they said 3/4 mobs cant be done

well fuck you
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Sprite Requests

Post by MMMiracles » #359852

I'm making something in a similar area of the paper wizard mini-boss with the concept being a cult who believes we're all in a simulation. I have most of the boss' abilities done but I have no idea what to do for a sprite. I was thinking something akin to a tech-savvy wizard or bionic cultist. I'm not in a rush to see it done but I'd like to have something better than what I could probably put together when I PR it.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #359880

Please, change the appearance of the mining explorer suit to note how many slabs of goliath plate you've put on it. The Ripley gets some awesome rusty shoulder pads, why not the explorer suit?

Serves two purposes: Lets miners feel like more of a bad ass when they return to station, and lets crew know just how heavily armored a miner is if they need to fight them. Considering a fully armored explorer suit is along the same lines as riot armor in terms of melee resistance, I figure having a visual marker for how strong the armor is would help people know to avoid, or seek a different weapon when handling rogue miners.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
Mark9013100
Byond Username: Mark9013100

Post by Mark9013100 » #363131

Shuttle chairs! It'd be nice to have furniture more fitting of a shuttle instead of the same chairs used everywhere.
Amuys
Byond Username: Amuys

Post by Amuys » #365368

I did some stuff for the miner, fully upgraded.
Last edited by Amuys on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #365370

MMMiracles wrote:I need something like a holo-wall, like those openings you see in sci-fi hangers that allow you to pass through but blocks atmosphere changes between the inside and outside. Should have an on and off state.
are you wanting them to be directional like an east-west and north-south or full-tile like airlocks/walls/windows?

If the latter I sorta have an idea in mind
Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #365482

Amuys wrote:I did some stuff for the miner, fully upgraded.
NEAT! Although I'd drop the tentacles off the back. Otherwise awesome.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #379036

I'm moving changeling powers from verbs to action buttons and could use a sprite for each of the changeling powers. The list of powers can be found here. I've only skimmed that list but not listed are Absorb and Hivemind Up/Download

Ones that don't have a verb already like hivemind won't have a button and therefore won't need a sprite, and I'm thinking of cutting the stings into action buttons so if you don't want to sprite them you don't have to. I'm also thinking of merging the Revive button with the Regenerative Stasis button, so only the stasis one will need a sprite.

Big thanks in advance if you do this

Edit: no longer needed, thanks!
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Garen
Byond Username: Garen7

Post by Garen » #380590

hey can someone make an integrated circuit that is worn on the back? Please try to make it noticeable to the average person, like maybe make a claw coming out the top, a satellite dish, some bright green lights, or something, I think people will be using it for combat as a turret or a rapid fire thrower if you want any idea as to what it will be used for. If you do make multiple versions like was done previously with circuitry then i will gladly implement them. Thank you in also, i don't know what goes into making sprites but i do appreciate it.
JStheguy
Byond Username: JStheguy

Post by JStheguy » #381661

Garen wrote:hey can someone make an integrated circuit that is worn on the back? Please try to make it noticeable to the average person, like maybe make a claw coming out the top, a satellite dish, some bright green lights, or something, I think people will be using it for combat as a turret or a rapid fire thrower if you want any idea as to what it will be used for. If you do make multiple versions like was done previously with circuitry then i will gladly implement them. Thank you in also, i don't know what goes into making sprites but i do appreciate it.
Here you go, and I'll throw in a bunch of other wearable tech sprites I cobbled together out of edited and recolored pre-existing sprites a while back absolutely free. So feel free to use the rest of these if you ever want to let a spessman be able to turn into a walking clusterfuck of electronic assemblies.
Garen
Byond Username: Garen7

Post by Garen » #382044

Wow they're beautiful :heart: . Thanks!
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #385482

I would love to have some bumper car sprites with directionals.

I know I may be asking for a bit much on this part, but the ability to make the back half of the bumper car transperant depending on facing as well so it looks like the person is actually sitting in the bumper car.

Any sprites for carnival style popcorn stands, balloon stands, ice cream stands, and burger stands.

I am also willing to commission it as well through paypal, I have no idea what to start at, so let's say $20?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #385493

you don't need the bumper car to be transparent, the way we do that with vehicles is to just layer it over the occupant when it turns to face north
Spoiler:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #385525

I need a language icon for bird speech.
Swagbringer
Byond Username: Swagbringer

Post by Swagbringer » #394334

An updated sprite for condiment bottles. The current ones do not show the chemical colour and makes it hard to juggle lots of them.
DirtySpittoon
Byond Username: DirtySpittoon

Post by DirtySpittoon » #427996

Swagbringer wrote:An updated sprite for condiment bottles. The current ones do not show the chemical colour and makes it hard to juggle lots of them.
Got the current in use sprite location for them? I can giver it a shot.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #448956

I Remember someone made some cute chibi targetting doll sprite a long time ago, which interested me because the larger eyes and mouth would make targetting much more bearable. Anyone remember what I’m talking about?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #470105

Requesting sprites for https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/42443 , specifically:
- An action button icon for Mind Reader
- A better on-mob sprite for the antenna (mine is a 1px wide column going straight up off of the head, kinda ugly)
- Low priority, but an action button sprite for antenna (the button opens the radio menu for it). Doesn't actually need a sprite but if you want to make one to make it more thematic be my guest
Spoiler:
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #470125

Anyone want a sprite cranberry?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #470141

ShadowDimentio wrote:Anyone want a sprite cranberry?
meme.png
► Show Spoiler
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #470686

PKPenguin321 wrote:Requesting sprites for https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/42443 , specifically:
- A better on-mob sprite for the antenna (mine is a 1px wide column going straight up off of the head, kinda ugly)
- Low priority, but an action button sprite for antenna (the button opens the radio menu for it). Doesn't actually need a sprite but if you want to make one to make it more thematic be my guest
Update on this, I could still use a better antenna on-mob sprite but you don't need to worry about the action buttons.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #474338

PKPenguin321 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Requesting sprites for https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/42443 , specifically:
Update on this, I could still use a better antenna on-mob sprite but you don't need to worry about the action buttons.
Bumping this one since the PR is still up and just needs sprites, really
Spoiler:
nullbear
Byond Username: Nullbear

Post by nullbear » #484872

Need/want a big set of 'crystal' sprites for some SM shenanigans.

Crystal has two "size" variables. For simplicity, "internal" and "external". Ranges from tiny to multi-tile.

Here is mockup/example. I'm happy with appearance, but would prefer closer to 3/4 view, and I have no idea how to go about doing the internal/external size stuff. (Was originally thinking of just overlaying one on the other, but it looks like trash.)

Examples of how i want the internal/external to read:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... c_cube.jpg
https://orig00.deviantart.net/6259/f/20 ... bt6uhr.gif

Where it's a supermatter-esque core inside a translucent glass/diamond/whatever crystal, and the size of the core and exterior scale independently.

Will provide mockup file if requested.
RobustAndRun
Byond Username: RobustAndRun

Post by RobustAndRun » #500660

I'm adding coca, cocaine, crack etc. and need some sprites. Whoever can send me this, completed and only slightly half-assed, will receive the following incredible rewards, shipped directly to their address:
- 20 canadian dollars, which is like 15 real dollars
- A heart-felt thank you note
- One (1) hot sauce OR salsa packet (your choice)

The following icons are needed:

- Coca seeds (maybe a green/white packet)

- Coca plant in hydro basin, all stages

- Harvested coca leaf

- Coca tea beverage icon (dunno, just modify the existing tea/coffee icon?)

- Cocaine brick

- Crack rock (maybe 2 or 3 different shapes if you're feeling up to it, but just one good one is fine)

- lightbulb pipe, empty and filled states (I'm gonna add a crafting recipe to turn a round lightbulb into a makeshift crack pipe, like below)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #500854

Sisyphus made a cocaine PR a while ago but it was closed since it was mock epinephrine. Still he had sprites for the cocaine lines on floor and stuff so you might wanna take some of it: https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/42717 .
Btw you might wanna get approval before going through all the work, I don’t think anyone wants chem more oversaturated than it already is.
[this space reserved]
py01
Byond Username: Py01

Post by py01 » #504330

A lot of backpacks don't have inhand sprites, if someone want to take a go. I've just made a PR to make them all have the grey backpack inhand as a placeholder, but actual colorful sprites for them would be nice. Explorer, mime, botany, chemistry, genetics, scientist, and virology backpacks have no inhand currently.
hiynastrike
Byond Username: Hiynastrike

Post by hiynastrike » #576051

PKPenguin321 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
Bumping this one since the PR is still up and just needs sprites, really
I'm not sure what kind of standards you're looking for in terms of style beyond 32x32. But I made a couple action buttons
Top: 3 versions of the Antenna in case having that icon pop up isn't clear on what it does
Bottom: Mind reading Icon
Spoiler:

I do pixel drawings of crewmembers. You can see them all to date here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27326

Mark me down as a Space Bear Fan Image
Tohg7.
Byond Username: Tohg7.

Post by Tohg7. » #585598

Can i get Snow bank, snow boulder, ice sword, ice hatchet and ice sword sprites, we need it to expand on Geladikinesis.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #650886

Hair glitter would be fun to see even if every feline will use it
Surrealistik
Byond Username: Surrealistik

Post by Surrealistik » #651762

Is there any medieval peasant sprites?
Flightless
Byond Username: Emuboi

Post by Flightless » #656989

Here are some ice sprites, im new to spriting, so they may be a little shit, but hey, at least the exist. Hope you like them!
-flightless
PS: What do you mean by snow bank? Like a tile that's a mountain of snow?

EDIT: Files didn't send, second times the charm?
Attachments
IceItem.png
IceItem.png (363 Bytes) Viewed 2583 times
Ice Hatchet.png
Ice Hatchet.png (181 Bytes) Viewed 2585 times
Ice_sword.png
Ice_sword.png (274 Bytes) Viewed 2591 times
Is immune to good ideas, hates both greytiders and security. Curator 4 life.