Umbrage: Shadowling Redux (delayed?)

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.

Do you want shadowlings back?

Yes!
56%
Doesn't matter to me.
16%
No!
28%

Total votes: 64

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Umbrage: Shadowling Redux

Post by Armhulen » #242786

Bottom post of the previous page:

but that's literally just the ratvar lore

oh, but i love the ratvar lore, so i like it!
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #242829

Armhulen wrote:but that's literally just the ratvar lore

oh, but i love the ratvar lore, so i like it!
I'm not really that creative with lore.
  • Original shadowlings had U'ruu, who was in a void between realms and used shadowlings as his influence
  • Clockcult has Ratvar, who is in a void between realms and uses cultists as his influence
  • Veils believe that umbrages have the Progenitor, who is in a void between realms and uses umbrages as its influence
The Progenitor is a figure of myth, though. He isn't real at all, but the umbrages use the lie that he is to enslave their veils into doing their dirty work.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #242856

I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Re: Do you want shadowlings back?

Post by Cobby » #242876

Aloraydrel wrote:Hand of God was better
Bring it back so I have an excuse to dump snowflake weapons somewhere besides lavaland.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #242890

1. do they hear the scream?

2. are you planning more escape tools

3. AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBLAAAAAAA
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #242924

What's your obsession with things in voids?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #242949

Well technically oranges, everything on the station is in a void when you think about it.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242956

Like the idea but I don't think it'll work in practice. Shadowling would just get tazed and lazed or have a flare thrown on them, rendering the skill useless barring a sec officer retarded enough to try and arrest you.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #242957

Armhulen wrote:
1. do they hear the scream?

2. are you planning more escape tools

3. AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBLAAAAAAA
They hear an incredibly loud scream. Not sure if I want to stick with this as an escape tool at all but they'll have at least something to help them.
oranges wrote:What's your obsession with things in voids?
I like eldritch horror. In this case, it's a lie, so it doesn't matter as much. It can easily be changed.
ShadowDimentio wrote:
Like the idea but I don't think it'll work in practice. Shadowling would just get tazed and lazed or have a flare thrown on them, rendering the skill useless barring a sec officer retarded enough to try and arrest you.
It's mainly intended to drive people away from you so you have a window of time to escape. Anyone dumb enough to stand near you is blasted away and goes deaf. Still, I can see your concern, and I'll probably scrap it and reuse the sounds later.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #243007

Important question: Does using this ability stop you from moving? If yes, it's not going to be useful at all. If no, holy shit activating this and running into a crowd with thralls grabbing everyone knocked over and dragging them into maint like fucking bodysnatchers would be robust as hell.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243012

I never thought about that, which makes this an escape tool for newbies and a robust as fuck kidnapping tool for the experienced. THAT. IS. HOW. YOU. CODE.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #243013

V E R S A T I L I T Y
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #243032

Once you commit, the only thing that stops it is if you go unconscious during the channel. It can absolutely be used offensively, and ability versatility is one of the things that I'm focusing on. For instance, the Veil Mind ability has a large AoE with essentially non-existent effects on normal humans (other than converting vulnerable ones), but stuns cyborgs for a brief time dependant on proximity, and Devour Will itself has a very short charge and so can be used to grab people at close range for an automatic stun.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #243047

> xhuis makes another conversion game mode
> xhuis writes more pages of lore that nobody cares for or likes.
> xhuis is still absolutely obsessed with the word umbra
It's like clockwork. No pun intended.
Bring back papercult.

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #243086

InsaneHyena wrote:> xhuis makes another conversion game mode
>gets killed by a shadowling
>blames the coder who only pushed the original pr
it's like cuckwork. no pun intended.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #243095

Might as well say it now before the bitching begins in earnest.

G I T G U D
I
T

G
U
D
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #243153

DemonFiren wrote:>drives the target insane
You mean "makes the target meta that it's shadowling and beeline for the nearest way to seek treatment/cockblock the sling".
I wasn't actually thinking super prolonged audio hallucinations that'd require a trip to medbay or some shit. I was thinking more subtle stuff that one experiences when around entities. Could be hearing muffled whispering nearby, a dying person gasping, maybe someone calling out someone's name, or in rare cases fake radio chatter suggesting that something horrible is going on.

Though alternatively you could give them more control over the hallucinations to let them try to spook the shit out of the crew. Example:
- entity hides by empty locker
- waits for someone to stop near it
- hits a button or types a message
- "x whispers 'h** o**r ***e" or "x gasps"
- dude opens the locker
- entity hits another button that triggers something like a deep ominous laugh or maybe summons a visual hallucination of some hulking indescribable roaring creature

Basically the idea I had was for the entities to be more of a way to let sacrificed thralls contribute a layer of creepiness to the round instead of having to sit in dead chat until the round ends. Also let's face it, scaring people would be fun. The sling could also have control over which abilities they can use as well so they don't dick them over by outing them early or some shit.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243167

make entitys be able to mimic voices so the entities can call for help then "STUPID DOG, YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD OOOOGABOOGABOOGA!"
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #243250

InsaneHyena wrote:> xhuis makes another conversion game mode
If you're going to whine and not say anything useful, just don't bother. If you hate the gamemode so much, then tell me how I can make it better. It's still very early on (enough that I might radically change how it works).
Jacough wrote:snip
If the umbrage has to kill anyone, I do want them to suffer a fate more engaging than what early changelings gave people. This would be a good start - restless spirits that passively influenced people around them with hallucinations and feelings of disquiet. They could eventually be cleansed, of course, but it might make for more interesting play. Then again, it could just be annoying.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #243261

Now I'm picturing some sort of not-a-revenant for people killed by the shadowling that just gets to ghost around and spread minor spooky shit.
Or just let ghosts in general do spoop things in the vicinity of the shadowling or within a certain radius of it using its powers or whatever.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #243264

We'll call them... grief ghosts.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243265

Xhuis wrote:We'll call them... grief ghosts.
delet this!!
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #243957

Gonna slow down work on this until either datum antags are merged or the feature freeze is over. Don't want to burn myself out.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #247385

Just a small update on this so that people don't think it's dead. I'm officially continuing work on this starting February 1.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #248416

Surprise. I'm continuing early. Here's something juicy.
Turn your volume up, it's pretty quiet on my end. It's still an early iteration, but this will probably be what it'll generally look like in the final product.
Last edited by Xhuis on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #248418

WOO
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #248473

The proliferation of conversion modes has had disastrous consequences for the game

-Less people want to play security/security is more stressed/security learns to play the game like a concentration camp simulator

-Shorter rounds/sidelining the rest of the content

-Closer and closer to team death match since both sides have private channels and huds to see their team mates

-Each conversion mode ends up worse because players get less chance to actually get good at each one the more of them that there are

All that being said

Out of rev, cult, and clockcult, which of these do you intend to replace, or do you think it is different enough and exciting enough that it will bring more positives to the game than the negatives listed above.

I know I'm going to come off like an asshole by throwing up this hurdle before your idea has really had a chance, but I've not found a single maintainer that has expressed interest in merging this yet, and we're just going to be bigger assholes later if we let you sink a lot of time and effort into something that gets rejected.
Sweets
Byond Username: Reondin

Post by Sweets » #248474

Kor, it would have to be clock cult for two reasons.

1. Too many shitters like rev as a stress relief valve gametype. Removing it would cause the most outrage of any gametype in the community ( not me personally, I hate rev and think it needs tweaks) with the exception of maybe Nuke Ops.

2. Blood cult is arguably the most balanced gametype we have and has almost NO detractors in the community compared to Cuck cult and Antifa Simulator.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #248476

Kor wrote:The proliferation of conversion modes has had disastrous consequences for the game

-Less people want to play security/security is more stressed/security learns to play the game like a concentration camp simulator

-Shorter rounds/sidelining the rest of the content

-Closer and closer to team death match since both sides have private channels and huds to see their team mates

-Each conversion mode ends up worse because players get less chance to actually get good at each one the more of them that there are

All that being said

Out of rev, cult, and clockcult, which of these do you intend to replace, or do you think it is different enough and exciting enough that it will bring more positives to the game than the negatives listed above.

I know I'm going to come off like an asshole by throwing up this hurdle before your idea has really had a chance, but I've not found a single maintainer that has expressed interest in merging this yet, and we're just going to be bigger assholes later if we let you sink a lot of time and effort into something that gets rejected.
I'm hoping that it will be fun and different enough that it won't cause as many issues. I'll address your issues in order:
  • Conversions will be able to bypass loyalty implants (at some cost), so security aren't discouraged; veils will have tells that show who they are so random innocents aren't imprisoned
  • Not sure what you mean by sidelining, but I don't know how long the rounds will be
  • Umbrages are nonlethal; if they kill, they suck at life and are doing it wrong. HUD and linked chat is something I can't really avoid without making the gamemode unfun, although making it only work on the z-level you're speaking from is a start
  • What do you mean?
Whichever one I would replace is tough to say. Bloodcult and clockcult both have their places (although they could be merged into one gamemode...) and rev is good for mindless venting after a string of bad rounds. If I had a choice I would probably just make blood and clockcult into a single mode - we already have the interactions between them - and put it in the divide that forms there. If I had to cut one out? Tough choice, and not one I'm qualified to make on their own. I like all the gamemodes we have and I don't want to cut one out.

Don't worry about being an asshole. It's kind of a requirement for the job and I don't blame you at all for it. And if this ends up getting rejected or pushed back or something, w/e. No big deal. I've scrapped bigger projects that have never seen the light of day.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #248676

now that i've watched the transformation, it looks great. I think instead of purple it should be black, and for the first tick clothes should stay on. they fly off when the spikes reach out? I don't know, I really like the ending!
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #248733

Massive +1 on the purple/black color scheme. Most antags seem to have a distinct color palette (syndies get red, blood cult black, clock cult bronze, wizard blue), and that one will stand out.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #248771

I'm aiming for violet/black, yeah. Red/black was nice but we already had it on the majority of our antags so I wanted to have something different.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #248772

that's actually fair reasoning so i retract my statement
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #248783

Turning both cults into a single game mode is a mistake. It'll just be gangs with magic.
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #248789

Do NOT combine the cults for the reason above. If Kor is hell-bent on removing something, remove clockcuck.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #248792

ShadowDimentio wrote:Do NOT combine the cults for the reason above. If Kor is hell-bent on removing something, remove clockcuck.
sad, but true. rip clock
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #248874

Seems like a whole lot of effort gone if it gets cut. I think it should be removed from rotation if the spot needs to be freed, but certainly not removed.
D&B

Post by D&B » #248883

Why not remove devil and add this instead then
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #248901

D&B wrote:Why not remove devil and add this instead then
devil would be the better choice since there is literally no way to be a devil right now but it's technically not conversion
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #248903

Why do we have to remove a cult again?
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #248914

Kor's belief is that too many conversion modes hurt the game. He's in a better position than I to say if it does or not, but apparently we need more non-conversion modes than conversion modes.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #248923

Make "cult" a single gamemode for the purposes of roundtype selection, and give each cult a 50% chance of spawning. Problem solved.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #248926

Luke Cox wrote:Make "cult" a single gamemode for the purposes of roundtype selection, and give each cult a 50% chance of spawning. Problem solved.
that's not a problem solved because that's still too many conversion mechanics that people have to learn, read kor's post again and then come back
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #248955

The two cults are similar enough to where I think it's fair to treat them as one gamemode thematically. As for mechanics, if you don't know how to play it, don't enable it in game options.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #248977

I disagree on that. I think that this game shouldn't just be "wiki dive until you can play". Seeing people react to new, unannounced mechanics is something I love doing, and the period of discovery following one of my gamemodes is always the highlight of my time playing. Do you remember the first shadowling round? People were actually afraid of maintenance. They saw me - the shadowling - running from light and brought in flashlights until it went entirely dark and people scattered like blind bats.

I also think that the cults are complex enough that they're distinct from one another. Bloodcult is more simplistic, focusing on runes and brute-force sacrifice. Clockcult is much more refined and complex, focusing on using very situational tools to give you an inherent advantage and forming a stronghold that can withstand a direct assault, forcing security to be more creative than the head-on attacks that bloodcult is generally more vulnerable to.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #249162

Xhuis wrote:Kor's belief is that too many conversion modes hurt the game. He's in a better position than I to say if it does or not, but apparently we need more non-conversion modes than conversion modes.
See my really old super hero mode idea
D&B

Post by D&B » #249165

Armhulen wrote:
devil would be the better choice since there is literally no way to be a devil right now but it's technically not conversion
>Sign this paper to become sin touched
>You get advantages for becoming sin touched
>Devil becomes stronger the more sin touched there are
>There's a way to un-sintouch people via lawyer

Hmmmmm
Spoiler:
fuck you
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #249168

D&B wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
>Sign this paper to become sin touched
>You get advantages for becoming sin touched
>Devil becomes stronger the more sin touched there are
>There's a way to un-sintouch people via lawyer

Hmmmmm
you're confusing sin touching with signing the contract
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #249169

By that logic ayylmao anal probing is also conversion.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #249175

Removing devil literally does not change a god damned thing. Devil never comes up, so removing it will not decrease the prevalence of conversion antags at all
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #249239

I don't want any gamemodes to go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE