Sprite Requests

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Sprite Requests

Post by DemonFiren » #274223

Bottom post of the previous page:

Man, no. Canadians are way too nice to insult like that.

Really, you should leaf them alone.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Lombardo2
Byond Username: Lombardo2

Post by Lombardo2 » #274739

Armhulen wrote:Reminder that we still need cuck cult sprites
I wasn't satisfied with my version so I discarded it. Just came out of midterms so I'll try to do them this weekend
Lombardo2
Byond Username: Lombardo2

Post by Lombardo2 » #274980

So here's a draft

I'm not too sure about the gear on its back but it was suggested on coderbus, here's without the gear

Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #275194

Lombardo2 wrote:
Alipheese wrote:
Lombardo2 wrote:
Alipheese wrote:I need a nice bit of sprites, preferably message me.
What do you need?
Various plant sprites. Inhands. And food sprites. I've tried but they always turn out horrible.

Edit for clarification. Palm tree, napalm tree, basil, queen basil, cashew, then the grown plant produce. bagels, peanut butter jar, pb&j sandwich.
I'm quite busy these days but I can help. Why don't you make a google doc or something listing the sprites you need? With trees you mean trees for hydroponics or for decoration? Also which foods and indhands.
Thanks again, sorry for late reply, been doing IRL stuff for abit and havent even been able to play,
made a document with the sprites I need and some pictures to clarify.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #279626

Looking for somebody to help greyscale/whitescale an existing mob sprite set I have to work reasonably with color vars. PM me directly if you're interested since I don't really check this subforum regularly.

Also, I need Too much N2 and Not enough N2 alert icons like we have for Oxygen and Co2
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #280370

cedarbridge wrote:Looking for somebody to help greyscale/whitescale an existing mob sprite set I have to work reasonably with color vars. PM me directly if you're interested since I don't really check this subforum regularly.

Also, I need Too much N2 and Not enough N2 alert icons like we have for Oxygen and Co2
just put it in paint.net or something or paint and then use the posterize function button lol
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #286282

A sprite for an open briefcase on the ground containing a mini-bluespace pad.

A teleportation pad with directional arrow sprites, ideally also for half-dirs like NW-NE, although this one is not really crucial to my idea.
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #287072

Hi, if its at all possible, id like a sprite for a goopy mess of pulp for paper.

Ideally small enough to come off a drying rack but not too small because its a stack item, my prior attempt uh, turned out BAD.

Spoiler:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #294532

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ad#p294179

I'm working on this now - dunno what dimensions would look best, but I had something like these rats in mind

Limey wrote:its too late.
vcordie
Byond Username: Vcordie

Post by vcordie » #296436

Looking for sprites for the G.L.O.O cannon. Need in hand, on character sprites, projectile sprite, and a sprite for a "gloo barrier" which is what happens when gloo hardens on a tile, also possibly overlays for reinforcing a wall/window. willing to pay, memo me in coderbus with your price point and how long. I'll probably ask for examples of past work.

edit: it occurs to me all of you won't know what the gloo cannon is. well here you go. https://youtu.be/MCr2LjrO1Jw I've decided against using it as a immobilization weapon and purely have its functionality be a tool, to quickly patch breaches, make barriers, and reinforce your autism fort.
uhhh hey guys its me Kor Phaerooin
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #296498

people need to stop trying to add weapons from their current FOTM games, for fucks sake.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
vcordie
Byond Username: Vcordie

Post by vcordie » #296505

its not a gun. IT'S A CANNON...that shoots harmless glue that'll do fuck all to mobs.
uhhh hey guys its me Kor Phaerooin
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #296530

doesn't matter what it does
people always see something in a fresh viddie game and go "ahhhh im going to put it in ss13!!!" whether or not it fits or the game needs it
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #301242

danno wrote:doesn't matter what it does
people always see something in a fresh viddie game and go "ahhhh im going to put it in ss13!!!" whether or not it fits or the game needs it
first i'm agreeing with sawrge now with danno what the fuck is going on.

Also no stop putting in references to your favorite new game.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #309407

can someone sprite growth states in hydro trays for the mushrooms and cacti from lavaland?
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #309410

the little shrooms that surround the large shrooms/cacti are essentially growth states, you just gotta position it around to fit on the trays
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #309417

good call

it always bugged me that you couldn't get seeds from those
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
tacolizard
Byond Username: Tacolizard
Github Username: Tacolizard

Post by tacolizard » #313451

I need liver and stomach sprites for plasmamen. They can be alien looking, they don't have to look like human organs.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #313528

You might want some robotic ones too!
tacolizard
Byond Username: Tacolizard
Github Username: Tacolizard

Post by tacolizard » #313593

Gun Hog wrote:You might want some robotic ones too!

we already got some sprites for robotic livers and stomachs but they look kinda crappy, so that's bonus points if someone makes em.
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #318622

This poor, super-deadly chem sprayer for the nuke ops has been left without an in-hand sprite.
Could someone please make one?
Current off-hand sprite:
Also DRAGnet needs one.
All done!
Y0SH1M4S73R
Byond Username: Y0SH1_M4S73R
Github Username: Y0SH1M4S73R

Post by Y0SH1M4S73R » #329907

I need some sprites for my hardsuit rework. In particular, here's what I need:

Absolutely necessary sprites:
  • Worn and item sprites for the four main types of hardsuit frames - regular, improvised, compact, and ultracompact. The ultracompact hardsuit frame should have a blood cult-themed appearance because only the cult hardsuit uses it.
  • Worn and item sprites for an "insulated pressure suit" - a tight-fitting, unencumbering, spaceproof suit.
  • A greyscaled underlay for hardsuits that have a lining to them. It should be cloth-white when colored #ffffff, because white cloth is a usable hardsuit lining.
  • Worn and item sprites for bare hardsuit hemlets, as well as an underlay for when the helmets have internal plating.
  • Worn and item sprites for hardsuit visors - metal, glass, reinforced glass, plasmaglass, reinforced plasmaglass, and electronic. Like the lining sprites should underlay onto hardsuit frames, these should seamlessly underlay onto hardsuit helmets. These can be greyscaled, and I'll just code in the appropriate colors.
  • Item sprites for all the different types of hardsuit plating. Every currently-existing hardsuit gets its own kind of external plating.
Optional sprites whose absence will be graphically awkward:
  • "combat mode" sprites for every currently existing hardsuit. You can do just the helmets if you want.
  • Replace every hardsuit having a separate sprite for having the flashlight on with every hardsuit having an overlay for when the flashlight is on. Also add these overlays to hardsuit helmets that never had flashlights to begin with.
Totally optional sprites (and what I'll do if these aren't made):
  • Remove the visors from the helmets of existing hardsuits, and replace them with separate greyscaled versions that are overlaid onto the helmet sprite. (If I don't get these sprites, I'll just require hardsuits to have visors before applying the external plating)
Finished sprites:
  • An item sprite for a flashlight upgrade for hardsuits.
  • An item sprite for a bundle of hydraulics.
  • An item sprite for an integrated shield generator. (Thanks Gun Hog)
  • An item sprite for a wizardly shielding gem. (I used a Hand of God sprite that got left in despite the gamemode being removed)
Last edited by Y0SH1M4S73R on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #330131

If anyone is willing, can I get a sprite of a cyborg disabler. The general idea is that it is placed on a cyborg similar to handcuffs and that locks up it's ability to move or use modules- would basically impose a lockdown. I'd imagine it's a magnetic circular object placed on the borg's side. Need an inhand sprite, a sprite for the object, and if you feel like, a sprite for what it looks like on each cyborg type. Doesn't really have to be anything fancy.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #330153

How about this codersprite for one of your hardsuit upgrade modules? Image
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #331019

A flesh golem sprite - the best would be a thickly built humanoid built with stitched meat, but pretty much anything would be better than using the ling fleshsuit. Since human sprites are built out of single limbs, it'd be awesome if the sprite was already divided instead of full (i can still cut it and use it, but it takes me a while)
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #331030

I think it being a tangled mess of arms legs and heads would be thematically appropriate, red and gross like slabs of meat thrown together.

Spoiler:
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #331038

I need something like a holo-wall, like those openings you see in sci-fi hangers that allow you to pass through but blocks atmosphere changes between the inside and outside. Should have an on and off state.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
GuyonBroadway
Byond Username: GuyonBroadway

Post by GuyonBroadway » #331911

Hello, I am from hippie, I have finished all the necessary code for a makeshift mech. I only need sprites of something that barely resembles a mech constructed from a locker, a pair of toolboxes(for feet), rods, pipes and wires. This slapdash assistant mech also needs a shitty looking makeshift drill and clamp.

Be safe in the knowledge that this unholy abomination will probably never be ported from hippie to /tg/, so you can enjoy watching your unholy creation destroy all that is good in the world with none of the repercussions.
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #331935

GuyonBroadway wrote:watching your unholy creation destroy all that is good in the world with none of the repercussions.
We already have gorillas for doing that.

Spoiler:
GuyonBroadway
Byond Username: GuyonBroadway

Post by GuyonBroadway » #331971

FantasticFwoosh wrote:
GuyonBroadway wrote:watching your unholy creation destroy all that is good in the world with none of the repercussions.
We already have gorillas for doing that.
Yeah but all the powergamers here at hippie started crying when I mentioned its existence, do it to piss off the powergamers!
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #334851

I need a Pharaoh costume and an egyptian staff this is very important!
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #335029

GuyonBroadway wrote:Hello, I am from hippie, I have finished all the necessary code for a makeshift mech. I only need sprites of something that barely resembles a mech constructed from a locker, a pair of toolboxes(for feet), rods, pipes and wires. This slapdash assistant mech also needs a shitty looking makeshift drill and clamp.

Be safe in the knowledge that this unholy abomination will probably never be ported from hippie to /tg/, so you can enjoy watching your unholy creation destroy all that is good in the world with none of the repercussions.
Sounds fun to me. I'd say if you ever do finish it, atleast try to PR it to tg. I'll certainly support you.
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Onule
Byond Username: Onule

Post by Onule » #335173

ExcessiveCobblestone wrote:I need a Pharaoh costume and an egyptian staff this is very important!
Hopefully this will suit your needs, had fun making these.
I made the staff as a reference to another game.

DMIs in the attachment.

Small edits, the spectre's righthand had a small problem, updated nemes headdress a tiny bit.
Attachments
Pharaoh Set.zip
(4.24 KiB) Downloaded 211 times
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #335194

YES YES YESSSSSS
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #335238

Can we have your avatar for the ingame crabs? they're only 1-dir atm and that's bad and your avatar crab is cute.
私は完璧
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #335257

Remie Richards wrote:Can we have your avatar for the ingame crabs? they're only 1-dir atm and that's bad and your avatar crab is cute.
if you do this can we keep the old one in as a "kreb"

this is really important to me
Limey wrote:its too late.
FrozenGuy5
Github User
Byond Username: FrozenGuy5
Github Username: praisenarsie

Post by FrozenGuy5 » #335426

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/issues/30213

sprites for the antimatter please
ййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййййй shitty fucking signatures
Onule

Post by Onule » #335432

Remie Richards wrote:Can we have your avatar for the ingame crabs?
Sure, DMIs in the attachment. Including evilcrab variant.
Remie Richards wrote:avatar crab is cute.
Qbopper wrote: can we keep the old one in as a "kreb"

I'd like to keep the old one too! Also in the DMIs, renamed.
Attachments
Crabs.zip
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #335448

Onule wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:Can we have your avatar for the ingame crabs?
Sure, DMIs in the attachment. Including evilcrab variant.
Remie Richards wrote:avatar crab is cute.
Qbopper wrote: can we keep the old one in as a "kreb"

I'd like to keep the old one too! Also in the DMIs, renamed.
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/30582
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #335483

Thank you very much Onlue.

Spinny crab is cute too.
私は完璧
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #335498

I need 3 sprites, I'm making rare variants of the 3 current spiders to suprise players with a new playstyle.

I need a viper, an extremely poisonous fragile one. Purple eyes!

I need a midwife, same size but with egg sacks and some kind of royal markings. Green eyes!

And I need a goliath, basically a fuckhuge armored spider, maybe scales or something like that.

all done and stuff!
Last edited by Armhulen on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #335548

Armhulen wrote:I need 3 sprites, I'm making rare variants of the 3 current spiders to suprise players with a new playstyle.

I need a viper, an extremely poisonous fragile one. Purple eyes!

I need a queen, same size but with egg sacks and some kind of royal markings. Green eyes!

And I need a goliath, basically a fuckhuge armored spider, maybe scales or something like that.
I saw the PR for that! It is going to be good! (By the way, in this case, the toxin is called "venom")
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #335550

midwife done
Onule

Post by Onule » #335552

Armhulen wrote:midwife done
Midwife DMI!

Attachments
midwife.zip
(1.7 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #335722

onule is a way better spriter than i am
Onule

Post by Onule » #335909

Creepy crawlies!!

Attachments
Spiders.zip
(6.3 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #335946

Those are VERY good.
私は完璧
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #335970

too good actually
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #335989

Could those spider sprites come with some spider icon buttons? Most of the spider functions live on the 'spider' tab.

Also the spider leg/eggs etc will probably be needed to be redone to be respectively meatier.

Spoiler:
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #335991

No, onules sprites are meat enough.
but yes, some action button sprites (for the already up action button PR) would be nice.
私は完璧
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #336059

they said 3/4 mobs cant be done

well fuck you