Sprite Requests

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Sprite Requests

Post by peoplearestrange » #86725

Bottom post of the previous page:

Also can anyone re-sprite a solar array to look like a satellite dish for my event thingy coming up?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #86727

peoplearestrange wrote:Also can anyone re-sprite a solar array to look like a satellite dish for my event thingy coming up?
THere's actually already one in the game under hive.dmi I think
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #86730

that satellite dish is pretty much just a weird ball... I doubt it'd fit PAS's requirements.
私は完璧
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #87837

Yeah it was something I wanted to be able to be rotated similar to the solars themselves. But oh well, imagination and renaming it is!
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #89658

I've got a really shitty project in mind and I need a 3x3 rune overlay, does not have to be greyscaled, so preferably in black/dark grey

Like, 3 tiles by 3 tiles.

96 x 96
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #89703

I do it

I did it
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #89796

peoplearestrange wrote:Can someone make a floating drone type sprite?

Something thats kinda ellipsoid, shiny/futuristic looking and bobs up and down slightly (similar to the no gravity bob).

Be nice to have a AI drone thing similar to the ones in Ian M Bank's "Culture" books.

Something like this, but not exactly this?

Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #89869

There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #95386

I need a wheelchair sprite.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Mandurrh
Byond Username: Mandurrh

Post by Mandurrh » #95492

Ricotez wrote:I need a wheelchair sprite.
Here is the wheelchair from bay and the overlay. Im not sure if you wanted an edited custom sprite for tg but here are the original and the overlay.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/guga7s2gvnjq1 ... r.dmi?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/khf9qwjj5g0tm ... y.dmi?dl=0
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #95496

Oh of course, it has an overlay. I looked at Bay's wheelchair sprite but it was missing one direction, I hadn't realized it uses an overlay system. Thanks!
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Mandurrh
Byond Username: Mandurrh

Post by Mandurrh » #95537

Ricotez wrote:Oh of course, it has an overlay. I looked at Bay's wheelchair sprite but it was missing one direction, I hadn't realized it uses an overlay system. Thanks!

No problem. I'm pro wheelchair. Good luck!
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #98688

lmao now he's deleting his own posts with nsos as reason

anyway I need someone to sprite me up a dog bed for Ian because reasons
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TrustyGun
Byond Username: TrustyGun

Post by TrustyGun » #98793

Here you go.

Attachments
bed.dmi
bed.dmi (354 Bytes) Viewed 16086 times
Usually Julian Mackabee or K.I.N.G
AnturK
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Anturke

Post by AnturK » #98801

Need a sprite for this https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/10143
Anything that looks like shapeshifting creature real form goes. Bonus points for changing animation.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #98866

I'll literally buy you Shovel Knight if you make it an MLP changeling and get it merged.

Chiefly so I get something to laugh.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #98888

TrustyGun wrote:Here you go.

Looks a bit flat and uncomfortable. I was thinking something more like this:

Mind giving it another shot?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #98891

It does look a bit casseroleish.

Perfect for food.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
TrustyGun
Byond Username: TrustyGun

Post by TrustyGun » #99018

Vekter wrote: Mind giving it another shot?
Okay.

Attachments
bed.dmi
bed.dmi (395 Bytes) Viewed 16086 times
Usually Julian Mackabee or K.I.N.G
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #99019

Perfecto. I'll merge it in tomorrow night.
Spoiler:

peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #99109

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:I made another one here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xc542mqy81xz ... e.dmi?dl=0
Nice! Thanks :) Could you edit it to bob up and down slightly?
EDIT: Ok im a dumb, it does hover.

John_Oxford wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:Can someone make a floating drone type sprite?

Something thats kinda ellipsoid, shiny/futuristic looking and bobs up and down slightly (similar to the no gravity bob).

Be nice to have a AI drone thing similar to the ones in Ian M Bank's "Culture" books.

Something like this, but not exactly this?

Its a bit to "plane" like, I wanted something that hovers, not something that flys as such.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #99586

I have two requests.

I need a bumper car sprite with directions and if possible, layered like the janicart.

And fleshy walls/floor tiles.
phil235
Byond Username: Phil235

Post by phil235 » #102381

I need new sprites for the new action buttons of my mech code refactor PR, especially the buttons for:
- "Eject"
- "Cycle Equipment"
- "Zoom" (special ability of marauder)
- "Defense mode" (Durand)
- "Switch damage type" (Phazon)
- "Phase" (Phazon)

Also, I could use better mech damage alert sprites.

In the image: eject, toggle airtank, cycle quipment, toggle lights and view stats buttons; also mech damage and low cell charge alerts.
Last edited by phil235 on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a tgstation coding maintainer janitor
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #103113

phil235 wrote:I need new sprites for the new action buttons of my mech code refactor PR, especially the buttons for:
- "Eject"
- "Cycle Equipment"

Also, I could use better mech damage alert sprites.

In the image: eject, toggle airtank, cycle quipment, toggle lights and view stats buttons; also mech damage and low cell charge alerts.
Defense mode could use the REVOLUTION fist
JackHunt
Byond Username: JackHunt

Post by JackHunt » #103430

Can I make a request for some trees? The only ones I can find in SS13 look kinda bad. Just something vaguely deciduous and green. If it was in the style of those kirby potted plants, that would be perfect.
Chiefwaffles
Byond Username: Chiefwaffles

Post by Chiefwaffles » #104132

If anyone could do a sprite for the Automated Announcement System, I'd appreciate it. I don't even know what it'd look like, but the gist is that it's a minor 'machine' that announces various things over the radio.

Maaybe something similar to an existing TComms machine?
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #104217

I need a sprite of a bear cub, something like a mini version of the default space bear would work.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
ZyloWalsh
Byond Username: ZyloWalsh

Post by ZyloWalsh » #104234

Chiefwaffles wrote:If anyone could do a sprite for the Automated Announcement System, I'd appreciate it. I don't even know what it'd look like, but the gist is that it's a minor 'machine' that announces various things over the radio.

Maaybe something similar to an existing TComms machine?
So how many different states do you need. Will it be constructable? Any lights?
How many oats can three goats stuff in their coats while in separate boats sipping on floats?
ZyloWalsh

Post by ZyloWalsh » #104272

Here is what I'd imagine the AAS to be. You can open and close it. It has powered(animated like the rest of the tcomms machines) and unpowered states. And three lights that you may play with as overlays.

The dmi is attached.
Attachments
AAS.dmi
AAS.dmi (1.32 KiB) Viewed 16087 times
Last edited by ZyloWalsh on Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How many oats can three goats stuff in their coats while in separate boats sipping on floats?
Chiefwaffles
Byond Username: Chiefwaffles

Post by Chiefwaffles » #104437

That looks great; thanks!
ZyloWalsh

Post by ZyloWalsh » #104483

AnturK wrote:Need a sprite for this https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/10143
Anything that looks like shapeshifting creature real form goes. Bonus points for changing animation.
Here is a goo creature thing I made. It has movement and idle animation with a dead state.

Attachments
morph.dmi
morph.dmi (1.38 KiB) Viewed 16087 times
ZyloWalsh

Post by ZyloWalsh » #104600

phil235 wrote:I need new sprites for the new action buttons of my mech code refactor PR, especially the buttons for:
- "Eject"
- "Cycle Equipment"
- "Phase" (Phazon)
Here is the first batch. Tell me if you like the style. I can always change it.

Attachments
mech_actions.dmi
mech_actions.dmi (1.14 KiB) Viewed 16088 times
phil235
Byond Username: Phil235

Post by phil235 » #104632

ZyloWalsh wrote:
Here is the first batch. Tell me if you like the style. I can always change it.

Thanks for the sprites!

I like the eject and cycle equipment (although only the one w/o number is needed since the amount of equipment on mech can vary from 0 to 6).
The air and light look good but I'm afraid just having the word "light" and "air" isn't sufficient to make it easily identifiable, it could use an image instead of a simple rectangle.
"View mode" is ambiguous. It should be "view stats" at least. Also, here again, I'd prefer a big image rather than just words. The action buttons are already pretty small so we don't want players to have to a long close look to distinguish the words on each button before clicking.

I like the colors, it will help players not confuse mech action buttons with the other ones.
I'm a tgstation coding maintainer janitor
ZyloWalsh

Post by ZyloWalsh » #104879

Here is another morph thing.
Attachments
float_morph.dmi
float_morph.dmi (1.02 KiB) Viewed 16086 times
ZyloWalsh

Post by ZyloWalsh » #104998

phil235 wrote: Thanks for the sprites!

I like the eject and cycle equipment (although only the one w/o number is needed since the amount of equipment on mech can vary from 0 to 6).
The air and light look good but I'm afraid just having the word "light" and "air" isn't sufficient to make it easily identifiable, it could use an image instead of a simple rectangle.
"View mode" is ambiguous. It should be "view stats" at least. Also, here again, I'd prefer a big image rather than just words. The action buttons are already pretty small so we don't want players to have to a long close look to distinguish the words on each button before clicking.

I like the colors, it will help players not confuse mech action buttons with the other ones.
Okay, here are all of the action buttons.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't include "smoke". It should be in the dmi now.
Attachments
mech_actions.dmi
mech_actions.dmi (3.04 KiB) Viewed 23062 times
Not-Dorsidarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #107168

I think the base ninja suit (The one without the glowing green shit) actually looks pretty close to what you're after
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #108318

After several cult rounds where people wouldn't GET AROUND THE FUCKING NAR'SIE RUNE, I would like a custom sprite for the Summon Nar'sie rune. Black with a red glow would look best. Somebody in the minor suggestion threads showed interest in implementing it.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #108463

Luke Cox wrote:After several cult rounds where people wouldn't GET AROUND THE FUCKING NAR'SIE RUNE, I would like a custom sprite for the Summon Nar'sie rune. Black with a red glow would look best. Somebody in the minor suggestion threads showed interest in implementing it.
That would be me. Make it sexy and animated! I could probably give it a luminosity level to make it stand out even more.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #108504

How hard would a Fat Sprite project be right now?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #108506

ThanatosRa wrote:How hard would a Fat Sprite project be right now?
Quoting myself
Nienhaus wrote:
An0n3 wrote:Now bring bat fat sprites. Two great things that go great together (when forced on the participants).
Have fun getting a spriter for that.
I'll take payment.
Hey.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #108507

Nienhaus wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:How hard would a Fat Sprite project be right now?
Quoting myself
Nienhaus wrote:
An0n3 wrote:Now bring bat fat sprites. Two great things that go great together (when forced on the participants).
Have fun getting a spriter for that.
I'll take payment.

Oh I missed that.

That bad huh.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #108508

It's just take a while honestly.

Edit:Btw the cost would be like, a pizza. ;)
Hey.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #108720

>no money

shit.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #116725

I was one of those people who suggested stacked rod sprites, but I'm thinking that it may now be appropriate for other material stacks, if possible.

Either 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/5-50, or 1/1, 2/2, 3/3-50, please.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #120151

oh no j_mads was talking about hydroponics sprites near me
the fever
the THIRST
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #120399

I would like a sprite for a Science themed space suit which is also a bomb suit, for the RD. Very low priority, it is not likey to actually be implemented. But, you know, just in case.
Amnestik
Byond Username: Amnestik

Post by Amnestik » #122878

New chapel pews would be nice

Or at least north/south angles for the old ones, as the 'altar' hasn't been oriented that way since about 2011

In fact: an altar, collection plate, holy water font, communion chalice, communion wafers, paten, all that shit would be pretty neat
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #123600

I would like to request a Maneki-neko spirit.
Prefrebly a model that works on springs that last for a few minutes before needing to be restarted but an electronic model or even just a static image without a moving arm would still be great. (In fact I can easily do enough to make the spring loaded action look right myself probably (with a constantly moving arm that is I lack the skills to animate an arm))

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maneki-neko
DaemonBomb
Byond Username: Daemonbomb

Post by DaemonBomb » #124156

Amnestik wrote:New chapel pews would be nice

Or at least north/south angles for the old ones, as the 'altar' hasn't been oriented that way since about 2011

In fact: an altar, collection plate, holy water font, communion chalice, communion wafers, paten, all that shit would be pretty neat
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4865
Roze Armitage/Sid Spades/GHEDE.loa
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #128208

A few sprites I would like are

Bottled water.

Weird ancient alien tiki stone things of nondescript cultural origin (with maybe a purplish glowing version)

A syndicate engineer hardsuit, probably just a black and red streaked version of a normal engineering hardsuit.

A generic hardsuit, probably just grey and silver like the EVA suit colors.

A military hardsuit, dunno what it would look like.

Some small frog with a hopping sprite.

A swat helm variant that is just plain looking.

An AK-47.

A Laser AK-47.

Some sort of Russian Transport Chopper and a Helipad turf sprites (4x4 tiles) probably something like this:
Spoiler:
Military tactical goggles.

Some black keycard scanner with a red/green light and an off version of it.

A soviet and a pirate ID card, with a hammer and a sickle and skull and crossbones respectively.

A wooden crossbow.

A generic grey rock.

Alot to ask for but I have plans :^)
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #128692

I think theres already a syndi engineering suit on the derelict