His Grace powerlevel

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

His Grace powerlevel

Post by Qbopper » #257233

I don't think it's a secret I'm staunchly anti-murderboning, and for that reason I dislike his grace, but even ignoring that whole debate - I think his grace still needs work

It's likely partially "no one knows what it does yet" syndrome causing everyone to die to it, but a good 12 people were eaten last round, and a significant number that I forget was eaten by the toolbox alone after the traitor was consumed

I'm not asking for it to be removed right away or something, I just think it could use some more balance passes.
Limey wrote:its too late.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: His Grace powerlevel

Post by Armhulen » #257246

you stinky idiot when the toolbox goes back to sleep it drops ALL the bodies it ate. and that's after it eats it's owner
ChangelingRain
Byond Username: ChangelingRain
Github Username: ChangelingRain

Post by ChangelingRain » #257261

It does not drop everyone it ate until it is destroyed entirely.
Destroying it isn't actually hard, though; all you have to do is wait for it to go to sleep, then drop it in the deconstructive analyzer/the crematorium/the disposals grinder.
Plays Joan Lung and various AIs and cyborgs with mythology and magical creature-themed names. Joan on IRC.
earth-clawing illuminati trans girl
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #257372

HoS what does the secHUD say about its power level?!
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #257474

Anonmare wrote:HoS what does the secHUD say about its power level?!
ITS OVER THE NUTSHACK
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #257482

ChangelingRain wrote:It does not drop everyone it ate until it is destroyed entirely.
Destroying it isn't actually hard, though; all you have to do is wait for it to go to sleep, then drop it in the deconstructive analyzer/the crematorium/the disposals grinder.
i didn't know this but my point should stand because of what you said
Reece
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece » #257485

I joked that someone needs to cuff it on Sybil and officer ran up to try. Shit was funny.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #257543

Reece wrote:I joked that someone needs to cuff it on Sybil and officer ran up to try. Shit was funny.
I saw that and laughed, don't remember if it ate him though

And I know the bodies are recoverable, but if it eats [X] people, that's [X] people to clone and that can be a while

It's not the worst thing on the server, but it was pretty ridiculous watching a single person just glomp half the crew in one round
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #257564

Qbopper wrote:
Reece wrote:I joked that someone needs to cuff it on Sybil and officer ran up to try. Shit was funny.

And I know the bodies are recoverable, but if it eats [X] people, that's [X] people to clone and that can be a while

It's not the worst thing on the server, but it was pretty ridiculous watching a single person just glomp half the crew in one round
funnier than ebow esword or dual esword, which the latter gives you bonus points.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #257684

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:
Qbopper wrote:

funnier than ebow esword or dual esword, which the latter gives you bonus points.
I suppose I would be a hypocrite if I didn't consider the hilarity of whatever murderboning is going on, considering on sybil today someone was using stuns to use an emagged defib on half the station and I was crying of laughter