Holoparasite Reviews **UPDATED :)***

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Holoparasite Reviews **UPDATED :)***

Post by Cobby » #167018

So today I tried 2 different holoparasites. Both were just single-rounds, so it might be the luck of the round or something, but here is my feedback on them.

However, both players were competent and we only died from 1) me getting stunned and 2) A Security officer with a stolen .357, so I don't think there were 'player problems' that are typically surrounding the Stand memes.

Assassin:

Needs a strong buff to the SURPRISE attack considering it doesn't even cloak you fully. Currently it took a monkey who was 100% health to Yellow with 1 surprise attack, and the same amount of damage was achieved with 3 normal ones.

A snare, a slow, or simply a buff to the damage would suffice, but this was just bad considering things like Chaos and Lightning have way more damage output than the ASSASSIN one.

If it does do this then my apologies, but I just found it underwhelming considering it's a DPS holo.

Lightning:

I really liked this one. I at first thought it was going to be lame considering it had no stun, but the damage from it makes up for that. Positioning was really enjoyable and a nice change of pace than "click to succeed". The ONLY problem I have with the lightning holo comes from its simple mob pushing, and even that's not bad considering the holo can still do some damage.

This would be my goto for combat if Chaos did not exist [and tbh makes a good replacement to chaos, which is literally 'touch and return' with no downsides].

Charger:

It just seems like a snowflake standard, I did fine with it but it wasn't anything flashy like SHOCK stand or FIRE stand. Maybe we weren't using its features to their full potential, but I wasn't overly impressed like I was with Lightning.

Protector:

Jesus this one was fun [for me]. This guy can tank so hard and yet still do damage it's crazy. This one is definitely the combat-oriented support stand, and does its job EXTREMELY WELL. I have nothing bad to say about this one, I really enjoyed having it.
Last edited by Cobby on Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: Holoparasite Reviews [Assassin + Lightning Holoparasite]

Post by Shaps-cloud » #167020

Having played as the assassin holoparasite, I think it'd be nice if you could manifest stealthily if your cooldown was ready
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #167021

dont forget about the new protector holoparasite
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #167022

Getting a sneak attack on someone as assassin should hit them with a good stun.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #167023

Holos should not be able to stun people ever
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #167028

ShadowDimentio wrote:Getting a sneak attack on someone as assassin should hit them with a good stun.
Stun HP's, no thanks.

I think the assassin is fine with a cooldown adjustment. Being able to frontload your damage is huge because you don't necessarily have to rely on a stun/slip opener. You can ambush and after that they will be slowed from the damage and easy to finish off.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #167037

Give ass parasites full stealth, maybe a bit extra damage.

Waiting on review of chargers and protectors.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Davidchan
Byond Username: Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #167047

Given that holos are stun immune themselves there is no balanced way to give them even microstuns. Bad enough they can still drag their host at top speed so long as he's still alive.
Law 0: Secborg din do nuffin.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #167081

Davidchan wrote:Given that holos are stun immune themselves there is no balanced way to give them even microstuns. Bad enough they can still drag their host at top speed so long as he's still alive.
Remove their ability to drag things?
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #167082

TheNightingale wrote:
Davidchan wrote:Given that holos are stun immune themselves there is no balanced way to give them even microstuns. Bad enough they can still drag their host at top speed so long as he's still alive.
Would be pretty lackluster team play if you could only stand and watch as soon as your team mate got hit.

But yeah, no giving them stuns ever.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #167125

Holoparasites need to be REMOVED. They are cheap, they are dumb. Literally everyone has parasite and walks around murderboning. It's shit. Make it 20tc or remove.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #167138

ass parasite was pretty meh when I tried it.
They can't deploy stealthed, and their stealth is so obvious that they simply can't stay out without being spotted, unless you're in the darkness of maint or something.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #167151

Kor wrote:
TheNightingale wrote:
Would be pretty lackluster team play if you could only stand and watch as soon as your team mate got hit.

Well yeah it's lackluster but if they run into a crowded escape shuttle with a chaos holo they're literally unkillable because the holo can't be slowed and basically kills anyone it comes into contact with. Usually results in the death of 5-10+ people. It's also disgusting for support holos, they drag their host away forever healing him and unless it gets fucked super hard by lag they can't be stopped in any way. Their pulling either needs to go or have a massive movement speed loss.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #167188

Some numbers/notes here; the assassin parasite's stealth attack ignores all armor and does 50 damage, normal attacks from it do 13. lightning parasites do about 5 damage a second with each beam, also ignoring all armor(but doesn't stun it just does a fancy shock effect)
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #167306

Yesterday I tried out the Charger and Protector Holo:

Charger:

It just seems like a snowflake standard, I did fine with it but it wasn't anything flashy like SHOCK stand or FIRE stand. Maybe we weren't using its features to their full potential, but I wasn't overly impressed like I was with Lightning.

Protector:

Jesus this one was fun [for me]. This guy can tank so hard and yet still do damage it's crazy. This one is definitely the combat-oriented support stand, and does its job EXTREMELY WELL. I have nothing bad to say about this one, I really enjoyed having it.

*** Gonna CopyPasta This to OP ****
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Holoparasite Reviews **UPDATED :)***

Post by Saegrimr » #167338

I get holoparasite rolls often since i'm almost always observer mode, 90% of the time they pick Chaos. I'm ALWAYS fucking Chaos. I guess its fine since I get to persuade my master into plasma flooding, and teaching them how to do it moderately effectively.

Got Lightning once, but it was during the half-HP meme tests and my master got randomly revolvered once in the hall and that was it.

Got ranged all of like twice. Very robust but hurts my hand as fast as I click to machine gun people down.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #167345

Kor wrote:
TheNightingale wrote:

With the exceptions of xenos, every other team antag can be stunned or non-lethally dealt with in a manner similar to his partner if he tries to drag it away. Look to Holoparasites, who never ever get a debuff until death, it's pretty ironic how much you defend these things despite how you rile up noise about hating binary systems of okay or death.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #167346

I honestly don't see how NO SUIT = DEATH vs SUIT = FULL IMMUNITY in regards to environmental hazards has anything to do with stuns/combat mechanics.

Not wanting environmental hazards to be straight gear checks is unrelated to PVP, I think.
ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #167349

Charger holos are pretty plain; I wanted them to have like, a microstun of 1 life tick but I got korveto'd so they just knock items out of your hands and go really fast.
They're not bad, combatwise; they do 15 damage a hit and take 60% and do 20 damage on a charge, but they're really plain, a lot like standard is.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #167356

Saegrimr wrote:I get holoparasite rolls often since i'm almost always observer mode, 90% of the time they pick Chaos. I'm ALWAYS fucking Chaos. I guess its fine since I get to persuade my master into plasma flooding, and teaching them how to do it moderately effectively.

Got Lightning once, but it was during the half-HP meme tests and my master got randomly revolvered once in the hall and that was it.

Got ranged all of like twice. Very robust but hurts my hand as fast as I click to machine gun people down.
Yeah nothing beats a "poison" that requires the individual to be softstunned [or an item] in order to remove said "poison".

Considering the "Holo stuns = Bad", I would have thought the Chaos would be nerfed severely or downright removed since they typically require the player to voluntarily stun themselves while the one who has the holo can walk around and finish them off. IMO Lightning fills the chaos' niche well AND has to put both the human and holo in danger [unlike chaos which is touch N return].
Anonus wrote:Charger holos are pretty plain; I wanted them to have like, a microstun of 1 life tick but I got korveto'd so they just knock items out of your hands and go really fast.
They're not bad, combatwise; they do 15 damage a hit and take 60% and do 20 damage on a charge, but they're really plain, a lot like standard is.
Is it possible to do a knockback without a stun [similar to how it works when wrenching pressurized airpipes <sometimes>?] to act as a gap creator? That would fill a niche I don't think any other holo [except TP support] has.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #167357

Lumbermancer wrote:Holoparasites need to be REMOVED. They are cheap, they are dumb. Literally everyone has parasite and walks around murderboning. It's shit. Make it 20tc or remove.
Do I taste a hint of tears under all this salt?
Oldman Robustin wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Getting a sneak attack on someone as assassin should hit them with a good stun.
Stun HP's, no thanks.

I think the assassin is fine with a cooldown adjustment. Being able to frontload your damage is huge because you don't necessarily have to rely on a stun/slip opener. You can ambush and after that they will be slowed from the damage and easy to finish off.
>Could stun after like a 10 second setup time (I think that's how long it takes to stealth I have no idea)
>STUN HP NO BAD IDEA

y tho
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #167358

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote: Is it possible to do a knockback without a stun [similar to how it works when wrenching pressurized airpipes <sometimes>?] to act as a gap creator? That would fill a niche I don't think any other holo [except TP support] has.
Sadly no; a knockdown is a stun, you can't have one without also dragging along the other.
Oh wait I misread that; a knockback would be possible, but if it was a throw it could slam you into walls and stun, potentially.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #167361

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:Yeah nothing beats a "poison" that requires the individual to be softstunned [or an item] in order to remove said "poison".

Considering the "Holo stuns = Bad", I would have thought the Chaos would be nerfed severely or downright removed since they typically require the player to voluntarily stun themselves while the one who has the holo can walk around and finish them off. IMO Lightning fills the chaos' niche well AND has to put both the human and holo in danger [unlike chaos which is touch N return].
I dunno, theres three things that get me and my host killed as a chaos every time.
1: Overzealous atmos hardsuits.
2: Literally anybody in a firesuit.
3: Security who give zero fucks and just go full ass with the lasers until they go into crit. The trick here is anybody can revive them, once my host goes down we're done.

Atmos guy is usually easily dealt with if the host is somewhat robust and stole a taser/prod somewhere, but i'm basically completely worthless in that fight. Firesuits are plentiful and also make me mostly useless. Sec basically becomes a chance game to see if they either realize all they have to do is ignore the fire, or if they wuss out and back off. Teleport punching them was useful for getting the ballsy ones away, but it also gives anybody that teleports away a free pass to extinguish themselves since they're out of danger.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
kazeespada
Byond Username: Kaze Espada

Post by kazeespada » #167467

Saegrimr wrote:
ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:Yeah nothing beats a "poison" that requires the individual to be softstunned [or an item] in order to remove said "poison".

I dunno, theres three things that get me and my host killed as a chaos every time.
1: Overzealous atmos hardsuits.
2: Literally anybody in a firesuit.
3: Security who give zero fucks and just go full ass with the lasers until they go into crit. The trick here is anybody can revive them, once my host goes down we're done.

Atmos guy is usually easily dealt with if the host is somewhat robust and stole a taser/prod somewhere, but i'm basically completely worthless in that fight. Firesuits are plentiful and also make me mostly useless. Sec basically becomes a chance game to see if they either realize all they have to do is ignore the fire, or if they wuss out and back off. Teleport punching them was useful for getting the ballsy ones away, but it also gives anybody that teleports away a free pass to extinguish themselves since they're out of danger.
"Chaos Holoparasite Eh?" I say out from under my glowing blue and brown helmet. I grab my welder from my belt and ignite the tip. "En garde!" I charge, clashing with the holo. Suddenly, the scientist behind the holo pulls out an egun. I see the blue beams strike me, each one sapping my strength until I collapse. The chaos hollow is suddenly not as easy.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #167471

...so anyways

holoparasites aren't OP generally people get upset when people murderbone with them because the murderer is like 1.2x harder to kill, but the majority of the difficulty is because they have the armory/good cheese tactics.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #167490

TechnoAlchemist wrote:because they have the armory
Because more often than not there's not enough sec, or even none at all. So guy can emag his way in, grab all guns, and be literal god.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #167612

Holos in general are the "win more" item in the uplink, but it's easy to gear up and start winning in the first place if you can munchkin hard enough so they really either just make the traitor insanely, unreasonably lethal, or impossible to kill in the worst scenarios.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #167644

Holoparasites are fun. It's just plain nice to have a buddy you can go traitoring with. The headset key could be like that, but it's not, whereas this is a reliable way to do something with another person.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #167657

kazeespada wrote: "Chaos Holoparasite Eh?" I say out from under my glowing blue and brown helmet. I grab my welder from my belt and ignite the tip. "En garde!" I charge, clashing with the holo. Suddenly, the scientist behind the holo pulls out an egun. I see the blue beams strike me, each one sapping my strength until I collapse. The chaos hollow is suddenly not as easy.
>I tried to beat the primary threat in the round to death with a random improvised object
>his gear gave him an advantage over me

No way
kazeespada

Post by kazeespada » #167666

Kor wrote:
kazeespada wrote: "Chaos Holoparasite Eh?" I say out from under my glowing blue and brown helmet. I grab my welder from my belt and ignite the tip. "En garde!" I charge, clashing with the holo. Suddenly, the scientist behind the holo pulls out an egun. I see the blue beams strike me, each one sapping my strength until I collapse. The chaos hollow is suddenly not as easy.
>I tried to beat the primary threat in the round to death with a random improvised object

No way
The egun implies the scientist has already looted the armory.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #167667

kazeespada wrote:
Kor wrote:

No way
The egun implies the scientist has already looted the armory.
good for him! he was able to infiltrate and defeat security without even using guns. what a robust dude.
Spoiler:
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #167745

PKPenguin321 wrote:
kazeespada wrote:The egun implies the scientist has already looted the armory.
good for him! he was able to infiltrate and defeat security without even using guns. what a robust dude.
You mean he was able to emag into the Armory whilst the sole Officer was out on patrol?
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #167751

I like fighting holos, as long as there are a few people in medbay it is really hard to remove cloneloss so be sure to target the holo. Yeah you will lose if you try to 1v2 the guy unless you have guns or play it smart. The overpoweredness of holos is massively overstated
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Davidchan

Post by Davidchan » #167771

TheNightingale wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
You mean he was able to emag into the Armory whilst the sole Officer was out on patrol?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #167798

TheNightingale wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
"m-muh lowpop murderboners"

yes we get that lowpop can suck when there's a murderboner, no holoparasites aren't the issue, lowpop rampages have been a thing since long before they were added
Spoiler:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #167877

Remove lowpop murderboner when?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
kazeespada

Post by kazeespada » #168136

Ive emagged into the armoury on highpop
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #168145

Emag-rushing the armory is easy unless the warden is right there in his office (and you dont have a gun already), it's the fact that you get bolted down and all of sec drops their half-dead clowns and comes running that means people who try it tend to end up dead.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #168164

Overpowered
BananaSenor
Byond Username: Banana_Senor

Post by BananaSenor » #169242

Be abductor, abduct a guy, get murdered on your shuttle by a holo instantly. Not ayy.
Redblaze3000
Byond Username: Redblaze3000

Post by Redblaze3000 » #169246

BananaSenor wrote:Be abductor, abduct a guy, get murdered on your shuttle by a holo instantly. Not ayy.
That is your own fault. Use cameras and realize that you shouldn't abduct people with holos.
BananaSenor
Byond Username: Banana_Senor

Post by BananaSenor » #169252

You can't follow around every target for 10 minutes before you decide on him, with half the traitors always running a holo you just can't know.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #169271

Shit happens and sometimes you get cucked fam
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #169288

BananaSenor wrote:Be abductor, abduct a guy, get murdered on your shuttle by a holo instantly. Not ayy.
Good thing you've got a powerful gun that will kill the guy in a few shots, and a scientist who can help you beat him as well. At that point it's just self defence.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #169292

Ayys have less health than humans, both of you WILL die if a holo against you.

Also their pistol sucks dick and only does rad damage
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169303

Here's an idea: If batons still have their probe mode, make that display whether or not the guy you just ayy'd on has a holo.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #169307

It takes a second, during which it can come out and kill you.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #169315

That's your own fucking fault for not letting the scientist tag and recall you, though.

I mean, you stun-sleep-cuff the fucker, then you probe him, then - if he's good, and only if he's good - does the scientist enter play. Until then he oughtta be babysitting you via console, ready to slam that teleport button harder than a xenomorph maid.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #169321

the holo should be a better sport and let the host get ayy'd, after all it'd give him the ability to shit spiders or puke slimes.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #169322

One time I was an ayy sci and me and my ayy bro had finished our work and went to have a drink at the bar because why not

Suddenly my ayy bro gets revolvered into crit by a rampaging murderboner

Before he can finish the job I teleport back to base, recall my bro, and heal him awake

Moral of the story: Git gud exde
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz