Role-Specific Traitor Items

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Role-Specific Traitor Items

Post by Xhuis » #251615

A PR that adds framework for these has been recently merged. Which items would you like to see for what roles, and why?
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: Role-Specific Traitor Items

Post by Gun Hog » #251616

His Grace, the toolbox from Goon, for the Chaplain! (Nerfed a little, though)
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #251617

Bike horn of death for clown. Basically the same as edagger, but way more flavourful.
Bring back papercult.

Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #251626

InsaneHyena wrote:Bike horn of death for clown. Basically the same as edagger, but way more flavourful.
what does it look like?
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #251628

Armhulen wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:Bike horn of death for clown. Basically the same as edagger, but way more flavourful.
what does it look like?
Make it look exactly the same as the normal horn in every way. Same messages when you honk someone with it. They may not even realise they're being honked to death until they see their health bar go down. Onlookers seeing the clown slip someone and honk them won't know what's happening until they see blood.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #251631

me like.

botanist needs a chainsaw, a real MAN'S CHAINSAW
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #251643

Acid pies for the clown. Look like ordinary cream pies but when they hit someone they get a message in big red letters sayingYOUR FACE IS FUCKING MELTING and causes their character to scream and drop whatever they're holding to clutch their face. Causes blindness and deals continuous damage to their head unless its washed off. Overpowered but totally worth it to see some rounds where a psychotic clown goes on a rampage with deadly pies with people screaming and running around trying to find some source of water to get that shit off.

Explosive drone for roboticist. Looks like an ordinary drone but can't actually be in inhabited. When used it will cause it to beep three times. On the third beep it'll arm itself and charge at anyone nearby exploding violently once it reaches them, including you if you were stupid enough not to run while it was arming.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #251660

Screemonster wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
what does it look like?
Make it look exactly the same as the normal horn in every way. Same messages when you honk someone with it. They may not even realise they're being honked to death until they see their health bar go down. Onlookers seeing the clown slip someone and honk them won't know what's happening until they see blood.
I see there are some who have not yet experienced the var-edited bike horn.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #251663

I'm against role specific traitor items because if one gets found or seen the traitors cover is immediately blown regardless of attempts at subterfuge and sec will round up their whole department and beat em up.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #251730

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I'm against role specific traitor items because if one gets found or seen the traitors cover is immediately blown regardless of attempts at subterfuge and sec will round up their whole department and beat em up.
For this reason, when I originally made the PR, people could access the items by changing their ID to match the role they wanted it from. This was to prevent hard-tells like those you mentioned and give people who didn't start as the job they wanted a chance to use items they liked. Unfortunately, Kor and some other maintainers didn't like that, and in the end I had to push it as-is. That being said, I'm hoping that the instant outing won't be a huge problem, especially because we have very few jobs now that are one person only.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #251733

I can say that unless there's a way for any traitor to get access to a job specific item then the moment Security gets wind of a department specific item existing then I can assure you the entire department is going to get raided and placed under arrest.
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #251734

If you buy a crate of random gear there's a very good chance you get some specific antag items, so the whole "SEC WILL META YOU" falls at the first hurdle Crag fam.

Anyways, specific antag items.

Scientist: Portal gun. Is a gun that can connect to tele beacons and teleports targets to them, or has an alternate fire mode that creates portals. Slowly recharges over time.

Assistant: Greytide Mask. A gasmask that, when put on someone else's face, enslaves them to you until it's taken off.

Roboticist/Medbay: Autoimplanter. A machine that, when strapped onto your back and loaded with implants, will instantly implant them into you at a mild brute damage cost.
Roboticist: Borg Morgue. A camouflaged morgue that will automatically borg any corpses loaded into it. They have to be emagged, however!

Virologist: Virus bottles. Roll on the virus table, get a random virus (exluding flu, cold, and fake GBS). Maybe you'll get GBS, maybe you'll get a monkey fever.

Botanist: Weaponized Plant Bundle. Get a bunch of seeds for death nettles, gatfruit and kudzu. Have to be grown and cultivated into robust yields and potencies.

Librarian: Cult tome/Cult slab. Choose between the two and you gain a cult book of your choosing and cult objectives. You have no allies, however. Good luck!

Chaplain: Random spell book. You get a random spell book.
Chaplain: Construct shell and shard. You get a construct shell and shard. Make a construct army!
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #251758

Thanks for your suggestions. And yeah - I'm going to give every job item a not-so-small chance to be found in surplus crates and add some bundles, too. Even His Grace can be obtained from surplus crates.
Wait, did I say that out loud?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #251816

Spoiler:
>Roboticist
Autoborger - Behaves very similar to a malf AI autoborger except borgs made with it are de-synced and have Syndi-OS laws (sans definition regarding who is and isn't a Syndicate Agent).

>Janitor
Acid grenades -Grenades containing a powerful acid smoke, disguised as cleaning grenades, can reduce a target's equipment to mush.

>Mime
Silenced Pistol - A small pistol with an integrated silencer. Has no inhand sprite, examine text,and gives no external firing message to anyone observing them. Can only hold 6 bullets at a time and must be manually re-cocked after every shot, fires .38 rounds.

>Clown
Psychotic Prankster's kit - Contains acid cream pies that knockdown targets and melt masks/headgear. Caltrops disguised as banana peels. An airhorn that deafens targets and paralyzes them for a second or two. An Agent ID. And finally, an armoured clown suit + No-slip clown shoes and voice-changing clown mask

>Engineer
Electrified gloves - Resembles and function as insulated gloves but can be toggled to have special interactions with APCs, SMES, powered wires and power cells and drain their power. Can discharge this power to electrify targets while punching them. Loses charge over time, if not already discharged into someone.

>Geneticist
Disguised DNA injector - A DNA injector disguised as a screwdriver, and functions as one too. Can be loaded with an SE/UE/UI/etc and will instantly inject the target with the injector. Can only hold one injector at a time and replacing injectors is somewhat timely.

>Chef
Donk Co. brand Limited Edition Donk Pockets - A box containing a flavour of donk pockets that are banned in Nanotrasen space for health violations. Contains very strong, catch-all healing chemicals and grant the eater a greatly increased stun recovery time, function best when cooked. HEALTH WARNING: Eating too many at once may be hazardous to your health.

>Assistant
Decoy - A small, handheld device that fits into your pocket. On use, will create a holographic duplicate of you, with the same equipment, and turn you fully invisible for 5 seconds. Decoys preserve momentum, so if you sue them while on the move - they will continue running in the last direction you sent them down. Holographic duplicates will disappear a few seconds after being deployed.

>Medical Doctor
Tranquillizer gun - A modified stetchkin designed to fire syringes, comes pre-loaded with chloral hydrate+mute toxin syringes. Must be re-cocked after every shot, silencer sold separately.

>Chemist
Very portable chemical dispenser - A light-weight and portable chem dispenser that can be set-up anywhere. All you need to do is deploy it inhand and bolt it down with a wrench. Must be placed in a room with power. When you're finished with it, simply unwrench, drag the sprite to you and put it in your bag. Only has a small energy reservoir however.
That's all I can think of sadly
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #251831

Roboticists should have a high-tech autoimplanter that immediately turns all your limbs mechanical and gives you some of the implants from RnD.
Bring back papercult.

Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #251842

wait are these only purchasable if you are a specific job? Why not just make it so anyone can buy them but they have obvious applications for specific jobs?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #251848

Anyone can buy them if they steal IDs or make fake ones with job titles
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #251849

D&B wrote:Anyone can buy them if they steal IDs or make fake ones with job titles
That's unfortunately untrue. That was removed by maintainer request
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #251859

FIRST PR

fucking cool, i'm really onboard with tator specific items
InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #251871

Clown car. Holy shit, forget about bike horn, we need clown car.
Bring back papercult.

Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #251872

aaaand oranges is closing it
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #251878

The fact that she didn't close the PR immediately, which seems to be the case for things they don't like, makes me think that it's a joke.
Also, new PR. https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/23701
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #251880

HoP access-modifier - disguised as a multitool, click in-hand to bring up an interface similar to airlock electronics. Click any airlock to change its access levels. Now instead of giving out all-access you can roam the halls giving no-access to areas.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #251887

Screemonster wrote:HoP access-modifier - disguised as a multitool, click in-hand to bring up an interface similar to airlock electronics. Click any airlock to change its access levels. Now instead of giving out all-access you can roam the halls giving no-access to areas.
shouldn't be disguised. if you're essentially reverse emagging doors then it shouldn't be DISGUISED.

and even then a multitool disguise would be obvious because you're the hop, not an assistant or engineer
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #251888

InsaneHyena wrote:Clown car. Holy shit, forget about bike horn, we need clown car.
THIS
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #251889

optimumtact commented 35 minutes ago
GOON GO HOME, CLOSING PR IN 24 HOURS

sorry guys no clown car today
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #251893

Janitor

> Janitorial Gaolash Magboots/Boost boots - Can either lock in as magboots for extra grip / with a cooldown can activate for a burst of speed without tripping on slippery surfaces as a alternative to noslips & adrenals

> Lizard eggs/ Mice Dominator - Rears very angry lizards or a beacon that makes mice murderous & increases their health to become dangerous mobs (ideal in a mouse invasion event)

Assistant

> Disguised syndie toolbox, full of syndie tools but can be triggered to be red, blue or yellow.

> Pickpocket magnet - steals objects out of adjacent people's pockets, do so quickly in passing others or in a crowd to avoid raising suspicion. Pocket picked is random and the object will snap to your free hand (quickly stash in your pocket or run)

> Tutorial (3tc) - brings up the wiki traitor page, is a decent melee weapon and has a hollowed out slot inside it.

Chef

> Poison dining packet - Some pre-prepared food with relatively fast poison already applied & additional caches of poison inside condiment packs & bottles, a toxins pack variant. The pre-prepared food could be bought seperately.

> Exploding cake/bread - Explodes on cutting, gibs people when they eat the entire cake by themselves (cake tracks bites taken by ckey) and merely explodes people who part bit it when the cake is fully gone. Can be disguised as any cuttable.

Spoiler:
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #251910

Bartender -

Ruger MK IV MOD - 6 TC - Additional 25% chance to be on the discounted list if the Bartender's name contains "Snake" or "Solid" or "Boss"
Integrally suppressed pistol modified to fire 10mm from 22. LR. Can fire 9+1 10mm rounds or be loaded with tranq rounds one at a time. Firing tranq rounds requires you to cycle the bolt in order to load a new one.

Research Director -

Kimber Eclipse Pro II MOD - 6 TC - Factory Integrated Laser, every time a round is fired it creates a laser dot on the target (like if you used a laser pointer on them)
Match Grade pistol firing 8 (7+1) 45 ACP rounds. The chrome plated action that's laser cut down to the micron along with a hand fitted aluminium trigger group decreases the click delay by 60%

-inspired to sprite and provide custom sounds for a section in the traitor menu dedicated to name brand guns that have been modified in their own unique way, will provide sprites and animations in a new thread-
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #251913

Wyzack wrote:wait are these only purchasable if you are a specific job? Why not just make it so anyone can buy them but they have obvious applications for specific jobs?
Because it lets us add new items that might not be fun or balanced if they were bought by everyone every round.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #251915

Kor wrote:
Wyzack wrote:wait are these only purchasable if you are a specific job? Why not just make it so anyone can buy them but they have obvious applications for specific jobs?
Because it lets us add new items that might not be fun or balanced if they were bought by everyone every round.
this is actually a good point that I didn't think of, hmm
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Post by Durkel » #251918

It's good to see that we might actually start getting job specific traitor items, I always liked the idea of having unique items available to spice things up further. That and I found the reason for not allowing them under a pretense of "It makes a traitor too obvious" was really fucking stupid.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #251925

Interesting idea. This could be used to balance traitor for roles that start off less powerful (i.e. poor librarians)
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #251927

Luke Cox wrote:Interesting idea. This could be used to balance traitor for roles that start off less powerful (i.e. poor librarians)
ie give them a book that sends people to a pocket dimention

be a space prisoner
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #252006

Job Specific Mining Traitor Item: Megafauna Beacon

summons a random megafauna to the station 30 tc
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #252008

Bombadil wrote:Job Specific Mining Traitor Item: Megafauna Beacon

i thought this would be more like the singulo beacon
Bombadil
Byond Username: Kromgar

Post by Bombadil » #252010

Armhulen wrote:
Bombadil wrote:Job Specific Mining Traitor Item: Megafauna Beacon

i thought this would be more like the singulo beacon
I

I guess it would make getting megafauna on the shuttle easier.

If thats the case 20 tc then and its fucking self powered
Planet Station Best Station

Vote Planetstation and Kor Phaeron 2017
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #252011

Armhulen wrote:
Luke Cox wrote:Interesting idea. This could be used to balance traitor for roles that start off less powerful (i.e. poor librarians)
ie give them a book that sends people to a pocket dimention

be a space prisoner
For librarians I was thinking a Scribblenauts-style item with power reserves that creates what you write with it. i.e. if you write "gun" a stetchkin pops out in front of you.
Costs a huge amount, obviously.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #252017

i still like my idea more because it could have so much potential. if you wanna arrest the librarian, you'll have to go through HIS pocket dimention to reach his pocket castle
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #252028

Let traitor assistants buy a glorf/ancient jumpsuit from the "for showing you are the boss" category
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #252087

I decided to give librarians an abridged arcane tome that they can draw weak runes with.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #252119

pleasemergehisgracepleasemergehisgradePLEASEMERGEHISGRACE
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #252177

Mime - Dart gun inside a cane. Filled with one polonium dart to start off.

Clown - Laughter that cuts off O2
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #252188

Reece wrote:Mime - Dart gun inside a cane. Filled with one polonium dart to start off.

Clown - Laughter that cuts off O2
or a disease that slowly turns you into a clown
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #252191

Another mime one - dummy holding a revolver. Serves as a voice changer as well, so the dummy speaks and kills for the mime.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #252263

Clown- Fake Revolver: A revolver that appears to be the same as a regular revolver, however when fired it shoots whoever fired it instead. The clown fires it normally, however.

Mime- Silencer: An item that applies the silenced property to any item it's used on, giving no audio cues. Use it on a esword for maximum hilarity.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #252293

ShadowDimentio wrote:Clown- Fake Revolver: A revolver that appears to be the same as a regular revolver, however when fired it shoots whoever fired it instead. The clown fires it normally, however.

Mime- Silencer: An item that applies the silenced property to any item it's used on, giving no audio cues. Use it on a esword for maximum hilarity.
turn the fake revolver into honk paste that you can apply to any item to make it backfire when others use it
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #252300

Super Aggro Crag wrote:I'm against role specific traitor items because if one gets found or seen the traitors cover is immediately blown regardless of attempts at subterfuge and sec will round up their whole department and beat em up.
That's why you make them a bit more lethal or hilarious than normal. It's a trade off.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #252392

Armhulen wrote:
ShadowDimentio wrote:Clown- Fake Revolver: A revolver that appears to be the same as a regular revolver, however when fired it shoots whoever fired it instead. The clown fires it normally, however.

turn the fake revolver into honk paste that you can apply to any item to make it backfire when others use it
HonkCO Brand Jamming Lubricant, 1TC. An incredible product developed for clowns, by clowns, of clowns that imbues their clumsiness into a weapon. Only real clowns know the secret to not shoot yourself is to aim at your own face.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #252427

ShadowDimentio wrote:
Armhulen wrote:

HonkCO Brand Jamming Lubricant, 1TC. An incredible product developed for clowns, by clowns, of clowns that imbues their clumsiness into a weapon. Only real clowns know the secret to not shoot yourself is to aim at your own face.
i'm sorry the dream is dead, they already got the revolver. no metabreaking here move along

>also

adding honk paste to the captain's gun and sword then fighting him would be fucking hilarious
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #252864

Cargotech and QM: Micro MULEnavbeacon Injector - 10 TC

Looks like a pen. You can turn it on or off to create a beacon while you are carrying it. You can also stab someone to inject an always active beacon into someone. Once injected, the pen cannot be used as a beacon anymore. Obviously, this is meant to be used to either lure hacked mulebots through narrow maintenance shafts or make them chase your poor target down.