Hulk tide

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Hulk tide

Post by XDTM » #249089

Besides the fact that it's overpowered, giving you the ability to destroy every barrier short of 4 shield generators, 15 damage punches, and stun immunity, the issue with it is when the grey tide gets access to hulk, the round is over.

When hulk is spread, then everyone starts making holes until they get to the area they want to get to, which is usually the captain's office, sec, or similarly secure areas, making them very unsecure; the only ways to stop them are either mutadone, which nobody can make/distribute in sufficient amounts, while the mutadone'd greytiders will just go and get hulk again, or lethals, which then prompt self-defense and the hulks kill security thanks to stun immunity and greater numbers.

And, as far as i know, nobody is ever punished for doing this, so everyone treats it as ok-to-do-while-you-don't-get-caught-ic, and even extended rounds go down the drain. I've seen rev rounds less disruptive than a hulk tide.

Since our server culture doesn't really mix well with the powers that hulk gives i'm proposing removing it or at least limiting it to stun immunity.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Re: Hulk tide

Post by InsaneHyena » #249090

Hulk is balanced out by the fact that genetics is so fucking boring, no one ever bothers to research it.
Bring back papercult.

CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #249100

Hey look, another hulk thread
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #249112

now what if

what if there could only be one hulk

if multiple hulks exist, they will start to take a lot of damage unless they punch each other on harm intent and actual damage is done

in return, hulks get more damage to their punches
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #249116

Do it. There can be only one.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #249121

Make Hulks vulnerable to disablers and confused by tasers by making them even angrier. ("Hulk McGreyshit is hit by the Electrode! It looks like it pissed him off even more!")
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #249122

Disablers were supposed to be a counter to hulks, no? Why are they immune to them?
Bring back papercult.

ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #249123

They aren't. They get slowed as hell, but don't get stunned because they're immune dummy.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #249126

The solution is don't bother with mutadone. Five lasers or a faceful of buckshot does just as good a job of taking care of a hulk. And don't clone them. I've only been bwoinked once for this, and the admin agreed with me on it.

Hulk does suck though. I would rather have it not in the game, but I don't think that'll happen.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #249127

To be honest, I think the Genetics powers need more downsides. Unlike R&D or even virology, there's no limitations on how many powers they can have or how quick they can get them except RNG and it is easily possible for a Geneticist to have every power within 20 minutes.

X-ray should make you be unable to get any benefit from flash protection. Cold Resistance makes it harder for you to cool off from a fire (it already makes cryo ineffective on you). TK makes you take extra damage from hits to your head. Dwarfism makes you unable to move past things lying on the ground and increases your interaction speed. Chameleon's downside was that it didn't turn off when you're dead but for some reason that got changed.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #249136

It got changed because an invisible corpse learned how to code.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #249139

Genetics is a huge mess. A big fat mess. It's incredibly poor in concept and execution.
The barrier between a player and 5 minute god injectors USED TO be that they would have to do 30~ minutes of really, really boring work to get it
but now people are circumventing that and running around with Hulk/TK/Xray at quite literally the 5 minute mark and even earlier
which is more of a problem than you might expect because it reveals just how powerful and unfun having 10 people running around with all of that is

Things need to change way beyond just nerfing powers. Not only does that need to happen, but the entire job needs a rework. It has to be made into something completely new.
Goonetics is a good start IMO, although the actual research is just a bunch of waiting. At least the minigame is minorly interesting.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Oldman Robustin
Byond Username: ForcefulCJS

Post by Oldman Robustin » #249153

Youre only going to get powers fast if you get insanely lucky.

Even as a certified genetics power game I won't do genetics research most rounds if I'm the only researcher who knows how to do it effectively. Solo research can take over 20-30 minutes and is incredibly boring.

It's literally never been easier to kill hulks. ONE ROUND OF BUCKSHOT WILL CRIT A HULK. In the time that I'm going hulk research, if you roam maint for a modular receiver, then by the time I get hulk you'll have the ability to instantly kill my hulk - wow!

Hulk rushing toward you? Literally pull a welder out of your bag you pussy, if you go blow for blow you'll kill the hulk easy.

Security flustered by hulk maymays? Use the disabler and they'll be all but useless so you can go in for a kill with a harmbaton, once again armor+harmbaton versus unarmored hulk will have the harmbaton win easily, when the hulk is moving 1 tile per minute after the disabler? The harmbaton officer will have minor bruising after murdering the hulk if they're half-decent at melee combat. Dont even get me started on how easily a borg can dunk hulks.

If its *Hulktide which appears to be more myth than reality (most geneticists, myself included, have no fucking interest in peasants crawling all over my workplace while my radio gets flooded with RAAARGHHHH!!!), the first officer to figure out how to put buckshot into the riot shotgun will get to go on a murdering spree that even double agents would be jealous of. If any non-antag hulk tries to hurt the officer, adminhelp and relish the godlike protection that admins extend to security.

Xray has the potential to spoil your antag round without you even knowing it and despite having made no mistakes in your execution - that can be frustrating. Hulk though? An assistant with floor tiles will beat that shit, just pull your head out of your ass and try something outside of your typical stun + murder formula and you'll find that hulks aint shit.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #249158

Back when I played a shitload of geneticist I think my strat was to sneak into chemistry and make a mutagen smoke grenade, then put a monkey man in one of the patients rooms by the CMOs office and smoke him up. It would get all the disabilities and only the powers were left to find.

But yeah, goon genetics WHEN?
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #249159

If a hulk greytided security that's an instant kill or CRIT if I'm nice. Don't take shit from the greytide as security. Who cares about larger numbers take your laser guns and deathsquad the fucks.
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #249246

Can we just remove the job? It brings nothing to others and just seems out of place
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #249253

>it brings nothing to others and seems out of place
>seems out of place
>out of place

It's a experimental research job on an experimental research station son.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #249256

calzilla1 wrote:Can we just remove the job? It brings nothing to others and just seems out of place
The job just exists as a "thing to do to get goodies" while waiting to man the cloning pod station. Which MDs do anyway.
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #249260

After playing a cult round, where genetics lolnoped the entire cult with their powers 10 minutes in, I join the cry of "REEEE, I DED, REMOVE GENETICS"
Bring back papercult.

DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #249271

Back in my Bay days I was mad as fuck that they axed Genetics altogether.
Now I'd also be mad as fuck, but it's preferable to leaving it in.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #249501

Did they remove mutadone and syringe rifles recently?
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #249508

Turns out it's hard to mutadone 5-10 hulks before they do significant damage.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #249512

I'm guessing they're all wearing gas masks or internals so smoke grenades don't do jack?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #249516

They ain't staying in a tight group for your grenade.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #249521

This is why as a geneticist, I never, ever leave hulkism in the machine. I'll isolate the full array, put it onto a disc, and make a civillian blend of X-Ray and cold resistance.

Then if assholes start trying to steal hulk, I make a trap gene with every single negative trait on it, and label it "Liquid DIvinity"
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #249522

XDTM wrote:They ain't staying in a tight group for your grenade.
Your grenade-making skills are lacking if you can't make smoke that fills two screens and still delivers a dose.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #249528

Oldman Robustin wrote:Youre only going to get powers fast if you get insanely lucky.

Even as a certified genetics power game I won't do genetics research most rounds if I'm the only researcher who knows how to do it effectively. Solo research can take over 20-30 minutes and is incredibly boring.

It's literally never been easier to kill hulks. ONE ROUND OF BUCKSHOT WILL CRIT A HULK. In the time that I'm going hulk research, if you roam maint for a modular receiver, then by the time I get hulk you'll have the ability to instantly kill my hulk - wow!

Hulk rushing toward you? Literally pull a welder out of your bag you pussy, if you go blow for blow you'll kill the hulk easy.

Security flustered by hulk maymays? Use the disabler and they'll be all but useless so you can go in for a kill with a harmbaton, once again armor+harmbaton versus unarmored hulk will have the harmbaton win easily, when the hulk is moving 1 tile per minute after the disabler? The harmbaton officer will have minor bruising after murdering the hulk if they're half-decent at melee combat. Dont even get me started on how easily a borg can dunk hulks.

If its *Hulktide which appears to be more myth than reality (most geneticists, myself included, have no fucking interest in peasants crawling all over my workplace while my radio gets flooded with RAAARGHHHH!!!), the first officer to figure out how to put buckshot into the riot shotgun will get to go on a murdering spree that even double agents would be jealous of. If any non-antag hulk tries to hurt the officer, adminhelp and relish the godlike protection that admins extend to security.

Xray has the potential to spoil your antag round without you even knowing it and despite having made no mistakes in your execution - that can be frustrating. Hulk though? An assistant with floor tiles will beat that shit, just pull your head out of your ass and try something outside of your typical stun + murder formula and you'll find that hulks aint shit.
You probably know this already but if r&d is working, you can upgrade the pod and greatly cut down the time needed to find powers. 100% accuracy on 1 second pulses with no damage to the monkey and you'll find all the powers in 5 minutes tops. This is easier on high pop rounds which are also the ones that most often devolve into greentide
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #249544

Suggested changes to hulk that might balance out its upsides:

Sustained hulk form results in gamma ray damage (cellular damage)

Hulks become multitile size (i.e. 2x2) which means they can't enter normal one tile doorways.

Hulks can't wear any clothing other then a casual uniform. This includes backpacks.

Hulks are unable to do fine manipulation.

Hulks get constant hallucinations (an abstraction of the rage)

Hulk only activates when "enraged", 2+ tazes or taking 15+ damage in a short span of time.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #249546

Anonmare wrote:To be honest, I think the Genetics powers need more downsides. Unlike R&D or even virology, there's no limitations on how many powers they can have or how quick they can get them except RNG and it is easily possible for a Geneticist to have every power within 20 minutes.

X-ray should make you be unable to get any benefit from flash protection. Cold Resistance makes it harder for you to cool off from a fire (it already makes cryo ineffective on you). TK makes you take extra damage from hits to your head. Dwarfism makes you unable to move past things lying on the ground and increases your interaction speed. Chameleon's downside was that it didn't turn off when you're dead but for some reason that got changed.
oddly enough I was discussing this with some folks about half an hour ago before I saw this thread, I'm just gonna copypaste:

[9:57 AM] Scree: Apparently goon genetics has a mechanic for genetic instability where giving yourself powers and fucking around with them comes at a cost
[9:59 AM] Scree: Which is... similar to a thing I had as a showerthought some time ago, which was "store a player's original DNA as a var, and periodically have a check to see how far their current DNA deviates from their original"
[9:59 AM] Scree: which may or may not have consequences if they fuck around too much.
[10:00 AM] Scree: Notably: "overt" genetic superpowers would force checks to happen far more often than just passive changes. Some wouldn't trigger the check at all.
[10:00 AM] Scree: Like - you have TK? Roll the die every time you use it.
[10:01 AM] Scree: If you have TK/Hulk/Xray/Heat-resistance AND have fucked your appearance up this shift, hope you like TUMOURS
[10:02 AM] Scree: the downside of hulk is that you stand a risk of getting what the real side-effect of exposing yourself to a gigantic burst of gamma rays is
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #249551

Screemonster wrote:
Anonmare wrote:To be honest, I think the Genetics powers need more downsides. Unlike R&D or even virology, there's no limitations on how many powers they can have or how quick they can get them except RNG and it is easily possible for a Geneticist to have every power within 20 minutes.

oddly enough I was discussing this with some folks about half an hour ago before I saw this thread, I'm just gonna copypaste:

[9:57 AM] Scree: Apparently goon genetics has a mechanic for genetic instability where giving yourself powers and fucking around with them comes at a cost
[9:59 AM] Scree: Which is... similar to a thing I had as a showerthought some time ago, which was "store a player's original DNA as a var, and periodically have a check to see how far their current DNA deviates from their original"
[9:59 AM] Scree: which may or may not have consequences if they fuck around too much.
[10:00 AM] Scree: Notably: "overt" genetic superpowers would force checks to happen far more often than just passive changes. Some wouldn't trigger the check at all.
[10:00 AM] Scree: Like - you have TK? Roll the die every time you use it.
[10:01 AM] Scree: If you have TK/Hulk/Xray/Heat-resistance AND have fucked your appearance up this shift, hope you like TUMOURS
[10:02 AM] Scree: the downside of hulk is that you stand a risk of getting what the real side-effect of exposing yourself to a gigantic burst of gamma rays is
These are all generic nerfs to all powers when the only real issue is with hulks. I think the idea of making hulk trigger over a certain threshold of damage (or when stunned) is much better, make it like some sort of temporary berserk like the skill they have in certain RPGs. It also adds to paranoia™ since you can never know if the assistant you're stunning/harmbatoning will suddenly turn into a RAGING MONSTER
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #249649

Arianya wrote:Hulks become multitile size (i.e. 2x2) which means they can't enter normal one tile doorways.
And suddenly the station has even less doors.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master

Post by Arianya » #249958

cedarbridge wrote:
Arianya wrote:Hulks become multitile size (i.e. 2x2) which means they can't enter normal one tile doorways.
Thats actually kind of the intent. The point is that by forcing hulks to rip the station apart to get around, it no longer becomes a "I'm a regular crew member when I feel like it and a destructive asshole when I want to be.", but rather that hulk is a power boost in return for inconvenience. You can still dish out hulk to everyone during cult to rip up the station looking for their base, but you might be more reticent to give it out to assistants when you know for a fact they're going to smash up every room they try to go into/out of.

XDTM
Github User

Post by XDTM » #249979

Arianya wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
Thats actually kind of the intent. The point is that by forcing hulks to rip the station apart to get around, it no longer becomes a "I'm a regular crew member when I feel like it and a destructive asshole when I want to be.", but rather that hulk is a power boost in return for inconvenience. You can still dish out hulk to everyone during cult to rip up the station looking for their base, but you might be more reticent to give it out to assistants when you know for a fact they're going to smash up every room they try to go into/out of.
If you give it to assistants you already know they're going to smash up every room they try to go into, 2x2 or not, geneticists who do it just don't care.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Arianya
In-Game Game Master

Post by Arianya » #249980

XDTM wrote:
Arianya wrote:
cedarbridge wrote:
If you give it to assistants you already know they're going to smash up every room they try to go into, 2x2 or not, geneticists who do it just don't care.
I mean, theres also the policy issue that geneticists giving out hulk aren't treated the same as toxins scientists giving out bombs, but I figured discussing that in coding feedback wasn't helpful.

calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #250019

Make hulks valid
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #250050

calzilla1 wrote:Make hulks valid
it would definitely would make it easier to deal with them if there was no ambiguity in just murdering the jackass, plus it would be a major disadvantage to being a stun immune murder machine.
Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #250265

Hulks are not human, allowing AIs to shock the fuck out of them, chew them up with doors, or have borgs attempt to robust it.

Hulks can not use any ranged weapon, making it surprisingly easy for an accurate sec officer to drop them.

Having problems getting them to take their mutagone? Shotgun syringes are a thing, you can make them from a hacked autolathe.

The "Act like an antag, get treated like an antag" rule should definitely apply. If you are running around, punching down walls into secure areas, stealing shit, and fighting with security officers, you deserve a laser hole bored through your head, and a quick trip to the roboticist.

Have the CMO watch over genetics, and don't let them give out powers. This problem isn't with the greytide, it's with asshole splicers who decide to give all the powers to everyone, or who forget to remove power gene serums from the machine with the stack of discs sitting next to them. A half competent geneticist will make sure to regulate what powers they give out to the crew. Thermal resistance and X-Ray are the two I will happily give to anyone and everyone onboard without a second thought.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250270

Anonmare wrote:X-ray should make you be unable to get any benefit from flash protection. Cold Resistance makes it harder for you to cool off from a fire (it already makes cryo ineffective on you). TK makes you take extra damage from hits to your head. Dwarfism makes you unable to move past things lying on the ground and increases your interaction speed. Chameleon's downside was that it didn't turn off when you're dead but for some reason that got changed.
>Get lit on fire
>Be physically incapable of not dying
>Inevitably die

What an excellent idea
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #250308

Shotguns are neat
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #250942

Dr_bee wrote:
calzilla1 wrote:Make hulks valid
it would definitely would make it easier to deal with them if there was no ambiguity in just murdering the jackass, plus it would be a major disadvantage to being a stun immune murder machine.
Get a flash and a baton and melee the fuck.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #250946

It's a job that rarely gets done and when it's done well it's OP episode again
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #250964

ShadowDimentio wrote:It's a job that rarely gets done and when it's done well it's OP episode again
>rarely gets done
You're more likely to find a geneticist than a CMO in medbay every round. Really makes you think.