets on lethal the moment I get antag AI.
you would get teleported by someone else and then prompty killed so i wouldnt spend anything more than 5 minutes setting this up :)
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #636217

Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:06 am My favorite part is that if you use it as the AI, it brings everyone to the AI chamber.

I believe Phillip Thomas set up a comms console in the SM and teleported people to it, sounded hilarious

Anyway if literally anyone made a PR for this it would get merged, maybe after some annoying drama back and forth
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #636237

I feel like these are exactly the shenanigans intended by the emergency meeting thing. Summoning everyone into dangerous shit to get them all killed in a funny way.
I wanna build one with emagged recyclers and conveyor belts.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #637793

Forcing everybody together in one room, locking the doors and making them all talk something out 12 Upset Fellas style is GREAT fodder for roleplay and while it's weird hearing this is still in after April Fool's I'm happy to learn that it is. /tg/station 13 could learn a few things from Among Us (a game I have never played, and never will play). We just need WW/mafia on the station, is the thing.