Amateur corner spritedump & minor sprite ideas

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Amateur corner spritedump & minor sprite ideas

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #273912

For all you tryhards out there, drop anything that doesn't fit anywhere else into here. For instance ive been trying to work on better spider models. At the moment i have a very red and colorful spider that wouldn't look out of place on lavaland.

Attention to detail here in the flattened head, and if you look at the legs, the underbelly part of the spider is exposed showin in the red hue also shared with its face. The abdomen of the spider is taken creatively to mimic a goliath face. Overall the spider rather than like a more agile huntsman has flat side facing legs, it is not a type of spider that would run after its prey but prefer to secure itself onto a web (in real world terms) the abdomen to stop itself dragging is moderately sized and bulbous.

And this is a half hearted attempt at doing a spider egg as partially inspired by xenomorph egg design, but also diverging away from real life spiders that rely on mass amounts of tiny spiderlings, so its actively seen that something large is gestating inside the egg, rather than millions of scrambling things waiting to get out

Feel free to share your bits and bob work for whatever you might be doing in the amateur corner.
Last edited by FantasticFwoosh on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spoiler:
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Amatuer corner spritedump & minor sprite ideas

Post by danno » #273934

it's "amateur"
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re: Amatuer corner spritedump & minor sprite ideas

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #273948

This isn't a grammatic anonymous, but well spotted.

Spoiler: