Morph/Mimic Feedback

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
AnturK
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Anturke

Morph/Mimic Feedback

Post by AnturK » #104620

Too weak / strong / annoying ?
Any issues fighting it ? Or playing as it.
Antimattercarp
Byond Username: Antimattercarp

Re: Morph/Mimic Feedback

Post by Antimattercarp » #104776

What?
Can you link to the pull that put this in?
Edit: Found it, seems interesting https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/10143
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #104851

playing as a morph is probably one of the most fun antags there is, interacting with the crew is always a blast.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #104854

I've only played as a Morph once but I had a lot of fun playing as one, and the crew seemed to enjoy it.
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #106492

I got to play as a morph and it was a ton of fun.
Watching the crew from the pipes as they began welding themselves in has never been so entertaining.

Although I don't know how they felt fighting against a morph. It was easy to block me out of areas and eating the nuke disk let them track me. But it still didn't stop me from popping out, cornering them, eating their corpse, and run off with no chance of them coming back.

It may need a little more time on eating corpses and maybe even play the Slaughter Demon crunching sound.
Also, it may be a bit broken being able to disguise as a literal drop of blood. Just because it's harder to click on in melee combat.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #106654

Morph is hilariously fun to play as, but should probbably be less of a hardcore gibbing combat monster.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕