Goof Gunsmithing

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Goof Gunsmithing

Post by John_Oxford » #242122

He test merged it, and as the gunsmithing nigger, here's my opinion

*Deconning the console on box and putting it back together creates a core RD console, this needs to be fixed.
*Lasers, Disablers, and Projectiles do piss poor damage of their respective types, and there is no way to change this
*There is a very limited amount of parts and types, and sometimes duplicate parts in the machines list, the spites, all thought modular, aren't really that great
*The placement of the items in the armory is a bit meh

goof im going to go do some work on this

im going to zip it and send it to you in a message, i want you to merge it for me since i dont know how, trust me it'll be great. ill post the changelog here
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Goof Gunsmithing

Post by Armhulen » #242162

just learn how to make a pr
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #242307

I personally think this has always been a bad idea and would see it removed. This is just goodchem with guns, ads tedium for no reason when something was perfectly fine and needed no changes
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #242314

Why did you put this in spriting and mapping?

Can move it to code feedback if you want
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #242429

I'm not sure why this replaces EVERY GUN in the armory(game?). It could nicely compliment our existing weapon options. I think there's a happy medium to be struck there. The sprites also don't reflect the charge level or the mode (stun/disable/lethal), which makes it difficult to keep track of things. I do, overall, like it though.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #242431

Does anything mess with the charge rate or capacity of the guns? 'Cause I swear it takes longer.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #242449

new sprites have charge/mode indicators, goof just has to readd functionality for it
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #242489

Working on it now, yeah
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #242581

The tasers Security starts with:
- Can't have seclites attached
- Have no indication of mode (stun/disable; previously yellow/blue)
- Have no indication of charge (i.e. you can't tell how many shots they have left)

Is this a hidden Sec nerf?

I love the concept, and the implementation isn't bad, but it's a little rough around the edges.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #242592

it can be fixed, once goof gunsmithing is merged all the other coders can rush in to fix it

(DURING A CODE FREEZE, TOO!)
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #242597

Armhulen wrote:it can be fixed, once goof gunsmithing is merged all the other coders can rush in to fix it

Its really not wise to implement code with fundamental issues on the basis of "eh, someone else will probably fix it", that just leads to poor player experience and reverts.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #242600

goofcode either gets merged or dies on the spot, not that it justifies anything, you have a good point.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #242605

Post some of the new sprites
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #242885

Arianya wrote:
Armhulen wrote:it can be fixed, once goof gunsmithing is merged all the other coders can rush in to fix it

Its really not wise to implement code with fundamental issues on the basis of "eh, someone else will probably fix it", that just leads to poor player experience and reverts.
You have nailed goof's entire MO.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #242958

Arianya wrote:

You're right in theory but Armhulen has a point, since goofcrafting will be merged anyway, it's much better to merge it during a codefreeze so bugs will be fixed faster
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #242960

Grazyn wrote:
Arianya wrote:

You're right in theory but Armhulen has a point, since goofcrafting will be merged anyway, it's much better to merge it during a codefreeze so bugs will be fixed faster
Or you know, coders will fix some of the 700 something other issues and ignore goofguns until they're reverted because people will be reluctant to be seen to be the person responsible for fixing goofguns while the creator himself tends not to do bugfixes and leaves it in favour of whatever new project.

I'll moderate my statement by saying that I dislike goofguns and it might be tinging my opinion of its viability if merged, it may be that as you say if goofguns are implemented now that they'll get bugfixes and be functional.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #242973

I mean I agree it's a shitty move but if you're going to pull that you might as well do it during a freeze
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #243008

Gunsmithing is cool and I approve of having a job to do as warden besides keeping antags off my cock armory and occasionally processing prisoners that I can't just execute.

Also official petition to rename the thread to Goofcrafting
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #243020

ShadowDimentio wrote: Also official petition to rename the thread to Goofcrafting
No
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #243732

Energy consumption is not balanced to upgraded cells or even basic cells at all. Roundstart tech you can increase laser ammo capacity 15 times. The super frame seems to take this even further

I saw in last round in Zoey's player's own words:
OOC: Firecage: Full Automatic Laser Gun doing 2x the damage with a few hundred shots
This was in a blob round, it was a one sided massacre.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #243741

As the self claimed bug-balance tester of this, I'm just going to repost my github comment.
For anyone who thinks this thing is a good, well balanced idea

1. https://gyazo.com/5877bb07076a2fcdbd5f666788cdfadd
2. You can spam a bluespace energy frame with lasers for about 2.5 minutes
3. If you add energy collapsers to it it doesn't change enregy cost so it just became a full auto laser cannon
4. KAs are completely redundent just get one of those and you're golden
5. roundstart explosive/meteorshot/hemorrage/incendiary assaultrifles/shotguns
6. A whole fucking host of other shit that I've observed that I'm not going to bother listing as it'll take a whole page.
7. 50 tile 2x speed tasers that stun for full amount
This is in a word, dumb. Good idea, bad implementation. It would take a metric shitload of balancing before this is anywhere ready to be merged unless you really want whoever has a gunlathe to own the server.
Can you tell me honestly if you even looked at the costs you put into the gunlathe, at all?
Bugtested even a little bit?
Even considered the balance implications?
Oh yeah, and John Oxford, if you think this isn't overpowered, kindly exit.
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #243750

>Makes blob pretty much useless
There is absolutely no problem

Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #243751

A shitload of this needs to be behind some sort of progression wall so it gets progressively enabled through the round. Or maybe make the gunlathe only operable by Mindshielded individuals or some shit. But it sure needs something because its fucking insane.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #243759

Cool concept, love the idea, needs a ton of balancing
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #243761

Balancing and fixes are needed but this is a cool, whole new system for the game.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #243763

ShadowDimentio wrote:Balancing and fixes are needed but this is a cool, whole new system for the game.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #243788

All of the different modules need to be locked behind R&D levels. The short and long barrels, semi-auto handle, and stun modules are the only things shat should be roundstart.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #243791

>No lasers
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243797

Luke Cox wrote:All of the different modules need to be locked behind R&D levels. The short and long barrels, semi-auto handle, and stun modules are the only things shat should be roundstart.
this and/or no metal and glass roundstart
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #243811

i think you all forget that R&D is completed within 5 minutes and materials are gathered within 5 minutes

and that any and all progression in this game doesn't matter because it will be QoL'd out of existance
Luke Cox wrote:The short and long barrels, semi-auto handle, and stun modules are the only things shat should be roundstart.
This is still OP because it's a one hit kill gun.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #243812

also damage numbers don't matter when tasers exist just saying

i'll totally remove bigger capacity frames though that was a balance test
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #243813

you can't balance ss13 btw

i'd rather cater to the /k/ nuts who enjoy their time just doing the memes than people arguing balance
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243815

i'm cool with that but at least make assault rifles a bit better
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #243818

Here's a repost of my suggested gun parts from the old thread. Warning: Long and robust, like my cock vocabulary.

Outline: A gun consists of several parts, separated into categories, and a gun may hold only one part from each category, completed with a firing pin.

*BASE
*BARREL
*STOCK
MUZZLE
GRIP
SCOPE
ENERGY MODS
BALLISTIC MODS

The three categories marked with a * REQUIRE a part from the category to be present in the weapon, otherwise the gun WILL NOT FIRE.
Spoiler:
ATTACHMENTS: BASE

Taser Base: +Taser Shots
Disabler Base: +Disabler Shots
Laser Base: +Laser Shots
Pistol Base: +Pistol Shots
Shotgun Base: +Shotgun Shots

=R&D GATE=

Hybrid Taser Base: +Taser Shots +Disabler Shots
Energy Base: +Laser Shots +Disabler Shots
Old Energy Base: +Laser Shots +Taser Shots
Accelerator Laser Base: +Accelerator Laser Shots
Tesla Base: +Tesla Shots
SMG Base: +SMG Shots
Assault Rifle Base: +Assault Rifle Shots
Long Rifle Base: +Long Rifle Shots

ATTACHMENTS: BARREL

Small Barrel: ++Size: Small --Range
Medium Barrel: +Size: Normal +Range
Large Barrel: ++Range -Size: Bulky

ATTACHMENTS: STOCK

Semi Auto: ++Accuracy --Fire Rate
Automatic: ++Fire Rate --Accuracy

=R&D GATE=

Alternating Stock: ++Alternating Mode*
Improved Automatic: +Fire Rate +Accuracy

Alternating Mode: Can alternate between semi auto and auto

ATTACHMENTS: MUZZLE

Barrel Compensator: +Accuracy +Fire Rate
Silencer: ++Silenced* -Damage
Muzzle Brake: ++Fire Rate

=R&D GATE=

Barrel Retractor: ++Size Reduction* +Accuracy

*Silenced: No text notification, quiet shot
*Size Reduction: Gun is one size category smaller than usual. Bulky > Normal >Small >Tiny

ATTACHMENTS: GRIP

Forward Grip: ++Accuracy
Bipod: +Accuracy -Fire Rate
Laser Sight: +Accuracy +Range
Flashlight: ++Light

=R&D GATE=

Bright Laser Sight: +Accuracy +Range +Blind*
Smart Module: +Accuracy +Damage +Range +Fire Rate

Blind: Treat gun as also having function of a laser pointer, complete with blind.

ATTACHMENTS: SCOPE

Scope: +Damage +Accuracy -Fire Rate
Reflex Scope: +Accuracy +Fire Rate

=R&D GATE=

Anatomical Scope: ++Damage -Fire Rate
High Resolution Scope: +Range +Damage +Accuracy --Fire Rate

ATTACHMENTS: ENERGY MODS

Beam Stabilizer: +Range +Damage
Beam Intensifiers: ++Damage -Fire Rate
Improved Capacitors: +Capacity
Recharge Module: ++Recharge Time

=R&D GATE=

Plasma Module: ++Damage +Armor Piercing -Fire Rate
Projectile Hastener: ++Projectile Speed
Energy Amplifier: +Damage +Accuracy
Electroshock Module: ++Stuns -Damage
Charge Generator: ++Charge Generation --Recharging

ATTACHMENTS: BALLISTIC MODS

Full Metal Jacket: +Armor Piercing -Damage
Hollow Point: --Armor Piercing ++Damage +Dismemberment*
Extended Mag: +Capacity
Barrel Mag: ++Capacity -Reload Time
Dart Rounds: ++Chem Dosing* -Armor Piercing

=R&D GATE=

Reagent Infusion: ++Chem Production* ++Chem Dosing --Damage
Railgun Module: +Damage +Armor Piercing +Fire Rate +Range
Depleted Uranium Bullets: ++Armor Piercing +Radiation
Rapid Reloader: +Fire Rate +Reload Time
Ammo Synthesizer: ++Ammo Production --Reloading

Dismemberment: Hollow point rounds can dismember on a limb hit.
Chem Dosing: A desired reagent is supplied to the gun directly and bullets fired will consume and inject 5U of it on a hit.
Chem Production: A desired reagent is supplied to the gun directly which will automatically infuse all bullets fired with a small amount (1U) of it.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #243823

Armhulen wrote:i'm cool with that but at least make assault rifles a bit better
i'll look into it fam
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #243835

At this point I'm cool with anything that leaves at least a whiff of guncrafting to security without gating everything behind RnD
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243836

iamgoofball wrote:
Armhulen wrote:i'm cool with that but at least make assault rifles a bit better
i'll look into it fam
:shades:
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #243844

iamgoofball wrote:i think you all forget that R&D is completed within 5 minutes and materials are gathered within 5 minutes

and that any and all progression in this game doesn't matter because it will be QoL'd out of existance
Luke Cox wrote:The short and long barrels, semi-auto handle, and stun modules are the only things shat should be roundstart.
This is still OP because it's a one hit kill gun.
When people do R&D. Also, you're forgetting that adrenals exist.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #243845

Quick question because I wasn't present during the latest merge test: I assume security gets his own gunlathe in the armory, is it synched to research? Or do you have to physically go to RnD to get the advanced parts?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243850

Grazyn wrote:Quick question because I wasn't present during the latest merge test: I assume security gets his own gunlathe in the armory, is it synched to research? Or do you have to physically go to RnD to get the advanced parts?
1 guncrafting is live on sybil RIGHT NOW

2 you can sync it from the guncrafting console
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #243934

May be nice to have the completed gun change name to "gun" or something instead of "gun frame" which sounds kinda goofy
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #243956

use pens?
John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #244046

>not having prefabs for your charcters last name gun company

death rowe arms already has a full suite of weapons

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

John_Oxford
Github User

Post by John_Oxford » #244048

goof if i gave you a long and thought out list of some of the best design concepts, balancing solutions and dynamic parts that tie in deep to other elements of the game that's so good it instantly makes /k/ommandos all over the world cum in their pants

would you actually code it and not just go "yeah cool john im gonna put more meme code in then though so you enjoy that"

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #244070

John_Oxford wrote:goof if i gave you a long and thought out list of some of the best design concepts, balancing solutions and dynamic parts that tie in deep to other elements of the game that's so good it instantly makes /k/ommandos all over the world cum in their pants

would you actually code it and not just go "yeah cool john im gonna put more meme code in then though so you enjoy that"
get ahold of ma44 in #coderbus I put him in charge of fixing balance
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #244078

Aka, he is to lazy to do balancing himself, so he is having other people to his job for him.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #244123

Trivia: Writing all the code is much harder than tweaking a few numbers to placate the mindless masses. I'd say Goof got the raw end of the deal on that one.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #244209

iamgoofball wrote: and that any and all progression in this game doesn't matter because it will be QoL'd out of existance
I hate that you are correct.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #244267

If I have to be honest, at the moment I wouldn't mind if Goofs guncrafting PR is closed, and someone else picks the pieces up in the future and actually makes a working, balanced, and not-fucking-buggy system.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #244268

Fuck you and die, old buddy old pal Firecage. I

"Wah wah it's unbalanced"

"Balance is shit and I hate it but okay fine I'll offload the balance to someone who knows what they're doing"

"I'm a whiny bitch who doesn't like change or compromise, so I'm going to demand it be closed anyways"

Fuck off to Bay already.